Visiting Kris

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Kris POV
 
Okay ever since i came back from that vampire world. I've been told to stay here till i get other orders. I haven't even see Aron till he magically appeared next to me when i went to open the door. And who was on the door ? Jury & Na young 
Just great
I guess they think i'm sick or something. Maybe i kinda am but not physically that's for sure. 
Well Aron left saying that's he'll go on a date with an unfortunate girl.
I didn't need to be told that i have to pretend to be sick.
But i'm really not in the mood to lie anymore.
 
"Woh you must be really sick you look horrible" Na young commented. I looked at her and gave her a tired smile. 
"Aren't you feeling any better?" Jury asked me. I glanced at her "A bit better" i answered. 
"Well you surely don't look like it" Na young declared. Jury immediately elbowed her
 
I'm not in any position to be aloud to say this but i missed them. I can't even deny that fact in myself. Good thing that Aron is not here or else. 
 
"I didn't know you guys are coming so i didn't really clean around here" I scratched the back of my head changing the subject. 
"No no it's okay. It's not messy anyway" Jury shook her head.i looked over at Na young she was too busy watching around. I sighed
This is so hard for me
 
/Ring Dong/
Oh who is it now? "Oh they must've arrived" I heard Jury whisper to Na young. 
Who arrived ? I went to open the door
To my surprise it was 'Shinee' 
When the hell did i ever be friend with Shinee. Maybe Minho because of the basket ball team a bit but the other will i thought they hated me. 
 
"Helloooo"
"Hey man" 
"Sup Kris" 
"How are ya ?" 
 
I blinked my eyes twice. They're being friendly ? with me?!!! 
What is it ? The national visit Kris day ? 
Did Aron spread the lie that i'm sick ? Are they being friendly just because they think i'm sick? 
"Oh Hi ?" I even questioned myself if i should greet them back or not. They high fived me before passing me in. 
Okaaaaay
 
 
 
Key POV
 
Before reaching the building the guys decided to go buy some bread, soda & candy for Taemin of course. We also brought Pizza. Me and Onew totally disagreed about the pizza.
Me because i ate it just yesterday and onew hyung .. well he only wanted to have chicken. Heh
But the other three insisted on Pizza.
 
Anyway after reaching the building we kinda got lost since we have no idea where Kris apartment is and we already lost track of Na young and Jury. 
 
Wait i remember when i scanned the building once he was in the 6th floor right. 
"Guys i'm guessing it's that one?" I pointed at one of the door in that floor. 
"Hmm Taemin scan it" Jonghyun ordered. Taemin immediately circled his finger. 
"Oh right there they are" Taemin said. Heh i was right 
 
Without hesitation Jonghyun pressed the bell.
Few seconds later Kris opened the door
"Helloooo" Taemin chimed. 
"Hey man" Onew greeted. 
"Sup Kris" Jonghyun nod. 
"How are ya?" Minho asked. 
I just stayed quiet.
 
We passed him and entered inside
His apartment wasn't bad at all. It was just a tiny bit messy. Nothing else
I spotted Na young and Jury on the couch. I went to sit next to them. 
 
Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun roomed around the place like they were only checking it to not cause suspicions while Minho was talking with Kris. More like distracting him. 
Just like the plan. 
The plan of finding the vampire book.
Yeah there is no hell way we're letting that slip. We can't read his mind and surely he's not a vampire so he's really hiding something. 
"What took you guys so long?" Jury whispered to me. "Oh right we brought food" I pointed at the bags in Minho's hand. 
 
"You have a really nice place Kris" Jonghyun came shaking his head. Taemin and Onew came too with the same expression. 
Guess they didn't find anything. Well then nothing proved on him. Maybe like Taemin said he's just an immature who read it accidently. But i can't let my guard fully down yet. 
 
We all took seats and Kris and Minho came by. "So Kris" I started he locked eyes with me. "Feeling better?" I asked trying to open a conversation.  
"Yeah i'm good now" He simply answered. 
"Did you go to the hospital?" Na young asked him. He locked eyes with her and stayed silent for a couple of minutes till he answered. "Yeah i did. I slept in the hospital for three days actually cause i kept fainting and got discharged before yesterday" He answered. 
 
Wait that was something. The way he looked at Na young it definitely meant something. 
Could it be ?
"So you're coming to school next week?" Jury asked. "Of course i will. Believe it or not i missed going to school" He leaned back in the couch. Look like he's more comfortable to talk now. Good he looked really tensed when we first came. Wait why do i care again
"You missed school !!! Dude trade me i prefer being sick then going to that hell like a place" Jonghyun exclaimed.
"Oh believe me you don't want to be sick. It's disgusting" Kris emphasized. 
Looks like everyone is getting comfortable around him now. 
 
After a couple of hours of eating , laughing and chatting. We decided to go so that he can rest i mean he is still sick after all. 
Surprisingly all of them seemed like they're enjoying their time with Kris even he looked really.. Happy? 
Don't know maybe being sick made him miserable for awhile.
 
"See you later Hyung" Taemin said. See my point when i said they really got close. 
"Take care Kris"
 "Goodbye" 
"See you at School on Monday" Minho patted Kris shoulder before following the others out. 
Jury went and hugged Kris. Then Na young too 
She looked really hesitated either to hug him or not. But she eventually did. 
Kris hugged her back and closed his eyes before letting her go. 
What is up with that guy? Is he still in pain.
 
Then he gave her that look again
The same look from earlier. Maybe no one noticed but i can swear the way that he look at her is different. 
Is he really? 
"Take care man" I said. I was the last one to leave. He seemed really surprised when he heard my voice. 
He was deep in thought that he didn't even notice that i was standing beside the door. 
He nod. "Yeah.I-I will and thanks for the visit. It really made me feel better" He said. 
I just nod and got out. Okay 
 
I saw the others outside 
I glanced at Jonghyun then back at Na young then i sighed. 
This will be interesting ,,,
 
 
 
Author POV
 
"Just by using those formulas you'll be able. Well to at least pass" He scratched his nose. "Do i have to like ... Memorize them?" You blinked waiting for him to answer. 
"Yes" 
"Aaaaaah you're crazy. I'm telling you. You want me to learn all of these. All of them!! Are you nut or something" You screamed. 
"Okay then don't. But then again don't come whining to me when you'll be sign in After School Classes" He emphasized the last three word with a grin on his lips. 
"Ugh" You missed your hair. "I hate you" You muttered with a pout then you focused your gaze on your book again looking at the formulas he wrote down. 
"No time for love and hate. Come on work on these problems" He handed you the note book. 
 "All of these" You gasped. "Hm" He nodded. 
"Uggggh" 
 
After an hour. Your eyes were glued at Key watching him checking your answer. You were waiting in anticipation to hear how much you got. 
"9" He said. 
You eyes lit up. "Out of what ?" 
"9 out of 20" He answered. 
"You have got to be kidding me" Your face fell. "Sadly i'm not" He said. 
 
"I give up" You closed your book and laid back flatly on the ground. 
"Get up we have a lot to work on with" He ordered. 
"Work with what? This i hopeless. I'm hopeless in math" You groaned and sat back up. 
 
"Oh okay then should i just leave?" He pointed the pencil to the door. 
"Ugh" You sighed. "You seriously don't how to tutor don't you?" You tilted your head with an annoyed feature. 
"Oh really!" He raised a brow and scoffed. "Then why don't you tell me how to tutor?" 
"Gladly" You snapped at his face. 
"See i'm failing this because of your method. You're using a boring teaching method that put me to sleep" You continued. 
"Oh i'm sorry i didn't know my teaching put you to sleep but if you forgot let me remind you" He said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face. 
"THIS IS MATH" He spat and brought the book close to your face. "It IS a boring subject it's supposed to put people who are unwilling to try hard add to that weak & lousy such like you to sleep" He throw the book on the table and smirked at you. 
 
"No believe me it's not that it's just your poor teaching that lack in so many ways" You said flatly and shook your head. 
"Oh yeah then what do i lack in?" He scoffed. 
"Easy" You raised a finger. "Motivation" You grinned. 
"Motivation ? Really ?" He raised a brow you nod. "And what exactly are the motivations we're talking about?" He whispered as he brought his face closer to you with a grin. 
You blinked your eyes watching his face getting closer. "Like what ? Heh" He kept coming closer so you immediately closed your eyes waiting for his lips 
But nothing. 
Instaed you heard him whisper in you ear. Then flicked your forehead 
 
"ert" 
 
You shot your eyes open. "Ugh waaaaeeee??" You whined and rubbed your forehead. 
"Ugh such a ert girlfriend i have? " He tsked and shook his head. "That's the type of motivations you were thinking about. Eighoo Instead of that focus on studying wouldn't you"
"Aish .. Arasso Arasso" You shot. "Your being extra mean today" You muttered and puffed your cheek.
 
He sighed. "Okay okay. If you passed this exam i'll guarantee you one wish" He said. 
You looked at him with an amazed eyes. "Anything i ask for ?" You blinked. 
"Anything that i can afford to do" He replied. 
"Anything?" You repeated. He nodded and piched your nose. "I already said yes" 
"Waah" You clapped your hands together. 
"Let's study" you cheered and and gripped your pencil. 
 
He chuckled "Really ! You are willing to study just because i said th-"
"Shhh i'm trying to study here" you hushed him. 
*Wow* He thought as he looked over you. "Hey can you help me with this one?" You asked and pointed to the problem. 
He scoffed before looking at it. "Which one " 
"This" You pointed. He smiled to himself before beginning to explain. You looked at him and carefully listened to every thing he said. 
*She's seriously trying harder now!! Aish this girl* He smiled unknowingly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________
So you guys i want to know your opinion on something.
I've already made up my mind though but i'm asking just out of curiosity :P
 
Who do you want Na young to end up with ??? ;))