Jinyoung? Just Jinyoung?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Jinyoung POV

“J-Jinyoung-ah! I can’t breathe…!” I let Ji Yong go quickly.

“Ah! I’m sorry…” I said. This is seriously happening. I felt so doubtful for some reason. “Ji Yong, is this real?”

“What?”

“Are you serious right now and am I not dreaming?” She laughed.

“What are you saying?” She said with a smile. I took her hand in mine.

“Thank you. Thank you for liking me.” She laughed again.

“Jinyoung-ah, that’s not something you should thank a person for. You can thank me for this though.” She kissed my cheek. “Kekeke so cute, you’re blushing.” Thank you God, I don’t know by what magic you’ve made Ji Yong like me suddenly, but just thank you.

“Are…you 100% sure this is real?” I asked, still needing consensus.

“Yes it’s real.” As she said this, I grabbed her face, pecking her lips.

“…You didn’t even push me away……I’ll be back.”

 

I went to the showers. This…it just can’t be real. I the shower and blasted cold water down my still clothed body. I didn’t wake up. Why can’t I believe that Ji Yong can like me? I turned off the water. She really likes me now. I feel like I don’t know what to do anymore…

No. I should just be like I always am, that’s why she likes me. I started going back when I realized I was now soaked…I grabbed a towel, quickly wiping myself and then I went back to our room.

“Jinyoung-ah, you’re drenched--” I interrupted her.

“It doesn’t make sense…you like me? You can’t just change your mind so suddenly!”

“It wasn’t sudden.” My eyes couldn’t help but widen. “It was a long time ago, so don’t think I just had a change of heart or that it was on a whim.” I sat on my bed, so confused now. It wasn’t sudden!? She’s liked me for a long time!?!

 

Ji Yong POV

He looks so confused…Did I say something wrong…?

“Ji Yong…Can you do me a favor?”

“Hm? What is it?” I asked.

“Well, more than a favor…Can you call me by my name? Like just saying Jinyoung?”

“Umm…Can you do me a favor too then?”

“What?”

“Can we…can we not date?” He looked a bit surprised.

“Why? We both like each other…”

“But…we’re technically just in high school, what if you or me start to like someone else…”

“Are you trying to say you like someone else?”

“What!? No! I just…” He sat next to me.

“Call me Jinyoung.”

“Does that mean you accept?” I asked. He looked into my eyes.

“Call me Jinyoung.” He really accepted.

“Jinyoung.” He looked down, smiling wide.

“I never knew that could be so satisfying.” He couldn’t stop smiling.

“Is it that great…?”

“Of course! How can you not understand that happiness?” He joked. I smiled.

“Whatever makes you happy~” He kissed my forehead, still keeping his smile.

“Say it again. It’ll make me really happy.”

“Jinyoung.” He kissed my cheek.

“Again.”

“Jinyoung.” He leaned closer to my lips.

“One more time.”

“Jin--” A knock on the door interrupted me. Jinyoung pressed his lips to mine anyway. I tried moving him away, hearing another knock on the door. He held me still, but I turned my face away, breaking the kiss.

“You don’t like it?” He whispered.

“I-I like it, but someone’s at the door.” I whispered back. He smiled.

“So what? They can come back later.” He pecked my lips.

“Jinyoung…”

“That’s right, say it like that.” He pushed our lips back together. I gave in, wanting to continue.

 

L.Joe POV

I sighed, sitting in my room. I like Jinyoung. The thought kept coming back to my head. “L.Joe, I think those two are being bad~” Gongchan said as he walked in. “I’m pretty sure that they’re both in there and the door is locked, but when I knocked, there was no answer.”

I buried my face in my pillow. That could have been me. I lost my chance so stupidly… Gongchan pat my head.

“I’m sorry it didn’t work out the way you wanted, but aren’t you happy that she’s happy?” he asked.

“Not one bit.”

 

Jinyoung POV

Ji Yong still seemed a bit uncomfortable with my kisses. “Is it because there are other people walking around?”

“W-What?” she asked. Her shyness was obvious. I smirked.

“I guess I’ll just have to take you home with me next break.”

“W-When is the next break anyway?”

“Mmm…I think in like a month.” She leaned up to me, touching our lips together. I smiled as she pulled away. “Is a month too long for you to wait?” I laughed.

“Tch, so cocky.” She pouted.

“I like you too haha.”

 

Yun Ki POV

“Eun Hyun, stop it, you have to give it up now.” Eun Hyun was crying her eyes out. “He likes her and she likes him. He’s liked her before you even came. You tried your best, but you can’t just change people.”

“But!” She whined through her sobs. “I’ve liked him for so long! And he knew me first!!” I sighed.

“That doesn’t mean he would like you more. It doesn’t matter how long you secretly like a person, you have to take the initiative and tell them these things. You told him, but it was too late by then.” She glared at me.

“Why can’t you just say, you still have a chance Eun Hyun, keep trying!?!”

“Because I’m a good friend. I don’t lie.”

 

Ji Yong POV

So many things happened today. I feel bad that I told Jinyoung that we couldn’t date, but we’re still just young adults. Our hearts can change so easily and I don’t want to get too serious because if one of us leaves the other…it would hurt so much.  And we even have the soccer tournaments coming soon, I shouldn’t hold him down with thoughts of me. I think I’m just being a coward…

“Guess we should go to sleep now.” Jinyoung climbed up to my bunk.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He smiled at me.

“We can still sleep together as always~” He cooed.

“Y-Yeah, but why did you go to the top bunk?”

“The other day, I realized I can be so much closer to you on the smaller top bunk. So come.”

“But now it’s a bit…” He smirked.

“You don’t want to now that your feelings are out?”

“Tch. Fine then.” I lay next to him. He turned out the lights and lay back down, staring at me. “What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He took my hand, intertwining our fingers. “I’m still feel like I’m in a dream and that I need to wake up to convince the real Ji Yong to like me.”

“Well you’re not. This is the real deal here.” He smiled.

“There’s still a hint of doubt in my mind…” I scooted closer to him. “But even if I do wake up from the dream, I’ll still make the most of it.” He smiled, kissing my forehead.

“Goodnight Jinyoung.” He smiled at his name.

“Goodnight Ji Yong.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH!! Jinyoung and Ji Yong are so cute together~ She's calling him by name and it makes him so happy! I wish she wouldn't be a coward, but I guess I understand... But L.Joe? He sounds pissed. He doesn't even care if Ji Yong's happy with Jinyoung? Well then. Poor Eun Hyun...I like Yun Ki a little better now though.

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so ^^