***

Gyeoul - Winter

Eunhyuk

 

I tell them later. Everything. This time I don't leave anything out. They listen to me until the end, not interrupting my oddly calm recited story.

Kyuhyun is the first to explode. It takes ten minutes to hold him back from leaving the dorm to kick his and five more to convince him to sit down again.

" You shouldn't hold me back! If I ever see his ugly smug again I swear..."

"Kyu..."

"What?! Don't tell me you'll turn in some kind of martyr! His sins have been confessed. Let's forgive and forget!? I swear to you if you act like that I don't know what I'll do!"

"Listen, Kyu. I'd prefer to never see him again. Forgiving? I don't want to think about this word for a long time. Nevertheless, we have to consider Donghae. Don't you think he'd feel much worse?", sadness overflows me again when I think about my boyfriend. " I don't even know how to tell him."

"Maybe you want to do it as soon as possible?" Yesung takes my phone out of his jacket and puts it on the table. He's been rather quiet, slowly caressing Ryeowooks back who's slightly sniffing from time to time.

I gulp. "You think I should right now?"

"At least tell him you're back at the dorm. Want to make him go on rampage again?"

I don't have to think about it anymore. Haes ID appears at the screen. I answer immediately.

"Hey."

"You're back home?"

"Yes."

"Thank god."

I can hear it. He can barely keep himself from crying.

"Hae..."

"Before you start thinking about how to tell me. Hae Ri called me ten minutes ago."

"Oh..."

"Yeah... oh..."

Three pair of eyes follow my every movement. I slightly shake my head and point to the door before I get up and leave the room.

"I just went outside. Yesung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were next to me."

"Hmm."

I don't turn on the lights in the hallway and just lean against the wall, staring at the door across of me.

"I'm not going to ask if you're alright. You're clearly not." I say after a while.

He chuckles bitterly. "I'm going to ask you because you've been hit a lot harder than I."

"Hae..."

"No, baby."

He sniffs slightly. The tears seem to have find their way.

" You know, I had a feeling. That feeling lead me to think that Hae Ri was the culprit. To think that I was that wrong... She was quiet composed when she told me earlier."

"She was. But I guess that was just an act. She'll cry tonight. A lot."

"I hope so."

"Hae..."

"No. Don't you think one night of crying is the least she can do? Chi Soo played with you and she didn't say a word. So many things could have happened to you...  Only imaging it makes me go crazy."

I look at the ground. I forgot to put off my shoes.

"I'm going crazy if you talk like that. Is there someone with you?"

"The members are in the next room."

Something rustles. Seems like he took a tissue.

" Promise me to stay with them tonight. No locking yourself into an empty room."

"I promise. As long as you do the same." he answers, his voice getting calmer again.

I'm quiet surprised he's not crying that much. Still I don't like the thought of him being alone.

"Hyukkie?"

"Yes?"

"Right now I hate them so much. I don't know what to do."

"Me neither."

"Let's stay clueless and full of hatred for tonight."

"Can't you stay full of love for me tonight?"

He chuckles again, this time happiness is audible. " It has been too long. I want to kiss you so badly I'm going to cry real soon." I can't help but to smile, featherbrained, into the darkness.

"You love me?" he asks.

" Much more than you think."

"How much?"

"I can't explain with words."

"Explain it tomorrow with actions."

"Hae!"

We break out into laughter. A laughter that feels good and sad at the same time. Like a tragicomedy on TV. It'll be a lonely night when we're finally going to hang up. A long night with too much thinking and too less sleep.

But eventually it'll be alright. I'll be with him tomorrow.

"I love you, baby. I'm not going to leave no matter what." is the first thing he says when our laughter has stopped.

"You cheesy prince."

"Your cheesy prince on his white horse."

"Stop it."

"I'm going to safe you wearing white tights."

"Yahh..."

"Many would pay a lot to see my in white tights. You know how great my is."

"HAE!"

"What are you doing?"

Kyuhyun scoops his head through the doorframe, giving me a confused look.

"Just talking to Donghae."

"Rather screaming."

"Who is it?" Donghae asks.

"Kyuhyun."

" Let me talk to him for a second."

"Okay."

"Just put the loudspeaker on."

I do as he told me.

"Hey Kyu."

I give the younger the phone and follow him back to the table where Yesung and Ryeowook still sit.

" You missed me that much, Donghae?" Kyuhyun smirks and takes a seat. He puts the phone in the middle of the table. That's just like him. Trying to distract Donghae form his thoughts with annoying him. 70 percent of the bickering wouldn't happen between those two if Kyuhyun wasn't worried about Hae.

" You're talking too much Kyu."

"Hyukjae likes it. You should have seen how warm his gaze became when he looked at me just a second ago. I'm totally flattered."

A growl sounds and Yesung starts laughing. Ryeowook has to pat his back when he chokes.

"The three of you will look after him until tomorrow?"

"Of course, Donghae." Ryeowook says determined.

"Hae...", I whine. " I'm not a child."

Everybody ignores me and I pout slightly.

"We already decided  about the sleeping arrangements." Kyuhyun says, smirking at me.

I look at him in confusion.

"Sleeping arrangements?" I ask. He starts laughing  and hits my back a little too hard. " Hyukjae. Did you forget? You and me. Tonight. Cuddling under my sheets."

"WHAT!?"

"No, Hae! This is just Kyuhyun trying to make yo--"

"KYUHYUN! I SWEAR TO YOU! IF YOU TOUCH HIM TONIGHT I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

I facepalm myself. " Hae..."

"I KNEW IT! I SHOULD TAKE A PLANE AND COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

And so the hours pass with me trying to calm Hae down and occasionally hitting Kyu - who keeps talking about using me as his pillow- with much force, Yesung nearly dying because of laughter and Ryeowook being clueless as ever on why Donghae his threatening to kill Kyuhyun in his sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't go without talking to him."

 

________________________________________________________

Things are going to happen^^