GoodNight Babe

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
"What the are you doing in my house?!" he repeated himself loudly.
 
*I thought he was going to slap or kill me at the moment seeing how angry he was*. Even angry is not enough word to describe him. 
He then threw you to the ground causing a big thud. You winched in pain but he didn't seem to care at all. 
He took heavy steps toward you again. You helplessly crawled back with fear in your eyes but soon enough he grabbed you from your collar again but this time your feet were still on the ground.
"Answer me huh ?! What are you doing in my house?! Do you want me report you to the police" he shouted.
"Key you're hurting me" you tried to release your self from his grasp but you couldn't. You were suffocating & you couldn't take a proper breath. 
"Come on tell me what do you know?!" he shouted bringing his face near yours. 
"Key let me go i can't breath" you tried again but he didn't care.
"I said tell me what do you know huh?" he didn't shout this time but the anger was clearly obvious in his tone. 
 
"I know *cough* i know why  your eyes are yellow right now" You said with weak voice  you were about to faint any time now. 
He winded his eyes. He had no idea that his eyes already turned yellow. 
"Kim Kibum please let me go" you pleaded with a soft voice. You were half unconscious already. 
His eyes softened a little bit when you called his name. He slightly let go of you and you fell in the ground. 
 
Shinee entered the house at the time. 
 
"Yah Key what did you do to her?" Taemin ran and kneeled next to you as he shook you up but you already fainted. 
 
"F*** Key what did you do?" Jonghyun shouted as he stood next to Taemin.
 
"So she's the one who broke to your house. Why?" Minho asked confused. 
 
"Don't tell me she..." onew started and Key nodded with his head down. 
 
"SHE KNOW she know everything now" 
 
"Stupid even if she know you have no right to treat her like this" Jonghyun shouted at Key.
 
"Relax she's fine she just fainted due her fear ..I just grabbed her collar I didn't do anything to her" Key carelessly said. He didn't even bother to check if you're alright or not. 
"I'll take her upstairs so she can rest" Taemin carried you bridal style and took you up. 
 
"So what do we do now?" Minho took a quick glimpse at everyone. 
"I don't know" Key started with a big sigh. "I don't know anything" He shook his head.
"Should we" onew shrugged "Kill her
All of them shot their eyes wide open including Taemin who just came downstair. 
"No we can't do that. We said that we'll never kill a human being ever" Taemin whined like a little kid. As pure he is he hated killing anyone.
"Are you out of your mind think of a better solution" Jonghyun said to onew as he looked at Key worriedly. 
"I know but it would put her in danger knowing these kind of stuff" Onew explained. 
"We just have to protect her" Minho shrugged. The others all eyed him with a confuse look. 
"What? If we can't kill her we should look after her at least" Minho explained. 
"Yeah Minho is right. It's our duty to protect her now especially when one of us was the reason of all of this" Jonghyun was directing his words toward Key. 
Key looked at Jonghyun for a while then he missed his hair in frustration.
"Come on it will be fun there is nothing to worry about" Taemin said jumping a little bit. The others looked at him like was a monkey in a box. 
 
"Really i always wanted a human friend who know everything about us but i didn't tell anyone because you kept telling me that it's way to dangerous & i actually couldn't find a true human friend that i can trust" Taemin shrugged. 
 
"It is dangerous Taemin" onew warned. 
"How is it dangerous if we hang out with her in our world people will know that she's with us & no one will dare to do anything to her" Taemin explained
 
"The kid have a point if we hide her they'll find out about her & they'll try to reach her. But if we announced that she's with us no one can do anything to her" Jonghyun got excited to the idea. 
"Right we should let them know that she is our property then no one will get close to her. It's on vampire law" Minho stated. During this whole conversation Key remained silent as he only listened. 
"True vampires are all loyal to the law after all" Onew nodded. "But still what about Aron?" He blurted. They all looked at him with serious eyes.
 
Aron is one of those few vampires who broke the rule and killed three vampires to become a powerful vampire. The highly government arrested him after all the nasty things he did in human & vampire world. But still no one know what happened to him some say that he was killed for his crimes & others say he escaped. 
 
"Come on dude Aron is probably dead. He didn't take an action for so many years now" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 
"We don't know that for sure yet & we also so Gyungjun his left hand the other day. We should be careful" Onew argued. 
"No they're right" Key finally spoke. "Aron is probably dead. Gyungjun was just his slave he is probably gooving around after his master died. If Aron was still alive we wouldn't see his slave at a party!! And like Taemin said it will probably be fun to play with her for a while nothing bad can happen" Key smirked at the ideas that was surfing in his mind. 
"Thank you" Taemin smiled. "Heeeeey" he said after collecting his thought cuz he knew that 'playing with her' doesn't include him. 
 
"Okay i'll just play along you should watch" Key stuck his tongue out. Taemin pouted
"What is that suppose to mean?" Minho asked Key. 
"Means that everything will go back to the way it was" Key grinned. 
"The way it was ?! you mean like you keep hitting on her & she keep rejecting you!!  sure that will be fun" Jonghyun said with a major sarcasm. Key glared at him
"Yeah kibum is right everything should go back to just the it was" Onew nod "We don't want to grab attention after all .. Come on guys we should go it's getting late" Onew stated. 
"right i'm so tired" Tamin yawned as he went out. 
"See ya" Minho followed. "Good luck with the chick you have upstairs"Jonghyun smirked and patted Key back. Then he went outside and closed the door behind him. 
 
 
Key POV 
 
Right Jury is still upstairs how come i forgot. Then a smirk covered my face as i went up. I opened the door of my room. And there She was sleeping peacefully in my bed. Uh oooh she's wearing one of my white shirts only. That brat Taemin changed her cloths 0,0 HE'LL GET IT LATER.
But why did he made her wear an oversize shirt he could've just let her wear my PJ. I swear behind that baby face of his there's erted mind indeed >< The blanket was in the ground. Must've fallen when she moved
 
i looked at her figure and man she was $+#=%@£. My shirt was big for her so she was kinda lost in it. But she looked sfvdvdvyunfjiokoyfbks
I got a bit closer as i kept my eyes hanging on her. I pulled the cover from the ground and placed it over her. 
 
I kept staring at her as i pushed her hair behind her ears showing her beautiful face. This annoying noisy girl even thought she act childish she is one hot chick indeed. 
I got up and went to take a shower. I opened the door of the bathroom and i saw the blood in the bathtub. Uh i forgot to clean this. Eating in the bathtub is a bad idea
I groaned as i went to clean it then i took a shower. 
After i finished i went back to the room wearing my PJ. I saw Jury still sleeping 
Ugh i'm so tired i might sleep as well. I smirked as i placed myself next to her 
I looked at her one more. What the heck i might as well have fun. 
I got closer to her as i rapped my arms around her waist. She unconsciously responded & placed her head next to mine. 
I looked at her face clearly. She looked so cute when she's a sleep. My eyes traveled to her pink cheery lips. 
No no no no no Key as far as i know she didn't have her first kiss yet. I don't want to steal it from her like that. It's different when she's awake. 
I leaned in and kissed her nose. She scratched her nose and then buried her face in my chest. I placed my chin on her head as i chuckled. 
"Jury-ah i'm sorry i scared you like that & i'm sorry i hurt you. I was angry so i couldn't control myself. Sorry" i whispered as i hugged her tighter. She surprisingly held me tighter too. Ah this is just a good feeling i can stay like this forever. 
Oh kibum what are you thinking?! Wtf just let me enjoy the moment 
"Goodnight babe" i whispered and it wasn't long till i drifted to sleep.
 
 
 
 
_______________________ 
And here is the chapter ;)) Sorry if it took way too long
I should update daily these few days since i already wrote enough 
And to make it up for you guys too ;)) 
Thanx for every one who supscribed & commented =" Luv you all