***

Gyeoul - Winter

 

 

 

Didn't want to end it :`(


 

Donghae

 

 

Hyukjae is away.

They came over only a few hours after everything turned into a turmoil. He was able to pack a few things and then they dragged him away, most probably to the CEO.

I cried and screamed but still they took him with them.

Our mobiles were taken and they forbade us to contact him the next time.

He didn't even struggle...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loud screams call me back to reality.

A body bumps into me.

I blink.

I'm still at the airport.

And what felt like hours were just a few seconds.

"Holy ." Siwon curses behind me.

Should I be concerned about it?

 

Yes.

 

I know it the moment I see Kyuhyun.

He's there all of sudden, Sungmin right behind him. They cross Hyukjaes way. And before I'm even able to realize it he punches Chi Soo right in the face. The man I called friend until not too long ago falls to the ground without fighting back, looking up to Kyuhyun who massages his fist.

He says something to the man at the ground. I see how a smirk appears on his face .

They forgot about Hyukjae.

He just stands there as if he has forgotten everything, too.

And I take the chance to run to him and pull him with me to the exit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun

 

I never meant to get violate.

But well.. he asked for it.

And first I thought Sungmin would hold me back but I felt more like he gave me the last push to do it.

Would have probably been the one doing it if it wasn't me.

Actually I just wanted to throw a few curses at his head but the time I saw that terrible smile on Chi Soos face, I couldn't hold back anymore and started to make my way through the crowd with only one intention.

My gaze met Hyukjaes.

Idiot...

Can't he hear Donghaes desperate cries?

I'm there before him and without any hesitation I punch Chi Soo  right in the face.

How relieving it feels...

I should have done it a long while ago.

And even though the crowd runs to me and I can feel the flashlights on me I couldn't care less.

Now everthing's finally settled for me.

 

 

Heechul

 

I could have stopped Kyuhyun but I didn't want to.

Chi Soo deserved it and even though the ruckus will reach unknown heights  it just feels so right.

I should have done it.

Kyuhyuns smirk makes me smile as I walk over to them and position myself in front of my dongsaengs and the man at the ground.

" There's nothing to see here anymore. If you want more information please talk to our management. Kyuhyun, Sungmin. Let's go."

The flashlights stop for a moment.

I'm able to take a look at Hyukjae before I turn away.

Donghae runs to him.

Good.

He will look after him.

 

 

Sungmin

 

I pull Kyuhyun out of the airport. He follows me obediently, still having this aura of pure satisfaction glowing around him.

" You'll be in the news."

"Screw the news. He deserved it."

And I smile warmly at him.

We'll get through somehow.

 

 

Leeteuk

 

The manager keeps yelling frantically at me. " What the hell is  this?!"

I just shake my head, not knowing how to answer him.

I knew the members were capable of doing something. I didn't expect it to turn out like this and my stomach twists when I think about the news we will surely get to see tomorrow.

But somehow, deep inside of me I want to cry out of happiness because all of them stand up for their friend... for their brother.

I nod to Donghae when he approaches me.

"I'm sorry, hyung." he whispers, his hand tightly grabbing Hyukjaes.

" Don't worry. I'll take care of it.", I give him a warm smile. " As we planned it?"

"As we planned."

"I'll get you when everything's fine."

"Yes."

And I follow them with my gaze until Donghae pulled Hyukjae inside the car parked outside and drove off.

 

 

***

 

Donghae

 

 

"Where are we going?"

The first words he says after I literally threw him at the front passengers seat.

"Away." I say.

Silence covers us again.

" Donghae... I..."

"Later."

"Can't we just bring it over with?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know what I'll say right now so lets leave it for later."

He shuts his mouth and keeps quiet for another hour or so.

Then his fingers start to play around the radio until quiet music echoes through the silence.

I want to tell  him to turn it off again, but I can't bring myself to do it.

The silence is too frightening.

 

 

***

 

 

"Where are we, Donghae?"

"The beach house of Leeteuks parents."

"What are we doing here?"

"We stay here until everything's alright again."

He looks at me with wide eyes.

His cheeks are red due to the cold air from the ocean.  

 

Shouldn't it be spring soon?

 

" We can't stay here."

"We will."

"Everything's a mess now!" He walks around the car, takes a few steps into the sand and comes back.

He lifts his arms as if to say something.

But they fall back to his side and no word escaped his mouth.

"Hyukjae... everything was a mess already..."

 

When did I kiss him the last time?

 

My anger subsided a long time ago and there's only that painful sadness left that overtook my mind too many times already.

"Give me your mobile."

"What?"

I stretch out my hand. " Give me your mobile."

"No..."

"HYUKJAE!"

He flinches when I yell at him. I take a deep breath and push away the regret in my head.

It's for him.

He looks at me for a few more seconds before he pulls his mobile out of his pocket and hands it over to me.

"What are you goi-- hey!"

I pull out his sim card and do the same with my mobile.

"I should have done this a long time ago." And with that I throw both phones into the nearby water.

"Donghae!"

"What?! This is how everything started!", I answer his glare with a steady look. " And just so you know: There's no internet and no television in this house. The phone is only for emergencies and the next village is two hours away. We're cut off from the outside world and we will only go back when Leeteuk will come to get us."

"You're serious?!"

" Haven't been more serious before... Hyukjae...", pleading soaks my voice.

" Take the time and calm down... take the time and finally come back to your senses. I talked about it with Leeteuk. We can stay here as long as we want. He's not going to tell anyone about our whereabouts and he'll handle the CEO. Toda--"

"Let's break up."

My breathing stops.

He gives me another glare and turns away from me to walk to the house.

"Lee Hyukjae!"

"No!"

"I'm doing this for you!"

He turns back to me again, his eyes already teary.

"I never asked for it! Leave me alone!

"Hyukkie!"

I follow him and grab his hand but he pulls away.

" I'm sick of all of this!"

"Come on..."

"No!"

And I stop in my track and take a deep breath.

"Okay..."

"Okay?" He seems to be surprised... and hurt?

"If it's that want you want... We're officially over! As you wished!"

For a moment he's lost for words, but then his stubbornness finds it's way back. 

" Great!"

"FINE!"

" I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL!"

"YOU'RE WELCOME!"

And I stomp back to the car while he rushes to the house and disappears inside.

 

 

 

***

 

 

We stay like this for exactly two hours, thirty three minutes and a few seconds.

I counted.

From the moment he stepped inside the house.

I followed him a few minutes later and saw him lying on of the sofas in the living room.

 

If this is how he wants to act...

I go inside one of the bedrooms and try to rest for a while.

But my mind  won't calm down.

Just when I can't hold back anymore and want to leave the room a knock can be heard.

I'm at the door two seconds later and tear it open just to meet an upset, crying Hyukjae who runs into my arms as soon as he sees me.  

" Shh..."

I caress his back while he sobs into my chest.

"I'm sorry Hae... so sorry. I didn't mean to say it... please. I didn't mean it. Don't break up with me... please. Give me another chance."

I embrace him tightly, my lips finding the soft skin of his neck. I kiss him tenderly before my I let my lips wander to his ear. " Every chance. Over and over again. How often did I tell you?"

I knew he would come back again.

Even though he keeps walking away, even running from time to time, I trust his love for me, which seems like he can't handle all the time.

And while I hold him in my arms right now something settles in my mind. A thought I waited so long for.

 

I'm alright.

 

Finally.

 

I'm strong now.

 

And I'm going to be his anchor, staying in place and waiting for him, always, being his save harbour he can run back to when the world has brought him down to his knees again.  

" You'll be alright, Hyukjae.", I start to softly caress his hair. " We'll be alright. I'll be there for you, even if you want to run away again. I promise."

His fingers clutch to my shirt. " I'm not going to run anymore. I'm sorry... just take me back. Please..."

" How could I take you back when I never let you leave?"

His hands let go off my shirt and he circles his arms around my waist. " I love you, Donghae. More... everyday. And I'll be better from now on. ", he lifts his head and even though his eyes are puffy from crying his smile reaches them.

" Will you help me?"

I lean into a soft kiss and touch his forehead with mine afterwards. "That's everything I ever wanted to hear from you."

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Eunhyuk

 

 

We stay in bed most of the time.

Cuddling.

Exchanging chaste kisses and the ones that lead to more.

We brought the television over into the huge bedroom and installed it right in front of the bed.

We can't watch TV but Donghae brought a bunch of DVDs with him.

Watching movies all day.

Laughing out loud at the most serious parts.

 

 

Talking.

 

" Do you want to talk to Chi Soo and Hae Ri once more? To clear things?"

"I don't know."

 

I don't  pressure him into talking about it.

He keeps talking about it at his own wish from time to time. Describing how he feels, spilling out his heart. My insides clench every time I notice again how much I hurt him this past times. Saying Sorry isn't enough anymore. So I'm just with him, showering with more affection than ever before.

And his scars slowly heal, like mine.

 

" You're getting better?"

" Yes."

 

I'm still nervous from time to time.

I don't know what's going on out there. I can just imagine what happened after the incident at the airport.

I talk to him about my fears.

I vowed to myself.

No more hiding.

No more doing it on my own.

 

"They'll kick me out."

"No."

"Why so sure?"

"Because than I would leave with you. And Kyuhyun of course, too. And Sungmin can't be without Kyuhyun.  Ryeowook can't be without Sungmin so count him in, too. . And who will cook than? So Shindong and Yesung will also go. And that means Heechu--"

" I got it."

 

And I can feel how it helps our relationship to get better again. We laugh again and bicker in the loving way we used to.

Donghae got more cheesy than ever. Being close to me all the time, kissing me in the most absurd moments.

I let him.

Because with every kiss my soul feels better.

So much better.

And I grow more attached to him than I ever was.

 

" Let's be together for a long while."

"Until when?"

He chuckles. "Until we die."

I furrow my brows and smile at him. " That means we would have to separate afterwards. Can't we stay together a little while longer?"

" I'll see what I can do about it."

"Idiot."

And my hearts spills when he smiles at me without a care in the world.

 

And the days go by without anyone and I slowly start to hope that maybe... just maybe everything's going to be alright.

That the media didn't dig into this matter too much.

That Kyuhyun isn't going to be sued because of it.

That I can stay in the band.

 

 

" I think the people noticed, Hyukkie."

He plays with my hair.

"Noticed what?"

" Us."

"How?"

" I told someone."

 

 

 

And still I'm okay with it.

I guess one day it had to happen. Why not now when our bond seems to be stronger than it ever was?

 

What a nice thing to think of...

 

 

"Let's marry one day, Hyukkie."

" And what day would one day be?"

He lies in bed next to me, his hair a total mess. I reach out for him and try to straighten the strands.

A childlike smile plays on his lips. " Don't know... maybe when it's spring."

" That's soon."

" Too long."

"We can't marry, pabo."

He approaches me and pecks my lips softly. " Let's just pretend."

" Okay..." and I smile into another kiss.

 

 

 

Let's just pretend winter wasn't there at all.

 

 

It's going to be spring for a long while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I wanted it to be kind of "quiet". Fluff, just a tiny bit of drama.

Actually I hate open ends but like this I can always write one shots if I miss it too much :)

Thanks for staying with me all this time *bows*

Thanks for all the comments and votes and everything.

And please come back again once in a while ^^