I AM NOT Taking Off My Pants.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Jinyoung POV

“!” A huge guy with a metal bat yelled, swinging towards me.

“AHHH!” I dodged his hit, falling to the ground. He was about to swing again.

“Dad! He’s my friend!” Ji Yong jumped in front of me. The guy calmed down.

“A boy...” He looked disgusted.

“Well I couldn’t come home alone.” She got up.

“I doubt anyone tried to touch you on the way home. You should have left him at home.” He eyed me.

“Actually some guys did try to touch me and Jinyoung-ah protected me very well.” She crossed her arms.

“Jinyoung?? This isn’t L.Joe?” He looked surprised.

“No, this is my good friend, Jinyoung-ah.”

“Oh…well either way he’s still a boy. Must be bad in some way.” Her Dad pulled her away and pointed the bat at my face. “Don’t think you’re in the clear.” He said as I felt a pain in my leg. That mutt really did bite me… I bit my lip, not wanting to make her Dad angry. The man’s got a bat. A metal one!

“Ah!” Ji Yong noticed and quickly ripped her dog off my lower leg. “I’m so sorry! We should clean the wound up.” She grabbed my hand, pulling me to a bathroom.

 

I sat on the sink counter, trying to look at the wound. It was deep… Stupid dog, I didn’t even do anything bad!

“Roll up your jeans, I’ll bandage it.” I tried to roll them up, but since they were skinny jeans they wouldn’t go up very far. “Just take them off.” She said, getting some medicine.

“WHAT?! No!” I am NOT taking my pants off in front of Ji Yong!

“Don’t be a little kid. I have to clean it, it’s small, but the bite is really deep, it can get infected. Plus, your pants are getting bloody anyway. Take them off.” She knelt down next to my leg.

“T-That’s not necessary…” I said, starting to blush. Isn’t she a girl?! Shouldn’t she be embarrassed?!

“It is necessary. Take them off.” She said annoyed.

“No.” I crossed my arms. She stood up.

“I said to.” She glared.

“Too bad. No means no.”

“Jinyoung-ah…” she leaned in closer to me.

“W-What?” I leaned back, knocking my head on the wall.

“You took me home and saved me from some creepy guys. My dog even bit you. Just let me wrap the wound. You can’t go around wearing bloody pants.” She said seriously.

“…F-Fine… but look away.” My face felt so hot. I took the pants off, pulling down my shirt as far as I could to cover myself. She bent down, starting to clean the wound.

“This might sting a little.” She wiped it up and sprayed some medicine on it. She glanced up at me, trying not to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Rainbows.” She tried to hold in her laughter. Rainbows…? AH! I quickly covered my legs with the jeans. This sicko! She was talking about my boxer pattern!

“YAH!” I yelled, embarrassed. She giggled.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like this is the first time I’ve seen your weirdly patterned underwear~” My eyes widened.

“W-W-What?! W-When did you see them?!” I stuttered out blushing.

“The day we packed for the break. I saw a pair of cookie patterned boxers on the ground. I was nice enough to put them in your bag.” I blushed harder. Not only has she seen them, she’s even touched them!

“That’s not something you’re supposed to comfortably admit!” I shrieked.

“Oh really~? Your variety of patterned undergarments is cute though.” she smiled at me, standing back up after she finished. My face just couldn’t cool down; it was burning hot the whole time.

There was a loud knock on the door. “Are you done? What are you doing in there?!” Her Dad questioned.

“Nothing Dad. We’re done.” Ji Yong opened the door. His eyes bulged.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” He pulled Ji Yong behind him, staring at my legs. Hm?? I looked down.

“Ah! She was just cleaning the wound!” I said frantically putting my pants back on. He grabbed my shirt at the collar.

“You don’t need to take off the pants! What did you do?!” he yelled. Ji Yong restrained him.

“Dad! I made him! I just had to clean the wound!” He let go.

“Sure. Well don’t do something like that again around my daughter.” He ordered.

“It’s your mutt that bit me…” I grumbled.

“What was that?”

“Nothing sir.” I smiled fakely. Ji Yong smirked.

“Well you can go home now.” Her Dad pushed me to the door.

“We can’t let him go now! It’s past 9 already; I doubt he can even get back at this time.” Ji Yong said.

“Ah…no it’s ok. I can go.” I said awkwardly.

“Yeah see.” Her Dad agreed.

“No, you can stay for the night. You haven’t even eaten any dinner yet.” She said.

“It’s really fine…” I said. I would have stayed, but her Dad’s face just told me to get out or be killed…

“No really. Just stay.” She said with sad eyes. “Can’t he, dad??” she used her puppy eyes.

“…Well…” he mumbled. She hugged him.

“Thank you dad!” She took my hand, leading me to the kitchen. “Let’s eat.” She opened a fridge. “…There’s nothing…”

“Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you about that…” her dad said.

“We can just go out for today. Jinyoung-ah let’s go.” She pulled me outside. Her dad followed, I could feel his stare boring holes into the back of my head. Especially when Ji Yong kept grabbing my hand. She didn’t used to do that. I wonder why she started so suddenly…

 

Ji Yong POV

We walked into an area with restaurants. I wonder what we should get…

Suddenly Jinyoung yanked my arm, pulling me close to him. I pushed him away.

“What?” I asked shyly.

“You should at least watch where you’re going.” He said. I looked back, I almost walked into a pole.

“Ah…thanks.” I said. He smirked.

“You’re so out of it right now. Did my underwear charm you?” he joked. My dad immediately pulled me away and walking in between us. He glared at Jinyoung, while Jinyoung awkwardly looked forward. My dad is really overprotective. I can never tell him about the guys at school. He doesn’t even know Jinyoung is my roommate or that I’m the only girl at school… I feel like he would murder Jinyoung if he found out more.

We went inside a place, eating happily. It was awkwardly silent the whole meal. Dad glared at Jinyoung nonstop. I wish he would stop that now…

We finished and went back home. “Well good night.” My dad said to me.

“Night.” I said pulling Jinyoung along with me. My dad yanked Jinyoung away.

“You can sleep in my room.” He smiled.

“Y-Yes sir…” Jinyoung said. I feel bad for Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Now we can talk alone.” Her dad said, closing his room’s door. “How are you related to me daughter?”

-----------------------------------

Haha Jinyoung gets embarrassed about his underwear and Ji Yong grabbing his hand XD Ji Yong's dad really doesn't like Jinyoung, or it seems to be boys in general... I wonder what Jinyoung and Ji Yong's dad will talk about~ *gasp* What if he says that he's the boyfriend?!

Feel free to say anything, as always~ ^^