***

Gyeoul - Winter

Heechul slowly closes the door without averting his eyes.

The lock clicks as it gets closed.

I really wanted to get outside... I really did. But one look at him and I couldn't move anymore.

A blow hits the door outside.

I hear Donghae. "YA! HEECHUL!"

Someone talks insistently to him, it gets quiet outside.

I feel...lonely... pierced by the gaze of the man who walks towards me.

Leeteuk's next to me. His hand touches my shoulder...it feels warm, almost fatherly. "Hyukjae. it'll be alright"

 

***

 

Eunhyuk

 

I wanted to do things last night, things that make me feel bashful now that the sun rises.

He lies next to me in the bed, his arms embracing one of the pillows.

He sleeps...looks so innocent and pure. Last night he wasn't. Just as little as me. I really wanted to do it all the way. When he helped me to pull my shirt off and threw it next to his on the ground, the weight of his body on mine... I realized how urging my kisses became, felt the rising heat inside my body. The soft words he whispered into my ear, his lips...wandering down to my chest, further down... But when his hands touched my trousers, slowly tried to get them off, the fear overcame me all of sudden.

Not because of him.

There's no one I trust more.

No.

Just because of my own unknowingness.

"Hae...wait...no..."

Those coarse words really came out of my mouth?

He pauses for a moment. But I can't see the expected disappointment in his eyes. Just the love he feels for me... the love that still surprises me...

"It's alright. Everything's alright, baby. We've got time." he whispered and reclined next to me. He put his arms around me and pulled me over to him, so tight I could feel his heartbeat which became slower after a while.

His lips caressed my cheek, my neck.

My mouth found the way to his.

And that what happened until we fell asleep.

I get up and stay in front of the big mirror he placed into his room not too long ago. I let my gaze wander over the upper part of my body.

"What are you doing?"

His voice is coarse from sleeping.

"Nothing."

"Baby. You need to start practise."

The blankets rustle when he sits up.

I look at him in bewilderment. "What do you mean?"

"You have to get better in entrusting things to me. I want to know what you think. So... what is it?"

His eyes meet mine and suddenly I'm aware of the two shirts that still lie on the ground.

"We-ll...I... just..."

"Yeah?"

I run my fingers through my hair. "You know...yesterday...I..."

Gosh...is it really that hard?

He looks at me patiently. I can see the corners of his mouth quirking.

"Aish.", I curse. " Actually, I just thought about... I just thought if you really think my body is...desirable."

It's out.

And my face turns red.

First, Hae doesn't say anything. But then he burst out into laughter.

I frown. "It's nice to see you think it's that funny."

"No. Oh my gosh, baby, you're so cute." He gets out of the bed and comes comes, just to cover my face with kisses.

"I'm not laughing because of you... okay, maybe a little. But just because... I mean, baby. How could you even think that. Your body is...woah. It's a miracle I could hold back last night."

He embraces me tightly, I feel his , warm skin on mine. There's this heat again which I've nothing to oppose. I shouldn't put my cheek to his neck, but... he smells so good. He makes me addicted to him.

"Maybe we should start over where we stopped last night..." he whispers.

And then, the tip of his tongue touches my earlobe.

I freeze in an instant.

I've never let go off him that fast since... well, actually I never did.

I turn to the mirror, my face deeply red.

He shouldn't see how my body... some parts of body... react to him.

"Oh... my sweet, shy baby.", he leans against my back. "Sorry if I'm that fast. I want to give you all the time you need. It's just--"

"It's okay."

I know what he means even if I'm not as open as him about it.

I turn to him, give him a peck on the lips and walk to the door. "I need to shower."

"Now?"

"Now."

He pouts. "But hurry up. What shall I do without you?"

Yes, Hae... I will hurry up. I just have to... kind of calm down.

 

 

***

 

The hot water helps me to rearrange my thoughts.

Why I let my hair down all of sudden?

I'm not sure.

A nice summer evening, the time between sunset and night that gives you the feeling everything could happen. Lying next to him in bed, feeling his soft kisses that become more intensive by the second.

I start grinning, alone in the shower.

I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing.

I feel happy... blessed, from head to toe, inside and outside. You could tell me everything at the moment, most probably I wouldn't even care.

***

 

"I thought about something, Hyukkie."

His hair is still wet when he gets to the table. He didn't even bother to dry it after he took a shower.

I already put the breakfast on the table. It's still early with no schedules in the morning. The other members still sleep.

He sits down right next to me and even pushes his chair a little closer. His hand lies on my thigh.

"We missed our first-month- anniversary because you were sick."

I count the days. I'm not into those dates as much as him but because of him I remembered it.

He's right.

He looks at me with saucer eyes. "Let us celebrate tonight. You know, that interview got cancelled so we have time. And I'll throw the others out so we won't get disturbed. We could cook together."

He's so amazed about his own plan he can barely sit on the chair anymore. He giggles, excited like a child.

Gosh, Lee Donghae. Someday your cuteness will be my death.

"What do you think about it?"

"Well, it sounds good."

He kisses me stormily and leaves his arms around my neck. "Like a real couple."

"Yes."

I peck  the tip of his nose.

That moment the door to our dorm opens and that's the end of our privacy.

Kyuhyun walks in, still in his pyjamas. "Ya. Stop that and give me something to eat. Sungmin just won't get up to feed me."

Donghae gives him the look while I get Kyuhyun another plate.

 

***

 

The evening...

 

Heechuls mobile rings.

The young men gets up and throws the magazine he read to the ground.

He takes a look at the phone and the next  moment his eyes widen.