***

Gyeoul - Winter

Donghae

Finally they took enough pictures of me.

It's already afternoon when I fall down on a sofa in a quiet corner of the SM building. I'm exhausted even if I just stood there and looked into the camera. I mean, they had to take pictures of only Hyukjae and me after they had enough pictures of our two bands together. Do they even have the slightest idea how hard it is to stand next to him, doing skinship for the camera but not being able to get closer?

Do they?

....no, they don't.

Haven't told them yet about our relationship...

"Come on, Donghae-sshi. Put a little more passion into it." The photographer shouted the moment I tried to restrain myself from kissing his soft lips...

What the hell does he expect from me?

Every time he moved the scent of his hair reached me and I couldn't help but get closer by the second.

This is like... to bar your nose from sneezing ever again... It's not possible, just like it's not possible to keep my body from moving closer to him.

At least I tried not to him in front of everyone.

A little more empathy, please. This is hard for me.

Yesung watched me from behind the cameras.

I know what he thought. "Don't you dare, Donghae. Not in front of everyone."

Isn't Leeteuk the one who usually watches over me?

"Donghae-sshi!"

"Wha--?!"

I shrunk when I heard the loud voice of the photographer.

"You must pay more attention."

I bowed my head slightly. "Sorry..."

And Hyukkie?

He tried not to laugh but seconds later he burst, attracting everyone's attention at the set. He held his sides and I could see the tears of laughter in his eyes.

"What?!" I ask but it doesn't sound half as annoyed as it should.

"Donghae...", he finally managed to say giving me his gummy smile. " Stop looking like we've just abandoned you somewhere."

A tear  rolled down his cheek.

He tried to wipe it away but I was faster.

He paused when my thumb touched his cheek softly. " Stop crying. You're wearing make-up."

I swear I didn't touch him any longer than appropriate but still, the photographer just stared at me when I turned back to him, holding his camera in the wrong direction.

"We-ll... I guess we have it." He simply said and walked to his computer in the back.

 

 Yesung takes the seat next to me giving me a weird look.

"What?" I ask.

 

Yesung

 

What, he asks?

I mean, touching Hyukjae with his thumb. Okay, I let him get away with it. That's the normal behaviour between those two which everyone knows.

But, doesn't he notice they way he looks at Hyukjae?

I mean, he really doesn't?

Those few seconds when he smiled at him where like : "Look at me! I love this guy!" He could have put a billboard over his head with a bolt and a heart pointing at Hyukjae and it wouldn't have been any more fishy than it already was. The photographer couldn't have not see this through his camera. And I'm sure he took a photo at that moment.

I'm pretty curious if they will choose this picture to get public. This will be the death of many... MANY fangirls.

"You were pretty obvious out there."

"Obvious?"

"Yeah, obvious. Looking at Hyukjae like you want to confess to him in front of everyone."

" I couldn't help it.", he pouts slightly. " I can't resist when he smiles like that."

I sigh deeply and take a sip of the strawberry milk I let out of a drinks machine. I don't love it as much as Hyukjae does but it's okay from time to time.

"Can I have a bit?" Donghae asks all of sudden.

I turn his way. "Why? I can see the chocolate milk next to you."

"You know. Sometimes I kiss my baby right after he drank strawberry milk and then his lips taste like it... and even his tonque-"

"Alright! Just take it! Take all of it! Too much information!"

He takes the milk and sips it lost in thoughts. "I miss him."

"You saw him twenty minutes ago."

"You see! It's been too long."

I roll my eyes.

Oh, sweet love...

"You'll see him soon enough. By the way. Your friends that'll visit us. We'll be back in time to greet them?"

"Sure. I told them to come over around eight. But they'll be late for sure. I've known them long enough."

He throws the empty milkcarton in a bin next to the sofa. "Chi Soo does musical performances. He's such a good singer. And now he comes to Seoul for an audition and Hae Ri accompanies him."

"They're a couple?"

He shakes his head. " I always thought they'd be but nothing happened. I still think they're really suited for each other. Maybe they just have to realize it... and I'm...I just...Jong-woon?"

"Hm?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid Hyukkie and them won't get along with each other that well."

"Why shouldn't they?"

"I know. I mean, it's Hyukkie. Everybody loves Hy--"

His face overshadows.

I know what he thinks about. "Anything new?"

"No. He promised me to tell me in an instant if something new happens and I trust him in that. He even shows me the messages he got during the day before we go to sleep. But still... I'm afraid he hides something."

"How could he hide something from you? You're together 24/7."

"I know.", he starts to beam again. "Did you see his hair today? He's so handsome...of course not only today. Every day, every minute. And he...."

I smile at him.

But I'm not really listening to his hymn about Hyukjae. It's always the same. Everything he does, even if it's just breathing, is extraordinary beautiful.

I spot something.

Hae stops talking when I touch his shoulders. "Our leader seems to be busy."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's busy talking with Sandara."

I only see them for a few seconds.

They're laughing about something and he opens a door for her and follows her after she vanished inside. "Sora won't like this."

"Just leave him." Donghae says.

He lost the interest the moment Hyukjae appears in front of us.

The latter looks around as if searching something and a big smile appears on his face when he spots us finally. "Donghae!"

I'm here, too.

He runs the last metres and falls down at the sofa. "I looked everywhere for you."

"I assume you only looked after him."

I glare at Hae and turn away.

"Is something the matter?" Hyukjae asks flustered.

"No. He just needs more attention."

You know Hae. I don't even need to take revenge. Your in a building where everyone could watch you. That means: No touching, no kissing, no lovey-dovey.

He bends over to Hyukjaes ear, whispers something. His boyfriends face turns slightly red. "Ehm...yes... I'm finished with the photoshoot for today."

"That's good. I waited for you. We can go back home now."

Hyukjae shakes his head and Donghae starts to pout. "Why not?"

"I need to get some things before I head back."

"I accompany you."

"No. I'll go on my own. It's a surprise."

"No chance."

"Donghae.", I interfere. "I know you tend to be overprotective-"

"I have my reasons."

"-but he told you it's a surprise. Let him go by himself."

"Thanks." Hyukjae smiles at me and gets up.

He bends down  and supports himself on Donghaes knees. "Be a good boy, alright. I take my mobile with me and you have the permission to call me as much as you want."

"As much as I want?"

"Right."

"Okay...", he bites his bottomlip. " Don't talk to strangers. And if they try to give you sweets don't take them."

"I'm not a kid."

"Doesn't matter. And hurry up with whatever you have to do, alright?"

"Yes, mom."

"I'm just worried. You know--"

"Please, don't bring it up. That's in the past."

Even if he tries to sound calm I can hear how his voice shakes slightly, just for a few seconds. It'll be alright, Hyukjae. I promise.

Someday.

"Well. I'm leaving."

"I want to kiss you so badly." Donghae says but takes his hand instead of that, even if it's just for a few seconds.

"Later."

Hyukjae sends him another bright smile and finally leaves us.

Donghae sighs deeply. I hit him slighty. "Shall we also leave?"

He nods and gets up, taking his mobile out of his pocket.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling him."

I roll my eyes and pull him with me.