Did You Fall In Love~?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

I stared at Jinyoung’s face, shocked by his actions.

“What? Did you fall in love with me or something?” he turned his face to me.

“What are you saying!?!” Tch. This guy!

“Well you keep staring at me.”

“Why are you being so nice?” I asked.

“…Sorry about the kick…” he said. “I got too into the game and hurt the opposing team. It was very un-sportsman like.” He was so apologetic…

“It’s fine. I know how it is when you get into a game. You just stop at nothing to win. I’m like that too.” I smiled.

“You seem like you would be.” He smiled back.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!” He laughed. It sounds nice…

“Well you better hold on tighter or you’re going to fall off.” I was barely touching his shoulder to hold on. “Oh, just hurry up and grab on.” I put my arms around his neck. “N-Not that tightly…” He blushed. I laughed. So Jinyoung has this kind of cute side too.

We got to the infirmary, there was a male doctor sitting around. “What’s this!? Jinyoung is carrying a girl!?” the doctor .

“Oh shut up and treat her.” He put me down in a chair.

“What happened, the size of this injury is…” the doctor looked.

“Jinyoung-ah kicked me because he couldn’t take losing to me.”

“Yah! It wasn’t like that!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Actually it was.” I mumbled.

“Well I know Jinyoung can be a jerk, but you only have to see him during class.” The doctor said, icing my bump.

“He’s my roommate too…” I said.

“Seriously?! I feel bad for you!” the doctor exclaimed.

“I can hear you two, you know!?” we ignored Jinyoung. The doctor finished bandaging my leg tightly.

“Just make sure you don’t walk on it much and ice it well tonight, it should be much better by tomorrow. Oh and make sure Jinyoung carries you around.” He smiled.

“What? Just give her some crutches for the day!” Jinyoung yelled.

“This is your punishment. Not only did you hurt someone, it was even the new girl.” We went outside. I didn’t want to be ‘princess’ carried by Jinyoung again and tried walking. It was more like hobbling… Jinyoung bent down in front of me. “Get on.” He pointed to his back.

“It’s ok…I can still walk.” I said.

“We have to go back to the field; it’ll take forever with you limping there.” He pulled me down to his back, lifting me up. I cupped my hands around his shoulders. “At least grab on, I can’t tell if you’ll fall or not.” He said walking.

“I’m not falling right now.” I said. He took my hands one by one, putting them around his neck. I blushed a little…

We walked back to the field. The guys were just walking back to the locker room. “Ji Yong-ah! How’s your leg?” Baro asked. I said it was fine, but I don’t think any of them heard it. Their eyes were all locked on my arms around Jinyoung’s neck.

“You two seem close.” Niel pointed out. They all kept staring at Jinyoung on the way back. Jinyoung put me down in the classroom, so I could change and they left to change too.

 

Jinyoung POV

“Wow~ Look at Jinyoung. He really opened up to her fast!” Ricky yelled.

“I know, it took him ages to smile at us. Maybe he really has crush on her and planned it!” Baro laughed.

“Shut up.” I said while I changed.

“As long as you helped her, it’s fine.” L.Joe said.

“But you better not keep touching her~” Sandeul sang.

These guys are unbelievable.

“Don’t think we didn’t see you smiling to her at the field!” Changjo teased.

“Jinyoung didn’t even get close to us that fast at first, to think a girl!” CAP yelled.

I’m not close to her… am I?

We went back to the classroom; I should probably help Ji Yong. “Hm? She’s gone?” CNU said, looking in the class.

“If she can walk, it’s fine then.” I said going back to my room. She was already there.

“You came back on your own?” I asked her. She nodded. We stayed up a while, doing some homework from class. Her stomach growled…really loudly. I looked towards her. She didn’t notice. Was she trying to play it off…? “Let’s get something to eat.” I stood up. She kind of stood up.

“Can you just bring me some food back with you?” She asked. She still couldn’t really walk easily. I put my arm around her shoulder.

“I’ll help you.” We walked out. L.Joe and Gongchan were also leaving to eat.

“You two are really getting used to each other.” Gongchan smiled.

“What!? No!” I yelled moving my arms. Ji Yong fell.

 

Ji Yong POV

I grabbed on to someone as they grabbed on to me.

“Looks like L.Joe is more reliable than her own roommate!” Gongchan snickered.

“Hmph. If I’m so unreliable just walk with him!” Jinyoung snapped at me. L.Joe put his arm around my shoulder.

“Thank you for helping me.” I said. He nodded, blushing. We all went to the cafeteria. I got some soup. It was very yummy~

We went back to the dorms, L.Joe was still helping me. “Thank you for today!” I said to L.Joe, going back to my room.

“If you need any more help, just ask me.” He said, leaving. L.Joe is pretty nice. I tried climbing to my top bunk, but I couldn’t swing my bad leg over it without a wave of pain.

“Just sleep on the bottom bunk, I’ll take the top.” Jinyoung said, wanting to sleep.

“It’s fine, I can do it.” I kept trying to get up. He sighed. I felt a sudden tug around my waist. Jinyoung wrapped him arms around it, picking me up and putting me on the ground. “Just go to sleep, it’s fine.” He climbed up quickly. Luckily he went up so fast, he didn’t see me blushing.

“Goodnight.” I said, lying down.

“Goodnight.”

----------------

Aw...Jinyoung chapter~ Don't you wonder how L.Joe's gonna come in??

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so as always ^^