Chapter 37

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"Hey Kibum" He Greeted both of his hand in his pocket. "Bye dude" Key immediately closed the door in his face. Then he sighed. *Just Great*
You came by the door after you heard the familiar voice. "Was that...?" You pointed. "No you heard wrong" He turned you around by placing his palm on your shoulder and was about to push you lightly away from the door when a knocking sound was heard. 
 
You sneaked under his arm and went to open the door. Key face palmed himself
"Arooooooooon" You squealed when you saw him standing at the door and jumped to his arm. He smiled and hugged you back. 
Key rolled his eyes.
"Hhhey what's with the hot welcoming i was only gone like for a week" He was hugging you back but his eyes were looking at Key who was standing behind you. Key glared back at him. 
"I was worried sick about you. Your phone was off and you didn't attend school" You said and broke the hug. 
"I just had something to take care of" He shrugged. "You should tell me before you go next time and don't turn off your phone again" You scolded. He smiled and nodded. 
His gaze then landed on Key. "Well looks like you 2 are busy. Sorry for the interruption" His eyes were glued at Key who was glaring back at him. 
"No. What interruption? We were jus-" You waved your hand in defense but Key cut you off. 
"Yes we were busy actually. Now if you don't mind.." he gripped your hand and was about to pull you in. But Aron pulled you first for another hug.
Key clenched his fist. 
Aron smirked. "Your boyfriend is pissed right now but he deserve it for closing the door in my face. Right" He whispered. Key didn't even notice it.
He then broke the hug and smiled. you chuckled *Always the same Aron* 
"See you at school tomorrow" He beamed. "See ya" You waved and watched him walk away. 
 
You turned to go in but stopped when you saw Key sending daggers at you. He then turned around and went inside. You followed with slow steps. *This is gonna be interesting* You sighed before closing the door behind you. 
You peeked to see him. He was standing in the middle of the living room with his head down. 
You started walking to the living room. 
"So .." You started. "let's continue" You clapped your hand together. 
"You should take a shower first" Key blurted. "What?" You tilted your head. 
"You just hugged..him. His smell is all over you" He pointed with one hand and squeezed his nose with the other. "Oh don't be ridiculous" You came beside him and slapped his hand that was on his nose. 
"Can't you just .. I don't know be friends with him or something. Remember you promised me you'll try" You stepped closer to him. 
"I did actually and i figured out one conclusion " He lowered his head to match you level. "I hate him" he hissed. You rolled your eyes. He turned around and went to sit down on the couch. 
 
 
Jury POV
 
Omma he's Jealous. He is really jealous. Awwwwwee he look so cute when he is jealous. He really look so childish but his mood isn't that good right now. 
I don't wanna pick a fight with him over Aron i mean he's just a friend. A very close one. Just . Nothing more nothing less
 
What to do now? 
 
I went and sat beside him.
"Kibum-ah you're mad?" i asked. He didn't answer i just smiled then pinched his cheek "Ayoo you look cute when you're jealous" 
he didn't answer. 
"But no need to be jealous you know he's just s friend" He turned his head and gave me a look. 
"I know that. But don't be so touchy touchy with him. It's disgusting" He exclaimed. 
"Okay i won't" I shrugged and stood up. "It's not of a big deal anyway" I said before making my way to the kitchen.
"But if it'll make you jealous i'll definitely will" i whispered after getting out of the living room. Haha believe me i'm innocent but i love teasing him.
"I heard that" I heard him yell from the living . Boy that vampire of mine have a good ear. 
I grabbed a a glass of water and headed back to the living room. 
 
 
 
Key POV
 
Love making me jealous ? Me ? That girl seriously. Okay let's see. I smirked to myself. 
She came back with a glass of water in her hand. I raised a brow at her
"What?" She said before drinking the water. 
"You look so hot ever thought of being a model" I started and my lips.
She immediately started coughing and had trouble swallowing She hit her chest lightly and placed the glass down.
 
"W-what?" She stuttered after regaining her normal breath. 
"What is it so wrong to say that my girlfriend is hot" I raised my brow again. She started pulling her shirt down. 
It took me all the strength in body to not burst out laughing. 
So i continued and stood up moving closer to her. She stepped back. 
"Hey what's w-with you?" Her voice trailed. 
"Nothing" I grinned. She continued stepping away from me. Till i wrapped one arm around her waist to stop her. She blinked several time. 
"Why are you walking away from me?" I asked acting innocent. She gulped 
"Is it because i said you're Hot" i whispered in her ear. I felt her body shiver against me. 
Oh i'm so enjoying this. 
"What's wrong all of a sudden?" She whispered and swallowed before looking up at me. "You're so hot that i can't hold myself anymore" I leaned in but i didn't touch her lips. It was like 2 centimeter away only. Oh gaaah i can hear her heartbeat. It's beating loud. 
 
She pushed me away a little earning her self a space to breath. "Stop it. it's not funny" 
Her face was tomato red. 
"Waeeeeee" I sang. Her expression is priceless. Believe me
I tightened my grip around her waist bringing her face closer. Just before i touch her lips this time the bell rang. 
I groaned. What a perfect timing. 
"I'll get it" She jumped and ran away but before she go far i grabbed the collar of her shirt. 
"No" I emphasized. "If it was Aron again i'll slice his head of his body" With that i passed her. I don't even know if she heard me or not. 
*Ugh it better not be him* 
So i opened the door. "Pizza delivery" A squeaky voice said. Now really!!
"You're a little too late buddy" I whispered and took the box from his hand paid him the walked back in. 
"Who was that?" Jury asked. She was sitting down beside the small table that the books were on. 
"Pizza" I placed the box and went to set next to her. "So where were we?" I smirked.
She raised the math book in my face. "Here" She pointed at the book. I looked at her indisbelief then i chuckled .  unbelievable. 
 
 
Author POV
 
After two hours of math you felt your head hurt. It took you long time to learn but oddly Key was very patient with and used and easy method to help you. 
"Let's wrap up today. I think my head will explode" You placed a hand on your head and closed your eyes. You were so sleepy and tired by now.
"Yeah i think that's better. What time is it?" Key yawned he was obviously sleepy too. "It pass mid night already." you closed the book and rested your head on it. "K then let's go to sleep" He stood up. "What? No you're not sleeping here" You crossed your arms. 
"Ha ? Whyyyyyyyy" He whined. "It's so late and i'm tired come on have a heart women" He huffed and pouted. 
"No after that scenario you made earlier No" You said. "Beside you'll be more comfortable sleeping in your on bed" You added he just rolled his eyes. 
"Babeeeee" He whined one more time and pouted. You shook your head. 
You gotta admit he was breaking the record of cuteness but you still stayed stubborn. 
"Good night" You came and kissed his cheek. "See you tomorrow" You said before walking to your room. 
He unknowingly smiled touching his cheek. "So stubborn" He whispered. "Good Night" 
 
 
 
"We have to start working on our project. We're running late because of your absence." You said . Aron just nodded "Yeah sorry about that".
 It was English class you were sitting next to Aron like usual. Jonghyun was next to Na young and they were discussing their project or something. 
You scanned the class and saw seohyun sitting by herself. Kris still didn't show up.
"He's sick" Aron interrupted your thoughts. 
"Ha?" 
"Kris. He's sick. Heavy fever for a week now. That poor guy" Aron Lied confidently. 
"And how did you know that?" You asked confused. 
"He lives in the same building you know right above my apartment. I went to check on him yesterday after saying hi to you. He told me that he was very sick that he skipped school for a week" He answered. 
"Really!!" You heard Na young says. You looked up and saw her looking at Aron dumfounded. "So That's why he didn't attend school for a week" She nodded to herself.
"Hey we gotta work on our project you know" Jonghyun poked her shoulder but she totally ignored him. 
"I think we should go visit him." You nod. Jonghyun sighed Aron gazed at you. "Of course we should do that after school" She said. "I'll come too" Jonghyun raised his hand. Na young looked at him then scoffed. Then they started arguing again. You chuckled seeing them then turn your head to Aron. He was deep in thought. 
"Aron" You shook him. "Ha. Oh right let's continue" He snapped out. 
 
"Attention student" You heard the principle voice. You looked at Aron confused he pointed to the speaker in the corner of the class. 
"Oh" You scratched your head and sheepishly smiled. "The date and the location of the Sc ouwent is finally set" 
You heard the whispers in the class going loud. You poked Na young who was sitting in front of you . "What's the Sc ouwent?" You asked her.
"It's a trip the school do for the students every year. Every year they choose different location and we like do some activites when we're there . And camp out side and stuff it's really fun" She explained. You had your mouth in 'o' and looked up to see the teacher who was busy hushing the exited students. 
"It well be after 2 weeks from now for a whole week in Jeju  island". 
The students all jumped up cheering and whistling including Na young and Jonghyun too. 
"Is it that great" You got surprised seeing the students reacting like that. "Guess we have to wait and see" Aron smiled at you.