Game Night?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“Good morning girls! Get up and come eat breakfast!!” L.Joe’s mom came in our room. I got up, the other two were still asleep. I left them behind and  bumped into L.Joe while I left the room.

“Ah! Good morning.” He quickly walked to the kitchen.

“Morning Ji Yong! You even wake up early unlike those two. Seong Hyeon called, she was cooking.

“Wah! This smells delicious!!” I went up to her.

“Don’t you get this kind of food at home?” she asked.

“Actually I do the cooking and I’m kind of lazy, so I mostly eat cereal.” I smiled.

“Aww. While you’re here, you’ll be eating something yummy every day! Well sit down, I’m just about done.”

I sat down at the table, across from L.Joe. We ate, even though the sisters were still sleeping. “So what did you and the girls talk about last night?” his mom asked.

“Oh…just some things.” I said. I could see L.Joe smiling out of the corner of my eye.

“What are you two going to do today?” she asked. I looked at L.Joe.

“I was just going to show her around outside.” He said. We finished. I went to take a shower and got dressed.

 

L.Joe POV

“L.Joe, you better take her to that place, ok?” Mom told me.

“I already know where I want to take her. That place will be the finale. We’ll be gone all day, ok?” I said. I’m going to show her the most beautiful things around here.

“Don’t worry, me and your sisters will help you win her over.” She said.

“I-I can do it myself.” I said.

“L.Joe you may know how girls are because of us, but you have no idea how to charm one.” She said cleaning the table.

“I know plenty. I know how Eun Myeong and Ji Seung are with their old boyfriends. I know exactly how to do things.” I said confidently.

“Just go for it.” She smiled. I got ready and changed my clothes.

“Ji Yong-ah, let’s go!” We went outside, walking on an old trail.

“Everything is so pretty around here.” She said looking at the flowers growing around. Ok now L.Joe. Don’t be too forward, don’t act unnatural, be yourself. Just add some things into the day that she would like. I can do this!

“So how long is this trail? It’s already 3.” She asked.

“It’s pretty long, but at the end is the best part.” We kept walking, it was starting to get a little dark.

“Shouldn’t we go back now?” she asked.

“There’s just a little bit more.” We continued on. She’ll be amazed by the end. We reached a small pond. Her jaw dropped slightly.

“It’s…beautiful.” The pond gets reflected by the moon at night and appears a shiny purple, making all the plants and flowers around it look beautiful too. I had to hold myself back from saying something lame, like, so are you. That’s not me and it’s a lame pick up line. I can’t let her know my feelings yet.

“I know.” She just stared in amazement. L.Joe, don’t think of all the lame lines you could say right now!! She looked for a while longer. She looked at me. Her eyes widened a bit and then she looked back at the pond.

“We should go now.” She smiled. We started walking back. I think I succeeded today. When she looked at me, I must have been shining because of the pond’s light. I kept smiling to myself the whole way home.

 

 “You two are finally home! Come eat.” We all ate dinner. After dinner, Ji Yong’s phone rang, she went outside to answer it.

“So how did today go?” They all asked.

“I think it went well.” I said.

“What are you two doing tomorrow?” Ji Seung asked.

“What should I do?”

“You should take her on the bus to the city and buy her something.” Eun Myeong suggested.

“You think that will make her like me?” I asked doubtful.

“L.Joe. She already likes you; she just needs a little push. It’ll work. Make sure to buy something she would like or thinks is cute.”

I went outside, she’s been on the phone for a while now. She was laughing.

“Yes Appa. I’ll make sure I do. I’ll call you another day. I’m really fine, stop questioning me! Bye Appa!” She smiled, hanging up.

“Was it your Dad?” I asked walking to her.

“Haha no, it was just Jinyoung-ah.” Jinyoung… She always looks so happy when she talks to him…

“Well let’s go inside, my sisters want to have a game night.” I dragged her inside.

“Game night?” he asked.

“Yeah, we always have them on Saturday nights. You have to come play!” Mom and the girls were already sitting on the ground. They strategically kept two spaces open, right next to each other. We sat.

 

Ji Yong POV

“It’s family game night! We’re playing this cool board game me and Ji Seung made in high school for a project.” Eun Myeong was excited. It looked kind of weird.

“The goal of the game is to get your person to the end of the board. You can only move by completing the tasks written on these cards.” Ji Seung held up a stack of cards.

“You can NOT reject a task once chosen, no matter what it is. If you win, you get to give the ‘special card’ to anyone of your choice, but you cannot look at it even though you won it. That person has to complete the task written on it.”

“Are the directions clear?” I nodded. “Actually we haven’t played this game in years, I can’t even remember what the cards say anymore.” Eun Myeong said as we started. “We’ll start with me and go clockwise to L.Joe, Ji Yong, Mom, and finally Ji Seung.”

She picked a card. “Go to the neighbor’s house and ask for a fork in less than a minute.” There was an awkward silence. “What kind of stupid tasks did we write in here!?!” Eun Myeong got up and left for the neighbor’s house. We waited for her. She actually came back with a fork, haha.

“Ok my turn.” L.Joe picked out a card. “Give a bit of love to your friend.” He hugged me. My cheeks warmed right up from his touch.

“That’s it!?!” Eun Myeong yelled. “I had to get a fork from random people and you just get off with a hug!?!” We all laughed.

Next I chose a card. “How do you feel about the person to the right of you?” The right of me…L.Joe. “Um…L.Joe-ah is a really nice guy; he’s one of my favorite people to see.” I said simply.

“Aww, is that it?” Seong Hyeon nudged me. She chose her card. The tasks were really weird and strange, but we kept playing. The cards came back around to L.Joe. He picked one up. He glanced at me. His face turned pink before he read it and redder with every word he said after that.

“Seduce the person on your left.”

---------------

Oooo, what will L.Joe do? He can barely hug her without blushing, to thing seduce her! What other tasks are there in this game??

Thank you to all recent subscribers and comments! School starts tomorrow...I'll still do my best to update a chapter a day!

If you have anything to say, feel free to as always~ ^^