Are we there yet ?!

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"Let's go out" You sat next to Key who was still flipping on the TV channels. "Let's just stay home" He replied not taking his eyes off the TV. 
"Hey you made me skip school and all we gonna do is stay here" You whined trying to make him look at you. 
"Hmm" He turned his head to you. You gave him a puppy eyes. 
"Yeah what the heck. You starved me here why not?" He pinched your cheek. "Yeeey" You clapped your hand. 
"Wait no one told you to starve yourself" You stuck your tongue. 
"Just forget it. Let's go" He stood up and turned off the TV. You stood beside him. "Take me home first i gotta change" 
"All the way to your apartment !!" He pointed surprised. You nodded with closed eyes. "No one told you to bring me here in the first place" 
"Don't tell me you didn't like it" He wrapped one arm around your waist. 
You pouted and shook your head. 
"Oh really!" He raised a brow. 
You swallowed. "Let's just go" You pointed to the door. 
He grinned and unwrapped his arm. "Okay" 
He went to the door with you following behind. 
 
"Wait here i'll bring the car" He said. You nodded. 
You turned around to look at your old house. There was some workers inside. 
You frowned a bit then smiled when you remembered. *Right only few days left*
"Hey hop in" You looked to see Key in the car. You didn't give another thought as you hopped in. 
"What's with the smiley face all of a sudden" He gave you a look. "Huh nothing" He gave you a suspicious look then turned around. 
"So when are you coming back to live here?" He started the car. "Why are you asking?" 
"I've been seeing a lot of workers working here lately" He said. 
"Aha. I don't know maybe around next week" You said simply trying to hide how much excited you're. 
"Oh really" He didn't give it a big interest and continued driving silently. You looked at him then pouted and looked out. 
He chuckled and continued driving. 
 
"You have 10 minutes only" He pointed. "How do you expect a girl to prepare in 10 minutes" You muttered as you got out of the car and closed the door.
He opened the window of the car. "10 Minutes exactly" He repeated. "I'll burst in if you didn't finish by then" He continued. 
"What?" You stomped your feet and turned your heel to face the car.
"9 minutes and 55 seconds" He grinned. 
"Yah" You shouted for him to stop counting. "9 minutes and 51 seconds" 
"Gaaaah" You groaned and ran inside the building as fast as you could. 
Key looked at your disappearing figure and laughed to himself. "This is going to be fun" He shook his head.
 
Jury POV
 
I ran inside like a horse. Is he serious! 
I wanna take a shower i wanna change my cloths. Do my hair & maybe some light make up. 
How the hell would i get ready in 10 minutes. 
I can just ignore him and take my time. But what if he bursted in when i'm showering? When i'm changing?
Just the thought of that is embarrassing. I shook the idea out of my head and waited for the elevator door to open then i stormed out. 
"Open open open" i dialed the passcode and waited few seconds. Immediately i pushed the door open. 
"He's kidding me" i yelled to no one. Just whining to myself. "Even 30 minute is not enough how the hell is 10 minute is" i opened my wardrobe and took all of the cloths out. Yeah i've decided on not taking a shower. 
I searched between the cloths on the ground and hurriedly  picked a white sleeveless top with a black short jeans.  good enough. 
I looked around to make sure he didn't burst in yet. Ah unbelievable i'm actually afraid of him now. 
I shrugged the thought off and a quickly changed. I went to the  mirror and opened my hair which was tied to a bun.  
I brushed it Lightly. And then put on some lipgloss. Hah wait why am i putting this? I immediately threw it and went to put on my heels. I sat on the ground trying to fit my foot in. 
Ugh a lot of chains on this heel. It will take too long to put it on. Whatever i'll wear another one. 
I gripped the heel in my hand and threw it away trying to search for another one. Surprisingly i didn't hear the heel hit the ground. Even if it's light it suppose to make a little thud right. I turned to look where i threw my heel and saw Key standing with the heel in his hand. 
I immediately jerked behind. And placed a hand on my thumping heart. 
"You scared me" I yelled. 
 
Author POV
 
He chuckled and jumped setting on the bed like he didn't do anything. "Yah" You stood up. "Since when you've been here ?!" You came next to the bed glaring at him. 
"Awhile" He smirked. You blinked "H-How much while?" You hesitated to ask. 
"I think i told you i'll burst in after 10 minutes. Right" He laid on the bed with a grin playing on his lips. 
"You mean.. You saw..." You panicked. 
"I saw enough" He simply answered. "Here's your heel put them on fast we gotta go" He stretched his hand for you take the heel as his other arm was under his head. 
You stared at him then at the heel again.
 
"Yah" You snatched the heel from his hand and started hitting you with it. Expecting your action he pulled the pillow from under him and used it to protect himself. He was laughing so hard and hearing his laugh made you only hit harder. 
With one move he threw the heel away from your hand. You looked at the flying heel then back at him. He was still laughing. 
You fumed even more and jumped on the bed got the pillow from his hand and started hitting him harder. His laughs only got harder. 
"Why..Are..You..Laughing?" You said while hitting him. He moved his hand to get the pillow from your hand and threw it away as well. Then moved it to pull your hand. Making fall on him. 
You blinked innocently seeing his face feature up close. Thought it wasn't the first time but you heart reacted widly again. 
 
"Because i find it funny" He answered his voice getting low and his eyes were glued at yours. "It's not funny" You pouted. He gave you a quick peck on the lips. "You're funny" He continued. You pit your lips trying to hid the smile that was about to form in your lips.
"Now come on don't be greedy. Get off me" He pointed. You blushed and did as he said immediately then sat on the bed a little away from him "Jerk" You muttered and crossed your hand. 
"You know it's been more than a half hour by now. Don't you wanna go out" He sat and ruffled his hair playfully.
"Fine fine" You stood up and looked around. "Where did you throw my heel?" 
"Just wear another one" Key said and stood up. 
"Okay okay" You said and went to get out another pair. Key roamed around the room. "Esh look at this place it's messy" He pointed at the clothes on the ground. 
"Your fault for rushing me up" You shrugged putting on your shoes. You decided on a cute sneaker this time. Since you remembered how your first date went with the heel. 
"All set" You beamed. "Like finally" Key rolled his eyes. "Let's go" He started walking with you walked beside him. 
 
He then suddenly stopped. *This weird feeling again like someone is watching me* he looked around. 
"What?" You patted your eyelashes. "Nothing" He muttered and brought his hand together with you interlacing his fingers with yours. 
"Let's go" He gave you a wink and started walking again. "You're acting weird now" You whispered and rolled your eyes. *But i like it* You thought and smiled to yourself. 
"I know you like it" He smirked at you. You gave him a look. *Busted* 
 
 
"So where are we heading?" You closed the car door. He started the engine and drove off. "You'll see" He grinned. his eyes focusing on the road. 
"Wherever it is" You placed your right foot on your left thight to show him the sneaker. "I came prepared this time" You patted the sneaker and nod your head. He took a quick glimpse at you. "You seriously" he chuckled. You nod and smiled then leaned back to the seat making your self comfortable. 
 
 
"Are we there yet?" You asked in irritation. It's was already your 24 time repeating the same question. 
He didn't answer and just focused on the road. 
You brought your legs up on the seat and crossed them. "See i don't get it. If you have the ability to be anywhere you want in a blink of an eye. Why bother using the car?" You whined. 
"To avoid being caught of course. Can't take the risk that someone sees me appear or disappear anywhere. Now put your feets down" He pointed the last part. 
"Bsh" You put them down, folded your arms and pouted. 
 
"Are we there yet?" You asked again. 
"No" 
"Are we there yet?" 
"No" 
"Are we there yet?" 
"Yes" 
"Are we ther- Wait really!!" Your eyes lit. He stopped the car and nodded. 
"Surprisingly i've managed to keep up with your nagging through the whole road. Remind me not to take you anywhere far next time" He unbuckled his seat belt. 
"I was nagging ? Boy i must've been spending a lot of time with Na young lately" You muttered to your self.
"Yeah sure that must be the case" He nodded sarcastically. "Oh shut up" You replied and unbuckled your seat belt. 
 
He scoffed and got out from the car letting the cold breeze hit his face. You immediately followed behind and got out. You blinked and covered your eyes as the sun rays hit you in the face. You turned the other way to avoid the sun and get your vision clear. 
"OmG" You squealed when your eyes landed on the calm blue water. 
"Thought you might like it" Key came by your side. 
"Hell yeah i luv the beach" You jumped. He got out his sunglasses from his pocket and put them on.
You looked over him and huffed. "Race you down the beach" You said before you started running. He blinked his eyes looking at you then he started running behind you. 
"Losers pay for dinner" You yelled for him to hear. You were smiling widely thinking that you'll win but just then he passed you and reached the water before. 
He placed his hands on his thigh panting. You stomped your feet and kicked the sand.
"Say what? Loser pays for dinner right" He raised a brow and straighten himself. 
"i don't.. Ehm remember Uh sayin-" You mumbled and scratched your head looking everywhere but his face. "yes you did" He snapped with a grin. 
"Okay" You muttered a lowered your head. 
He came close to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You looked up at him then moved your hand to take off the sunglasses he was wearing then stepped few feet ahead of him. Putting on the glasses and spinning. 
"Hey give it back?" He stretched his hand. You stopped spinning and looked at him "Shiro" You simply answered and stuck your tongue. Then went to run slowly more away from him. 
"Yah" He stomped his feet. You didn't even turn to him. 
"Yah" He yelled again and and ran behind you. He hugged you from behind and spun you around. You squealed at first but then you started laughing. 
 
The day went by and the sun was about to set. The mood was just red and warm. You and Key spend it all in the beach. Walking , chatting , laughing , splashing each other with water. 
"Okay i'm hungry and tired" You sat on the sand. "Me too come on let's go home" He stretched his hand to help you stand up. You took his arm and looked up at him to see him staring at something behind you. 
You straighten yourself and looked behind to see a group of girls wearing bikinis. They were laughing loudly like they own the beach. *Ugh what the hell* You thought with a frown on your face. You then turned to see Key still staring at them. 
"Yah Kim kibum" You punched his shoulder. "Ouch" He rubbed his shoulder then fixed his eyes on you "What ? Why did you you hit m-" He stopped talking when he notice that you were glaring at him. 
He blinked innocently like he didn't do a thing. "Esh you spoiled mind guy with your erted eyes" You huffed in frustration. 
"What ? I didn't do anything" He denied and Turned his head to look at the group of girls again. You immediately covered his eyes with your hand. 
 
He let out a soft laugh then turned to look at you but the sunset caught his eyes. "Wow so beautiful" he commented. You turned around to look at the scene it was indeed so beautiful but your mood was already spoiled by now. 
So you stomped your feet and started walking away. 
Key immediately had a tight grip on your arm. He spun you around to make you look at him. 
He grinned. "You're cute when you're jealous. You should know that i don't care about those girls but i love seeing you jealous " With that he kissed you slowly rubbing your face. 
It took you awhile to response to his kiss but you couldn't resist anymore a wrapped your arms around his neck. 
 
 
"Let's just order Pizza!" He said. You both have got home will to your apartment to be exact. You fell on the couch. "Yeah sure that sounds good" You were literally exhausted. Key got the phone and made the order then he looked at your dead body on the couch. 
 
"Tired?" He asked worriedly. 
"Very" You groaned. "Hey how about watching a movie" You flipped on the couch. 
"No" He answered. 
"Then?" 
"Gotta start tutoring you if you forgot" He announced. 
"Ughhhhh" You groaned. "Right now i welcome anything but books" 
"Come on chop chop" He clapped his hand together. 
"Oookay. Let me take a shower and change first" You said he nodded.
 
After awhile you came out of the bathroom wearing a really huge shirt with a shorts under it. But it didn't show since the shirt covered it. And a small towel on your hair to dry it. You saw Key wearing sweat pants and a wife beater sitting on the ground next to the small table with your book on his hand. 
"You went home and changed too" You tossed the towel away and sat on the couch. 
"Don't tell me you're planning on sleeping here?" You asked with a raised brow. 
"Why not?" He shrugged. "Let's just get started and discuss where you're sleeping later" you came and sat beside him on the ground . "Heh okay" he said. 
"Let's start with-" Key started but the bell cut him off. "Pizzaaaa" You chimed. 
"I'll get it" Key stood up and went to the door. 
"This pizza delivery is really slow these days" He complained while heading to the door. He opened the door expecting to see the pizza guy but it wasn't. "Or not" He muttered. 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________
Not edited :\ Sorry