If Only You Liked Me

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

“She wants to sneak out?” I asked when Ji Seung came in.

“Yeah. Do you want to?” she asked me.

“If Ji Yong-ah wants to I will.”

“Wow, what are courageous little brother I have.” She pat my head. “You better be back in the next two hours though. You can get out through the window; Ji Yong will meet you outside in 10 minutes.” She left.

I sighed. First Ji Seung comes in to talk about yesterday with me, then she comes speaking of a break out plan… But...the way Ji Seung talked about Ji Yong’s descriptions of yesterday… Ji Yong noticed a lot more things than I thought she did. Like the indirect kiss at the coffee shop…

I quietly escaped out the window, Ji Yong was already waiting, crouched down. “Let’s go.” I whispered, on the lookout for my mom.

We walked on the trail. That field was about 20 minutes away from here.

“So…have you snuck out before?” Ji Yong asked.

“No, but since you wanted to, I’ll make this my first.” She looked at me confused.

“I only came because you wanted to.” What? Those liars! We laughed.

“Well since we’re out, we may as well keep going.” I smiled. We kept walking, almost there. “Wait, stop!” I yelled.

“What?”

“You have to see it all at once to be completely amazed. Cover your eyes.” I ordered. She looked at me suspiciously. “Just do it.” She wouldn’t so I put my own hands over her eyes, and led her to the field. We walked right into the middle of the filed. “Ok.” I removed my hands. Her eyes widened and she looked around.

“Wow…” She was mesmerized. She walked through the field. “It’s so beautiful…” She walked around for a while, overwhelmed. She’s just like how I was when I first came here.

 

Ji Yong POV

This place is amazing! There are so many different kinds of flowers.  I kept looking around. The field was huge! I swear I’ve seen this place somewhere before. Maybe a different field.

I realized I left L.Joe somewhere after I wandered for quite a bit. I walked around, looking for him. Is that him? I saw someone lying in the flowers, approaching them.

 

“L.Joe-ah?” His eyes were closed. I bent down, shaking him lightly. Is he asleep? Well we did stay up all night. His hair was shining in the sunlight. I couldn’t help but laugh at how much this seemed like a drama scene. I sat next to him. I swear I’ve seen this place before… I moved his hair out of his face. He must have been really tired to fall asleep so quickly. Or maybe I wandered for a long time.

This seriously feels like a drama scene… I wanted to play along~ I put his head on my lap, making a knee pillow. Totally like a drama!! I was just having fun hehe. I looked around. Have I been here before or seen pictures or something? “This place looks very familiar….Ah! It’s from that drama, it looks exactly the same! What was that show called….I know I liked it….it was called ‘As Love Blooms.’ I remember that show, it was so cute!” I looked down at L.Joe. “If only you liked me, maybe we could have a cute relationship like a drama haha.”

 

L.Joe POV

“L.Joe-ah?” I heard Ji Yong’s voice, pretending to sleep, not that I could open my eyes easily, I was dead tired. I felt her move my hair away from my face. The next thing I know, she put my head on her lap!! W-What is she doing!?! I kept silent, continuing to ‘sleep.’ Please cheeks don’t betray me!!

“This place looks very familiar….Ah! It’s from that drama, it looks exactly the same! What was that show called….I know I liked it….it was called ‘As Love Blooms.’ I remember that show, it was so cute!”

…Is she talking to herself…?

“If only you liked me, maybe we could have a cute relationship like a drama haha.” I felt her lips lightly brush against my forehead. I tried so hard not to blush, pretending to still sleep. I-I can’t believe she said and did things like that thinking I was asleep!

I’m really happy I didn’t actually fall asleep.

 

I kept still for a long time, trying to make it seem like I actually fell asleep. I slowly opened my eyes, looking up a Ji Yong. She had fallen asleep too. Haha isn’t that ironic. I sat up. She was still in the same position.

“Hmph. If only I liked you?” I smirked referring to what she said. “Stupid~” I kissed her forehead. I stared at her for a while until my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Aren’t you guys coming back now!?! There is only so much we can do from making mom not go into either of your rooms!!” Eun Myeong whispered.

“Stall for the next 20 minutes, we’re coming back now.” I said.

“You better! We got mom to help us bake cookies. It’ll take only 20 minutes in all. Hurry.” She hung up. I shook Ji Yong a little. No response… We have to go now, but I don’t want to wake her up… I picked her up on my back, and quickly walked along the trail to get home.

 

She started moving a little. “Hmm??”

“Morning~” I smiled as she woke up.

“Ah L.Joe-ah! What are you doing!?” She squirmed on my back.

“We had to go home, but you fell asleep.”

“I fell asleep…sorry about that.” She said, holding onto my shoulders.

“It’s ok I fell asleep too. Eun Myeong called, they said to come back quick.”

“Ah! I forgot! Here let me down, we can go faster.” She said.

“It’ll be about the same speed.” I said.

“What are you saying…let me down.” She kicked around.

“We’re almost back anyway.” I kinda didn’t want to let her go.

“Then you have to let me down anyway.”

“Oh fine fine.” I let her down, we were only a few minutes from home. We snuck back in through our rooms windows, pretending to go to sleep when we got inside.

 

Ji Yong POV

“What are you two hiding?!?” I heard L.Joe’s mom yelling when I quickly lay down on the bed, closing my eyes.

“Nothing, we just thought since they’re probably sleeping you should wake them up!” I heard Ji Seung yell back.

“You’ve been acting like this all day! Something is obviously amiss!!” I heard the door open.

“See, she still asleep.” Ji Seung whispered.

“Hmph. I’ll go check L.Joe’s room too.” Soon she came back. “They’re both asleep…”

“We told you.” Eun Myeong laughed.

I felt someone lightly shake me. I kept my eyes closed, they shook a little harder. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them.

“Ji Yong-ah wake up.” L.Joe’s mom said. “We baked cookies, you should come eat. I feel horrible for locking you up in here when L.Joe was probably at fault for last night. You should eat something.” She smiled. It was my fault and we even snuck out…I feel so guilty. I got up going to the kitchen with them. They handed me a cookie.

“Wah~ This is so yummy.” I munched on it.

“I should go wake L.Joe up too.” His mom left.

“Did you two have fun?” The sisters asked me. I nodded, when L.Joe and his mom came to the kitchen. L.Joe smiled.

“I haven’t seen you all day~” He lied, eating a cookie.

“I feel bad for the lock down so I hope you enjoy the cookies.” His mom smiled. Oh the guilt… My phone rang, it’s probably Jinyoung again.

 

“Hello?” I said, still chewing.

“Ji Yong! I’m getting remarried!”

“WHAT!?!” I choked on the cookie. L.Joe patted my back, helping me swallow it. I covered the phone. “I’ll be back in a minute.” I smiled leaving. “What the heck are you saying Dad!?” I said in a low voice.

“You heard me~ My new girlfriend is just amazing! She really loves me and we get along great!”

“Just like you last girlfriend?”

“No!! It’s a totally different feeling this time! It’s like how I felt with your mother.” I could hear his happiness. Maybe she’s really different…

“When are you getting married?” I asked.

“In a few months, we just got engaged today! She already wants to meet you!” I sighed.

“Ok. I’ll talk to you later.” I hung up. I hope she’s a good person.

---------------------

L.Joe!! He's getting so brave around Ji Yong lately!! >< Kissing her forehead and all, maybe because she was asleep?? I don't really like the ending to this chapter :( Not very interesting.... But to fix it, I will update an extra chapter today~ Since it's the weekend and all.

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so ^^