***

Gyeoul - Winter

Leeteuk

 

Those two are at it again. Hiding something from me and the others.

I keep a subtle eye on Donghae and Eunhyuk. Isn't Hyukkies face paler than yesterday?Those two...sometimes they're just too fixated on each other and keep everyone else out.

What am I talking? Sometimes? The understatement of the year. if Donghae doesn't plant him kisses on the neck it's Hyukkie who has his hand on Haes thigh. Sometimes it's really difficult to be their leader. Mostly at times when their hormones act up during one of the countless interviews. The worst thing: I can't even be mad at them. Their happines is just too beautiful to me.

That they finally ended up together...

I guess I knew it all along, maybe just subconsciously. And even if I needed time to get used to the new circumstances... it couldn't be any better. I mean, it wasn't something they could keep up any longer. Looking at each other with those longing gazes, to avoid being together and alone in the same room just because they didn't know what would happen to them.

Hyukjae misses his turn again.

If he feels sick he should have told me. Or Donghae could have. Instead both of them are not concetrating enough.  They let each other get away with everything too easily.

The music stops.

I take a towel and wipe away the sweat on my face.

Hyukkie sinks to the ground the moment the music stops. Two seconds later Hae puts a waterbottle to his lips and literally forces him to drink. Then he presses himself between Hyukkie and the wall, sits down and leans against the wall, not without pulling Hyukkie closer so the pale looking guy is able to lean comfortably against Haes chest.

"Why that serious, hyung?" Siwon appears next to me. His shirt already lies in the corner, sweat sparkles on his trained  body.

"Just watching over Eunhae."

"Why? Did something happen?" Sungmin joins the conversation and looks back and forth between Siwon and me.

"Nothing", I run my fingers through my damp hair. " I have the feeling Hyukjae is sick. Isn't Donghae more clingy than usual?"

Four pair of eyes, Yesung sneaks between us in secret, look at the couple.

"He's as clingy as always." Sungmin says.

Siwon nods. "Today I wanted to help Hyukjae to get into the car and Donghae almost killed me with his death glare.  Nothing unusual if you ask me. Our fishy is jealous and possessive as always."

Hae clasps Hyukjae from behind and whispers something into his ear. Both of them start to laugh.

"It is so cute, it starts to become disgusting." Yesung mumbles and makes room for Ryeowook, Heechul and Shindong who join the small group.

"What is cute?" Shindong asks confused.

An evil smile appears on Heechuls face. "Nothing. We just talked about how long it will take until shy Huykkie lets Donghae have a go at him."

"Heechul!"

Okay, that's it. Before the ground opens and swallows up the embarrassed Wookie we just move on with practise. 

I clap my hands. " That's enough! Why aren't you moving? Get going! Back to practise!"

Hyukkie takes a last sip out of the bottle.  I can see him getting up out of the corner of my eyes even though Donghae wants to hold him back.

He pauses a moment just to falter the next second. And then he passes out and hits the floor before anyone could even think about doing something.