That Little Liar

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I went back to my room, Jinyoung was still awake. He didn’t say anything or even look my way.

I climbed up to me top bunk quietly, when he got up. He stared at me with an annoyed face. Tch, what’s his problem. I stared back. He broke our glares by lying down on his own bunk, turning off the lights. What a weirdo…

I was just about to fall asleep when there was a bang.

“Stop moving around, how can anyone sleep!?” Jinyoung yelled, banging on the bottom of my bunk.

“I haven’t moved at all.” I said. I wasn’t going to get mad at him in the middle of the night!

“You’re so loud up there!” he yelled back.

“Says the person banging on the bottom of my bed.” Tch so annoying. He stood up, standing on the rim of his bed, to see my face. “Go to sleep.” I said looking at him, trying not to get mad.

“I can’t sleep with noise coming from anywhere except my own bed. So get out.” He said coldly. Ugh! I got up, jumping off the top bunk. I grabbed his arm.

“Get in your bed!” I forced him to lie down as I lied down next to him.

“What the hell are you doing!?!” He tried to push me off.

“You said you can’t handle noise coming from anywhere except your own bed. I’m not leaving this room, so I suggest you go to sleep.” I turned the other way. He didn’t reply back and after a while he started to go sleep too. If he wasn’t such a jerk, this would feel really awkward.

.

“OH MY GOD!!!” A shriek jolted me up from my sleep, causing me to hit my head on the top bunk.

“Ah!” I rubbed my head as someone yanked my arm, pulling me to them.

“Baro!! Come here!!” It was Sandeul who wrapped their arms around me.

“What’s wrong!?” Baro ran in.

“Jinyoung was sleeping in the same bed as Ji Yong-ah!!” He said squeezing me to death in his grip.

“Yah! What are you guys yelling about!?!” Jinyoung woke up too.

“You ! Who knew he would be like this towards a girl!” Sandeul yelled. Soon Gongchan and L.Joe also came in, wondering about the noise.

“I didn’t do anything to her!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Your arm was around her waist when I came in!” Sandeul yelled back. Ah! Really!? I blushed.

Jinyoung was speechless, not knowing what to say. “Does Jinyoung have a crush on his roommate~? Is that why you forced her to sleep with you?” Gongchan joked.

Jinyoung’s cheeks turned red. “W-What are you talking about?! She’s the one who came to sleep with me!” he yelled embarrassed.

“Oh sure~” Sandeul pulled me out of the room. “He didn’t do anything to you right?” he asked.

“I don’t think so.” I replied.

“Well that’s good. Just come next door if he tries anything. Me and Baro live in the first room and Gongchan and L.Joe live in the third room. And if you really can’t come, just scream really loud and someone will definitely run in!” he smiled, but he also sounded a little serious.

Jinyoung came out. “I didn’t do anything to you! It’s all your fault!” he yelled at me. I put on a sad face.

“Sandeul-ah~ Jinyoung keeps bullying me, he even pulled me into his bed last night!” I yelled with fake teary eyes.

“Yah! Jinyoung!! You can’t do that just because a girl lives with you!” He playfully hugged me.

“W-What!?! You’re taking her side! She’s totally lying!!” he yelled back in disbelief.

“Anyway we should all get ready for class.” Sandeul let go. “Jinyoung make sure not to touch her again~!” he said leaving.

“Tch.” Jinyoung went back into his room. Time to get ready~ Where are the showers? I wanted to ask Jinyoung, but I doubt he would tell me… I took my uniform in hand and went to the room next door, L.Joe was there.

“Ah, L.Joe-ah where are the showers?” I asked.

“It’s down the hall, I can show you, one sec.” He took his own uniform and stuff and came with me.

The showers had curtains to block people from the outside; there were six showers, perfect. It seems that Baro, Sandeul, and Gongchan were already showering.

“Umm…maybe you should wait a while…” L.Joe said his face a little pink.

“Yeah…” I went back outside, waiting for everyone else to finish.

Jinyoung walked by, going to the shower. “What are you scared to shower with a room of guys.” He taunted.

“No. I just don’t know what would happen if a like you was in there.” I said. His face got mad.

“I didn’t do anything to you! You’re the one of came into my bed!” he yelled coming closer.

“Why are you coming closer, trying to do something while everyone’s gone?” He got angrier, but he walked into the shower room. L.Joe walked out in a uniform, a simple blazer and pants.

“Is he bugging you?” he asked, sitting next to me.

“I can deal with him.” I said.

“I think they’re about done.” He said awkwardly. They all came out soon enough and I went in.

“Don’t worry Ji Yong-ah, we’ll make sure Jinyoung doesn’t come in!” Sandeul yelled as I went inside. I had a nice shower. I put on the uniform, it was a blazer and skirt, but I heard we mainly dress in our sports uniforms, which was just a t-shirt and shorts. Good, me and skirts don’t mix very well. I came out, they were all standing there, ready to go. They all stared for a second.

“Let’s go!” Sandeul linked arms with me, pulling me outside. We went to a different building, a smaller one. It was the classrooms. Everyone was all in one, haha they don’t even need the other classes since everyone goes in the same one. I noticed all the desks were joined together in pairs.

A teacher was there. “Oh you must be Ji Yong, am I right?” he asked. I said yes. We waited for everyone to come, all of the kept staring at me. Didn’t we all meet yesterday? Why are they staring? “Everyone we have a new student as some of you may know. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said.

“Hello. I’m Ji Yong, please take care of me.” Everyone cheered.

“You can sit next to Chunji over there.” Thank God it wasn’t anywhere near Jinyoung.

“Wah! We got to sit next to each other!” Chunji smiled as I sat down. We learned something about math for a while. The teacher sighed.

“Since I know you guys aren’t here for studies, I’ll let you take a break before we start the history lesson.” The teacher sat at his desk. All the guys came to my desk.

“Ji Yong-ah you look really cute in the uniform!” Niel yelled.

“Yeah the skirt really suits you!” Ricky smiled. Some of them looked awkward. Is that why they all kept staring at me this morning!?

“Chunji you’re so lucky!” some of them whined.

“Muhaha I just want to see how you fare at today’s sports.” CAP laughed evily. I got excited.

“What are we playing today?” I asked.

“Basketball, right?” Baro questioned. “Actually we have a little schedule to remember.” He pointed to the wall, there was a bunch of sports on it. I’ll check it out after class.

The teacher resumed his lesson, once he finishes we can start the sports of the day!!

“Ok, everyone you can go to the locker room and change now.” He was about to leave. “Ah. Ji Yong-shi you can change in here for now since we only have a boys locker room right now.” He left.

I took my sports uniform out of my bag, noticing all the guys staring.

“…” I stared back. “Well get out!” I yelled pushing them out. They all went down the hall somewhere. I changed quickly and went down the hall to them, not knowing where else to go. I peeked into a room, hearing noise.

“AH!!” L.Joe was right in front of me, half .

-------------

Oh my~ I know it was a cliche, but I just had to do it! Hehe.

Please comment if you have anything to say!

I think I should sleep now, I'll update more tomorrow though if you were curious. ^^