***

Gyeoul - Winter

Kyuhyun

 

I'm glad they're back together.

I could have hold Hyukjae all night long and give him everything he needs and it wouldn't have been enough cause there's only one person that can give him the security and love he needs the most.

Everyone went to their respective rooms to rest for a while.

I haven't left the hotel lobby yet.

I confiscated one of the armchairs near the huge windows and just sit there.

Half an hour...

An hour...

I'm getting hungry but I can't bring myself to get up. This is the first time in while I'm able to just relax. Eunhae has kept me busy for a while now. Not that I mind to help them... It's just... I also wouldn't mind peaceful Starcraft- days.

"Kyu...?"

I prick up my ear.

Was that Sungmin?

"Kyuhyun!"

Yes.

Definitely my hyung. That's when I see him.

" Over here." I say half heartedly and wave.

He notices me and comes over and I want to make myself comfortable to listen to whatever he has to tell me when , instead of it, I get up with a start.

" What happened?" I ask in confusion when he already throws himself at me and hugs me tightly.

"Kyu..." he manages to say before he breaks out into tears.

 

 

 

Donghae

 

Heechul and Sungmin left us alone a while ago. I didn't look up. Just heard how they closed the door and walked away. Hyukjae still clings to me.

"Hae?"

"Yes?"

"I want to take a bath. I...", he tightens his grip. ", I didn't have the chance to wash up after that... incident."

I try to suppress the wince that shakes my body. "Sure."

I carefully help him to get up.

"Baby..." I wipe the tears off his face that haven't dried yet.

" I feel dirty."

For a second he lets me go. I open the water tap while he starts to put off his clothes. I have to look away when I see that Chi Soo has marked him all over.

"He's got quiet the strength." he says emotionless while taking off the rest of his clothes. I help him to get into the warm water. I sit down at the ground. My chest leans against the cold bathtub.  I can feel how my shirt gets wet. For a while he just sits there, his gaze locked at the wall across.

" I feel numb." he finally says.

My chest aches when he talks. I reach out for him and press my hand against his chest.

"You're not going to tell me it'll be alright?" he says after a few seconds.

I shake my head. " I told you too often.", I caress his skin. " I'm not going to tell you anymore. I'll show you with actions."

"Sure?"

"Trust me?"

"Always." And again he bites his lip to stop the tears that threaten to fall.

It's better like that. He's still not entirely numb.

"Hae..." he turns over a little just to lean against the edge of the bathtub. "Can you kiss it better?"

I bend forward.

Just slightly so my lips can touch his.

Just touching.

No moving.

Most probably the most chaste kiss I ever gave to him.

But right now I have the feeling it's enough.

Perfectly fine for the moment.

" I want to tell you about it." he mumbles against my lips and I give him free to listen to his story.

 

 

***

 

 

Eunhyuk

 

 

" I got up around eight today.

I was surprised that I eventually was able to sleep. Most probably because I didn't sleep well the night before. And maybe because I choose your bed to sleep in. I really missed it, even though it had only been one night. Kyuhyun stayed with me until I fell asleep.

When I got out of the bedroom I met my manager in the living room. You remember Sungmin talked to him? Well, he came over to discuss things with me. Kyuhyun wanted to stay. Hell... I think if he could he'd throw Chi Soo and Hae Ri out of the country. I asked him to leave us alone and after a while he did so.

My manager was quiet understanding.

Sungmin already told him most of the story and now it was my part to tell him. I explained everything to him, including the happenings from last night. Of course, I let out the part of our relationship even though I think he might be a little suspicious.

Nevertheless he didn't say anything about it. He asked me what I wanted to to. If I wanted to sue him. Or if I wanted to talk to his boss to fire him.

I declined everything.

Kyuhyun will kill me if he finds out but in the end I felt some kind of pity for him. Let's forget about it, I said.

He tried to convince me for a while but eventually he was okay with my wish. He asked me if - at least- he should talk to Chi Soo about it.

That's how we came up with the idea of me talking to him.

I mean, what would be the use of an uninvolved person to talk to him?

And even though I was afraid and nervous and didn't want to... I decided to go to him before the flight  to clear it up for good.

We called his management and were told that he was already at the studios.

I changed and my manager drove me there. "

 

 

 

***

 

It's quiet when I get inside. There are no people inside at this early hour, except the security at the front gate. They know me and let me inside without making any problems.

His manager told me he most probably would be in one of the dressing rooms at this hour and so I start to walk down one of the aisles, not really knowing where to go.

I might be lucky today.

I only have to look into a few rooms to finally find the one he's in. I open the door slightly and close it softly again when I can see him inside, showing his back to me.

My heart beats too fast and I can feel how my palms get sweaty. I take a deep breath and try to arrange my thoughts. An impossible intention.

That's when the door gets opened from inside and I nearly stumble into the room.

I look up, just to meet his bloodshot eyes and when I smell the scent of alcohol my nervousness turns into a slight fear.