I Give Up?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

L.Joe POV

“We have to go back now.” CAP said, dragging Niel, Ricky, and Changjo with him. “Do you know where Chunji, Jinyoung, and Ji Yong-ah are?”

“Ji Yong-ah’s outside, Jinyoung’s somewhere near the bar, Chunji is around somewhere.” I said. My mind was still on Ji Yong. I-I actually did that to her…I’m such a horrible person!! I even liked it…I ... It’s just when I saw her and Jinyoung, I was so pissed. I felt like half my heart was stepped on and the other half was hit with a hammer when she said she liked him.

I’ll go look for Jinyoung and Chunji, you keep these three with you.” CAP left, going through the crowd.

 

Ji Yong POV

“You seem confused.” I looked up, Chunji was crouched down next to me. “Did something happen?” He asked.

“Y-Yeah…” I didn’t want to talk about it.

“You can tell me or not, whatever you decide.” He said. Just that sentence comforted me so much.

“Thanks Chunji-ah. I just need some time to think.” I said. He smiled back warmly.

“If it’s about Jinyoung or L.Joe, you can tell me.” He said. Did he know too?

“It’s about both of them…” I sighed.

“Really? Did one of them try something tonight?”

“…Both of them…” I felt ok talking to Chunji like this.

“Seriously!? Is your heart confused?” He joked.

“It is.” I replied.

“Well do you like either of them? As a guy?”

“I thought I just liked L.Joe-ah, but I’ve never disliked Jinyoung-ah either.” I scratched my head.

“I’m sure you don’t need to know right now. You can take your time figuring it out.” He pat my head softly, smiling with care. Chunji is so nice to me…

 

“There you guys are!” CAP yelled as he saw us. He brought everyone else with him. “We have to go back before the buses stop running!” We all went to the bus stop, boarding the bus; it was more crowded this time. I sat next to Chunji, not comfortable with the others right now.

As we went, I noticed Chunji’s head starting to bob a little, back and forth. As we kept going his eyes closed more and more. He fell asleep soon. I put his head on my shoulder, not wanting it to trash around. After an hour we got home.

“Chunji-ah. Chunji-ah.” I leaned in front of him and shook him, he grabbed me, hugging me. W-W-What is he doing!?! Oh that’s right, Chunji has those magical reflexes. I shook him again. He opened his eyes.

“Ah! Ji Yong-ah what are you doing!?!” He instantly let go.

“Says the attacker.”

“Did I do it again??” He asked cluelessly. We all got off the bus. L.Joe’s mom opened the door.

“Did you guys have fun?” She asked smiling.

“Can they stay the night here?” L.Joe asked her.

“Of course, come in.” I went to my room. The sisters were both asleep already. Good, they couldn’t question me about today. “They can’t all fit in one room, so you two sleep here for today.” L.Joe’s mom let Chunji and Niel inside the room. Niel pretty much collapsed on the floor, falling asleep as soon as I gave him a pillow. I handed Chunji a pillow too.

 

“Good night~” He said sleeping on the floor next to Niel.

“Chunji-ah…” I said.

“Yeah?”

“Do you think they’re thinking about what happened tonight?” I asked.

“That depends what exactly happened?”

“…Never mind…”

“You can tell me, it’s fine.”

“Well…It started with Jinyoung-ah and me…together…doing certain things….it ended outside with L.Joe-ah…also doing certain things.” I said, a bit awkward to talk like this with Chunji.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“What were you asking again?”

 

Chunji POV

“If you think they’re thinking about it and do you think it’ll be awkward from now on?” she asked.

“I don’t know if they’re thinking about or if it’ll be awkward.” I know L.Joe’s thinking about it, Jinyoung probably is too. It’ll be weird tomorrow.

“I feel horrible.” She said. “What if all our friendships are ruined?”

“What if new relationships begin?” I said. She stayed silent.

“Goodnight.” That wasn’t the right thing to say, was it? I should have said don’t worry, it’ll be all right. But I just can’t, I kind of like her too...It seems like I should give up though.

----------------------------------------------

Aww... Chunji has given up... Well we kind of all knew Chunji was kicked out of the running long ago (not trying to sound mean or anything- Chunji is awesome.) I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow, L.Joe seems regretful, thinking he's a jerk and all.

Today calls for celebration!! I just realized that my story has over 2000 views and over 100 subscribers!! Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting and everything!! *Throws confetti around*

As a present to everyone and small celebration for myself- I'll be updating the next chapter today!! I want to know what happens tomorrow when L.Joe, Jinyoung, and Ji Yong are all face to face!! How are they going to interact!?!