Can't We Rest Today?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Gongchan POV

“You should know how to keep your girl before she goes to another man.” He got a serious look on his face.

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s been sleeping with Sandeul this whole week!” I screamed. His eyes widened as he stood up. He walked past me, leaving the room. I followed him; he was already banging on Sandeul’s door. Baro opened it quickly. Jinyoung strode past him.

We both went in, seeing Sandeul and Ji Yong sleeping next to each other. Jinyoung stood still for a few seconds before picking Ji Yong up in his arms and walking out. He looked upset.

“What was that about?” Baro asked, confused.

“Just a little issue is all.” I went back to my room with a small smile.

 

Jinyoung POV

What the hell does she think she’s doing!? I brought her back to my room, setting her down on my bed. Just because I couldn’t see you, you move on to sleeping with someone else? Is that it? Tch.

I sat at back at my desk, trying to work, but my mind kept going back to Ji Yong. She’s going to get it when she wakes up. I don’t know when it started, but I found myself seething with rage. I put my pencil down, letting out a frustrated sigh. How can she sleep with Sandeul for over a week just because I kicked her out!?! She isn’t even waking up!

L.Joe came in soon, staring at Ji Yong. “So she is alive then.” He smiled.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Don’t you know? Ji Yong-ah hasn’t been in Gongchan’s room for the past like…6 days?” Just a restatement of the situation made me angry. “Looks like someone’s upset~” He joked.

 

I am.

 

Gongchan POV

She was seriously sleeping with Sandeul!! Tch. Doesn’t she understand that she has a boyfriend?! I know I shouldn’t be jealous, but it’s too late.

 

Ji Yong POV

I opened my eyes. Hm? Where am I? I looked around. Oh. I’m back in my own room; Jinyoung was at his desk, working on what I’m guessing were soccer plays. He noticed my noise, standing up.

“Come.” He pulled me outside. “What do you think you’re doing?” He asked. I could hear anger in his voice.

“W-What?” I asked. He came closer.

“Why the hell are you sleeping with Sandeul every night?” He growled in a low tone.

“What? Oh. When I go back to the dorms after practice, Gongchan-ah isn’t in and only he has the key, so Sandeul-ah lets me come to his room and we just fall asleep since we’re so tired from practice.”

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Y-Yeah. Why?” He sighed in relief.

“And I thought this was another way of telling me you moved on to Sandeul.”

“What!?”

“You could have just come to my room!”

“Well you said I distracted you…I just wanted the best for you and the team.” He shook his head.

“Don’t be so stupid next time. It causes misunderstandings…”

“W-Were you really mad at me…?” He didn’t say anything. “Sorry.” He pulled me close.

“I’m not mad after hearing your explanation. You could have just come back to our room…” He hugged me tight. “Sorry that I haven’t seen you the past week.”

“It’s not your fault at all. Sorry for going to Sandeul-ah’s room. Jinyoung…if I didn’t have a good reason for sleeping there, what would you have done?” He pulled away from me.

“I…well before you said anything; I was really mad and kind of jealous…” He looked down. “But I know you didn’t mean it, so it’s ok.” Jinyoung is so trusting… I hugged him around the waist. “W-What?” He asked, a bit surprised.

“You’re such a good boyfriend, trusting me, but I’m bad.” He lightly put his arms around me.

“W-What are you saying…? You’re usually a good girl.”

“Really?” I smiled.

“Of course~” He finally smiled. I pecked his cheek. “What are you doing~?” He cooed as I laughed.

“Just liking my boyfriend~” He couldn’t stop smiling now.

“Geez…you make me blush, you know~”

 

“Haha, so how are the soccer plays going?”

“Actually, not that bad. They’ve being coming along well. You can probably move back in soon.”

“Oh no~ I don’t want to distract you until after the tournament and maybe even if we get to nationals.” He laughed.

“The way you said that, it sounds like you plan to show me no affection until soccer ends.”

“Well yeah. That distracts you right?” He smiled.

“Only a little~” He held my hand. “See? Just a little.” I laughed.

“So how’s L.Joe-ah?” He frowned.

“I only see you once in a whole week and you ask about someone else?”

“I didn’t mean it like that…”

“I guess he’s fine; I’ve been really focused lately, but he usually tells me to sleep on time and eat well.”

“He’s sounds really caring to you haha.”

“Maybe.” We laughed, going back inside.

“Well then…I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yeah, goodnight.” He smiled. I went back to Gongchan’s room.

 

“So what happened~?” He asked.

“I had a fun talk with Jinyoung.” I sat up.

“What? Didn’t he yell at you or anything?”

“Why would he do that? I wasn’t sleeping with Sandeul-ah because I wanted to.”

“Huh?”

“Practice is so exhausting every day, so me and Sandeul-ah just pass out as soon as we can. You always lock the door so I can’t get in.” He looked dumbfounded. “Well goodnight.” I wanted to get all the rest I could now that I had the chance.

 

Gongchan POV

I lay down, getting ready to sleep. I covered my face with my hands. I’m so stupid! She doesn’t even like Sandeul and I got jealous again! Aigoo. I need to stop doing that. I even tried to get her in trouble with Jinyoung! I’m being bad today. Sorry Ji Yong!

I woke up the next morning; Ji Yong was gone as I expected. I made sure I would be around when she came back or at least leave the door open. She trudged in around 9, immediately falling onto her bed. It was actually my bed, but I let her sleep there today. She must be exhausted. This happens every day? Must really . The soccer team should get at least SOME rest before the tournament. One plane ride on a crowded flight isn’t enough rest at all.

I went to Jinyoung’s room; I was kind of concerned about the soccer team’s health at the moment. I told him about what I had seen over the days and what I thought.

“Are they really THAT tired?” he asked with surprised eyes.

“Duh. Ji Yong-ah and Sandeul completely faint as soon as they can every day after practice.” He thought for a second.

“Thanks for telling me.”

 

Ji Yong POV

Morning already… it feels like the days are just going by recently.

Attention students. Attention please.

Ugh…the intercom…what bad news do you have for me?

All students on the soccer team will be taking a two day break. Thank you.

What!?! I smiled wide. A break!? Thank you principal!! Gongchan was still asleep, so I went to find Jinyoung. He was still asleep; how unexpected. I crouched down next to his bed, just staring at his face. He looks so peaceful; he must be so much more tired than everyone else. I mean, when we end practice, we just sleep, but he stays up and makes plays. I really wish he gets more rest in the next two days.

I got up, meeting Sandeul in the dorm hallway. “Ji Yong-ah! We get two days off!” He happily exclaimed.

“I know! We can sleep and everything!” I imagined all the beautiful sleep I could fit in. It seems so magical right now~

 

Jinyoung POV

I got up, groaning. Then I remembered the two days off I asked the principal to announce. I groaned more just from the thought. I wanted to spend some time with Ji Yong, but…I still have to make more plays. I lay back down, rubbing my eyes. Why does life have to be so tiring?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww! Jinyoung and Ji Yong are so understanding of each other! I'm happy they get a break though! They NEED rest. Gongchan's so cute, he can't control his jealousy haha. Wonder why Jinyoung's groaning even when he gets two days off? Maybe he's just tired in general?

Wah! I'm totally spazzing in excitement right now because I'm just comepletely loving the upcoming chapters I have written! I think I might have to throw like two more chapters at you guys today! The next chapters are just so >< wah! We'll just say I'll upload them for my almost 5000 views since I never had my 4000 views celebration or maybe my over 160 subscribers XD Either way, I'll definitely update later! I'm so excited from my own story haha!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so! ^^ And don't you just love the wall "quick reply" function!?! Thank you to Jason!! Us readers and writers love you!!!