I'm Lost...

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I got on the campus, it was so big! I looked around trying to find people. Does no one go here or something, I can’t find anyone! …I’m not here on the wrong day, am I!?! I took my transfer documents out just to make sure. I got the date right, but where is everyone else!?

I wandered around some more. I saw someone, walking in the distance. I think it’s a boy; I should get him before I get even more lost.I ran after him. “Excuse me.” I said. He turned around. He was so cute!!

He looked a little surprised. “Yes?” he asked.

“Do you know where dorm 2 is?” I asked. He smiled. So bright!

“Yeah, it’s over there.” He pointed. There was like five other buildings there…they weren’t even labeled with signs or anything… I sighed, just looking in that direction.

“I can show you which one.” He chuckled a little.

“Really? Thank you!” We walked over to the cluster of buildings.

“So are you new here?” he asked.

“Yup, just transferred.” I smiled. He laughed. Was it funny??

“By the way, I’m Chunji.” He smiled brightly.

“I’m Ji Yong.” I said. His smile was really cute!

We got to the building. “Well this is dorm 2. I can show you around inside if you need, it’s pretty big in and out.” He offered.

“Ok sure.” The inside was pretty big. There was a hall of doors, I’m guessing for the separate dorm rooms.

“Which one are you going to?” he asked. I looked at my papers.

“Number 2.” I said.

“Hmm, I forgot who lives in that one.” He said, thinking.

“Someone already lives there?” I asked.

“Yeah, everyone lives in pairs. Whoever’s there is probably a single.” We went to the door labeled #2. He knocked on the door. A boy with darkish red hair opened it. He stared at me, a little surprised like how Chunji looked before. He looked back at Chunji.

“Is this your secret girlfriend or something?” he asked.

“D-Do you live here?!” I asked. It’s a boy roommate!?!

“Yeah. What’s it to you?” he said with an annoyed face. Chunji pushed me towards him. He immediately backed away.

“She’s your new roommate!” he said happily.

“WHAT!?!” he yelled in disbelief. “A girl!?!”

“I hope you two have fun~ You’re so lucky!” Chunji smiled. He turned to me. “By the way, I live in dorm 1, room 2. Come by if you need someone to show you around or any help. He left smiling. Chunji…I’ll remember him.

I turned to the boy.

“Are you two being serious?” he asked me. I showed him my papers. “Come in.” he sounded deflated from how he spoke to Chunji. The room was small, but nice. There was a bunk bed; it looked like he already took the bottom bunk. The room was pretty clean looking, how unexpected.

We were both silent.

“…Hi, I’m Ji Yong. What’s your name?” I asked, trying to clear the awkwardness in the air.

“Jinyoung.” It made the room tenser. Before I could say anything else, he walked out of the room.

…? Did he leave? What a jerk… I put my stuff on the top bunk and went out. He was really gone. Whatever. I went outside, looking for other people. No one just like last time…

I walked around, seeing two guys walking with a soccer ball. I went over. They looked my direction, looking surprised as the last two were. Is it that weird to see someone new here?

“Ah. Hello.” They both said. One had light brown hair and the other black. They were both extremely cute! Are all the students like this? I’m totally fine with that!

“Hello, my name is Ji Yong.” I said. They both looked at each other before responding.

“I’m Sandeul. Nice to meet you.” Said the brown haired one.

“And I’m Gongchan.” The black haired one said. There was a pause of silence. “Do you need some help?” Gongchan asked.

“Ah…not really, I was just walking around, exploring.” I smiled.

“Umm…did you sneak on campus from somewhere?” Sandeul asked.

“What? I just transferred here.” I said confused.

“YOU?” Sandeul pointed at me, wide eyed.

“Yes.” They both looked at each other again.

“Nice to meet you!” they both yelled, smiling. How weird… “Which dorm do you live in?” Gongchan asked.

“The second one.” I replied.

“We do too!” They both said, smiling wide. “Do you need someone to show you around?” They asked.

“Well I was just looking for people. I already met Chunji and my roommate, but I can’t really find others.”

“Your roommate?” Sandeul thought for a moment.

“Ah! Jinyoung!” Gongchan finished his thoughts. I nodded.

“Ugh…you’ll get used to him.” They said.

“Is he bad?” I asked.

“He just takes a while to warm up to people. Anyway let’s go show you all the other people!” They pulled me along.

----------

Yay, those lovely background filled first 2 chapters~ I'll probably post the 2nd chapter soon (since it's already done)

Thank you to my subscriber!! I really didn't expect anyone already! (And you were even subscribed to one of my other stories, that really surprised me!)

If you have any thoughts or opinions on the story or even recomendations...or complaints...feel free to comment ^^