Tch. Not Shy At All.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

 “Eh? L.Joe-ah?” I took Ji Yong to my room, shutting the door behind me.

“You should sleep here today. I don’t want to leave you with those two idiots after what happened.” I said.

“B-But…” She looked away.

“I’ll sleep on the floor.” I put a pillow on the ground, lying down. She awkwardly stood there. “Just go to sleep here for today.”

She sat on the bed. “Are you sure?” she said hesitating to lie down.

“Yeah.” She lay down, still staring at me. “You already have some goose bumps.” She said.

I looked at my arm; the floor was actually really cold… Is that why she was hesitating? She just thought I would be cold. But not that it would be awkward sleeping in my room with me….It kind of makes me mad.

“Don’t worry about it.” I put my head on the pillow. Couldn’t she have said it makes me uncomfortable or something? Hmph. I turned off the light, trying to sleep.

I think she fell asleep, but I just couldn’t. Why wasn’t she embarrassed and awkward to sleep here!?! It’s bothering me so much!! I sat up, frustrated. “Tch.” I clicked my tongue.

“Is something wrong?” Ji Yong was still awake.

“Ah…No. I was just thinking about something…” She surprised me.

“Do you want to talk about it?” She sat up.

“Not really… I just can’t fall asleep because of it.” I said.

“Do you want to switch places? It might help you sleep.” I don’t want to switch, I’d rather… I stood up.

“That’s a yes?” she asked.

“No. Lie back down.” I walked around to the other side, getting in the bed.

“Wah! I’ll sleep on the ground.” She tried getting up, but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back down. I felt so angry suddenly.

“Sleep with me.” I said. She tried to get out of my grip.

“L.Joe-ah…I’ll take the floor if it’s uncomfortable.” She kept trying to get up. Ugh!! Doesn’t she understand!?! I pulled her back down roughly, using my other arm to keep her there.

“Just go to sleep.” I think she could sense the anger in my voice. She lied back down, far away from me. “Aren’t you cold?” I asked.

“No……Are you mad at me?” she asked. I want to say no, but I am!! I scooted closer to her as she scooted away. “You can tell me.” She said.

“Just come here!” I shouted, pulling her close to me.

“Is it because I did something bad?” she asked. Her voice sounded almost afraid. Why am I getting upset…It’s only making her scared and worried.

“You didn’t do anything.” I hugged her into my chest. “I’m sorry. I was getting mad over something stupid…” She stayed still.

“L-L.Joe-ah…” I hugged her tighter.

“Just stay still tonight.”

.

.

.

“Shh! Stop making so much noise!”

“Ah! Turn the flash off!!”

I opened my eyes, hearing so much noise.

“YAH! What are you guys doing!?!” I screamed at my whole family taking pictures.

“You and Ji Yong were hugging this morning; we had to scrapbook this memory!”

I looked down, Ji Yong was still sleeping. I took the blanket, covering her with it so they couldn’t take pictures.

“Go away.” I told them.

“But L.Joe~”

“Away.” They all left, I put my head back on the pillow. She only moved a little farther away from me during the night. I smiled, putting my arm back around her. She looks so peaceful when she’s asleep. Does Jinyoung get to see this face every day?? That reminds me, they even sleep together like this a lot… I pulled her closer to me. I hope she stays asleep for a while longer.

--------------

Awwww~ L.Joe~

Thank you for reading! By the way this is a double update! Click the next button in excittement ^^ haha