Lunch time

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Time passed and it's finally lunch time. You were sitting with Shinee at their usual table and Na young didn't have a choice but to sit their too. You were next to Key of course and Na young was next to Onew across from Jonghyun. 
 
"The students are all going wild because of this Sc ouwent" You said surprised. "They should. It is always fun you'd love it believe me " Key turned his head to you."Well see about that"  You sighed. 
Your faces were so close to each other when you where talking that others thought you were whispering about something important.
You then noticed that all the eyes were on you. "What??" Key gave them a look. They just shrugged and went back to their food. 
 
"Ever since yesterday accident they seem closer than before. Do you think maybe they did-" Taemin was whispering to Jonghyun but he was loud enough for the whole table to hear him. 
Jonghyun smacked his head before he even continue.
"You erted mind maknae" He said. 
You were blushing at Taemin statement. Key didn't seem like he gave much care to it. But on the other hand Na young eyes were wide open. 
"What yesterday accident? Right you were absent yesterday ? What where you doing?" She questioned. *Uh ooh* You thought before awkwardly looking at Key for help. 
 
"Will did we mention that Key was absent yesterday too" Jonghyun said trying to fuel things a bit. 
"huh!!" She widen her eyes even more. You face palmed your self *Thanx a lot Jjong* 
 
"And did we mention that both of them were in Key's house yesterday" Onew added. You looked at him in disbelief and poked Key's arm. He turned his head to you. You gave him a pleading eyes. You were screaming inside *Do something before Na young slice my head later for not telling her. 
"Together ?!!! Oh God" Na young scoffed in disbelief.
 
"And did we mention" Minho started. *Oh god no please* You thought and poked Key harder. "That they were in the be-" Minho was about to continue but Key cut him. "Enough Guys" He warned. They gave Key  a look. Minho mouth opened "Bed together" He continued his previous sentence ignoring Key's warning with a smirk on his face. 
Na young jaw dropped. 
 
You looked at everyone in the table then frustratingly rested you forehead on the table. 
"Jung Jury" you heard Na young call. "You have a lot to explain" 
You looked up at her than at Shinee "Thanx a lot guys" You said through gritted teeth and forced a smile. 
"No problem" Jjong winked at you. You held back yourself from cursing inside and turned to Na young who had her eyes burning with curiosity. "I'll tell you later" You mouther to her. "You better" She replied loud. 
You then looked at Key who gazed at you and chuckled. "Thanks a lot for the big help" You whispered and forced an innocent smile at him. "It's between you and your friend so it's none of my business" He said. You frowned at him.
 
"Oh right We're going to visit Kris after school today. Minho wanna come?" You spoke trying to change the subject. "Why? Is he sick?" Minho calmly asked while placing his chopstick down. 
"Yeah. I thought he was your friend ?" You asked 
"That's why he was absent the whole week" Minho nod. "Yeah well i tried to contact him but his phone was off the service" 
"So you're coming?" Na young asked a bit awkward to talk to him. 
"Sure" He answered. Jonghyun turned to Minho then back to Na young. "I'll come" he raised his hand. 
"You still insist? You don't even like Kris?" Na young said. "What makes you say that!" Jonghyun scoffed in surprise.
"I Like Kris. We're good friends" Jonghyun tried to look normal but it was obvious that he was bluffng. "No you don't hyung" Taemin immediately said.
"Yes i do" 
"No you don't" All the others including you said in unison. Jonghyun scoffed in disbelief this time. "All against me again" He muttered. 
"Whatever i'm still going" He pouted and stuffed some food in his mouth. 
 
"Yeah i'll come too" Key turned to you and said. "Hm and why is that?" You replied with a small smile in your face. 
"I need to drop by your place anyway to tutor you. We don't have a lot of time left" He said then stuffed some food in his mouth. 
 
"Oh that remind me our english project due next week too and we haven't even started yet" Na young snapped and glared at Jonghyun. 
"Oh right me too i didn't start on my project. Ugh i have a lot of stuff to do" You groaned. 
"Our history homework is due next week too" Minho added with a little grin. 
"What? Ughhhhh when the hell well i ever finish all of these" You cried and kicked you feet under the table. 
 
"Hey at least your partner is good at english you'll get it through. But me ?! Ugh what the hell am i going to do with that empty air head" Na young nod her head toward Jonghyun. 
"Curse me as much as you want bcause you're going to do the whole work" He stuck his tongue out. 
"You seriously" Na young had her fist up. 
 
"Hey who's your partner?" Key nudged your arm And asked without giving it much thought. 
You blinked a couple of time before bringing your self to answer. *Boy he is going to be mad i know it* 
"He's ...." Before you even continue someone spoke first. "Me" 
*Uh Ooh*
You turned your head to see Aron standing next to you. You immediately turned your head to see Key. He was definitely unpleasant but it surprised you that he wasn't fuming this time.
"Yeah i-it's him" You smiled awkwardly. A moment of silent went before Key decided to speak.
"Oh good he'll be a good help since he's good at english" Key smiled at you and wrapped His arm around you shoulder. 
You patted your eyelashes and slightly opened your mouth. *Did i just hear right!!* 
You looked at everyone on the table and they had the same expression as you. 
"Sup Kibum" Aron nod his head. "Hey Aaron" Key gave Aron a smug smile. 
The both of them just blankly stared at each others for minutes. 
You awkwardly looked up at Aron and down at Key.
*They look like a furious dogs who are ready to bite each other anytime* You swallowed. 
The bell rang. You sighed in relief
"See you around" Aron broke the staring contest and smiled at you before leaving. "Oh See ya" You waved. You turned around to see Key's expression 
Surprisingly he smiled at you and leaned to kiss your cheek. 
"Don't be so shocked. I'm trying as you said" He whispered before moving his face away and stood up. You smiled
"Let's go we have math" He said you stood. "Ugh Math now" You whined before walking beside him. 
"Later guys" You waved. "Yah wait up i have Math too" Taemin yelled and ran behind you too.
 
 
"Finally" you stretched your arms. "Yeah it was a long day" Na young sighed. "Kris live in the same building as you right" She continued. "Yeah" You muttered. "Come on let's go" You pat her arm. 
"Won't we wait Your boyfriend and his group" She raised her eyebrow. 
"Shinee ? Nah they know the way" You shrugged and started walking. 
"Oooh developments Walking with your friend instead of your boyfriend" She said sarcastically. 
"Hey you know i love you" You hugged her arm. 
"Yeah i know now spill it. What's the thing between you and Key" She asked. 
"Nothing much" You giggled. 
"Yah you know what i mean? Why were you in his house? In his bed to be specific" she asked
Loudly. 
"Wow relax K ! Nothing happened beside I'm not a kid you know. Why aren't i aloud to go to his house!" You pouted. 
"I don't know. I still don't trust him and i'm worried about you" She said. you glanced at her then looked straight. "Don't worry i'll be okay" You gave her a reassuring smile. 
"I don't have a choice but to trust that now do i" She muttered. You eagerly nod and then started laughing. 
 
 
"Oooh developments Walking with your friend instead of your girlfriend" Jonghyun said sarcastically. The five of them were walking together like 10 steps behind you two giving you some friendly time together and you and Na young didn't even notice it. 
Key kicked Jjong leg. "And stop quoting your girlfriend" He said. 
"Wow she is NOT my girlfriend. Didn't you see the nasty things that's going on her mind everytime she speaks with me. That girl toatlly hate me" Jonghyun whispered and Folded his arms. 
"Then why are you after her?" Taemin innocently asked. 
"Bcuz she totally hate me" Jonghyun repeated with a smug smile. 
"I don't get it" Onew shook his head.
"I'll take this" Key raised a finger. "See this dino head over here" He wrapped an arm around Jonghyun. "Heeeey" Jjong whined. 
key ignored him. "Well since he always get every girl he want so easily. He is pissed that this one particular girl doesn't want him" 
"Anymore cuz she used to admire me before" Jonghyun continued for him. 
"Yes. So that's why he is up for a challenge" Key ended.
Onew had his mouth in 'o' 
"I'm totally seeing this going to work" Minho shrugged. They all stared at him with weird expressions waiting for him to explain. 
"Well that is exactly the same reason why Key approached Jury & look at them now" Minho explained. 
They all had their mouth in 'o'. "So true" Taemin nod agreeing. 
Jonghyun looked down thinking. Key looked at him knowing exactly what he is thinking. 
Minho scoffed before speaking again. "Look at those two. We've been walking behind them for awhile now and they didn't even notice it" 
"They're drowning with their girl chats that they're not even noticing there surrounding anymore" Key scoffed.
"Yeah i don't understand how girls work. One second they're glaring and talking mean to each other and the next thing they're back BFF" Taemin said with a little pout formed in his lips. 
"You'll never do Taeminie. We'll never understand those creatures" Key said staring at your back. 
 
 
"I think it's this one. Aron says it's right above his apartment which mean it's this one right" You pointed. 
"Well just ring the bell and we'll find out" Na young nudged you. You didn't hesitate to do so. 
After few minutes the door unlocked open revealing half sleepy Kris with a messy hair wearing an ed shirt.
"Hi Kris" You waved. 
He widen his eyes when he saw the both of you at the door and quickly turned around to button his shirt. 
Aron appeared beside him. "Oh you guys really came i just arrived here myself i had some troubles waking him up" Aron lied. 
"Oh i didn't know you two were close friends!" Na young exclaimed. 
"Yeah we're. Actually i was here to borrow his shirt. I'm going out on a date" Aron grinned. 
"You're dating! Great who're you dating?" You said amazed but your eyes were glued at Kris. He had this uneased expression and he didn't speak one bit. 
"What was her name again? Gayoon, Jiyeon something Hmm actually i don't remember her name" He rubbed the back of his head. 
"You don't remember the name of your date! Really" Na young said. 
"Yeah well she kinda asked me out and i didn't ask her about her name. Well i'm going now. I'm already late" He said before passing you then waved goodbye
"Bye" You and Na young waved at him. Then you turned to look at Kris again. His eyes were traveling behind Aron's back. 
"So .. Are you planning to let us standing on the door or what?" Na young said. 
"Oh yeah sorry come in" He moved a little to let you two get in and closed the door.
"You live alone?" You asked. He was taking aback at your question before nodding. 
"Woh you must be really sick you look horrible" Na young commented. 
*Now a typical Kris would reply to that but he just stayed quiet. He must be really really sick* you thought. 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Soooo hmm wass up guys :P