Dad's dead

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
"Did everything went alright?" Lina asked. "The first team is no longer exist and we sent the second team back crying if that's what you mean" Aron wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Baekho and Ren entered behind him. 
"Good then" She sighed. Aron had a playful smirk on his face. 
"I see you set the place good. I'm so tired i'll go and rest" He made sure to brush her shoulder lightly as he passed her. She got the sign and followed him. 
 
Baekho looked over Ren who just shrugged. "There's something wrong She look very down" Baekho whispered. 
"It's non of our business" Ren shrugged again before turning around and leaving. "Still i think.." Baekho stopped and looked around noticing he was left all alone. "Yah Yah Yah Choi Minki" He yelled as he saw Ren walking away. 
"Don't call me that" Ren lifted his hand without turning and continued walking. Baekho scoffed and went behind him. 
 
 
"So..What is it?" Lina patted her eyelashes trying to look clueless but she was pretty aware that it won't work. 
Aron gave her a look. Then let out an unbelieved scoff. *Ok let's see how things work* 
"Well we're all settled now and i'm pretty sure it'll take the H.G a century to locate us" He started making him self comfortable on the sofa. 
She just nodded. 
"Saw i think i need to go back now and i'm taking him with me. I see he was no help here" He rolled his eyes but was all ready for her reaction. 
"Who's .. him?"She asked a bit hesitated. 
"Kris" He brought his hand together and stared right in her eyes. "You know the human dude" 
She swallowed but stayed calm. She was trying her best to not let her brain function even thought she knew it was impossible. 
"I mean he was doing a hell of a good job before but maybe cuz the environment changed for him. We gotta be considerate you know" He his lips.
Lina still fought back but her body started to tremble. She was on the verge of bursting with angry tears but still she knew she was helpless so she fought back. 
"Hmm what do you think about him?" Aron stood up and started walking close to her. 
"He's o-okay" She took a deep breath and tried to look calm as he stepped closer. 
 
"So.. Should i turn him to a vampire?" He lowered his head to match her level and searched her angry eyes. 
A tear immediately rolled in her cheek. Suddenly the days of torture that she spend when she was turned all came back to her. All the memories of suffering and the killing unbearable pain returned to her. All those struggling for months due the hormones changing alone with nothing No one to take care of her. She remembered how it is when a vampire fang inter skin how she wished she was died back then. 
And she surely knew she didn't want that for her brother. 
"What do you think? Should i?" He smirked and wiped her tears with his thump. 
She couldn't hold her self anymore as her tears all followed down like a river. But she wasn't muffling nor sniffing just blank. 
 
"Why are you doing this to me?" She whispered. 
His expression softened a bit and he continued wiping her tears. "I trust you you now" He started. "You just continue on this rate and i promise you i won't hurt him" He stopped her cheek and stepped two steps back.
She didn't seem like she was buying what he was saying. 
"Since when you were using him?" She asked her voice tone getting harsher. 
"It's been awhile" He simply answered. "And i can't let him go i believe you know that" he continued.
"I-i " She Sighed and took a deep breath. "Just don't hurt him" She emphasized on every word. 
"I believe i already said that" He nod to himself. "You won't turn him right?" She asked taking a back a little. 
"Not if you don't want too" He folded his hand. 
"I don't" She immediately answered. "Then it settled" 
She sighed and bowed her head knowing that it won't be easy from now on. And not sure if she should believe him or not but at this point she knew she didn't have a choice.
"Now go and tell him to prepare himself we're going back" He ordered. 
"But" She knew for sure she can't meet him again. 
"That's an order now leave i wanna rest" He said in a cold voice and pointed to the door. She bowed again then head out. She was defeated *All these years and i thought i was...*Sigh* Aron i will never understand what kind of a monster are you?* 
 
 
"Lina?!!" Kris jumped standing upon seeing her enter. With all the moving he couldn't even see her . And since she was the head she was really busy too. 
He just followed the orders with a lifeless soul. During the whole time all he was thinking about was 'What if..'
'How come ..'
'When & most importantly Why..' He also thought of ways. 
Ways to escape.
Ways to turn his sister back to normal.
Ways to end Aron and so on. 
 
But all he came up with is one conclusion: Impossible
Defeating Aron is impossible 
Running away is impossible 
Having a normal life is impossible 
He's just a helpless creature with no power at all. 
So to this point he was just lost. 
 
She sighed. "Again? I told you to call me Lee now didn't i?" She closed the door behind her and leaned on it. 
He looked at her in disbelief. All he wanted to know now is why she's doing this? 
He balled his fist.
"I don't care about what you say. I know it's you don't deny it" His angry husky voice came out shaking. 
"Stop your nonsense and listen" She said in a monotone. "Master Aron will be going back to that human world get ready you're going back with him too" She said not looking at him. 
"You're going to keep acting like this?" He reached the edge of this. 
"Like what?" 
"LINAAA!!" He shouted. "Hssssssh" she immediately hushed him.
"Stop being an . Thank god you're leaving cuz i can't bare any minute longer with someone like you" She scoffed and turned around about to open the door and leave but he spoke again. 
 
"Do you know what happened to our father?"
 
She froze at his mention and was about to turn around and worridely ask. But she remembered that she can't so she just stood waiting for him to continue. 
When she saw he's not continuing. She turned around to face his waith a fake sarcastic face. "What father? you go on again like this one more time and i swear i-" 
 
"He died" He cut her off.
 
She froze and widen her eyes. 
"W-what?" Her voice came out shaky and was pleading for an answer. 
"The same day i forgot you in the movies hall. I left hurriedly because dad got into an accident. The same day you were kidnapped or i don't what. Is the same day that dad died" 
She shook her head she couldn't act no more it was too much for her. Her tears rolled down non stopping and was slightly opened terrifyingly looking at him. 
"I'm sorry Lina i just .." 
"No.. No i'm not Lin-" Even lying was too much for her right now. She couldn't think of anything now.
The sound of her dad was replaying on her mind. 
 
"Daddy's little princess" 
 
She felt her legs lump and turned around in attempt to run away. She hung her head low and was about to start running when she pumped in some one chest. She didn't even bother to look up to see who she pumped too? He wrapped one arm around her.
She knew who it was. The person after all of this is non other than him. 
 
Kris mouth was slightly opened as he saw his sister in Aron arm. His emotions mixed between angry and guilty. 
*That was not the best way to tell her that but she left me with no choice* 
Kris thought and  stepped one step closer. But he stopped when Aron glared at him. He swallowed and stepped back again feeling helpless.
"I can't believe you made her cry." Aron scoffed. Then he looked down at her brushing her hair with his finger.
 "It's okay Lina he'll be leaving today with me" He tried to act like the good guy.
Lina looked up at him and widen her eyes. He called her by her real name. Something that he never did before. Ever
Kris eyes widen as well at the mention of her name. He knew it was her all along but somehow it made him angry hearing Aron say it. 
*Does he use her like he use all of those es ?* Kris mind kept throwing random questions. But his eyes were glued on Aron. 
Aron grinned at Lina buffed eyes staring at him. "We gotta go now." He her cheek then slowly kissed her cheek. 
Kris stepped in again but Aron glare one more time made his stop. "You know your place again take care of everything for me" He then left her just like that and when toward Kris who was sending daggers to him. He placed his hand on Kris shoulder then disappeared with him. 
 
Lina looked behind her seeing no one there. Then she fell on the floor. Powerless, tired 
She wanted her brother right now. Cuz Aron words and actions didn't comfort her at all. 
She cried her heart out calling her dad name. Her tears hitting the ground with memories from the past flashing in her mind. 
 
 
"She've been crying for quiet while now shouldn't we check on her" Minhyun whispered. Him , Baekho , JR and Ren were all at the door . Knowing that Aron left they had nothing to fear now.
"I don't think she want to see us now" Baekho shook his head.
"I just don't get why boss is hurting her although she's always faithful to him" Minhyun whined in a low voice.  
"Did you ever understood our boss actions" Ren sighed. He was setting on the ground his back was facing the wall. JR was standing next to him his back was facing the wall too but he was rather silent. 
Baekho and Minhyun moved their ears away from the door and went to on the floor next to Ren. "Pour Lee" Minhyun pouted. "I know right" Baekho nod his head. "With a cruel boss like our it is expected that stuff like this happen" Ren replied in a monotone not caring about what he just said. "Yah watch it" Minhyun hissed. "Are you insane. Man he will slice you to 2 pieces if he hear you" Baekho hissed too. 
"Well boss is not here? And i'm free to say what i want. Who know when will see him again anyway" Ren rolled his eyes and stood up. "Aish this punk. You sure are fearless" Baeho tsked. Ren didn't seem to care one bit. 
JR shook his head. "Guys let's go and leave her alone she'll be bothered if she saw us here when she come out" He said. 
"Yeah you're probably right" Baekho stood up. "Oh i know let's haunt her something" Minhyun jumped. "You know food always make things better" 
"Ok let's do that" JR nod his head. All of them started walking away chatting but JR which was quiet odd since he is the talkative one usually. His body refused to move more hearing Lina sobs. 
He turned around and started walking back. 
Baekho noticed and was about to call him but Ren stopped him without looking back to where JR went since he already knew. 
"Just let him be. We can haunt by ourself" He said then continued walking. 
Baekho looked back then at Minhyun who looked back at him. The both just shrugged and followed Ren. 
 
JR slowly opened the door to see Lina on the floor crying. His heart shattered looking at her like that. She looked up and saw him standing next to the door staring at her. She quickly wiped her tears and stood up. 
She straitened herself. She couldn't even put herself together to talk. JR looked at her then stepped closer till he was facing her. Her tears were still visible to him. 
She turned around not wanting him to see her tears. She then felt his hand patting on her shoulder. Without thinking she turned around and placed her head on his shoulder. He didn't move. His hand were hang on his side. Her arms were the same too just leaning her head on someone shoulder was comforting enough for her. 
 
 
 
________________________________
I couldn't bare to put the poor girl crying alone :'( 
hehe btw sorry for not updating for so looooooooong i was busy with ool =="
But i'm FREE so i'll try to update more often =))