So...She Doesn't Like Him?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

We all gathered in the courts for our usual practice, but Yun Ki wasn't there today.

"Let's start." L.Joe said, getting his racket. I feel like he said something to Yun Ki... Hopefully she'll come tomorrow.

Practice was as exhausting as usual, but I think we've already trained enough to win the whole tournament! This is just too much now...

"Ji Yong." Gongchan nudged my arm as we walked back to the dorms. "Did you hear what happened between L.Joe and Yun Ki-ah?"

"No, did you?" He shook his head.

"But I think Yun Ki-ah quit the team. Even if she didn't, L.Joe would kick her off it for missing a practice."

"She was doing well though...she wasn't a bad player at all."

"Yeah, but you saw how she was upset the past week at practice. She was pretty much fuming, but keeping a determined expression." I guess... "I still think they should talk it out at least."

"I don't know anymore. Well," I started as I approached my room. "see you tomorrow."

"Ah, wait. About Sandeul...I feel nervous when I walk with him now."

"Why?"

"I feel like he's expecting something...something more than just a hug or a peck on the cheek..."

"What happened to that confident attitude you had before he liked you?" She said with a laugh.

"Be serious...I can tell he wants me to kiss him, but I can't. I'm too nervous!"

"Haha, just let it happen." I sighed at the unhelpful advice.

"What about you? How did Jinyoung give you the first kiss?"

"Ah...well we were in a different type of situation...but otherwise, he just does it."

"Geez, well I'm not that confident."

"Sandeul does like you, so..."

"I guess I should be fine with it." I went back to my room after reassuring Gongchan that Sandeul would accept him. He's really nervous all of a sudden. I wonder why; Sandeul totally likes him.

 

"Hello~" I said, seeing Jinyoung at his desk doing something.

"Hey~" He called back with a smile.

"Haha, what are you doing?" I asked, going up to my bunk, already wanting to sleep.

"Homework. You should do yours too."

"Can't I just skip a few days of homework?"

"No." He had such a serious tone... "If your grade drops, you can't be on the soccer team or any team for that matter. You better stay on top of your homework. We barely get much anyway."

"Fine... We just had math problems, right?"

"Yup. By the way...can you help me with this?" He held his paper, reaching it up to me on the bed. I looked over it, almost laughing a little at the sight of just about all his answers being wrong.

"You might wanna recheck those." I said, not wanting to be rude.

"I know they're bad...but you know how to do them, so help me."

"How demanding~ What do I get in return?" I joked, coming down next to him.

"Whatever you want. Just help me; if I fail, our situation in soccer won't be good at all. I'm the captain, remember?"

"Yeah... Well, when the time comes, I'll cash in this favor." I was just joking around, but Jinyoung seemed to really care about this. He listened, completely focused, when I explained to him how to do the problems.

Both of us finished our work. I just went to bed, being too tired to talk more. Tennis practice is so exhausting...

 

L.Joe POV

"Can't you all hurry up?!" I yelled, noticing all the tennis team players lagging behind me while we jogged.

"But captain!" Ricky started to whine. "We've been running for so long!"

"A few miles is nothing."

"It's been almost 6 miles already!!" Ah. Really? I hadn't noticed.

"I guess we'll stop here since you are all so weak today." I stopped, seeing half of them collapse onto each other when we walked back to the tennis courts. They're all so soft...

We went through practice. I saw that Ji Yong was trained well, since we had been practicing together this whole time. Of course she would be whipped into shape after my routines.

Niel and Ricky were still lagging, but I think, for now, this is as far as they could go. They were good enough to win their part of the doubles tournament.

Sandeul and Gongchan were great. I'm sure that Gongchan could have just been a singles player. Either way, they play well as a team and will definitely win their competitions.

And then-- Ah... I had looked to the side, seeing the empty wall at the far end of the court. That's right, Yun Ki quit. She had talent and determination, just a bad attitude that went with it. I don't regret kicking her off the team though.

 

Sandeul POV

Me and Ji Yong trudged back to our rooms, talking about how L.Joe and Yun Ki still haven't really spoken to each other since she stopped coming to practice.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. More importantly, I heard that Gongchan and you are having troubles?"

"What? Not at all." I said with a confusing look.

"Oh, ok then." She was about to go to her room when I clasped onto her arm.

"Wait! Did you hear something?"

"Gongchan just said that he's really nervous around you now. That you want more from him and he thinks he can't give it to you."

"Oh... I guess so. I just expected him to be more affectionate than he has been recently..." Ji Yong laughed a little. "What? Is it that funny?"

"No, your face always gets pink and red when you talk about Gongchan."

"I-It does not!" I yelled back, going to my room after she said goodbye. I don't get that embarrassed about Gongchan... Anyway, Gongchan is nervous with me? How surprising...but I kind of noticed.

 

L.Joe POV

"Aren't you guys going to practice yet?!" I yelled at Ricky and Niel who were sitting around.

"L.Joe, we already trained so much! Can't we get a day off?" Niel complained.

"Says one of the weakest links of the team."

"Yah...L.Joe...please don't say things like that." Ricky defended him.

"Like you're any better." They both stood up, getting back to practice with hateful expressions. I don't care if you dislike me, just do well in the tournament and we'll all be happy. "Hey, where are Sandeul, Gongchan, and Ji Yong?" I asked them.

"How should we know? We're practicing so hard." They both retorted. Tch. No need to get mad at me for telling you that you weren't the best on the team.

"Really. Just tell me already."

"The principal called them all in."

"What why?"

"They're failing in classes."

"WHAT?! Failing?! Why?!" I screamed, demanding answers that they didn't know. How the hell do all three of them start failing when it's important?! They need to be passing just to be on sports teams! These idiots!

 

Ji Yong POV

"As long as you three win in the tennis tournament, I'll get your teachers to pass you. Got it?" The principal was so cool when it came to grades. As long as we excelled in sports, he really didn't care what kind of grades we got and just covered for us all.

Haha, I should have listened to Jinyoung before. I guess I've just been really busy with tennis, that I haven't been studying at all.

I went back to my room, Sandeul, Gongchan, and I all skipping out way out of practice. L.Joe's probably pissed and furious, but we need this break.

I was about to open my door when I heard Yun Ki call out my name. Ah! I haven't talked to her since she left the team a while ago. "How are you doing?" I asked, a bit excited to see her again.

"Good. After I quit the team, my stress levels went back to normal. It's so relaxing not being on the team!"

"Haha, you do realize that you're missed though, right? You were a great player and I'm sure L.Joe is regretting that he kicked you off the team."

"Eh. I wasn't kicked off, I quit." She corrected me. "And I don't care what L.Joe-ah thinks."

"What~? You like him though."

"That doesn't mean I care about what he thinks." Okay then...? That's really contradicting... "Anyway, I wish you luck for the tournament. It's this Saturday, right? You only got two more days!"

"I know. L.Joe is probably going to torture us with drills... Well, I'll see you later." I smiled, going inside my room. I think Yun Ki still likes L.Joe, but she seems kind of in the middle. I wonder if he at least cares about her a little.

I think so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter in almost a month! Whoo~ That wasn't too bad, right? Haha, I should get back to this story. *In a very good mood today* On a high note , my other stories are going well~ ^^ 

So, how are you all doing~? I haven't talked to very many of you in, like, forever. Hehe, anyway, I'm doing well again. I was dealing with some more stuff over the past month. On the plus side, all those bad feelings make a great dark story! (Skillfully avoid the topic, oh yeah!) I've been channeling the more...upset and sad emotions into a story and for some reason people really like it haha. It's a thriller story, I guess. You should check it out! :D It has U-Kiss and maybe some other people too~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299244/don-t-follow-me-it-s-scary-kevin-kiseop-romance-thriller-ukiss-ocstory

See you all later! And, just because I must end this with Jinyoung, naturally- and since I can also do a body roll well haha

tumblr_m6gl9pYPZs1qbn0s2o1_250.gif