Chapter 33

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
JuRy POV
 
"What?!" 
"I said i think i love you okay!! So don't hesitate or rethink twice ! Don't you ever doubt or question my feelings cuz my feelings toward you are real" 
I blushed. 
He looked at me with longing eyes. 
"Can you say it again ?" i shyly asked. 
"I love you" He didn't hesitate to say it again. 
Omma i think i'm dying now. I Feel so giddy
 
 
My eyes slowly opened adjusting the dark. Close again then open again
Huh where did Key go?
I closed my eyes once again hopefully to see him but nothing just darkness all around 
So it was all a dream ? Just a dream 
I knew it *Sigh* it was too good to be true anyway
I was about to get up or just move in the bed to make myself feel comfortable but i felt a tight grasp on my waist. 
I gulped and carefully shifted my position to meet Key sleeping face. 
Wth 
What ? How ? I- 
Where am i ? It's his room isn't it? 
How the hell did i ended up here? Did i fell a sleep in the Ferri's wheel ?! Ugh Prbably 
I was about to get up but his grasp tightened on my waist. 
I still tried to break free quietly without waking him up but i failed. 
I only felt him pulling me closer snuggling his face in the croak of my neck like i was some teddy bear he is hugging. Still his warm breath on my neck was enough to drive me insane. 
 
 
Author POV
 
"Stop moving i'm trying to sleep here" His husky voice made you jump a bit and squealed. You placed you hands over you chest. 
"Y-yah you're awake?" 
"No. This is just my ghost talking to you" He answered with closed eyes.
"After everything i saw in my life that's not so hard to believe" You muttered to yourself. 
He chuckled and you shivered when his breath tickled your neck. 
 
"Why do you always wake up this late what are you a vampire ?" He asked.
"Yeah you're the one who should be up this late not me" 
"I'm living like any other human now i get tired in the morning & sleep at night so just sleep and don't bother" 
What he said wasn't really concerning you right now. You were still thinking how you ended up here? And the 'I Love you' echoed in your mind. Did he really say or was it just my imagination. 
 
"How.." you started but he cut you off. "You won't go back to sleep now will ya" He sighed. 
"See You fell a sleep on my shoulder and i don't know i just felt like carrying you here" His voice went back husky now. 
Your eyes widen and with one move you lifted the blanket. You sighed in relief when you saw you're still wearing your cloth. Key laughed and finally opened his eyes. "You're Funny" he ruffled your hair and slowly sat up. you sat along but he slightly pushed you back. And tucked you with the blanket.
 
"You still don't trust me do you?" His face was smiling but you felt like he wasn't so happy to ask it. 
"No it's not like that but.." you immediately defended. He shook his head to shut you up. 
"I did actually thought about changing your cloths to something more comfortable but i knew you'll kill me if i did so" He rubbed his neck. 
Typical Kibum
"You thought wisely" You stared at him. He didn't reply. 
You locked eyes with him for awhile then you bit your lips. 
He cleared his throat and looked away. 
*Aish it's getting harder to control myself* 
 
You looked at him confused. "You okay?" 
"Yeah it's nothing" He said. "Come on let's sleep" He lied down beside you. 
"Okay then" You muttered and turned to your side making your back facing him.
*Should i ask him if he did say he love me or not? Nooo i'll only look pathetic* 
 
You slowly peeked to see if he slept or not. you saw him lying on his back with his hand on his eyes. 
*Oh what the heck* 
You crawled beside him and placed your head on his chest. He immediately, wrapped his free hand around you while his other hand is still on his eyes. 
You listened to his racing heart beat that matched perfectly with the pounding on your chest. 
*For now that's enough for me* 
 
 
-----
 
 
"I CAN'T COUNT ON ANYONE OF YOU NOW CAN I" Aron angrily shouted.
"I-we didn't know how they found out" Baekho stuttered. 
"Because of your stupidness that's why?" Aron sealed his hand on his hair frustrated. "Everyone in the highly government is powerful It will be MY END if they found me. Aish" 
 
"Boss calm down. We already set a new place. We should be able to move first thing tomorrow" Ren said in a poker face. He didn't even seem like he was afraid from Aron. 
Aron groaned. "You better be right. But if they located us first you're all dead before me" He warned and pointed at them. 
"Boss one more thing" Jr stopped him before he go back. Aron turned to him. Jr nod his head to Kris who was sitting at the far end. 
Aron stared at him. 
"Just make a room for him till we settle" 
"Yes sir" Jr hung his head low. 
Aron turned around. 
"So stressing. I need to entertain myself" He sighed. "Minhyun" He called. 
"I'm on it" 
 
 
Kris was just sitting cooly at the chair with his elbows on his thigh. His face was emotionless
In time like these his true color will take over. Every time when he is surrounded by vampires he'll tend to look cold and emotionless. He'll tend to look tough to show them that he isn't afraid even if he was a human. But right now his mind trailed to somewhere else. 
*Lina is somewhere here* 
That was enough for him to clench his fist. He wanted to burst in all the rooms here to find her but he knew that was just suiciding. 
So he remained seated till he get orders without any word. 
 
 
"Lee" Aron chimed when he saw her enter. "I heard you needed me." she flashed him a smug smile. "I always do" He chuckled. 
"Don't lie." She rolled her eyes. He scoffed
"Didn't you bring me any with you" He looked behind her. "you're in a trouble now and all you think of is ing" 
"A man gotta live" He shrugged. 

"Yeah but your way with living is weird"

She lightly punched his arm. 
He grinned. 
 
She was his right hand. The only girl that he didn't think of killing. She knew every single thing about him. 
But she wasn't really fond to what he do. She knew he was evil and merciless toward others but he was good to her. And since she couldn't escape she learnt to live up with the current situation. 
 
"So .. Anything new?" She asked. He went down and lied on the leather black couch. 
"I'm going crazy" He sighed. "Wae?" She came and sat at the end of the couch. 
"Nothing is working for me" He sighed. Then he abruptly sat. "Imagine that i was trying to and kill one girl for over a month now but i didn't succeeded" 
"Get out. Really?!" she was surprised because usually this was always so easy for him. 
He nod. 
"She's Shinee Key girlfriend. Everytime i try they always around her. I always remember the H.Government when i come close to her. You know how Shinee relation ship with them is" He sounded desperate but it wasn't knew for her to see him like this. 
 
*Your fault for being bad. If you were just normal like anyone else the highly government wouldn't be after you* She couldn't help herself but to think that way. 
 
He glared at her. "Your crossing your line" He said through gritted teeth and glared at her. 
She immediately stood up. She knew he read her mind and he surely didn't like it but she just couldn't help it. 
"H-hey y-you know i can't control my mind. I thought we agreed that you don't judge me for that" She looked away afraid to meet his angry stare. 
"Just don't in my business again" He lied down again. 
*It's hard to control my mind you know* She unknowingly pouted and sat again. 
"Oh i wouldn't know" It was supposed to be sarcasm but it came out in a monotone. 
"Hey it's not funny stop reading my mind" She whined. 
"Okay okay" He raised his hand in defense. He cooled down but he knew better than to trust her. 
 
*Time to really test her now that i got the chance. It's either to pass or i'm afraid i need to get rid of her. Hopefully not* 
 
"Back to business" He stood up and took few steps foreword. "Report me the location" 
"Say the left of pinxcl right before the border of jikhom" 
"Who did the scouting?" he took off his jacket. He was wearing a t-shirt under the jacket and a pear of sweatpants. He didn't get to change since he kinda rushed in here.
 
"Minhyun" She answered.
"Their preparations?" He took off his top now but she didn't even mind it was something normal for her. 
"Nothing shown yet"
"Men?" He put on a black top and a lether black jacket.
"One powerful and 5 average. But their is a back up team with 3 powerful and more than 15 average in case they confirmed your location." 
"Since when they're observing?" he went in a small room located nexted to the bathroom and closed the curtains to change his pants. 
"A week now but we only knew yesterday about them apparently they're taking extra careful step" She answered. 
He swung the curtain aside and stepped out fully dressed.
 
"Just two teams ! That's should be easy and fun" He smirked.
"That's about 4 powerful and your power is only about 5 time stronger than normally powerful. be careful beside i think they have another stronger back up team" she pointed.
"Right the H.G are way more deceives and stronger they must have a plan"
He sighed. 
 
"Did you find the source leak?" 
"Non of our base so it's still unknown" 
"The new location?" 
"In foggy forest in jelyeen." She answered. 
"That's far" 
"The the further the better"
he just nod. 
"Our preparation?" 
"All done" 
"Great. The game is on" He smirked. "Inform Baekho and Ren that they're coming with me tomorrow" 
"Yes sir" She nod. 
"Check the location and the preparation again i don't want anything to go wrong tomorrow" 
"Yes sir" 
"That's it you can go and rest now" He order. "You should rest too it will be a long exhausting day tomorrow" 
He ruffled her hair and went to sit. "Don't worry" He shook his head.
"Hey one more thing" He smirked. "Yes" She tilted her head. *It can not be good* She thought.
"I brought him with me this time" he started. 
"Who? your human assistant ? He's weak why did you bring him" She scoffed. 
"Believe me he's capable of many things beside i'm planning to change him soon" 
 
"You trust a moron?" She raised a brow. 
"No. I'm just saying he will be a big help. So i want you to go down and meet him. Give him the plan he's smart he can help with it." 
*ek* She rolled her eyes.
"Just do it.. Oh and give a pair of cloths to change too" 
"Yes sir" She sighed. 
*Time to show your true color either stay faithful or die* 
 
 
Kris POV
 
Aish those people. I remember when i first met them in the U.S with Gyungjun. It was not pretty then neither it is today. 
Either way they were talking about the whole situation and i started to catch up on why i was dragged here. 
But i heard that Aron first assistant have it all under control so i'm just waiting for an orders from him. 
 
Ugh guess we'll be here for a long time
 
Then suddenly the door opened. How rude they don't even knock ㄱ.ㄱ
 
A girl stepped in she was flipping on something in her hands so she didn't care about my presence. Wait his assistant is a girl !!
She was wearing skinny slim long pants with a long heel boots. And a short tank top that show her bare stomach and a jacket. She wasn't weraing it just placing in on her shoulder and her dark blond hair was in one side. 
I waited for her to speak first or at least to lift her gaze from the paper in her hand. 
"I suppose you're the.." She said as she lifted her eyes from the paper to meet my eyes with her dark yellow eyes. 
 
She gasped and everything in her hand fell down.
As soon as i studied her face feature i recognized her. i widen my eyes and my breath caught in my throat. 
Shocked at the person before me. My mind went blank 
 
"L-lina ?" It came out shaky and weak. 
 
Her dark eyes were widely open as well and i felt her body taking a step back. 
"You're a V-vampire ?!"  
 
 
 
__________________________
Hohoho xD i'm just so happy today =P i draw the whole end in my head already 
i just gott write it down but it won't be soon i guess
ether way hope you like it =))