Movie Night

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

“Jury-ah” He called me. “Neh” I looked at his face and had this serious expression. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

What tha? He wants me to be his girlfriend! Is he kidding me? Like I said I will never ever fall for a ert and a player who’ll dumb me the next day. I’m still sane you know.

“No” I answered.

“No?” He repeated.I nodded eagerly

“Why not?”

 

Key POV

“Why not?” I asked irritated. She couldn’t possibly meant it when she said she won’t fall for me. I’m hot why won’t she fall for me.

“Why do I even bother myself dating you when you will dump me the day after it” She carelessly said. Okay this chick is hard she’s not shallow like most of the girls.

“Who give you the idea that I am a player *pfft*” I tried my best denying it.

“Well you have a really nice reputation in that field” She rolled her eyes.

Okay Key think. She’s playing hard to get. Okay I can pull of a show

“Okay listen” I started and made her turn to me when I laid my hands in her shoulders.

“It’s true that I always dump girls after I spend one day with them but just because I know after dating them once that they are not suitable for me. I’m just a man who is searching for his true love and I think that you might be the one” I tried to look emotional as ever and I think it worked cuz her eyes started to soften a bit.

“Oooh That’s so sweet Key” She reached her hand to touch my cheek. Good it’s working I know no one can resist me. Oh her touch is so sweet.

“But that only work in movies punk” She lightly slapped me and walked away.

Freeze

She did not just do that

She mocked me and she slapped me. Not really a slap cuz it was light and it totally didn’t hurt but all I care about that she dared to do it.

“Good luck walking home alone then” I shouted as I stomped me feet like a little kid.

“Okay” She did an okay sign over her head and she entered her home. Wait when did we reach here?! Ugh I should’ve looked around first. Ah I look stupid right now

 

Jury POV

I took a shower and laid in the couch wearing my panda Pj and I did my hear in a messy bun. Mm what to do now? Oh I should call Na young and yell at her. How dare she leave me for a boy? I dialed her number and pressed call.

No answer

That chicken why isn’t she answering? Son Na young do you have a death wish. I frowned.

I plopped in the couch again with a heavy sigh. Oh I know I’ll watch a movie with that I went to the living room and looked in the shelf’s that were located next to the big plasma screen TV. Oh find one ‘Twilight 3’ I want to watch 4 but this is not bad.

I went to the kitchen to grab some popcorn and cola. Yeah I like to feel like I’m in the cinema even though I’m alone.

If you looked at it I’m 17 years old girl who is staying at home to watch a movie alone. Ugh I’m so turning to grandma

I need to find more friends beside that papo Na young who ditched me for a boy who doesn’t even worth it.

Then my phone rang. Oh it better be Na young cuz I’m ready to yell at her.

Oh that’s a weird number. Who could it be?

“Hello”

“Jury-ah” Someone screamed my name with a lovely cute voice.

“Who is it?” I said casually.

“You don’t remember me” He faked cry.

“Mm Taemin?” I said hoping that I guessed right.

“Kyaaa” His mood turned up. “So you do remember me”

“Yeah but how did you ge..” And I got interrupted. “What are you doing I’m bored” I can sense him pouting.

“Nothing Just gonna watch a movie at home” I said as held the popcorn and the soda and placed them on the table.

“Cool with whom?”

“Just me”

“That just miserable” His voice turned to a mocking tone. Even this boy knows it.

But what can I do. I don’t know a lot of people here.

“Can I come then?” He happily squealed. No no way I can’t let a boy inside my house.

“I’m sorry bu..” I started but he immediately interrupted me.

“Come on please please please I’m bored and I have nothing to do. Just this time please” He nagged. What the heck it’s just Taemin. Not like he’ll do anything right.

“Okay then just this on..” Yeah no time to finish my sentence again. “Yeaabyyyy I’ll be right there” Then he hung up.

What tha? First interrupt me than hung up on me. Rude but I’ll let it slide since it’s Taemin. I can’t be mad at him anyway.

 

After 10 minute “Ring Dong

 

Oh must be Taemin. I went to open the door with a big smile on my face but it totally vanished when I opened the door.

Instead of seeing just Taemin I saw the whole group wtf he didn’t mention this on the phone and I certainly can’t watch the movie with them. Not after what Na young told me about them anyway.

“Hi Jury-ah” Jonghyun patted my head like I was some little child then he passed me and entered the house so as the others except Key. I kept on looking at him in daze but don’t blame me I didn’t know I’ll watch a movie with Shinee.

Then my featured turned to a disgust one eyeing him.

“Don’t look at me. Taemin dragged me here” He then passed me and entered the house too.

I closed the door. Okay deep breath Jung Jury. Yeah what the worse can happen?! You’re just alone in a big house with five players. It’s doesn’t sound that bad right.

Okay it is

“So what movie are we watching?” Onew clapped his hand together.

“Twilight” I simply replied as I went to the kitchen to bring more popcorn and cola. I have to except the cruel reality

 

Key POV

Twilight isn’t this a vampires movie.  So unCool

“Then let’s watch it already” Minho spoke to her and she nodded as she placed the corn and the soda and went to play the movie.

‘ugh he is still scary’ She thought and I can see Minho giggling from her thoughts.

She doesn’t even want us her. She thinks we will do something bad to her and all of them know that.

Maybe I should play with her a little. Just wanna see her reaction

Yeah the Almighty Key is gonna get you Jung Jury. I don’t wanna seem bad or ert or anything but she deserve it.

What am I saying I am a bad boy. I smirked

“Come and sit Key the movie is starting” Taemin motioned his hand for me to come.

Wow they saved me a seat beside her. Good no one sat next to her

Looks like my threats work after all. Hehehe yup I’m the almighty Key

Okay that was childish +,+

I went and placed myself next to her. ‘Ah why is he seating beside me. There is a lot of empty other places’ She thought.

Okay reading people minds can be harsh sometimes -.- but why does she hate me so much? I don’t remember doing anything bad to her.

“Shh the movie is starting” Taemin hushed the others as his eyes glued to the screen.

“It’s no fun this way I’ll turn off the lights” Jonghyun said as he got up to turn them off.

“Neh?!” Jury looked like she is taking a back. ‘Why is he turning off the light No not with this freak seating next to me’ she thought.

The others held their laughs because they didn’t want to be suspicious but I can imagine them mocking me right now.

This girl always has a way to make fun of me. Aish

As the boring movie continued everyone kept watching it. I didn’t even bother to watch it.

Half of the things about vampires here are not true. They are making us look bad

“Jury-ah will you date a vampire if he asked you out?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“You know vampire doesn’t exist right” She laughed. Heck yeah they do and you’re sitting right with them now.

“Yeah I know but just imagine” Jonghyun said. Okay let’s hear her answer it will probably be something like: Of course no they’re dangerous and will eat me and blah blah blah.

“Are you kidding me” She started. “Heck yes it will be awesome if I dated a vampire. At least they’re better than men they don’t cheat on their date” She rolled her eyes. “But again that’s only in movies” She continued and turned her eyes to the screen.

Wah that’s cool she’ll date me if she knew I’m a vampire. But again I can’t take that risk but still this is feel good. I can feel myself smiling like an idiot now.

I turned my head to the others and saw them all smirking at me. I pointed my hand to the screen pointing that they should watch it not me. They rolled their eyes and continued watching.

I turned my head to the screen and there was a kiss scene. I immediately shifted my gaze to Jury and her eyes were like this ~0.0~ and her face was slightly red.

‘It’s not embarrassing that there is a kiss scene but it’s embarrassing since I’m watching it with these guys’ She thought.

And what’s wrong with us? Look like her friends told her a lot of stuff about us.

“Jury did you had your first kiss?” Taemin asked with a grin. Tsk what is he up too.

“Neh ! oh y-yeah I did” She shuttered. Omg she didn’t had her first kiss yet at this age. She must’ve been a no body back in the state.

“You’re lying” Minho looked at her with his suspicious eyes. Sure he can read through her too ><

“No I don’t really. I had a boyfriend back at the state. We broke up a week before I come here” She blurted. Okay the boyfriend part is true but the kiss part isn’t.

If she had a boyfriend how come she never had been kissed before? Again what do I know about American people.

I continued watching the movie and then there was this shirtless ware wolf dude. Ugh he has aps why is he shirtless!

I turned to Jury again looks like it’s the only thing I’m doing here xD anyway her cheeks were pink and she didn’t even blink just kept watching in daze.

Look at that she can be a ert too Hehehe and she calls me the erted one here.

Okay so the movie ended finally it was boring.

“The movie was fun” Onew stretched his arms. “Yeah we should come here more often” Jonghyun added.

 

Jury POV

What tha? No you should not come here often. I don’t have a room service to clean this huge miss for me. Ugh I didn’t even enjoy the movie when that freak kept staring at me from time to time.

“Okay so we’re leaving now” Minho said heading to the door.

Yes yes yes finally.

“Yeah thanx for the movie it was fun” Taemin said with a big smile on his face. I was just mad at him because he brought the whole gang I mean group with him.

But seriously I can’t stay mad at him no one can believe me.

I directly smiled at him back.

“No need to walk us to the door. We’re out” Jonghyun said. Okay I won’t bother then they know the way out.

So I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Oh it’s 9:30 already. Oh thank god they leaved without any troubles.

 

“Need help” Key came out of no where. I jumped in my place. Maybe I spoke to soon.

 

“What are you doing here? Why didn’t you leave?” I asked him with surprised expression

.

“I live right next door I can go home anytime I want” He came closer.

 

“Then just go now” I started walking back. Uh ooh what is he thinking?

 

“Wae? Don’t you need some help?” He stepped closer and his voice turning huskier.

 

“No I don’t thank you. You can go home” I stepped back again but unlikely there was the wall I’m trapped.

 

“Wae? Don’t you want a help from a freak like me?” He placed his right hand on my side.

 

“No oh.  please Kibum what are you doing?” I shuttered.

 

He shook his head. “Didn’t I tell you to call me Key” He said with a husky voice. God please help me and get me out of this.

 

“You should be punished for calling me Kibum” He started to get closer till the tip of our noses touched.

Um please I don’t want him t steal my first kiss. I closed my eyes shut open

“Okay since you don’t need my help I should go now bye” And he went off.

I stood in my place with my mouth opened. What just happen?

No seriously what just happen?

I went then to lock the door. Making sure he’s already out.

I went to the kitchen again, Ugh I’ll wash them later

Then I went upstairs to my room. I laid down on my bed trying to realized what just happen again.

Then my phone rang interrupting my thoughts. Oh it’s Na young

“Yaaah Son Na young you’re dead” I shouted to her on the line.

“I’m sorry Jury don’t be mad” She pleaded.

I stood up and went walking around the room. A habit I have when I use the phone

I went on to the window and peeked behind the curtains just for no reason at all as I heard Na young story, explanation and excuses.

Before I close the curtains again something grabbed my attention. It was key he was setting in the roof staring at the moon.

Yeah my house is a bit huger so I can clearly see him. His eyes was sparkling and he just kept staring at the full moon. It send me shiver through my whole body. He looks a lot different from ten minutes ago.

“Hello. Jung Jury are you listening to me?” Na young snapped me out to reality.

“Huh yeah yeah” I nodded as I  closed the curtains.

“So am I forgiven?” She asked. I didn’t even heard what she said.

“Sure. But if you do it again you’re dead okay” I threatened.

“Okay sure I won’t” She cheered up.

“Okay I’ll close now see you tomorrow buy” And I hung up.

I went again to peek behind the curtains and he was there in the same position.

He was setting with one of his arm on his binned knee and he was resting his head on the other.

He looks so cool from here but in the same time he looks lonely. I pity him right now.

Okay I should sleep now. I took a last glimpse at him. Then I jumped to my bed and drifted to sleep.

 

 

_____________________________________

Finally i updated *Dancing*

But sorry it's a little boring *^*

I promise the fun will start from the next chapter =))

ThanQ you all for your support people ^^ I lub you all