Where Does She Go?!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Ji Yong POV

So tired…Since we don’t have to go to class for the next two weeks, we’ve started doing drills and practicing non-stop. Today’s only the first of the next 14 days, but my legs were already sore!!

After practice finished, I lay in the grass, feeling as if my legs couldn’t work anymore. Sandeul lay next to me; just as tired as I.

“Is everyday going to be like this…?” He asked, both of us panting from the run we had just completed.

“I hope not…” It was obvious that everyone was tired, but something must be wrong with Ki and Jinyoung. They were just fine! Maybe they just hid their weariness because their captains. I swear, half of us were on the verge of passing out from exhaustion.

Me and Sandeul eventually trudged back to the dorms together. I naturally went to Jinyoung’s room, but remembered not to go in. I walked over to Gongchan’s, but he wasn’t in. Great…

“You can come to my room.” Sandeul and me were both so tired from the day. I accepted, knowing that I could pass out on the bed there.

 

Gongchan POV

Class was so boring today. Half of the guys are gone! Not that I don’t like the others, but still, it’s was much more boring… I went to my room. Hm? Ji Yong isn’t here yet? They can’t be practicing that much… I went to Jinyoung’s room, wondering if she was there.

“Hey Jinyoung.” I said. I don’t even think he noticed; he was working on something. Oh well. I left, going back to my room. Where did she go? Whatever.

 

Ji Yong POV

Auh…my legs are so sore… I stood up in pain.

“You too?” Sandeul asked me. Hm? Oh, I must have fallen asleep in his room. “My legs are dying, I don’t know how I’ll get through practice today…” Today? I checked my phone. Wah…I actually slept here last night. I guess I was so tired that I didn’t wake up until morning. “I guess we should go get ready for practice.” I groaned.

“Why does practice have to be all day every day?” I asked.

“We only have 13 more days until we have to fly out for the tournament. At least we get those two days off then.” We get one day for the place trip and one more for just getting accustomed to the place. The tournaments will be in Japan this time. “Well, let’s go.” We left to go eat breakfast and then went to the field.

“Hey.” I whispered to Chunji. “Are your legs dying right now?” He nodded with sad eyes. So it’s not just me and Sandeul. I thought maybe we were just really weak in comparison to everyone else…

 

L.Joe POV

Why did the soccer kids have to get time off…? It’s so boring without them in class. I didn’t even get to see Ji Yong yesterday or any of the soccer kids for that matter. Well, except Jinyoung, but he was just planning his soccer plays the whole time. I even tried talking to him, but he just answered with “Mmhuh” and “Yeah….”

I walked back to my new room after class. Jinyoung was still gone and the dorms were silent since most of the kids in our dorm are on the soccer team. I lay down. I…I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately… I should just stop now, right? I’ve lost, so I should stop, but I don’t want to give up either…

I pulled out my notebook that I stashed under Ji Yong’s mattress. I looked at it, just thinking. I went outside. Bye bye Ji Yong. I threw it in a trash can. I don’t know if I can just immediately give up on you, but…I’ll try to over time.

 

Gongchan POV

I sat around in my room. This is so boring… When’s Ji Yong coming back? I know I was a little jealous of her the other day, but it’s not like I hate her or anything… I so bored right now, it wouldn’t matter even if I did hate her, I just want someone to talk to.

I got up, going to Jinyoung’s room. L.Joe was asleep on the top bunk and Jinyoung at work as he has been the past few days. Does he even rest? He’s going to over work himself soon…

“Where’s Ji Yong-ah?” I asked him. He didn’t notice. I repeated myself. No answer… I snatched his papers from him.

“What…?” He asked, still looking at the papers in my hand.

“Where’s Ji Yong-ah? She didn’t come back yet.”

“Really?” He checked a clock. “It’s already midnight…”

“She didn’t come back last night either.” I mentioned.

“What?” He stood up. “What’s she up to…” He scratched his head.

“Shouldn’t you know? You’re her boyfriend, you know.”

“That doesn’t mean I’m her zookeeper. I’m sure she’s doing fine. Now give them back.” He extended his arm out. Really Jinyoung? You only care about the soccer plans right now, don’t you?

“Whatever then. You should sleep soon, ok?”

 

Jinyoung POV

He left and I got back to work. I just thought up another new play for the team. It’s pretty good. I finished the play, looking towards the clock. Ah…already 2am… Gongchan said Ji Yong wasn’t back yet. I stood up. But she’s probably back by now, right? I would just wake them up if I went to check now. I’ll see her tomorrow anyway.

 

Gongchan POV

I woke up the next morning. I checked the top bunk, but Ji Yong never came in last night or maybe she just already left? I don’t know… Maybe she really doesn’t like me or something…?

I went to class as usual. When I got back, all the soccer kids were still practicing on the field. They all look so tired. I looked at Sandeul…I feel bad for him, but I hope he does well in the tournament. I smiled to myself, going back to my room.

I sat around, going out to eat around 7. Ji Yong still wasn’t back…on my way back from the cafeteria, I passed by the soccer field. They’re still practicing! Oh my God, half of them look like they were gonna pass out and the other half were just running dolls; lifeless. Geez…how long do they even practice for? Jinyoung is usually back in his room by like 11.

I waited around, waiting up for Ji Yong. Seriously, she should be back by now! It was past midnight so I went to check Jinyoung’s room to see if he was there. He was. So where is Ji Yong?

I went out to the soccer field to investigate. It was empty. It’s not like anyone would be able to practice in the pitch darkness outside at this time. I went back to my room. Where the heck is she!?! Maybe she started going to the girl’s rooms? I guess that’d be more comfortable than my room?

Maybe I just worry about people too much… I guess it’s just because I haven’t seen her for the past…3 days already?

 

Sandeul POV

We finished practice. Me and Ji Yong supported each other, slogging back to my room. We both collapsed on the bed. Only 10 more days…Our legs were still sore from day one and barely got any chance to heal and rest. By the time I finished my thoughts, I noticed Ji Yong was already asleep. I moved the hair out of her face. Even if I didn’t have a huge love for her, I still think she’ll always be cuter than Eun Hyun and Yun Ki. I like her personality better.

I smiled, finding my eyes close before I could think about anything else.

 

L.Joe POV

I woke up, yawning. I sleepily went to the showers, getting ready for class. It really is so boring these days… The class is half empty and just isn’t as fun with everyone gone. I haven’t even seen Ji Yong for the past 4 days and today will be the fifth. They’re probably working on a ton of soccer plays and drills. They must be so busy lately.

I went to Gongchan’s room.

“Ji Yong-ah?” He had an expectant sound in his voice. “Oh, L.Joe. Have you seen Ji Yong-ah lately?” Gongchan asked me. I shook my head. “Seriously…?” He sighed. “I think she might hate me or something, I don’t think she’s come back since the first day of the soccer training.” Really?

“Maybe she’s staying with the girls?” I thought. I could go check now. “Do you wanna check with me later?” He nodded. She hasn’t come back in the past 5 days? How strange. She was always friendly with Gongchan.

 In the mean time I sat around, taking a nap. I later woke up, sitting up to see Jinyoung working on his stuff as usual. Does he ever sleep? I always go to sleep before him and wake up when he’s gone.

Something fishy is going on with the soccer team.

 

Sandeul POV

I woke up, shaking Ji Yong up too. “Mmm…” She turned over on her other side.

“Wake up~” I shook her, sleepily. We got up, but anyone could see that were both completely drained still. “Let’s go…” We slowly went to breakfast and then the field.

More drills. More new plays. More running. More practice. We went back to the dorms. I realized that Ji Yong always just comes to my room; I guess it’s closer and Gongchan’s usually not in maybe. I don’t mind, all we do is pass out from exhaustion anyway…

I unlocked the door. “You guys are back again?” Baro asked. Has he been here all this time? I never notice him these days, maybe because when me and Ji Yong come in here, we just immediately fall on my bed. We didn’t break out of the mold today either.

 

Gongchan POV

Where the heck is she!?! It’s been 6 whole days!! I got up, looking seriously today. I went to Jinyoung’s room; L.Joe already asleep and Jinyoung still working. I went to the other dorms, knocking on all the doors. Chunji and Changjo were in their rooms so it’s not like all the soccer kids are staying together or anything. Ricky was in his room too. I went to the girls room; they were there too. I asked Eun Hyun if she knew where Ji Yong was.

“Ji Yong-ah? She goes back to the dorm every day. Where else would she be? Hm… Sandeul-ah probably knows; they’re always together these days.” What? With Sandeul? I realized something, going back to my dorm.

“Hey Jinyoung.” He was still focused on his stuff. I took the papers, making him look up. “Do you know what Ji Yong-ah’s been up to these days?” He looked confused.

“What are you saying? Give me back my papers.” He reached for them, but I pulled them farther away.

“She hasn’t come back for the past 6 days, you know?”

“She’s probably with the girls then.”

“Nope.” I said. He looked at me. “You should know how to keep your girl before she goes to another man.” His expression got serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooo. So Gongchan doesn't hate Ji Yong then? He seems a bit jealous when it comes to Sandeul though. L.Joe is redeeming his place in my heart, little by little, I think? So has he really decided to get over Ji Yong? I hope he's abandoned this stupid plan of his... But seriously! The soccer team is going to get sick with such a rigorous schedule! Sandeul and Ji Yong are literally passing out the second they can!! And Jinyoung must be overworking himself so much! But what is Gongchan about to say? Looks like some drama is coming...

So, I think after the last chapter, for some reason, my passion for this sotyr has come back! This past week, I've been sort of just giving love to my other story, so here's an update for today since I really had fun writing the chapter!!

And isn't the new reply function cool? I kinda like it! It even tells you what chapter comments were said in!! Jason is so cool, isn't he? I hope you are all showing appreciation to him as I am!

Plus, totally loving 1- Orange Caramel's Lipstick and 2- Secret's Poison. I don't really like many girl groups, but I love these two songs ^^