Isn't That A...!

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

“I think…” As I was about to answer the door opened, all the boys crashing through it and to the ground.

“Yah! She was about to answer!” Changjo yelled at them.

“Answer what?” Sandeul asked.

“Who she thought was the cutest of us all!” All their eyes widened.

“Are you serious!?!” They all came in. “Tell us Ji Yong-ah.” They all joined us, sitting on the ground.

“It was a one-time thing and you all just ruined it.” I said glaring at them.

“NOO!!” They all pouted.

“If you guys play with us I might tell you~” I said. They agreed happily. I noticed that all of them were here, even Jinyoung.

We sat in a circle, Chunji on my left, Changjo on my right. “Truth or dare CNU?” Changjo asked.

“Dare.” He replied. The guys discussed some things. I heard something dirty.

“Can we please keep it PG here?” I said loudly.

“…Fine…we dare you to go steal the teacher’s underwear!” CNU took the dare like a man and left.

“Next, Changjo that’s you. Truth or dare?” Gongchan asked.

“Dare of course.” He said confidently. The boys discussed more.

“You have to go find something embarrassing from someone’s room.” That’ll be bad for the persons stuff he finds… He left too.

They all looked at me evilly. “Oh Ji Yong-ah~ Truth or dare?” I thought about it, either one would could result in bad things. They wanted to know who I thought was cute…I should choose dare then.

“Dare.” I said as they discussed.

“You have to go kiss the person you like the best so far.” Sandeul said.

“What!? No!” I said.

“It’s too late~” Oh I’ll kill you later Sandeul… They all looked at me. Hmm…who do I like the best. I mentally scratched out names, determining it to one person.

“Can you guys close your eyes at least?” I asked shyly.

“Sorry Ji Yong-ah, but we have to make sure you actually do it.” Niel said.

“How evil…” I mumbled. I haven’t even had my first kiss yet… They all kept looking, it’s like they were boring holes into me. They didn’t even blink! “How about if I tap you, you’re out of my choices?” I asked. I can’t kiss him!!

“As long as you kiss him in the end, that’s fine.” Niel said. How harsh…

I stood up tapping Jinyoung’s head. They all laughed. “He’s already out first!!” They laughed so hard. I tapped Baro next. Then CAP and Ricky. Tapping Niel and Gongchan too. It was left to L.Joe, Sandeul, and Chunji. (CNU and Changjo were still gone, but I didn’t choose them anyway.)

They sat in a line, waiting. L.Joe’s face was red again. He’s so shy; I would probably be blushing in his position too. I tapped him next. It’s like he was relieved almost. Only Sandeul and Chunji left. At that moment CNU and Changjo came in, with their things.

“CNU pass!” Ricky yelled. We all looked at what Changjo brought. I looked closely. I-Isn’t that a…! I quickly ran up and grabbed it from him as he blushed.

“Who told you to bring that kind of thing!?!” I yelled blushing. I closed it into my hand as the boys looked at me.

“What was it??” CAP asked. They all looked confused.

“Ji Yong-ah show us.” Jinyoung asked. I was surprised that he spoke up. He came over, holding his hand out.

“What? Are you my father, why would I just give it to you!?” I yelled at him. He tried to swipe it from me. I kept it closed in my hands tightly. They can’t see this!!

“Go for it Jinyoung!” The rest of the boys cheered for him. He fought with me over it. I wasn’t handing it over that easily. He pretty much tackled me down trying to get it.

“Whoa whoa! This is getting a little too intimate!!” CAP yelled as he pulled Jinyoung off of me. I blushed realized how the situation must have looked. “Just show it to us Ji Yong-ah.” CNU said calmly. I glared at Changjo for bringing such a thing.

“It’s not meant for your eyes.” I said.

“If she doesn’t want to show it, don’t make her.” L.Joe said.

“Yeah see, someone’s nice.” I said, trying to get out of the situation.

“Well we’re all mean, now show us!” Baro tried opening my hands that were cupped around the object.

“Fine! Ok!” I yelled. He backed away. I opened my hands half blushing.

“What’s that thing?” Ricky asked confused.

L.Joe immediately blushed, knowing what it was.

“Well I see that L.Joe knows about women…” I said as I threw it in the garbage.

“About women…?” They all thought.

“Was that a…!” They all stared at Changjo wide eyed.

“How could you bring a girls tampon!?!?!” They all attacked him. How embarrassing…to bring a woman’s necessities…

“We’re sorry about that Ji Yong-ah! We didn’t know it was something like that!!” Gongchan said. The rest of them looked sorry and awkward.

“I-It’s ok…just don’t do it again.” I said.

“Oh yeah back to our previous dare. Ji Yong-ah who is it? Sandeul or Chunji?” They both sat in front of me. I already knew my choice, but I was so nervous. Especially because of this audience in the background…

They both smiled, I wonder if they weren’t nervous at all… I sat in between them, looking down. I quickly grabbed Chunji’s chin, kissing him on the cheek.

“AH!!!” They rest of the boys screamed as I blushed, not looking at Chunji. I finally looked at him, his face was so surprised, he actually blushed too!

After they calmed down, Niel yelled out, “Hey that wasn’t a real kiss!” I smacked him in the head.

“Shut up Niel! First you make me reveal my private things and then ask me to kiss him!? You’re lucky I don’t kill you. Tch.” They all laughed.

“Well we should sleep now. You guys go back to your dorm.” Chunji said. They all left. I went back to the top bunk.

“Ji Yong-ah… was I really the best to you…?” Chunji asked awkwardly. I nodded. He shyly smiled as he turned off the light.

I put my head on the pillow. I realized something. It smells like…Chunji...

---------------

Is something starting with Chunji?? Haha and Changjo you funny guy!

Btw I would like to mention that the order I listed the main characters in my foreword DOES NOT reflect the ending. Just becuase Jinyoung is first doesn't mean he will win in the end nor does it 100% mean Chunji will lose or that L.Joe would just be a friend in the end. (This happened in my last story and people actually commented about it)

If you have anything to say, feel free to do so. I hope to have the next chapter up in a while. ^^