***

Gyeoul - Winter

Eunhyuk

A moan escapes my mouth, gets muffled by his lips which he pushes ceaselessly against mine. I'm too shocked and let him enter my mouth. He tries to move his tongue inside my cavern, the sensitive skin of my lips.

"Ya...", he whispers, breathing fastly, breaking the kiss for just a second. "Stop torturing me."

He tastes like...strawberries? His hands caress my chest, move down slowly. He still presses me to the mattress, his lower body touches mine. I can't help it anymore. My lips part and he enters my mouth, touches my tongue with his, plays with it. I can feel how my kisses become more pushy. My arms clasp his neck by themselves, I try to pull him closer if possible at all.

I can feel myself getting hard...

... I can feel myself getting hard?!

I clench, sit up straight a second later and send him to the ground next to the bed where he lands with a loud bang.

I just stare at him in disbelief.

"What the hell was that for?!" he whines, looking at me indignantly.

"I'm...I'm s-sorry..."

I take the blanket as fast as I can and put it over my aroused private place. I'm not able to look a him. My breathing calms slowly, but my cheeks burn out of embarrassment.

"ARRGH!", He still lies at the ground, covers his face with his arms. "This is so frustrating!"

"You think of me as a frustration?"

 

Donghae

 

My eyes widen as soon as I can see his teary eyes.

"No! NO! Don't!" I get back on my knees and draw nearer. I my head and look up at him. "No, baby. Not you... just... my... let me call it my ual desires."

He blushes madly again and turns away to look at the white wall next to him. I take a deep breath. At least his eyes don't get more teary. In the end I should be the crying one... my poor friend down there can't experience any more false starts.

I really don't know what got into me. Maybe the fact that he looks so hot with his wet hair. Or the fact that I waited for him in anxiety and want to have him as close as possible.

"Baby. Look at me." I say softly. When he doesn't I get up and sit down on the bed next to him. I put my hand on his chin and force him gently to look at me. " I'm sorry, okay? I know you aren't ready for it and I still try to do those things to you."

"It's not like... like I'm not ready..." he whispers, still trying to avert his gaze.

"What?"

He talks so hushed, I can hardly hear him.

"It's not like I'm not ready!"

" What is it then? You think I'm disgusting?"

"No! Never!"

My baby is the cutest thing ever.

I have to restrain myself from pinching his cheeks. He looks so terrified after he heard my words. Instead of it I bend forward and kiss the tip of his nose. "What is it then? I really want to understand. The last thing I want is you to feel uncomfortable."

He mumbles something which I can't understand again.

I smile. " Baby, please. Don't be embarrassed."

He twirls the blanket with his fingers. "I...don't know how..."

"You don't know how what?"

"To ....do it..."

I'm so mean.

As if I don't already know what he's up to say. But he's just too adorable with his red cheeks... gosh... I want to lock him inside his room so badly. I can't let him go out. Who wouldn't want to try to seduce him?

"Making love... to a man."

I squeak and fling my arms around his neck, carefully so he won't hit his precious head against the wall next to him. I hold him tightly, rock him softly. "I love you so so so much.", I giggle and his hair. " Making love? Using such words suits you."

He still looks down but after a short while he leans his head against the crock of my neck.

"Don't worry, Hyukkie. I kind of...talked to experts."

"You read fanfictions?"

"Yes. And I have to say. You turned out to be a real ert."

"What?!"

I hug him tighter when he tries to escape out of my arms. " Stay like this a little while longer. I haven't got enough of you today. But I don't think I can get enough...Well, that means you have to remain in my arms forever."

"Hae..." he whines softly. Nevertheless I can feel his hand on my chest, tugging my shirt.

I smile and peck his forehead. " I never thought you'd be that shy. How did you manage to do it with a woman?"

I really hate the thought of him being together with a woman.

Her hands on his skin.

Her lips touching his.

Unconsciously I pull him closer.

"Were you even able to look her in the eyes?"

No answer.

My eyes widen in surprise. " You did do it with a woman, right?"

Silence.

"Baby... you're a ?"

" And if I was?! Problem with it?"  

He breaks away and I think he wants me to think that he's angry but his cheeks are deeply red again and destroy all of his efforts.

"Don't be angry."

"I'm not!"

"Don't scream." I pout and he just turns back to the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest. Purest, back-breaking adorableness.

I pull him into a backhug and rest my chin on his shoulder. Him being mad doesn't mean he can take himself away from me. " That means I'm your first one."

"Hm..."

"You know. This is the best thing you could ever tell me."

I can't stop myself from grinning.

I'm his first one...

No one touched him before like I will... and if it's me who decides no one other than me will ever touch him like that.

"You told me before you had with women."

He hangs his head and his finger draws invisible pictures at the white blanket. "Everyone talked about it. I didn't want to be the only one. It was kind of embarrassing."

"Why didn't you try it?"

" Don't know.", he shrugs and leans back against my chest. "I guess there wasn't the time for it."

"Well, I had the time."

"Oh, really..." he answers in a peeved tone.

"I mean, before our debut...that foreign secretary--"

"FOREIGN SECRETARY?!"

I look at him flustered "I told you before about it."

" HALLUZINATING ALREADY?", he gets out of the bed, looks at me, walks a few steps, looks at me again, points at me with his finger, opens his mouth to say something and closes it again. " I guess she was great!"

"Ya... what's wrong with you all of sudden?" I blow my cheeks in confusion and all of sudden the enlightment hits me with full force. My eyes narrow when I look at him. "You're jealous."

"JELAOUS? BECAUSE OF SOME FOREIGN WOMAN??!!"

A bright smile appears on my face. "Your jealous! And you show it to me! Oh my god! My baby is jealous!", I get on me feet, jump up and down in beatitude. "My baby loves me so much he's jealous because of -- hey! Where're you going?!"

"Out." he snorts and stumps to the door.

"No!"

"Oh yes."

"I'm not ok with that, just so you know."

"And I don't care."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE ME- THE POOR -  CAN'T SATISFY YOUR UAL DESIRES!"

And with that he opens the door on one fell swoop just to look into Sungmins eyes who just was about to knock at the door.

" Ehm... yeah. I told you they're inside that room."

"I could hear." Chi Soo smiles and waves at us while Hyukkie slowly disappears into hot, embarrassed air.