***

Gyeoul - Winter

Donghae

 

 

"I'm back!"

I close the door behind me and take off my shoes.

"Hello? Somebody there?" I walk into the living room. It's already past nine. The trip lasted longer than I thought. I find Kyuhyun at our couch. "Ya! Can't you watch TV in your own dorm?"

"There was no food left. I had to come here to safe my life." he answers unaffected and takes another handful of crisps out of the bag.

I also help myself and put some crisps into my mouth. "Where's Hyukkie?"

"He went out."

"He went out?" I ask confused.

"Yes. Chi Soo called him after you left. They went out for dinner and didn't even bother to ask me if I want to join."

"He didn't tell me.", I take out my phone and furrow. " Great. I forgot I turned the tune off."

" Don't worry hyung. He'll be back safe and sound."

"Get away with your sarcasm." I pinch his forehead and go to my room.

If he's with Chi Soo there's nothing to worry about. I would trust that guy blindly.

Well...

There was nothing to worry about. But as soon as I reach the room someone  calls me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Donghae. It's me, Chi Soo. I'm sorry, but could you come over and pick up Hyukjae?"

I frown. "Why? Something's wrong?"

"He's kind of...drunk."

"DRUNK?"

"Yeah... and I really wanted to take him home. To be honest: I don't think he's able to find the way back. But something urgent came up. I tried to call you before but I couldn't reach you and now I'm quiet pressed for time. I thought about calling a taxi but I really don't want to provoke a scandal if someone notices him. So, could you pick him up?"

"Of course." he tells me the name of the restaurant they wait in front and I write it down. I hurry out of the room and just wave at Kyuhyun who's not really interested in me leaving again.

"Give me Hyukkie for a second." I say as I put on my shoes again.

I really don't believe it. My baby drunk... no way.

"HAE!" Someone screams into the phone and I almost let it fall to the ground. "Ba...by?"

"Haeeeeeeeeee... Hyukkies stomach feels sick. Make it go away."

He didn't lie.

"I'll be there soon, baby. Do what Chi Soo tells you, alright?"

"But I'm thirsty, thirsty, thirstyyyyyy!... Hae?"

"Yes?" I take my jacket and open the door.

"There's a fountain. I could drink the water..."

"No! Don't do it!"

I hear patter of feet and then Chi Soo's voice. " Hyukjae! Get away!"

"But I'm thirsty!"

"Just wait a little, ok?", Chi Soo gets back at the phone. "Hurry up, Donghae. I really have to leave now."

"Can't you stay until I'm there?" I hurry down to the elevator.

"I'm sorry Hae. But this is really urgent. It's about the musical and I don't want to mess it up."

I'm quiet worried about the fact but it can't be helped.  "I understand...Give him the phone again." I reach the elevator door.

"Hyukkie?"

"Hello Hae!"

"Hi Baby. Now listen to me: Chi Soo has to leave. Take a seat next to the fountain. Not IN the fountain, NEXT to it. Got it?"

"This is boring..." he babbles.

"I'll be hurt if you don't do what I told you."

"You're in pain?! CHI SOO! Hae's in pain!" he sniffles and I'm pretty sure he's going to cry in a few seconds.

"No no no! I'm not! But I will if you don't do what I told you."

"I don't want Hae to be in pain... I'll be a good boy."

"Okay. I'll be right there. I promise."

 

***

 

I stop the car in a small alley and get out of it hastily.

There are only a few people on the street at this hour so I don't have to search for long until I eventually find him. He really didn't move an inch.

"Hyukkie!"

His eyes were closed but as soon as he hears my voice he jumps onto his feet.

Bad idea...worst ever...

He would have greeted the ground if I didn't catch him in time.

"Baby... be careful." I whisper and help him to get up without being too touchy. I really want to hug him but doing PDA at the street would be the dumbest thing I could do right now.

I didn't count him in.

He puts his arms around my neck and kisses me.

My eyes widen and I pull away. "Hyukkie..."

"You saved my life. I almost tripped." he looks at me with his puppy eyes and I have to use full force to get away from with. "Let's go home."

"Hae doesn't love me anymore." His eyes get teary all of sudden. I'm speechless for moment. Alcohol is doing this to him? I have to admit, I like it... I like it a lot. But here?

"I still love you, pabo. And I'll love you a lot more if you go home with me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"LET'S GO HOME!"

He starts running and I pull him back. "It's the other way..."

 

***

 

"KYUHYUNAAAAAA!"

My dongsaeng doesn't get spared. As soon as I open the door (really hard thing cause he started to cover my face with kisses and I wouldn't have minded making out outside) he runs inside, surprising Kyuhyun who still relaxes on our sofa.

"What the--"

Hyukkie falls down next to him and presses his head against Kyuhyuns shoulder.

I glare at the younger one. I take it back. I hate him being drunk.

His next words let the jealousy inside me rise.

"I really love you, Kyuhyun."

"Oh... thanks. " he's clearly unable to cope with it.

"Of course not the way I love Donghae. It's so sad. You must be really lonely." he reinforces his words with a nod and looks at Kyuhyun caringly. "You'll find someone eventually. Don't give up."

Kyuhyuns sends me a soundless What the hell .

I just shrug.

"Kyuhyuhyu. You don't listen to me." he pouts.

"Of course I do." he says and the smile on Hyukjaes face is back. "But I have to tell you something sad. You can't find someone as good as Donghae. Because-" he makes an expansive movement and sloshes Kyuhyun. "- my Donghae, yes, MY Donghae is the best person ever. He's perfect. And I love him SOOOO much. Have you ever touched his hair?"

Kyuhyun just grins. "No. Not recently."

"Donghae! Come over! Let Kyuhyunnie touch your hair."

Kyuhyunnie?

I grind my teeth and stay there, putting my hands into my pockets. "Let's go to bed, baby."

"He's right, hyung. You need to sleep."

"Both of you...", Hyukkie bites his lip but soon the tears start flowing down his cheeks. ", ...haattteeee meee."

He falls down at the empty side of the sofa und hides his face behind a pillow.

I... wait...

WHAT?!

I'm by his side two seconds later. "No, baby. NO! No one hates you. Look.", I glare at Kyuhyun. "Touch my hair."

"Never." he says through compressed lips.

"Do it or else he won't stop crying." I say lowly and add louder. " See, Hyukkie?" I grasp Kyuhyuns hand and pull it to my hair.

Hyukkie watches us from behind his pillow.

"He likes my hair. Right?"

"Right." Kyu answers and pulls my hair with full force.

I suppress a yell and smile at my boyfriend. He brightens up immediately and gets back up, clapping his hand s excitedly.  "You're hair is sooooo fluffy.  I could touch it allll day. Kyuhyunnie?"

"Yes?"

"You can touch it only when I allow it."

"Okay. I have to hold back but I'll be alright."

"Good boy." He attempts to hug our dongsaeng.

Okay, that's enough.

I take the seat next to him. "Baby. Come to me."

He rests his head on my chest, beaming with joy. I glare at Kyuhyun and put my arm around his waist.

"Why did you drink alcohol, Hyukkie?" I ask while caressing his hair. He looks to my face, bites his lips and tries to get up. I want to hold him back but he struggles and whines and finally I let him go.

"It's hot."

"It's not, baby."

"I want to take my shirt off."

"No, you don-- YA!"

I jump up when he tries to get one arm out of his shirt, a difficult task to undertake for him cause he still sways.

"Wear your shirt, baby.", I say softly and loose his hands off the fabric.

Kyuhyun chuckles behind my back. " Hyung. Let him be. I don't mind."

"I DO mind."

Aissh. This body is reserved for me. Bad enough he shows it on stage from time to time, causing a lot of fangirls to faint. But as long as there's the opportunity I'm going to protect his body against those greedy glances.

Hyukkie pouts and leans against my chest. "Pabo."

"I know. I'm a pabo. Tomorrow you'll be thankful for that.", I smile  lovingly at him. "Let's go to bed. You need to rest."

"Donghae?" Kyuhyun asks.

I turn over to him, carefully holding Hyukkie in my arms. " What is it?"

"What's that thing on his neck?"

"Thing on his neck?"

I examine the body of my boyfriend and there's the thing he saw. My face turns red in an instant. The shirt exposed a big, red hickey.

... and I promised him no one's going to find out about our... session from last night. He's so going to kill me.

"Oh well... just a insect bite."

"Seems like a giant hickey to me."

"It's not!"

His eyes narrow and his lips turn into an evil smirk. " Had fun last night?"

"Shut up!"

"Hae...", Hyukkie snuggles against my neck. "What is he talking about?"

"Nothing, baby. Let's go to bed."

"Have fun." Kyuhyun purrs.

Hyukkie peeks over my shoulder. "Have fun?"

"Like last night."

"Last...night." he says slowly.

Silence.

I prepare myself for the expected outburst, but nothing happens. Instead of yelling at me, he beams at me with my beloved gummy smile. "I really want to do it again."

"Hyukkie..." I whisper, glancing at Kyuhyun who's all of sudden very interested in the conversation.

"It was sooooo great!"

Aww.... he thinks it was great.

Yes it was.... and from now on, we can do it as much as we want... Ya, Donghae. Control your erted mind.

"Hae?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to tell Siwon!"

"Yeah, of course. Everyone shoul-- WAIT! WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!"

Great...

This is going to be a long night.

 

 

_______

ahhhh.. i really like drunk hyukkie :)     thanks for still reading this ^^ i love you <3