With The Injured Jjong.

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
"Hey Jury" Aron caught up with you.
 
You were on your way to the rest room cuz you needed to use it before the race start. 
"Oh Aron" 
He looked left and right in any signs of Key. 
"I gotta be extra careful when i talk to you now don't i!" He joked. You felt bad about it even though he was only kidding. 
 
"Listen Aron about that i'm-" 
 
"No need to apologize for your boyfriend actions" He cut you off. 
 
"Well i-" 
 
"I was a bit stubborn as will so half of it was practically my fault" He added trying to get on your best side and win you over again. 
"Yeah well" You felt awkward not knowing what to say now. 
"Listen i need to talk to you about something really important" He started getting you curious. 
"What is it?" You asked. 
"Not now if we're late the teacher Will scold us" He reasoned. 
"Then?" You had this curiosity problem so you were determined to know. 
 
"Later. Meet me up today at 8 and i'll tell you okay" He said like he was in a hurry. 
"Yeah yeah sure" 
"Oh but don't tell your boyfriend. I don't want to recieve another punch .. You know?" Aron finished and ran off before you reply. 
"Hmm see you at 8 i guess" You muttered. 
 
 
"The first game will be the boat race" The teacher announced. Everyone was excitedly seated on the wooden trunk that was ingrained on the ground in rows. 
"The race will start from the right side of the pool. From each team 2 people only will be on the canoe the other 2 will be in the other side of the lake. 
The first 2 will scull across the lake to their team members. They'll hand them the canoe and the other two have to put the canoe on their heads and return to the starting point by walking aside the lake"
 
 
"No no no no i am NOT going to be the one who carry the canoe" You emphasized.
"Neither do i. Just let the guys do it" Na young agreed with you. 
"Na uh. No hella way i'm carrying this thing" Jonghyun determinedly shook his head. 
"No You can't scull so you'll carry that's final" Key pointed firmly at him. 
"Aiish then who'll carry with me? Jury?" Jonghyun raised a brow with a grin trying to let Key change his mind which is impossible most of the time. 
"What?" Key furrowed his brow. And turned to Na young. 
"No" She snapped. "No no no no no no no just because she's your girlfriend does not mean she get to be on the canoe" She repeatedly shook her head. 
 
In 5 minutes the race started. You and Key were on the canoe. While Na young and Jonghyun were in the other side of the lake. You can see Na young crossing her arms letting her back face Jonghyun. She was clearly upset. 
 
"What are you staring at this is not a trip. Now come on scull" Key Yelled.
"Okay okay why are you yelling?" You rolled your eyes. 
"Because everyone started but us" He gave you a chessy annoyed smile.
"What ?!!!!" You snapped in realization. "What the hell were you doing. Start moving this thing you idiot" You panicked. 
"Look who's talking" 
 
Even though you argued a bit you two were able to catch the others in no time. And you've actually enjoying pissing Key off when he was sculling. 
At last you've reached the other side in the same times the others did. You hurriedly helped Key to pull the canoe and put it above Na young and Jjong which was quiet difficult because they were fighting who will be in front. 
 
"Ayooh" You sat on the ground seeing Na young and Jonghyun taking off. 
"Just a little exercise and you're already tired" Key sat beside you. The other competitor rushed back to the starting point to witness who'll win while you and Key lazily sat on the ground. 
"The canoe was really heavy" You let out a deep breath. 
"Was not" Key argued. 
"Was too" You replied with a tired voice and collapsed on your back. 
"Do you think we'll win?" You anxiously asked while looking up at him. 
"With those two" He scoffed. "No hella way" He sighed. 
 
 
"You know your shortness is really helpful in the this game. We're carrying the canoe on the same level" Na young teased. 
"I'm still taller than you" He said with a pout but Na young didn't notice it since Jonghyun was in front of her. 
"2 inches does not count" She continued pissing him off
"Heeey It's more then 2 inches okay!" He defended getting a bit sensitive about the topic
"Okay 3 inches still not a big difference" 
"Well you shut up already and start running" He groaned.
"Why would i run ? No one is running See! They're speed walking only. No one can run in this thing anyway" She gushed. 
"Then quick your base Already" He shouted.
 
Even the other teams next to them started to get annoyed by their constant nagging.
"I would've win if i carried this on my own. You're just holding me back Lilnag" He blurted.
Na young temper went grumpy when he called her that.
"You want to carry this on your own fine then do it."
 
It really upset her to be called 'Lilnag'. 
Out of her furiously mood she slid away and left the side she was carrying.
The side swung down till the sharp part hit Jonghyun leg hardly. He stumbled from the hard painful hit and fell down making the canoe hover on his weak body. 
 
Na young eyes widen. "JONGHYUN!!" 
 
 
"Did the race finish yet ?" You asked bored still lying flatly in the spot. Key was lying a little far but still next to you. He seemed like he had a lot in his mind. 
"Nah" He muttered a little while He abruptly sat. 
"What?" You sat next to him with a worried expression from the feature of his face. 
"Jonghyun Got hurt" He hissed and stood up. 
"Ha!!!" You eyes rounded as you followed behind Key. 
 
 
Na young pushed the canoe with the help of some other students who stopped the race to help. In fact non of them dared to finish the race any way seeing that one got hurt it'll probably be canceled. More of all one of Shinee. 
 
"Jonghyun" Na young helped him sit feeling guilt and worry wash over her spine.
Minho and Onew came by as will since they were the one who are carrying the canoe in their team. 
"Dude are you okay? " Onew bent down beside him. Jonghyun swallowed the pain trying to show no effect but he failed he was obviously hurting.
 
Some of teachers rushed to the scene when they heard that someone got hurt. 
"Kim Jonghyun" One teacher pushed Na young lightly and bent beside Jonghyun to see his engery.
Their was a big cut in his left leg and several bruises in his other leg. The sharp end had hurt him good and obviously it was all Na young fault. 
 
"How could something like this happen? Who's your partner" The teacher who was standing next to Na young asked with a mad tone. 
Na young bit her lips with her head hanging down. "Actually i-" She was about to admit but Jonghyun cut her off saving her . 
"I stumbled and fell on my own which made my partner fall as will but since she was in the back she fell outside it which made it hover on me" He explained the teacher sighed. 
Na young had her eyes open without blinking staring unbelievably at Jjong. *Did he just lie to protect me?!* 
 
"What should we do now?" One teacher whispered to another. 
Onew and Minho helped Jonghyun stand up. He helplessly groaned in pain. Soon enough you and Key reached. 
You blinked seeing Jonghyun legs bleeding then looked at Key in horror. Key in the other hand went to help them. Ha? 
You've remembered how he turned all different when your leg started bleeding? *He said he's weak for blood didn't he?! Then again what do i know Not like it's a human blood anyway*
 
You rushed next to Na young to ask her what happened?. She covered her face with her palm and buried it in your shoulder without a word. You immediately knew it was her fault and remained silent not wanting to bother her further more. 
"It's not that serious" Key said with a scoff. "Stop whining like a princess and man up man" Key joked in attempt to ease the pain for Jonghyun. Even thought he knew how bad it must hurt Jonghyun. 
"Who said i'm in pain?" Jjong scoffed again trying to look cool about it. "It does not hurt you" The teacher seemed rather fragile to ask that question. 
The strict other teacher beside him elbowed him for being so stupid. "Jinki , Minho take him to the nurse assist cabin" The teacher ordered. "As for the others return back to the fire place or your cabins. No other place understood?" He shouted. Of course no student dared to argue with this particular teacher. 
 
"Hey I'll go to see where Taemin is ? He's probably still in the starting point. You take Na young and go back to your cabin. Okay" Key said. 
"Okay" You muttered. He patted your head before going. 
 
 
 
"Go and check on him" You tried to pull Na young up. She was burying her head in her pillow and refusing to let go. Literally 
"Nooo" Her voice muffled. 
You pulled her leg with all the strength you got. But it was no use. 
You decided to give up and sat in the corner of the tiny bed. "Listen" you sighed. 
"You have to apologize to him. He won't be mad at you believe me" You tried yo convince her once more. 
She stayed quiet. 
"Jonghyun might act like a big jerk but believe me he's the kindest one in Shinee. He have a good heart even better than Key" You scoffed the last part. 
Na young slowly sat up still hugging the pillow. 
"I don't know" She whispered. "He's injured because of me. It's like i did it on purpose. He knows that too" She whimpered. 
"Will did you do it on purpose?" You asked her raising a brow. 
"No" She shot. "Will yes i let go of the canoe on purpose but i didn't know that he'll get hurt. Really" 
"I know. That's why you should apologize. If you didn't he'll think that you really did it on purpose" You reasoned. 
"You think" She asked still a bit hesitate.
You eagerly nod. 
"Guys did you hear what happened to Jonghyun. They say he got deeply injured" Hajin bursted in. You kept moving your hand next to your throat while she was talking telling her to shut up but she didn't get it. 
Na young whimpered loud and laid down hugging her pillow again. 
"What" Hajin mouthed to you. You face palmed your self. 
 
 
 
Na young took heavy steps walking to the small cabin that located behind the teacher cabins. The cabin that it supposed to be for the assist nurse that came along in this Sc ouwent. 
She reached the door that looked like it's about to fall any time now. *They're giving the assist this lame small cabin. How cheap?" She thought while eyeing the door. 
She then remembered why is she here and took a deep breath. 
 
 
 
 
Na young POV
 
I can't do this. I know i have to do it but i just can't. I'm standing here eyeing the door for a half hour now. 
I can't believe this even my leg grew tired. Ah i was wrong i have to do it 
Come on Song Na young you can do it. 
I knocked the door. 
Oh no why the hell did i do it stupid. Now the nurse will come out and ask me what i want. 
What will i tell her ? Should i run ? 
No stay. 
Weirdly no one came out or even respond. 
Will i tried. 
I turned away ready to leave but my feet froze again. I can't call this a try now can i? 
I sighed again. 
Okay let me just do it. 
I peeked slowly through the door there he was lying in the small bed. Luckily no one was there but him so i decided to sneak in. 
He was placing his arm on his eyes. Looks like he's a sleep. 
I sighed in relief. And sat on the tiny chair that was placed next to the bed. 
I looked carefully at him and at his bandaged leg. I did that. 
 
"After a half hour you finally enter" He muttered suddenly. Which made me jump in my place. He's awake?
"Y-you're awake?" I stuttered. He lifted his arm from his arm and looked at me. 
He even know i was standing outside? 
"How did you know i was standing outside for a half hour?" I didn't even try to deny it. 
"Your scent is too powerful" He answered. Ha?!! What scent ? "Perfume scent" He quickly add.
Oh that's how then. 
He tried to set up but he was having trouble moving his leg. I stretched my hand to help him but i pulled them down again. 
He managed to set up by his own anyway.
"So." He rasied a brow waiting for me to say what i got. 
Okay we're sitting face to face now which is making me more tense. 
"Well i- Where is the nurse why isn't she here ?" I started but then i immediately changed the topic. 
"She don't sleep here in this ricked place of course. She's in the teachers room" He answered flatly. 
Okay fighting with him is so easy which make apologizing to him so hard. 
 
"And you're going to sleep in this ricked palm-sized place?" I asked. 
"Well since i can't move" He shrugged. Thanx for making me feel more guilty dude. 
"Yeah about that" I sang while playing with my fingers. 
"I'm sorry" I whispered with the lowest voice i have. Omg i can't believe i'm being shy in front of Jonghyun. 
"What?" He scoffed amazed. I think he heard but just in case. 
"I'm sorry okay. I knew it might seem on purpose but i really didn't mean to hurt you" I said not meeting his face. Woho i finally said it. 
"Wow" I heard him mutter so i raised my face to look at him. 
"I didn't know you knew how to apologize" 
Ayo that jerk again. Now i can't believe i actually apologized. 
"Well i said what i have..." I stood up ready to leave. I'm so not staying. 
 
"No stay i was just kidding i didn't mean to upset you" He gave a sincere smile. 
Wow who the hell is he? That's so not him.
Anyway my body responded and i sat again. 
"Looks like that canoe hit your head as well" I muttered . Seriously. 
"I'm kinda lonely and bored here so" He rubbed the back of his head. 
"What about Shinee ?" I naturally asked. I mean duh they're his best friends how can they let him stay here alone. 
"They are.. Will too noisy and my head couldn't take it. I needed to rest so i asked them to leave" He his teeth with a goof grin. 
"What about me then? If i stayed here we'll probably start fighting again we always do" 
I'm just making sense here. I mean wil wel really do fight every time. 
 
"That's what i'd like to know" He started. "Why do you hate me so much?" He blurted.
Ooh Why do i hate him ? Hmm tough one seriously why? 
"If it is about that date i dumped then i think i already apologized for it. I told you that something urgent came up and believe me i'm not lying" 
Wooow Jonghyun is opening up for me. Just wow
"No it's not that" I shook my head. Seriously i forgot about that long time ago. 
"Then?" 
Then ? Seriously then? Idk
"I don't know it's kinda became a natural habit" I scratched my temples. 
He chuckled at my answer. Heh
It went silent then for a few seconds. It was a bit awkward because both of us were looking at anything but each other. 
 
"Mm do you know how to deal with wonds?" He asked out of the blue breaking the awkwardness. Hmm why is he asking.
"I think. But Why?" 
"Well i think the nurse did a pretty horrible job. She was in a rush so she wrapped it tightly with this bandage. So tight that i don't think my blood circulate in my leg anymore. Can you re do it for me" Oddly he sounded very nervous when he asked. 
"Sure" Now that's the least i can do. 
 
I stood up and moved the chair then i bent down beside his knee and started to unwrap it. 
After i finished i peered at the cut in the back of his leg. I feel this sting in my heart again. 
"It's not your fault" He blurted looking down at me. 
I sighed. We both know it is my fault. 
"It is actually" I muttered. "Right why did you lie to the teacher earlier. I was surprised that you took the blame for all of this and didn't say it was me?" I snapped. 
"I didn't want you to get into trouble because of it" 
Oh i don't know what is this i'm feeling but it is completely overwhelming. 
I decided to end the conversation here before getting any funny thoughts.
 
"This bandage is soaked with blood i'll have to change it" I whispered awkwardly to myself. 
I stood up and went to search for another one. There wasn't alot of tools so i easily found it. 
I bent again to start wrapping it. 
He groaned a bit when i touched his leg. "Sorry" I tried my best not to apply pressure on it. 
"Is it tight?" I asked wanting to make sure that i'm doing it good. "It's good" He answered which made me continue on this rate. 
 
"Yesterday" He started again. "You said that you already got your first kiss?" 
I coughed awkwardly and looked up at him. "Yeah. Why are you asking?" I focused my eyes back at his leg. Aweee my heart is playing some tricks on me now which make me feel weird. 
"How did it happen ?" He asked curiously. What is up with him ? I mean seriously he's that bored. 
"Why are you asking?" I said once again not looking at him. 
"Because i didn't have my first Kiss yet?" He said in a monotone. 
 
Whhhhhhaaaaaatttttt thhhhheeeee ?. What a lie Heh i so wanna laugh out loud right now but the atmosphere is not helping.
"Why are you bluffing ? Heh i see you kiss dozens of girls all the time" I scoffed. I even stopped what i was doing unconsciously. 
"True but still" He answered with a gloomy face this time. 
"Ha?" i blinked. He is not making any sence now.
"I was only playing back then. I've never liked any of the girls i dated at all. Which means all the kisses were fakes i was only playing" He answered with an apologtic look. 
"So you're saying you didn't have your first kiss because you've never kissed any girl you like" I said in an unbelieved tone. 
"Ridiculous huh" He scratched his head looking embarassed. I chuckled before completing to wrap the bandage around his leg. 
 
"No actually that make the two of us" I said not looking at him. "Hmm" He hummed. 
"My first and only kiss was with a jerk back in the U.S. he was popular and a player as well" I huffed my cheek. "Done" I muttered. "It's not tight now is it" I stood up. 
"No thanx but what happened?"
 I chuckled. He's so curious in a cute way. Wait wth
Instead of pulling the chair and sit on it i decided to just sit on the bed right next to him Which is a bad idea because now i feel something is moving in my chest. 
"Aah he was goofing around me making fun of me. I tried to ignore him but then he suddenly kissed me in front of everyone. Everyone 'Wooo'-ed It was so disgusting and embarassing. 
Everyone thought that we'll start going out then but i kept avoiding him afterwards everytime he tried to approach me" 
"Why?" 
"Because i didn't have a single feeling for him and i hated his gut as well" I blew some air. "And he's the one that got me the name 'Lilnag'" I added whispering. 
Jonghyun chuckled which made me pout. "You should've told me before. I wouldn't call you that if i knew" 
I turned my head to finally meet his face.  i did't realize this but there is 0 gap between us. 
"I-" I stuttered not able to take my stare away till i felt something wet on my lips. 
My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widen in realization. He is kissing me? 
Before i even blink twice he pulled away. I wouldn't call it a kiss it was just a mere peck on the lips but still.
"I think i just got me my first kiss" He smiled genuinely. Based on what he said before a first kiss means like. 
My heart is not in it best condition now and he confessed. How the hell did things turn this way? Do i like him too? 
" i think i did too" i muttered. 
 
 
 
JURY POV
 
"Oh it's already 8. I have to go somewhere" I informed Hajin. "Oh you're meeting up with Key again"
"No not this time but i'll be back soon" I stated before going out.
I looked at my phone as i walked to the lake side. 
The far end of the lake ? Why did he want to meet that far. 
I sighed and continued walking till i finally reached. There he is. 
Sitting down beside the lake. 
"Aron" I called and rushed to his place. He stood up and turned to me. 
"Oh hi Joor you finally came" He smirked. I widen my eyes. 
"A-aron" I stuttered while taking a step back. "Hm" He hummed like he was cluless.
 
"Your eyes are red" 
 
 
_____________________________________
Oh well i'm trying my best to edit all the chapters cuz my typo's are just killing sometimes. I'll try to be more careful in the future ;)
Leave that aside now I hope you enjoyed this chap cuz it's the last one one before the 'BOOOM' :P