Haha They'll Get It Too

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

We all just hung out for a while like usual. Half of the guys were just bummed out about not hanging out with Ji Yong. We all went back to our own dorms. I went to check on Ji Yong, I know how my sisters get when they have bad cramps. They always say it’s like slowly and painfully dying. She was still on her bed. “Ji Yong-ah?” I stood on Jinyoung’s bed. She made a little noise.

“Are you feeling better?” I asked. She still had the covers on her face.

“Nnn…” I’m guessing that’s a no? I pulled the covers off her face. She looked like she was in pain.

“I have painkillers if you want one.” I said. My sisters always take painkillers or Tylenol when they’re on periods. She nodded a little. “Wait here, I’ll be back.” I left to go get some from my drawer along with some water. When I came back, Jinyoung was there, questioning her.

“You shouldn’t just sit around here.” He said. She ignored him. “If you act like this, everyone will just worry and it’ll be bothersome.” He kept pestering her.

“Maybe you should go somewhere else today Jinyoung.” I said.

“Why? She’s just messing around. She really didn’t want to come with is today. I’m sure she’s faking.” He said.

“Jinyoung…that’s not it.” I don’t think she would want me to explain this to him.

“Is she actually hurting?”

“Just go for today, sleep in my room, ok?” I forcefully pushed him out.

“Here take these.” I handed her the medicine and water. She sat up, swallowing them. “It’s cramps, right?” I asked. She nodded.

“How did you know, you guys seem like you wouldn’t understand at all.” She said.

“I grew up with 2 sisters and a mother. I know more about girls than the rest of the guys.”

“Oh. So that’s why you knew what a tampon looked like. From when we played truth or dare.”

“Yeah.” I scratched the back of my neck. I didn’t expect her to talk about this so casually.

“Well I’m going back to sleep.” She lied back down.

“Just tell me if you need anything, ok?” I said as I left. I found Jinyoung sitting around in my room.

“So she’s actually hurt?” he asked.

“Yeah. Don’t bug her today.” I said, lying on my bed. He left.

 

Ji Yong POV

Ugh…why cramps…just why…

L.Joe was nice enough to give me some painkillers. Note to self, when in need of help, go to L.Joe first.

“Are you really hurt? Sorry that I kept bugging you.” It sounded like Jinyoung. He kept talking…doesn’t he get I don’t want to talk? Ignoring him doesn’t work, he’s so loud... “Do you need anything?” he asked.

“…No…” I said, hoping he would just go to sleep.

“You obviously need something.” He just kept talking! I know they were questions of care, but can’t he get the message?! “Just tell me what you need!” he yelled.

“Go get L.Joe-ah.” I finally said. He left and came with L.Joe. “Take Jinyoung-ah away. He won’t shut up.” I said coldly.

“I told you not to bug her…” L.Joe muttered to Jinyoung.

“I was just asking her what she needed!” he yelled.

“This is why she wanted you to leave. You keep yelling and won’t leave her alone.” L.Joe said quietly. Why can’t Jinyoung be like that…

“Just take him.” I said.

“Let’s go.” L.Joe said.

“What? No.” Jinyoung resisted. They bickered.

“Just take him!” I yelled. So annoying! L.Joe pushed him out of the room.

“You’re okay til morning, right?” L.Joe asked.

“Yeah I’ll be fine, thanks for taking him.”

“No problem.” He smiled, leaving.

 I felt bad for yelling at Jinyoung, but my head hurts along with the rest of my body.

 

Jinyoung POV

“What the hell was her problem?” I asked L.Joe as he dragged me out.

“Just sleep in my room today.” Me and Gongchan shared the bottom bunk. I didn’t think she would get angry like that…

The next morning came and I wanted to see if Ji Yong was ok. I went over, but stopped in the door. L.Joe was already there. She seems fine with him around. I left going to get something to eat from the cafeteria.  Half-way through my meal, I saw Ji Yong and L.Joe come in, sitting at a different table. They were talking; she still had a plain expression. Then Chunji sat next to her. I heard him asking things like I did yesterday. Hehe he’ll get yelled at~ She smiled to him.

WHAT THE HELL?! She’s all smiley with him and she yells at me?! What kind of logic is that?! Tch. She was laughing with the both of them. I finished my breakfast and went to find someone else to talk to.

Ji Yong POV

Haha L.Joe and Chunji are so funny! We all ate our breakfast, when suddenly Jinyoung sat down with us.  “Hey Jinyoung-ah.” I said.

“Why did you yell at me, but not L.Joe and Chunji?” He asked. What? Does he mean last night?

“I didn’t mean to yell at you. I was just in a bad mood, sorry.” I said blankly.

“You were nice to L.Joe yesterday!”

“And you were annoying unlike L.Joe-ah yesterday.” I kept eating. He looked mad. “Is this a big deal to you?” I asked.

“What!? A big deal? Yeah right!” He scoffed, leaving upset. We all finished our food in an awkward silence. We left soon.

“So what are you guys doing today?” I asked L.Joe and Chunji.

“Not much, I’ll probably go play tennis.” L.Joe said as we walked.

“I’ll swim. You should come.” Chunji suggested. I definitely will reject that offer.

“No thank you, I’d rather play tennis. Can I come with you L.Joe-ah?”

“Yeah sure, we can have a match.” He smiled.

“You still owe me from the hit in volleyball, so you have to come swimming with me!” Chunji grabbed my arm, running.

---------------

Aww L.Joe helped her and Jinyoung got all upset that he was the only one yelled at~ But Chunji's taking her swimming! How will she get out of this??

I love your guys's comments, they're so fun to read! ^^

As always, if you have anything to say, feel free to do so~