Food Fight

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
JURY POV 
 
"Why are you walking behind me?" He turned around as we were walking home. 
"I-i'm n-not walking behind y-you this is my w-way h-home" i stuttered. It's obvious that i'm nervous ugh why can't i gather myself . 
He's staring right in my eyes ottake ottake 
I lowered my head. 
He let out a soft chuckle. "I meant why are you walking behind me you should be walking next to me" he said with an evil grin plastered on his face. 
 
"you always walk next to me when we go home" he added. what is he saying? he's the one who always cling to me when i go home. 
 
"That's when i thought we were friend" i yelled then i immediately shut when i realized what i just blurted.
Omma what did i just say i just admitted to him that i don't think of him as a friend anymore. 
I felt my cheeks reddin i quickly lowered my head and passed him running home. 
I can't believe myself anymore why did he have to kiss me . 
 
 
Home finally. My back was facing the door as i slowly slid down and sat. 
"Kyaaah what is this his jacket is still on my shoulder i forgot to give it back to him papo papo" i kept hitting my head with my fist. 
Ugh i need to return it back to him as well as the shirt on my closet. I always forget to turn back that one. 
 
 
 
Key POV 
 

"Kyaaah what is this his jacket is still on my shoulder i forgot to give it back to him papo papo" i heard her yell from her house which made me chuckle. 

Even though i can't read her mind anymore but i still can hear her voice with my vampire ear. 
Hehehe girls 
 
I went to my house but before i entered i circled my hand to see through the wall of her house and saw her hitting the back of her head with the door Lol she's insane. 
 
And don't worry even thought i can see through her wall with my hand i never did it before but once when i first met her (chapter 1) i never peeked in her house cuz i'm a true gentlemen. I don't peek through girls rooms to watch them yeah not that erted. 
Unless they want to be seen but that's a total different case xD 
 
Anyway i opened the door and switched on the light to be welcomed by my horrifying friends. 
 
"AhAhh what are you doing here?" i shouted at them. I can't deny that they scared me like hell. 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" They laughed their lungs out. 
 
"Haha told you he will be scared" Jonghyun said rolling on the floor. 
 
"Haha you're right Haha" onew said wiping the tears that formed in the corner of his eye.
 
Even Minho is laughing of course not crazily as the others but still 
Psh is scaring me that funny whatever. 
 
I ignored them and went to set on the couch. They followed and sat as they were still laughing. 
"Hyung you're a vampire and you still get scared" even the maknae is mocking me now. Aish 
 
Then i shot them my death glare and they immediately zipped there mouths. Uh finally a moment of silent.
"So how was detention?" Minho asked casually breaking my happy silent moment that didn't even last for 5 seconds.
"Right why didn't you sneak out?" onew snapped. 
 
"Um because" i started. I probably should not tell them about Jury. "Ms. Yun was the one watching" i stated. Basically i'm not lying cuz it's true she was the one in charge not my fault that she left. 
 
"Oh that biology teacher that stink she's so grumpy" Taemin said. Even when he whine he whine like kids.
"Yeah but you could've sneaked out too. come on you're Key sneaking out from that teacher would've been easy for you. You sure there is no other reason" Jonghyun raised a brow. Man this Jjong know me to well. 
 
 
 
Wah saved by the door. I stood up to open the door or more likely to avoid Jonghyun question. 
"You're expecting someone?" Minho asked. 
 
"Not really" 
 
I went to open the door. 
"Who is it?" Taemin jumped beside me.
 
 who else would it be. 
 
"Hey i came to return this" Jury handed me a paper bag. Upon hearing her voice the others all crowded around me. 
"Oh Jung Jury what bring you here?" Onew asked her. 
 
"Hey what's this" Jonghyun sntached it from my hand and went  away to check it. The others all went to check what inside with him. 
God those nosy people. 
 
"Seriously now you could've just handed it to me later" i whispered to Jury. 
 
"We heard that" They all yelled in unison. 
 
I face palmed myself. Jury just looked confused. 
"Uh oh Key Shirt and Key Jacket hmm" Onew said holding the shirt and the jacket in his hand. 
"Strange" Taemin rupped his chin with his index finger. 
"Yeah i wonder why did Jury had them" Jjong looked at me with suspicious eyes and the other did the same. 
 
Uh ooh 
 
"Now i can see why he didn't sneak from detention" Minho said. 
 
"How did you do it? I bet the floor was too hard" Jonghyun started spazzing. 
 
"Yeah you could've just did it on th-" 
"Jury you can go now see you tomorrow" i waved at her cutting Onew. She still look confused guess she didn't get what they meant. 
 
"Hey so you invited her to continue what you started you could've  just told us we surely won't interrupt" Minhos said. Even you sigh. 
 
Jury gasped. Oh sure now you get it
 
"Hehehe i don't know what you're talking about" i emphasized every word came from my mouth coldly means you should stop talking you erts idiots. 
"Seriously you should go Jury" i waved at her as i faked a smile. Run for your life women they will investigate you all night.
"Oh oh okay s-see you tomorrow" she stuttered. 
"Yeah see ya tomorrow Jury but you key there are stuff you need to explain" 
 
Jury faked a smile and started speed walking more like running to her house.
Poor girl they must've scared her. 
I closed the door. 
 
"Start explaining" They all looked at me. Folding their hands and tapping their feet. 
"I have nothing to say" i shrugged and went to set on the couch again. 
"No you're not escaping Key come on why did she have your Jacket?" Jjong asked. 
"She was cold so i gave it to her" i flatly said. 
"But it's hot outside" Taemin stated i just stared at him to make him hush. 
"Okay and the Shirt" Onew asked. 
"Ask our y maknae about it" i stood up and made my way upstairs. Hell i'm tired. 
"TAEMIN" Jjong onew & Minho said in one warning voice. 
 
"Oh right now i remember i- Uh ooh" Taemin started excitedly but gasped when he was about to say what he did. 
Poor maknae 
I'm too tired to scold him with the others i'll just sleep. 
 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
"You are a dead meat girl" Na young said with a firm voice holding her tray as we were heading to our table. 
It was lunch time
"Why?" 
"Yesterday you ditched me and sat with Shinee that's why" She said with a cold voice while we sat on the table. 
"Heey no fair you saw Taemin dragged me there and they're really nice to me they consider me as a friend" i nodded. 
 
"Yaah Jung Jury how can be a friend with those s" She yelled. 
 
"You were in love with one of them" i muttered. 
 
"That was stupid i don't wanna talk about it" she looked away. Oh god she is really pissed 
"I'm sorry i won't leave again i promise " i pouted she didn't give a damn about it. 
I stood and went to her side hugging her from behind while she was still sitting. 
 
"Come on Na young-ah" i started whining still hugging her. She ignored me and started digging on her food. 
"Fine you leave me with no choice" i broke the hug. 
 
"Tickle Tickle Tickle" i started tickling her and she bursted laughing out loud. 
We were making a scene cuz i can practically see everyone eyeing us. But i don't care i won't let her till she forgive me. 
 
"Fine fine let me go i forgive you" 
I let her go and she began wiping the tears from her eyes. 
 
"Oh i hate you" She muttered.
 
"I love you too" i smiled at her pissed expression then she finally smiled too. 
 
"Hey guys" Kris approached us and sat beside me. 
"Oh hi " i smiled at him. 
"sup Kris" Na young nod her head. 
He just flashed us a smile. 
 
"So any luck making new friends?" Na young asked casually. 
"Actually i made a lot of enemies" He said matter of fact.
"Enemies why?" i asked blankly. 
"Cuz girls keeps approaching me and most of them have boyfriends" 
 
"Your fault for being so hot" Na young said casually again. This girl isn't she even get embarrassed. 
Kris just chuckled.
"Then i guess i should blame my parents for making me hot like this" he said. 
We just laughed 
 
"But there are some boys who want me to be a friend with them. They say i'm cool or something" He cooly flipped his hair. 
"See that your ego is rising day by day" Na young mocked. 
"And your Korean is improving too" i added. 
"Yeah but i still need our date on Saturday" He turned his head to me.
 
Oh god he is one hot beast looking at me like that. Not that i fell for his charm but i'm stating the truth. 
Without feeling my self i was staring back at him for awhile now. 
 
"Oh you love bird GET.A.ROOM" Na young raised her voice.
 
I immediately looked away and my eyes fell on Shinee table more likely on Key. 
Guess what Hyuna is with him again and his arm is all around her. And he said she's not his girlfriend that lying bastard. 
 
I caught him staring back at me and i immediately turned my gaze to my food. I didn't even mind Na young and Kris bickering. 
 
"GET.A.BOYFRIEND" Kris replied to her last comment. 
 
"You know what i seriously need to get my self a boyfriend so i won't be blinded by you guys" Na young firmly said. 
"Good want me to set you up with a geek" Kris mocked. Hell why are they even fighting like lovers. Even thought i'm sitting with them in one table my mind was somewhere else.
 
Then before i even blink a pie came flying to Kris face. Oh i didn't know we have pies today
Kris removed the cream from his face and me & Na young started laughing like a retarded people. Everyone in the cafeteria was laughing along 
 
"Yaaah Who throw this?" Kris stood up & shouted.
On the table that was on our left a guy was rolling on the floor laughing he lungs out. You can easily assume that he is the one who throw it seeing how crazily he laughed but i'm pretty sure it wasn't him since the pie didn't come from the left. 
 
But Kris didn't bother thinking the same way asnhe grabbed his playe and threw the spaghetti on him. 
"Hey why did you do that? I wasn't the one who throw you the pie" The guy protested removing the spaghetti from his eyes. 
"Yeah take this" The guy friend throw a spaghetti to us but it didn't land on Kris face it landed on 
Na young
 
Now Kris smirked at Na young seeing her all covered in spaghetti. 
"Wah  you look beautiful i can set you up with a real guy now if you want" Kris mocked. 
 
"Oh shut up" Na young splashed the water on his face. 
"You Too" She threw her dish to the guy who was on our left but he dodged it and it landed on a girl hair. 
"My hair" The girl whined in a crying tone. "You're going down SON NA YOUNG" She pointed at Na young. 
And started throwing everything on their table toward us.
"FOOD FIGHT" One student shouted and before i know it plates were flying from a table to another. 
 
 
 
Jonghyun POV (a while before the food fight) 
 
Err this is disgusting Key making out session with Hyuna. Bleh make me wanna puke. 
He should be with Jury i know he love her but he keep lying to himself that he is only playing with her. 
Come on i know him better than he know himself. He is just in denial and he'll snap from it and realize he belong to her when it's too late. 
And of course i'll be there to comfort him and say 'I told you so' hahaha 
 
"Look there Jung Jury and Kris are sitting together" Taemin pointed we all shifted our gazes to their table including Key . Okay i know she'll end up with someone else if Key kept on his arrogance but hell i won't let it be that Kris dude. 
 
I don't like him. He is just a diva oh wait Key is the diva but still he is ugh i don't know maybe Because he is tall i mean have you seen him he is like a walking tower. 
 
"Hey i'm bored" i pouted. 
"Me too" Taemin just copied my action 
"Busy yourself with your food" Minho said with a flat expression. 
Oh wait
I caught Key staring at Jury and she was looking at him then she looked away. Key kept staring at her. 
Sigh It's obvious she love him too am i the only one who is making since here. 
Maybe something happened between them yesterday. I'm not buying Key lame excuse Hell i know something happened in that room. 
 
"Hyuna" I called her she looked at me patten her eyelashes. That girl is a flirt with everyone. 
"Yes oppa" 
 
"I heard you were at the club yesterday?" i asked blankly she looked shocked looking at me than at Key. 
'ottokae how did he know ?' She thought. 
 
Your loud wet thoughts just told me missy. 
 
"Aniyo of course not where did you hear that?" She denied. 
'Did he know what i did in the club?' She thought. 
 
"Oh guess i was mistaken then" i flashed her a smile.
Okay that prove that Key doesn't care about her. He just heard her disgusting thoughts and didn't even glance at her. His gaze are focused on something or someone else. 
I guess you already know whom i'm talking about. 
 
"Hyung where did you get the pie from ?! There weren't any pie today just spaghetti meat ball" Taemin said while his eyes are sparkling on Onew's pie. 
"Oh some girls just gave it to me" Onew said as he was digging in his spaghetti. 
 
IDEA
 
"Hey Taemin do you wanna do something fun" i asked him but he was still drooling over the pie that boy and his love for sugar. 
"Taemin!!" i called again. 
"Yeah okay how?" he paid attention now. 
 
"Watch" i turned my head to look at Hyuna to make sure she wasn't looking then i raised the pie with out touching it and made it fly to Kris face. 
Take that pretty face. 
 
"Heeeeey my pie" Onew whined but i ignored him as i cracked laughing with the others. 
Soon enough food was flying everywhere and boy i can't describe my happiness when one reached Hyuna face. 
 
"Ohh what tha?! Ahaaaa" she started sobbing Haha 
But my happiness didn't continue when the spaghetti landed on my face. My precious face 
Okay who ever did this is going down.
 
I spotted Key laughing. 
"Funny?" i raised a brow at him he just nodded while laughing. 
You're pissing me off Kim Kibum. 
"Look at your face Dino you look like a lost goat" He pointed still laughing. 
 
G-goat oh you did not just say i look like an animal Key it is on. 
I grabbed my plate and threw everything on it to Key . 
"Who is the goat face now body" I snapped in his face. Key slightly removed the food from his eyes to clear his vision. 
"Both of you" Minho answered me. 
"Oh shut up" Me and Key said in unison. And then we began shooting food just like the others. 
 
 
 
Jury POV 
 
I was crawling my way out of the cafeteria to avoid being shooted further more. I mean i already got shooted twice but non got on my face both were on my uniform. 
I already dodged most of the shoots but looks like i'm a target to a lot of girls. As i was crawling food was flying above my head right and left and everywhere. 
Ugh this is madness 
 
Finally i'm out of there Phew those students are crazy 
Wah my uniform is all ruined I need to go wash it before it stain.
 
I made my way to the restroom. I got in and started washing my hand arm then my cloths. 
"Ugh this won't go like this" i started taking off my shirt leaving only my tank top. 
even my tank top stained. 
 
They should just send us home after this i mean no student in the whole school is clean now and in few minutes the hallway will be stinky 
I started taking off my tank top to wash it too but i stopped halfway. 
Uh ooh 
 
 
 
Key POV
 
This is crazy the students are throwing food everywhere and they even dared to shoot me. But what's good is that i was able to shoot Kris.SCORE Haha take that jerk 
Waaah i suddenly feel a lot better. 
Another dish of spaghetti landed on my face.
 
my eyes are burning i can barely see. 
I made my way out of the cafteria successfully but damn i can barely see my eyes are burning i need to wash them.
 
i started walking to the restroom but i kept bumping to stuff around ugh the chili on that spaghetti was too much.
 I should sue the cafeteria lady for it
I kept walking for a while till i think i reached the boy restroom cause i seriously can't see well. i stormed in and made my way to the sink to start washing my face. 
But a figure cauht my eyes. A girl figure
 
I washed my eyes then rubbed them to see clearly. Jury !! Eh 
Her shirt was off 
Only a tank top and her skirt
 
She screamed. 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" ugh my ears i still can't see well are you planning to make me deaf too women. 
 
"Sorry wrong restroom" i turned my face to leave but i heard some girl noises outside. 
Shoot i can't be caught in here. 
I turned my head again to Jury she was holding her shirt to cover herself. 
Psh you're wearing a tank top for crying out loud not like you're wearing a bra only. 
 
I heard the girls voices getting closer.
 
"Yah Kim Kibum what do you think-" she started yelling but i cut her off by covering and dragged to one of the toilets. I locked the door
 
"Mmmmmhmm" she started wiggling. Then the restroom door opened and three noisy girls got in.
"Shh just for a bit i can't get caught in the girls restroom" i whispered to her with the lowest voice i have. 
Really i have a reputation to protect.
 
She refused to listen and continued making some noises. Thank god those girls were really loud they didn't hear her. 
She won't cooperate with me this Jung i swear i'm doomed if i'm caught in here. 
 
"Don't make me shut you by force" i whispered angrily and she stopped moving. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________ 
sorry didn't update for awhile cuz i was sick T-T 
but i'm a lot better now Hehehe 
 
Ayway i read some of my chapters and noticed my typo Hehe cute typo eh =\ 
aynway i'll try hard to re-read my updates from now on but i can't be sure about this chap cuz i wrote it half sleepy Lol 
 
anyway hope you enjoy reading it =)