***

Gyeoul - Winter

Sungmin

 

"It's raining really hard." I say when I look out of the window.

" No , sherlock."

I answer Kyuhyuns sarcasm with a well-directed punch on his forehead. He winces in pain. I just snort. "Serves you right."

It has gotten kind of cramped in the living-room since the rest of the bandmates joined the little party. Fortunately we bought enough food with great foresightedness and Hyukkie was able to make something eatable out of it. I really wanted to trust in Donghae but I'm glad his boyfriend took over the kitchen.

Chi Soo stretches and gets up. "Well. It's late. I guess we should leave now so you can go to sleep."

He nods Donghaes way who's half asleep on Hyukkies lap. If he didn't insist on lying down next to his boyfriend there would have been enough space on the couch for me. But it seems like he just isn't able to suppress his stubborn, Hyukkie-addicted behaviour and so I ended up at the carpet. And it's not as comfortable as I thought. My hurts...

Ryeowook looks out of the window with a worried expression. " I don't think you should go out."

Yesung nods. " He's right. The weather forecast talked about it. It'll get worse over night."

Chi Soo waves their comments aside. " We'll be alright. Right, Hae Ri?"

The girl doesn't look that convinced but she gets up hesitantly after Chi Soo offers her his hand.

"Why don't you sleep here tonight?" Hyukjae says all of sudden, gaining the attention of everyone. He shrugs. " I think it's a good idea."

"What is a good idea?" Donghae opens his eyes slighty and looks up to his boyfriend.

" I asked them to sleep here cause it's dangerous to get outside tonight."

" And is there any problem?"

"No...", Hyukjae looks at everyone and gathers agreement from everyone. " Chi Soo? Hae Ri?"

Chi Soo runs his fingers through his hair and smiles. "Well... I wouldn't mind. What about you?" he asks Hae Ri. She seems to be relieved even if she doesn't show many expressions.

A really quiet girl... not necessarily shy. Just really, really quiet.

" Don't worry, Hae Ri." Hyukkie smiles at her but she responds with a blank look.

Donghae gets up slowly and stretches. " Yeah, don't worry. We'll provide you your own room. You don't have to share a bed with Heechul- hyung."

The latter glares at him but Donghae is probably too tired to notice.

Hyukjae bites his bottom lip while thinking. " Shindong could move into Heechuls room. If it's okay for you..." Shindong nods smiling and Heechul doesn't do anything which means he's alright with it for as much as I know.

Donghae agrees. "Yes..."

"Then Hae Ri would have her own room for tonight..."

"See. I told you it'll be alright, Hae Ri."

"Then Chi Soo could sleep in the empty bed in Donghaes room."

"Right..."

"And I'll move over to Siwon and Ryeowook..."

"Hmm..."

"...and sleep in Siwons bed since it has always been the biggest."

" That would be the bes--- wait... WHAT?!"

I bite my lips so I won't burst out into laughter. His shocked expression is too hilarious.

" SLEEPING WITH SIWON?!"

"That sounds kind of disturbing. Sleeping with Siwon in one bed." Hyukkie flashes his boyfriend a meaningful glance. He's totally embarrassed of his behaviour.

Kuyhyun chuckles next to me.

" What's the problem with sleeping in my bed like always?"

"Hae...", Hyukjae mumbles. " There are other people around."

" But this is a serious matter!"

" Hello?! Could I intervene for a second? I mean, we're talking about my bed." Siwon says, unable to cope with the situation.

Hyukjae bows slightly."Sorry Siwon. Would it be okay for you?"

"Of course--"

"OF COURSE HE'S OKAY WITH IT! BUT I'M NOT!" Donghae pouts madly and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "You're so not going to sleep somewhere else."

" Donghae ", Leeteuk says, trying to appease him. " I know you're tired and that's why you're overreacting but don't you think Chi Soo wants to sleep peacefully."

"He can sleep peacefully."

"While you whisper love oaths to your husband all night." Kyuhyun says.

" Tyring to Hyukkie while he's asleep." Heechul adds, making Hyukkie blush madly.

" I'll be quiet. I swear.", he whines. " Please, baby."

" Be a good boy, alright? Just one night."

" You don't love me. I knew it."

" Don't blackmail me with something like that."

" It's not blackmailing. It's a fact."

Shindong shakes his head while laughing. He gets up and points at the door. " You can follow me, Hae Ri-sshi. My room is in the other apartment. I could also lend you one of my shirts. I'm pretty sure you don't want to sleep in your clothes."

Hae Ri looks helpless at  Chi Soo. He just nods. " Go with Shindong. I guess this conversation won't end that soon."

Both of them leave the room.

Siwon gets up as soon as the door closes behind them. "Well. I don't know what you'll do but I'm tired and I'll go to bed now. You're coming too, Hyukkie?"

"No!"

Hyukjae glares at his boyfriend. " Yes. I'm coming.", then he leans closer to Donghae. " Good night, Donghae."

"Phh." he pouts even harder and looks the other way.

" Aissh. You're so stubborn."

He straightens up and wants to turn away when Donghae reaches for his wrist.

Hyukjae frowns and turns back to him. " Changed your mind?"

Donghae points at his lips. " At least say Good night properly."

"But..."

He hurries with bending  forward when Donghae starts to frown again.

A short peck and Hyukkie scratches his neck, totally aware of the attention they gathered. " So... I guess I'm leaving. Sleep well everyone." He waves shortly and leaves the room.

"No touching, baby!" Donghae yells.

Chi Soo shakes his head in disbelief. "He's always like that?"

"Worse." I say.

"Donghae. We really have to talk the next days. I can't believe you're such a brat."

The latter sighs deeply and gets up. " Whatever. Let's go to bed. I'm tired."

Slowly the room empties. In the end it's me and Kyuhyun left.

I yawn. " Shall we also leave?"

" Since everyone somehow changed their sleeping places. Wanna have a sleepover in my bed?"

I hit him again and he just snickers like the devil he is.

 

Donghae

 

I can't sleep. I'm not lying. I really tried to. Sleeping without my baby by my side became impossible. I'm so used to his movements, his warm hands on my chest. I want  to put my arms around his waist and snuggle up to his neck, being tickled by his hair. His beautiful smell...

"Aissh..." I hit my pillow and throw it at the ground. This is so stupid. What if he confuses me with Siwon while he's asleep?

I know... we're like brothers. But this damn jealousy just won't go away. He belongs to me... only me. He wouldn't fall for Siwon, right? I mean, he likes to sleep without his shirt on and even if I trained a lot, my abs aren't as great as Siwons... I'm pretty sure he'll get so ...

No, no, NO! Ryeowook is there. Nothing will happen. He's a good dongsaeng. He supports me. Maybe he's sleeping in Siwons bed right now and gave Hyukkie his one.

This is so frustrating.

I need to sleep.

But.. what if there's another call? What if someone sends another picture and I'm not there? Being around him makes me feel so comfortable I almost forgot about what happened before.

The coldness reaches out for my heart again. I stare at the dark ceiling. I want to be by his side so badly... so so badly...

"Donghae?" Chi Soo asks softly into the dark.

"Still awake?"

"You're kind of noisy."

"Sorry."

Silence.

I start to believe he fell asleep when he talks again. " Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

" How did you...fall in love with each other?"