Don't Take Her Side!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

Jinyoung POV

Where did they go? I went back to my room after class. They were sitting together on Ji Yong’s bed. Eun Hyun crying and Ji Yong letting her tear up on her shoulder. She looked up at me, patting Eun Hyun’s head for comfort.

“I-Is everything alright in here?” I asked. Eun Hyun immediately turned to me.

“Ah! Jinyoung-ah! What are you doing here!?!” She asked quickly wiping her tears.

“Well…I kind of live here…” I said.

“Hm? Why did you bring me to Jinyoung-ah’s room?” She asked Ji Yong.

“Well…this is sort of my room too…” Ji Yong said, causing Eun Hyun’s eyes to widen.

“Y-Y-You two are roommates!?!” she stuttered in disbelief.

“Yeah…” Ji Yong scratched the back of her neck.

“B-But that means you have a total advantage!”

“What?” Ji Yong asked, confused.

“You two practically live together! How am I supposed to win him back over if you get so much more time with him!?!”

“Um…I don’t know.”

“Well…it looks like everything is ok in here.” I said awkwardly. Eun Hyun got up.

 

“Do you remember me?” She stood in front of me. Ji Yong followed her down.

“From middle school? Yeah. We did that project thing together.” I said confused. Her eyes sparkled.

“He really remembers me Ji Yong-ah!!” She hugged Ji Yong who still looked confused.

“That’s great.” She hugged her back. What has happened here!?! Are they friends now?!

“Ok what is going on here!?!” I finally snapped.

“Eun Hyun-ah told me her story. How she feels about you.” Ji Yong said.

“And?” This sounds like Ji Yong accepts…does that mean she doesn’t care about me at all?

“Ji Yong-ah supports me!” Eun Hyun said happily. My heart dropped.

“I said I understand your feelings.” Ji Yong corrected her. “I’m a girl too. I can relate to liking someone and being sad when they like someone else.” She said.

“But that doesn’t mean I accept.” I said. How can Ji Yong accept Eun Hyun like this when she knows how I feel!?!

“But I can try to win you over!” Eun Hyun smiled.

“Don’t try. My heart won’t waver so easily.” I crossed my arms.

“Why are you so negative? Just say ok.” Eun Hyun said.

“I’m not negative, I’m just being honest.”

“Then lie. Don’t hurt me like that.” Eun Hyun’s eyes saddened. Ji Yong nudged me.

“Jinyoung-ah, stop it.” I Yong whispered, putting her arm around Eun Hyun’s shoulder. Ji Yong is totally taking her side!!

“Whatever.” I turned my head away. “Are you two friends now or something?”

“No.” They both said at the same time. “We just understand each other a little better.”

“Eun Hyun~ Is that girl bullying you?” The other girl, Yun Ki, came in.

“No~ She’s not that bad.” Eun Hyun responded.

“Really? I knew she was nice!” She hugged Ji Yong. I just don’t understand what’s happening anymore…

“Ok then…I’ll see you guys later.” I said.

“Ok bye!” Eun Hyun said happily.

 

Ji Yong POV

“So talk to us more!” The girls both said to me. It’s like they were being my sisters or something. “How do you feel about Jinyoung-ah??” Eun Hyun asked.

“Me? I-I don’t know."

“Hmm. Well we’ll see who wins.” Eun Hyun smiled at me.

“Winning…please don’t phrase it like that…” I said, uncomfortable at how fast she warmed up to me.

“Haha ok ok. We’ll see who’s feelings are stronger then!”

We all talked more about the guys and how the school is for a few hours. They were actually really nice and fun to talk with! I guess this is the difference between living with only guys and talking to girls.

“So are you two going to leave now? I want to sleep!” Jinyoung yelled.

“Jinyoung-ah~ Can’t we stay~?” Eun Hyun asked seductively.

“NO. Leave.” Jinyoung pointed to the door.

“Aww. Fine, but just for today!” The two girls left.

“At least you have two new friends that are girls.” Jinyoung sighed.

“Hey Jinyoung-ah. Did you ever like Eun Hyun-ah when you were in school?” I asked. He got up, standing on the rim of his bed to see me.

“What are you talking about?” he looked confused.

“I-I was just wondering is all…” I said, looking down. He smiled.

“Is someone jealous~?” He poked my cheek.

“N-No! I was just wondering!” I blushed.

“You were jealous!”

“I was not!”

“It makes me happy. You have to like someone to be jealous of others.” His smile dazzled me.

“W-Whatever.” I gave in. I just wanted to know! How does that make me jealous!? I mean I guess if he said yes…I might have felt a little sad. Ok fine…I am a little jealous of their past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww the girls are getting more friendly~ Seems like Eun Hyun is nicer than we thought. And Ji Yong's jealous~? What could happen now??

Hello everybody! In celebration of my 3000+ views on this story, I'm going to post the next chapter today! (Well mainly cause I thought this chapter was boring...) I swear I just had my 2000 view celebration a week or so ago! Thank you so much for reading and everything! So the next chapter- Will you guys read it?? ^^ I hope you do!

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so~ ^^