***

Gyeoul - Winter

Eunhyuk

I don't want to wake up. It's too nice cuddled up under Donghaes warm blanket.I really don't want to...

But mobiles can be cruel from time to time.

Really cruel.

Like the excrescence of hell right beside me at the table.

"Hae...", I mumble slightly annoyed. "Your phone... answer it..."

I know he's awake.He doesn't even try to act like he's sleeping. Just puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

" Leave it. It'll stop..." He's half asleep again.

"Hae..." I whine.

I'm so going to remember this. Trust me.

I free myself from his arms which he answers with grumbling something incomprehensible.

"That's what comes from it." I say while looking at my watch. 5:30 in the morning.

And the phone still rings.

"Alright, alright. Just a second."

I glance at his mobile.

Chi Soo...

Wait, isn't that Donghaes friend? My mind is still too blurry to think. I met him once but that was years ago. I can't even remember his face. I turn to Donghae. He disappeared under the blanket. "I'll answer the call."

I take his no-answering as a yes.

"Hello?"

"Oh... I'm sorry, I guess I called the wrong number."

"Well, if you wanted to talk to Donghae you're right."

"I assume I'm talking to Hyukjae-sshi?"

"You assumed right."

I like his voice. It's deep and slightly husky.

" You're Chi Soo-sshi, right? I saw you're name on the screen. I'm sorry Donghae didn't answer. He's still asleep and resisted to get up."

I glance at the head that slowly appears under the blankets. Donghae looks at me curiously and forms a soundless Who is it? with his mouth. Chi Soo just laughs at the other end of the line. "That's how I know him. In the end it's my fault for calling so early. It's just that I'm really excited to tell him some things and I couldn't wait any longer."

I like him. If I can say that after a minute of talking.

"Just a second, he's awake now.", I cover the phone with my hand. "It's your friend, Chi Soo."

"Chi Soo?" he says happily and takes the phone.

Finally I can lie back.

"Calling me that early.... no, I don't mind. We have to get up early anyway... Yes... Tonight? Around eight? ... No, that's ok... Ya, Chi Soo, what are you saying...Of course... Ha,ha, really funny you idiot..."

I watch him talking with half closed lids.

He seems to be really happy. If I could help him to see his friends more often I would do it. But it's just impossible.

"This was your first time talking to Hyukjae, right?... Oh sorry, I forgot. You met him there..." He gives me warm smile and plays with my hair.

"Of course he sleeps in my bed. What do you think?"

I feel my cheeks blushing.

"Hae." I whisper but he just lies down next to me, his fingers my collarbone.  

"He's as red as a tomato. Really cute, trust me."

I try to get up but he stops me and presses me back.

"Stop talking about this. It's embarrassing."

"No, Chi Soo. It's just my baby. He tells me to stop talking about sleeping together and so on. He even whispers so you won't hear him. Totally adorable."

He smirks at me but I just turn away.

Talk to my back, Lee Donghae.

I flinch when I feel his warm hand on my skin all of sudden.

He takes his time. His fingers slowly touches my hip, find their way under my shirt. I should get up, I really should get up.

But...

It feels good. Too good, when there's a person at the phone that most probably will hear the moan you can't suppress.

I bite my lips. I can do this. Even when he presses his body to mine.

I can do it.

He won't win. In the end I'm still mad at him

I'm strong...

...I was strong until his hand reached my left and ran over it.

I only hear the gentle moan that escapes my mouth.

"No, that was just Hyukkie."

And I swear. The moment his lips touch my neck the heat of a cook top you just touched  is nothing against the hotness that exploded inside me that moment.

I'm out of the bed in an instant, flashing him a last helpless look before I leave the room as fast as I can.

 

 

***

 

"Baby, please. Be nice again, do it for me."

We stand outside of the dorm, waiting for our van to arrive. Today we'll have our first photo shoot together with 2ne1 and all of our members gathered here.  

I cross my arms in front of my chest, looking the other way.

He followed me outside after I had left the room in a rush, still making fun of me. But since I've started to give him the cold shoulder he stopped it.

"I refuse."

Thank God we're outside so he can't get too touchy. I wouldn't be able to keep my annoyed attitude if he kissed me once.

Actually I'm not really mad. Just embarrassed. He'll survive not getting what he wants once in a while.

" I already have withdrawal symptoms."

"Then this is the best way to fight your addiction."

"But that would mean I'd fight you. I don't want to fight being addicted to you."

Heechul sighs deeply. He puts his mobile into his pocket. " Just so you know: I'm annoyed. It's seven am in the morning and I'm tired. If you want to survive today shut the up."

"Heechul...", Donghae clings to his arm. " Make him talk to me again."

"You really want to die?"

"Donghae.", Leeteuk takes him away before Heechul explodes. " He's not mad at you."

Kyuhyun, sitting on a big stone, nods. "He just plays hard to get."

"Kyu!" I scream, remembering after seconds that were in public.

"See. I told you."

"Whatever..." I mumble, turning back to where I looked before.

He's cute when he's like this.

Beyond cute...

"I'm sorry, baby."

He stands next to me, his hands in his pockets.

It is hard not being able  to touch him. If I could I'd take his hand and kiss him, every minute.

That is, when I wouldn't play the mad one.

He paws the ground with his shoe looking the same direction. " I didn't mean to make fun of you. Forgive me."

Totally beaten in the second round.

I sigh deeply. That's how it is. I'm as much addicted to him as he to me.  Instead of answering I grab a non-existing leaf which isn't in his hair, touching him for a few seconds too long.

He smiles warmly at me when I let go. "I love you."

It's just loud enough for me to hear.

There's it again.

The shiver that runs down my spine. I want to kiss him. Right now, on the road. I don't want to give a what others think. If I just could...

The van arrives.

"Me too."

I get in the car before he's able to react, taking the seat next to Yesung.

It feels good.

Saying it.

Something like... telling the world that he belongs to me.

Even if I can't tell the world.

Not yet...