I-I Don't Like You...

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Jinyoung POV

Ugh…I hate plane rides… They’re so boring. Luckily the flight was only a few hours. I got off, not exactly knowing where everyone else was. My seat was in the E section, all the way in the back of the plane, so I’m probably the last off. Where are they…? I looked around. Ah. Isn’t that Eun Hyun? I went over; it was.

“Eun Hyun-ah!” I called out to her. She turned. Oh, she was with Changjo. “Glad I found you two.” I smiled. They looked upset? Both of them had their arms crossed with annoyed faces. “Um…sorry if I wasn’t the one you were looking for?”

“What?! I’ll always love to see you!” Eun Hyun clung to my arm.

“Where are the others?” I asked Changjo, shaking Eun Hyun off.

“I don’t know. Unfortunately, I was found by this kid first.”

“Tch. Kid? Are you talking about yourself?” Eun Hyun insulted. He stuck his tongue out at her. Ugh…these two are always acting like such little kids. I looked around. Where could everyone else be…? Ah! That looks like…nah, she’s linking arms with a guy. Wait… I walked over, pulling her away from the guy.

“There you are!” I exclaimed, half eyeing Sandeul.

“Yeah. Where were you? I couldn’t find you…”

“I was near the end of the plane so it took longer.” I know Ji Yong doesn’t care for Sandeul like that, but it’s just like with L.Joe, my doubts always come floating around when Ji Yong acts close with another guy… I feel bad for being jealous…

“You took forever!” Sandeul yelled. “Luckily, I found Ji Yong-ah before both of us got lost.”

“It’s not my fault… Anyway, let’s get our bags.” I’m not sure where Ricky and Chunji were yet, but hopefully they were together.

 

We met them at the baggage pickup. Good, no one got lost! We all picked up our stuff and went outside. We already a few taxis waiting for us; luckily, we had a supervisor to make sure we got the hotel and went everywhere on time. If he’s wasn’t there, me and Ki would have been taking care of our own teams and would probably just get lost and fail… Our teams still haven’t really bonded THAT much. We’re all, for the most part, nice to each other, but we aren’t all friends either… At least we’re good on the field!

We all went to the hotel we would be staying at for, hopefully, the next few weeks. Chunji, Sandeul, and I would be rooming together. In the next room over were Changjo and Ricky. In the room over from that one, Eun Hyun and Ji Yong. And then all the other schools teams were somewhere around there; I didn’t really care that much…

“Well good night~” Eun Hyun cooed at me. Ugh…

“Good night.” Ji Yong said.

“You can come over for a while, you know? It’s only 9.” She smiled, slightly shaking her head.

“Can I come too?” Eun Hyun asked. That’s why she shook her head…

“Actually, now that I think about it, I’m really tired; I’ll just go to sleep.” She pouted. “Good night~” I closed the door. I wanted to talk to Ji Yong, but not Eun Hyun. She still latches onto me! Can’t she be like L.Joe? He’s started to just be Ji Yong’s friend. I wish she would learn from him…but I have noticed that she and Changjo are getting to be friends. Well…technically they always fight, but that’ll bring them closer, no?

 

Sandeul lay on one of the two beds and Chunji next to me. Although it was a bit cramped, I didn’t care much. Chunji fell asleep fast, but I could hear Sandeul moving every five seconds. It was kind of annoying…

“Is something bothering you?” I asked. His ruffling stopped.

“Y-Yeah…” he replied.

“What is it? Maybe I can help.” He sighed.

“It’s about Gongchan…” Oooo, interesting. “He…it’s just…I don’t know.”

“What’s bothering you?” I asked curiously.

“Well…I noticed that…I always blush around him now. That’s not normal!” he yelled.

“I wouldn’t say that. I blush around Ji Yong.”

“T-That’s because she’s your girlfriend! The person you like!”

“And what do you think of Gongchan?” He paused.

“N-Nothing.”

“Really~?”

“T-That’s right!” I’m sure that everyone has noticed that Sandeul’s been getting softer around Gongchan lately.

“But, really. What do you think of Gongchan?”

“I…I already said nothing.” How obvious~ You at least feel something for him! I guess I’ll just wait until you admit it hehe.

“Whatever you say~ Good night then.”

“Ok fine! I…I just pay more attention to him now and…get a bit flustered around him.” So easy.

“Does your heart beat faster whenever you’re with him?” Mine was always like that at first when I was with Ji Yong.

“Y-Yeah…How do…how did you know if you liked Ji Yong-ah?” Oooo, we’re already talking about crushing on Gongchan now?

“Well…I just knew. I’d always want to talk to her and would feel sad when she was mad at me. I wanted to touch her…and comfort her too. I always wanted to say, ‘You’re so cute today.’ and ‘Could you not look at him so much?’ I guess I was always a little jealous on the inside, but I just wanted to see her all the time. I realized it over the break last time because I couldn’t see her.”

“Really…? I… never mind.”

“No, what is it?” I asked.

“I…really want to see Gongchan right now… I just…thought he would call or something, but he didn’t.”

“So you want him to chase after you, but you don’t have the courage to call him instead?”

“W-What!?! No! Good night!” Hehe, sorry Sandeul~ You should realize that you’re starting to get a soft spot for Gongchan now haha.

My mind started drifting to Ji Yong. I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn’t because of Eun Hyun again… I didn’t even get to be with her on the taxi ride here…Eun Hyun had pulled me into a car with her. I hope I can spend some time with Ji Yong tomorrow since we get to have a day of rest before the tournaments the day after.

 

Changjo POV

“Good morning~” I yawned, as we all came down to eat the hotels breakfast. Ricky is always so talkative so I got half the sleep I wanted to.

“We get the day to just have fun, right”? Ricky asked me. I sleepily nodded. “You’re not just going to sleep the day away, right?” I slowly shook my head. “What are you going to do?” he turned to Eun Hyun.

“I wanted to find Jinyoung-ah!” I sighed.

“Don’t bother him; he barely got to see Ji Yong-ah last week and probably wants to spend more time with her.”

“Why would he want to do that?” Is she stupid or just that stubborn?!

“They’re dating!” I yelled. She crossed her arms.

“That doesn’t mean he has to stay with her forever. They can break up anytime.” Sounds more like she wants to break them up…It wouldn’t work anyway; Ji Yong and Jinyoung are usually very understanding of each other. I mean, when Gongchan told us about that whole thing where Ji Yong slept with Sandeul and how Jinyoung was only upset until he heard her explanation, we all thought that was pretty amazing right there. Most couples would have fought or broken up, right?

“So what are we talking about?” Jinyoung sat next to us.

“About your breakup.” Jinyoung looked at us all weirdly.

“She’s just making up nonsense.” I added.

“It’ll happen.” She smiled mischievously. “What are you doing today, Jinyoung-ah?”

“I want to do something special for Ji Yong-ah.” Eun Hyun loudly cleared .

“Why are you always with Ji Yong-ah?” She asked. I rolled my eyes.

“She’s my girlfriend.”

“So?” Could she just stop!?

“The word girlfriend is not just a title; it means that I really like her and want to be with her.”

“But that means you can have a change of heart, no?”

“I don’t think it does.” Jinyoung got up and left.

“Yah Eun Hyun-ah, stop doing this; he doesn’t like you and it just makes everything awkward and tense.” I said

“But it’s not like he’ll like her forever.”

“Just let them be happy as long as they’re together.” I grumbled.

 

Jinyoung POV

I sighed in the elevator. Eun Hyun is so…ugh. But, I really want to do something special for Ji Yong today. I didn’t get to spend any time with her the past few weeks because of soccer…What can I do? I don’t even know my way around Japan all that well… I’ll still try my best!

 

Ji Yong POV

“Yeah, I think he’s getting there.” Gongchan is always so cute when he talks about Sandeul!

“But what if he never likes me!” he’s really doubtful though.

“He will. Don’t worry about it!” Jinyoung walked in, seeing that I was on the phone.

“Well how did you first know that Jinyoung liked you?” he asked.

“Ah…t-that was a completely different situation…” I can’t say that, especially not with Jinyoung standing in the room. He looked towards me, a bit interested from my stuttering.

“No~ Tell me!”

“L-Later, ok?”

“Is he in the room?”

“Maybe…”

“You’re not doing bad things now that you’re alone, right?”

“W-What!? No!” Gongchan laughed.

“Just messing with you! I’ll call later, ok?”

“Wait, did you call him yet?” He paused.

“No…What if he just hangs up…?”

“He wouldn’t! I would make sure he stayed on the line even if he did!” He sighed.

“Ok, call you later.” He hung up.

“Who was it?” Jinyoung asked, standing next to me.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Gongchan-ah; we talked about Sandeul-ah. It’s so cute; he won’t call Sandeul-ah because he thinks he’ll hang up on him.”

“Really? Yesterday Sandeul said some things~” I told her all about how Sandeul was acting about Gongchan. Her face lit up.

“Oh my God!! I should call Gongchan-ah back!” I grabbed her phone.

“No~ Don’t spend the day on the phone with Gongchan.” I put my arms around her. “Can’t I have you for just one day?” She smiled.

“You’re so lovey-dovey all the time haha.” I pecked her forehead.

“It comes naturally when you have mutual feelings for someone.” She laughed. “Did you eat yet?” She nodded. “We should go then~”

“Hm? Where?” She asked curiously as I pulled her out the room.

“Just somewhere.” I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Jinyoung be able to take Ji Yong on a special date or will Eun Hyun try something >:( I hope she moves on, seriously now, take note of L.Joe's example! He was at the end of the line with his plan and still managed to move on! So Sandeul is starting to crush on Gongchan~? Kekeke. I don't know what I'm supposed to call them Sanchan or Gongdeul? It's usually just Jinchan and Badeul; I haven't seen much of the ChanniexDeulie pairing haha

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^ And have you guys seen GD's Crayon? I had to laugh at it, I was like GD- you don't need to shave when there is no hair on you and when he turns out to be the girl?! I seriously was like, wow that girl has a pretty figure and turns out to be GD Bwahaha XD You never cease to amaze me GD! And I love his blonde hair~