Such Direct Lyrics...

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

"We really get the day off?!" Sandeul asked in disbelief.

"Yup. I expect you two back at practice tomorrow now that your tennis tournament is over." Jinyoung mentioned, getting ready to go down to the soccer field.

"Really?! I love you so much right now!" Sandeul smiled wide, grabbing Jinyoung into a death hold. I laughed a little, seeing Gongchan's eyes narrow at Jinyoung from next to me.

"Y-Yah, let go! Jinyoung complained, trying to shove him away. Gongchan kept his eyes small, just watching the two until Jinyoung pushed Sandeul completely off. "Geez..."

"Thank you for the break!" Sandeul said with a smile, making Jinyoung scoff.

"Yeah, whatever. I expect you two on the field tomorrow." He frowned at Sandeul, giving me a quick glance before leaving.

"So, Ji Yong, how are you going to spend your day off?" Sandeul asked with curious, excited eyes.

"Probably just sleep and get some rest in. How about you?" I replied.

"I guess I'll do the same then." He took a second to look towards Gongchan, just staring until Gongchan averted his eyes. Pfft. I think Sandeul has made it pretty clear that he wants something. I mean, he's waited long enough for their first kiss! Gongchan isn't that oblivious haha. Gongchan is just really nervous and Sandeul is very forward about the matter.

"Well, see you guys later." I smiled, going to my room. I plopped onto my bed, feeling pretty happy to finally get a day's worth of good rest in my system.

 

L.Joe POV

"Hello?" I answer the phone. I can’t believe I'm doing this right now.

"Is this Byunghun-ah?" I let out a sigh. Why does she have to use that name...

"Yes. Please call me L.Joe. I prefer that name." I sat on my bed, still shaking my head. Why am I even talking to her...?

"Why? Your real name is so cute!" She laughed, making me sigh even more. Why did I let my sister convince me into this?

"So, what's your name again? It's Min Hyo-ah, right?"

"Yup! So, what are your interests?" She asked with an excited voice.

"Tennis. You?"

"Ah...I don't really like playing sports." I hung my head low, wondering why my sister was trying to set me up with this type of girl! She doesn't even like sports! "...But I really like to sing!"

"Really?" I asked, starting to let my mind wander when I got uninterested.

"Yeah! Do you want to hear something? I take recommendations!"

"Yeah..." I answered, flipping through my homework. She cleared on the other end of the line.

"Any recommendations?" She asked, getting my attention. A song...what's new lately?

"How about 'Let the Wind Blow?'" There was a silence on the line.

"What song is that...?" Oh gosh...she probably just listens to pure girly pop music!

"It's a good song. Well, I have to go now. Bye."

"Oh...okay. Bye." I hung up, upset that my sister would even think that a girl like that suited me. Tch. She doesn't even know LED Apple’s new song!

Whatever...at least I don't have too much to worry about these days since we won al of our matches in the tournaments. Haha, I'm pretty sure I was about to throw a racket at Ricky when he almost lost the game with Niel, but they did well too!

I'm just sitting around again and love it~ but I wish everyone would stop trying to set me up with girls...and even guys. That may work for Sandeul and Gongchan, but definitely not me! 

 

Ji Yong POV

"Ji Yong, you should wake up now." I could hear Jinyoung's voice and feel him shaking me, but I didn't want to open my eyes yet.

"Can't I just sleep more...?" I asked, turning my face towards him.

"Well, you've been asleep all day so far... You won't be able to sleep at night if you don't get up now. It's already 5pm." I sighed, letting my eyes look at him.

"Already...?" He nodded. "Fine." I got up, ruffling my hair with my fingers. "Did you guys have a good practice?" I asked, seeing him sit at his desk with his usual soccer plays.

"Yup. You better be there tomorrow. Chunji says he misses doing drills with you." He joked.

"I'm sure he's just upset because he has to do them with you." I teased, getting up from my bed. "So are you busy?" I asked, looking over his shoulder at all his writing.

"Kind of." He responded. "Why? Did you need me for something?"

"I guess I just wanted to spend time with you...It's okay if you're busy though." I said, walking towards the door.

"Wah! Stop right there!" He yelled, coming over. "I'm not busy." He said seriously, making me laugh.

"It's okay, captain. You should focus on your plays and formations." I smiled, causing him to frown a little.

"Geez, can't you be a little serious sometimes?"

"Hm? I thought I was." He rolled his eyes, giving me a hug.

"I want to spend time with you too..." He said with a peck on my forehead. Ah...he meant serious like that...? I don't know about that.

 

Sandeul POV

"Did you have a good day off?" Baro asked me when he came in.

"I guess... I wanted to talk with Gongchan though..." He smiled a little.

"You two aren't really touchy-feely, are you?" I shook my head.

"Gongchan just doesn't get it. I'm fine with touching..." Baro burst into laughter, getting an annoyed glare from me. "Oh, tell me you don't think about those types of things when you like someone."

"Haha, yeah, but the difference is that Gongchan isn't like that. He's embarrassed from those kinds of things." I crossed my arms, sighing.

"I don't get why. It's just a kiss that I want..." Baro kept laughing while I puffed my cheeks up. Gongchan didn't seem so nervous before, why is he now?!

 

L.Joe POV

"Hello...?" I answered the next day. She's very punctual...it's the exact same time today when she called.

"I looked up that song! I want to sing it for you!" She actually looked it up...? Whatever then.

"Go for it." I said, eating my lunch.

"As if I'm crazy, I wander around on the streets.
I hold onto people who look like you.
If we live under the same sky
we’ll probably meet some day."

She's not half bad at this song. I kept listening, a little more intrigued now.

"Each day, I go round and round, I chase and chase after myself.
My love is pain."

Wah, she even got the rap down. She's pretty good. I wonder what other songs she could do.

"So, how was it~?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Maybe you can sing something else another day. I sort of have to go now. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Sure! Bye!" She hung up first.

Maybe I could get used to her.

.

"L.Joe!" She screamed loudly the second I picked up the phone today.

"What?!" I yelled back, jumping a little from the sudden noise.

"Your sister said that you're coming home for your break soon. Is that so?"

"Yeah, it's in a few weeks." I think it's right after the soccer nationals wrap up. Maybe the team could get some rest then haha.

"I want to meet you! Eun Myeong hasn't shown me any pictures of you because she wants to see my reaction when I, apparently, and I quote, see that god-droppingly handsome man." I laughed, completely being able to imagine my sister saying that. "So, you'll come, right? You can see me too, if you want."

"Yeah sure." I was wondering if she would sing again today. She had a nice voice over the phone.

"Ah, do you want to hear me sing today~? I practiced this new song just for you!"

"Haha, okay, sure." I said, smiling as I sat down, listening a bit more seriously today.

 

"If I can't get you no matter how hard I try,
You aren't the one, I feel like a beggar.
I can't let you go like this, it's suffocating.
And I don't know what to do."

I kind of hope these lyrics aren't directed specifically towards me. I'll just believe that she's singing the lyrics without thinking of me on the other line.

"My heart isn't obsessed.
I want to capture you no matter what."

 

There was a silence for the end of the song. "So~? Was it good?"

"It was." I said awkwardly, wondering if she sung those lyrics with me in mind. Nah, we just started talking about a week ago and she hasn't even met me yet.

I am a little curious to see what she looks like though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ So, trying to wrap up this story haha. How do you think it'll end? Can L.Joe actually be happy?! keke I don't know, I don't require happily ever afters in my stories haha

And, B1A4's Tried to Walk? Beautiful. I loved it and seriously, like every time Jinyoung pops up on the screen or I hear his voice, I can't control my squeals. haha I'm such a fangirl~ Remember at the beginning of this story when you guys would always grill me on who my bias was? Keke, I hope you realize now! XD

So, this chapter is in honor of Jinyoung's birthday! :D Since it's technically the 18th in South Korea ^^ And, he's in my most recent art project (he had the most perfect pose, so I just HAD to use him hehe) He looks great in it, by the way~

Well, feel free to say anything as usual~ ^^