Come With Me?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Seduce the person on your left.” L.Joe looked at me awkwardly.

“Remember you can’t reject the task.” Ji Seung noted. He stayed silent.

“Haha I don’t think L.Joe has any experience seducing someone.” Eun Myeong said. “Well then Ji Yong, to put it frankly, what turns you on?”

“Noona! Don’t ask that sort of thing!” L.Joe yelled. They all looked at me.

“I-I don’t know…” I said shyly.

“Hmm…would you rather be seduced physically or mentally?” she asked.

“Mentally!” I screamed quickly.

“Well it’s L.Joe’s decision either way.” She smiled. “Though I don’t think he knows how to do either one.” L.Joe looked really nervous now. I was freaking out on the inside.

He leaned over. I instinctively leaned backwards.

“This isn’t going to work…” He leaned away.

“Too bad, you have to complete your task!” Eun Myeong said.

“This is like the time we played truth or dare with the guys…” I muttered.

“What!?! What happened there!?!” The sisters looked at me.

“Ah…not much…L.Joe-ah just had to do…some things…”

“Like what~?”

“I had to do this.” L.Joe took my chin, swiftly kissing me on the cheek.

“AHHH!!!” The girls screamed. I blushed so hard. “Really!?! OMG, look at her face, L.Joe pass!” He looked at me seriously today, not letting his cheeks turn red.

 

L.Joe POV

GAH!! I’m so embarrassed!! I tried to be cool doing it, but it’s so hard to control how my cheeks appear! All I know is that my body temperature is increasing with every task.

Ji Yong chose her card next. Before she could read it out loud, her phone rang. She immediately picked it up. “Hello!? Dad!” Is it Jinyoung again!?! Without thinking, I grabbed the phone from her.

“Yah Jinyoung, stop calling her!!” I yelled into the phone. Ji Yong smacked me in the head and swiped the phone back.

“No Dad! That was just my friend! Yes…I…I’m staying at his house…” She stood up, looking at me, frustrated. She went outside to complete her phone call.

“L.Joe! Why did you do that!?! Eun Myeong yelled at me.

“I thought it was Jinyoung! I didn’t think it would be her real Dad!!”

“You idiot!!” She hit me hard in the back. “It doesn’t seem like he knew she was here.” She sat back down. After a while, Ji Yong came back in, still on the phone. She sat down and handed the phone to my mom.

“My dad would like to talk with you.”

“Hello? Yes, this is L.Joe’s mother. Yes that’s right, she wasn’t allowed to stay at the school alone. Yes, of course. No it’s no problem at all. Yes, I’ll keep that in mind. Yes. Ok.” Mom handed the phone back to Ji Yong.

“Can I stay? Thank you Dad. Don’t worry, I won’t. Bye!” She hung up.

 

“I’m sorry!” I said. She glared at me.

“You didn’t tell your Dad you were staying here?” Ji Seung asked.

“He told me to just stay at the school, I’m sure if you hadn’t talked to him, he would have gotten really angry.” Ji Yong said.

“Well he agreed to you staying! So let’s keep playing. What was the card you chose?”

“Umm……just something…” she said. What is it?? She scooted next to me, looking down. Suddenly she put her arms around my neck. My eyes widened. “L.Joe-ah…Will you marry me?” She said shyly. Her face was right in front of me. I almost said yes.

“Umm…we should get to know each other better…” I awkwardly laughed. She pouted and pinched my cheek hard. She whispered something, but I couldn’t hear.

“Yah! That’s cheating! You can’t tell him what to do!!” Eun Myeong yelled. I averted my eyes from Ji Yong’s.

“Does it matter if I say yes or no? You already asked the question.” I said nervously. She wouldn’t look away from my eyes. Her eyes looked like they wanted help.

“It’s an interaction card; she has to do something different for each answer you give. The ‘No’ answer is quite embarrassing for her.” Ji Seung explained.

“What is it?” I asked, Ji Yong still latched around my neck.

“She has to kiss your neck until you say you’ll marry her.” Ji Yong looked away, she was very uncomfortable.

“YAH! Why are all your tasks like this!?!” I yelled. “Is this what you did in high school!?!”

“This is what high schoolers do~” they said.

“Then I’ll marry you Ji Yong-ah.” I said blushing. She still didn’t let go of me.

“There is a consequence for saying ‘yes’ too~”

“Let me guess…she has to kiss me.” I said annoyed.

“You catch on fast!” they smiled. These messed up... Ji Yong’s face was so red, she looked so uncomfortable. I took her arms off of me.

“You don’t have to do it.” I said. She looked like she might cry at this point.

“What, no! She has---”

“She doesn’t have to!” I yelled firmly. This isn’t how you make a girl like you. “I’m sorry about this Ji Yong-ah. I didn’t know this game was like this.” She stayed silent.

“It’s ok…” She said quietly. She really looked like she would cry. “Let’s go outside.” I pulled her up and outside. I think she might really cry… “I’m so sorry about all that.” I said. You can only push a person to a certain point before tears start to fall.

 

“It wasn’t your fault…” She said.

“Are…are you going to cry…?” I asked. Please don’t. She made a small smile.

“No. I just got really nervous in there.” She said trying to smile.

“Don’t try to smile if you don’t want to.” I said. She lost her smile.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to look sad when everyone else was so happy…”

“If you’re not happy, what use is it for everyone else to be happy!?” I yelled. Did she really put up with all of them to keep the happy atmosphere?

“I’m sorry…” A tear dropped from her eye. I pulled her into my arms, lightly putting my arms around her.

“I already told you it’s not your fault!” I yelled. I saw everyone looking from the door. I glared at them to go away. They smiled, leaving. “Please don’t cry…I don’t know what to do then…” I said. She pulled away, wiping her eyes.

“I’m not crying.” She smiled again. It really makes me feel horrible that she smiles even though she’s upset. We went back inside; they had already cleaned up the game.

“We’re sorry everything turned out that way…” My sisters apologized.

“It’s ok…I’m sure you didn’t mean it…” Ji Yong replied. Actually…they did. They even counted out the cards, making sure certain ones would land on you and me…

“Well let’s all go to sleep now! It’s getting late.” Mom said happily. I led Ji Yong to my room.

“Eh? L.Joe-ah?”

I don’t want her to be with those two today.

----------------

Oh my L.Joe!! Taking her to your room!! Gah! What's he going to do?!?

Thank you to everyone reading! If you have anything to say, feel free to do so in the comments~ ^^