Saturday Date

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
JURY POV 
 
Here's the news Key just shoved me inside a toilet 
TOILET
Oh and if i forgot to mention i'm wearing my tank top.  I know it's okay i mean it's only a tank top but in front of Key i feel like i've just been caught  
AHHH 
I should just scream and embarrass him but once again i will be caught with him here and i do not even want to think about the rumors that will spread out 
 
Smart that's probably why he dragged me with him
Uhh i have no choice but to shut up 
Not because i'm afraid of his threat i mean what possibly can he do but because people will misunderstand this situation 
Shallows 
 
"I think they went out" He whispered. Okay his hand is still on my mouth i just have the urge to bite it AND I DID
mwahahahahahahahahahaha 
Take that jerk 
 
"OUCH" He yelped while waving his hand. 
"What was that for ?" he asked. 
"Why was that on my mouth?" i said referring to his hand. 
"To shut you up Duh you're so loud and i almost got caught in the girls bathroom" 
"Then why are you in the girls bathroom ERT" 
"Because i burned my eyes and couldn't see well believe me i would never enter if i knew this is the girls bathroom" he explained. 
"Forget it if you have no intention to be here then why are you still here" i pushed him aside and got out. 
 
I took my shirt and wore it not minding the stain that is still in it. 
"Mmm can you check the way out for me" he asked or more like ordered. 
Pfft jerk 
"You know the way out" i started fixing my hair.
"Okay but if i got caught i'll drag you down with me" He started walking to the door. 
Oh  
"Hehehe w-w-wait i'll check the way" i looked away. "Just go and wash your face you look like a clown" i turned my back to him and went to check the hallway. 
The last thing i want is too be seen with him. Yahk 
 
I checked the hallway & it was empty so i went back in to tell him but
His entire head was under the sink. 
What a new way to wash up buddy 
He lifted his head and closed the sink. 
The water drenching from his bang.
H
O
I got caught in the moment for a while
Seriously if that's not the definition of the word hot then i don't know what is 
Wait no what am i thinking Bad Jury get a grip of yourself 
 
"Liking what you see?" He smirked. Shoot i just been caught up staring at him 
I shook my head 
"Out now" i pointed at the door with a strict voice. Or at least i hope it came out like that 
"Arasso" He chuckled and started heading to the door. And he finally went out
i was trying to be serious here why is he laughing.
 
 
-Saturday- 
 
"Yah believe me i'm not" So it's Saturday i have a date with Kris in few hours lazy Na young is in my bed arguing me about my relationship with Kris. 
"But he said so. He said that you're his girlfriend" She kept arguing. I'm trying to find something to wear and here she is instead of helping she is lying on my bed eating corn chips. Gah she is useless 
 
"He did not say that literally okay" i talked back without minding looking at her as i was to busy digging in my closet. 
"You're going on your first date now so you're practically going out how more obvious do you want it to be" She said. Then she went back to eat her chips still flipping on my bed. 
"Yah stop eating on my bed and come & help me well ya" i glared at her cuz i know how hard it is to let this girl do something.
"Okay okay fine" she stood up from my bed and came next to me. 
 
"Mm you have a lot of pretty stuff to wear" She pointed. "How about this one" she pulled a dress. "Nah too colorful"'
"But wait i thought that you were just gonna touter him so why do wanna dress up it's just a study date right" 
Ah look at this girl one minute she's 'Oh you're on a date' and now she's like 'it's just a study date' 
"With Kris" i added. 
"So you do like him?" She asked excitedly. "If i don't like him then why am i going to spend my time tutoring him" 
 
"Wah i'm so proud of you Kris is perfect for you" she hugged me and jumped a little. "Even though he seem like he doesn't like me i don't know why" She looked aside then shrugged. 
"You guys started bickering last time we sat together" i said. 
"Yeah you're right" she nodded. "But you know something first i thought you have something for Key" She said out of the blue. 
"WHAT!!" just the mention of his name make me have this weird mix feeling and I'm not liking this feeling. 
"I don't know but it looks like you guys have something between you too and it's not just me a lot of students noticed that even after Key announced that he is dating Hyuna" 
Uh 
"There was nothing going on between us" i said in a duh tone. 
"Yeah and now i'm relieved that you like Kris at least he is a good guy" She said. But Key is also a good guy. 
Uh why am i thinking about him now UGH
I just remained silent. 
"So how about this one" She pulled a short skirt and it top. Nice. casual but still beautiful 
"Perfect" i answered. 
"Then come on shup shup go and change" She placed the cloths in my hand and pushed me to go. 
"Hey by the way i'm staying here today" She yelled as i was about to go change. 
"Really?" 
"Yeah i told my mom that i'll be staying here today and she agreed so don't be late tonight little missy" She giggled. 
"Yes ma'am" 
 
 
-At the restaurant- 
(A/N: the words in brown are in English) 
 
"Why did you choose this place?" i asked Kris who was sitting across me. Dressing casually but still he looked quite hot. 
"It's quite and the food here is delicious beside i hate noisy places" He replied in english. 
"Aha. Hey where is your book i thought i was suppose to touter you" i said in english. 
"Hey i know you don't know Korean that well too it was just an excuse to make you go out with me" He winked. 
My mouth turned to 'o' and i felt myself blushing. Man guess Na young was right after all
But it still feel good 
"Still you should only speak korean to me so that you get comfortable with the language more" I pointed he let out a soft giggle. 
"Arasso" He nodded. 
"So what do you want to order?" he asked in Korean. 
"i don't know what's good in here?" i shifted my gaze from the menu to him and caught him staring at me. We locked eyes for a moment. 
I don't know why but it felt different or more like i didn't feel anything special. My mind suddenly remembered someone else. 
"Oh hey Kris & Jury" 
Speaking about the devil. 
 
 
Key POV
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA i feel like i'm blocker.
So it's true i asked Hyuna out today but my original plan was just to play with her for a bit and it totally changed when i heard that Kris and Jury are going out today. 
See that suspicious guy is sticking around her for a reason that i still don't know about. 
Anyway here i am now in the same restaurant standing next to their table with my arm wrapped around Hyuna. 
 
And in few minute it turned to a double date. The four of us sitting in the same table. 
I was sitting next to Jury while Hyuna was across me and Kris was across Jury. 
Perfect
"So how long you guys been dating ?" Hyuna asked Kris totally flirting with him. Hell like i care i only go out with her cuz she is so good at Oh you probably don't wanna know. 
 
"Still this is our first date" he replied without glancing at Hyuna who looked disappointed. 
"Do they know english?" Kris asked Jury. 
"Oh i don't think so why are you asking?" She replied in english. Psh guess she doesn't know that i can speak english too 
"Just i was curious" He smirked. 
oh curious my as$ he probably want to tell her something and don't want us to understand. 
 
"Woh you're so good maybe you can help me with english later on" Hyuna asked tapping her finger in his arm. Aish this girl. 
"Well see about that" he grinned. Ew he is flirting with her now. It's obvious duh but Jury looks like she doesn't notice it. 
 
"Wow look at that you're flirting with her now" My thoughts decided to say itself. Aish  
"I was just trying to be nice" he replied. Jury looked at me like this O.o 
 
"You can speak english !!" she asked. Eh that's what you see is important right now 
I moved my hand under the table and held her hand tightly she gasped. 
"I didn't mean it like- sorry about that" i replied shaking my head totally ignoring Jury.
"Sorry man if i crossed the line" he bowed a little. Trying to be a gentleman to impress Jury eh. 
"No it's okay" i shook my head.
 
I interlaced my fingers with Jury who was helplessly trying to yank my hand. 
Sorry but i'm not planning to let go.
"Oh why are you suddenly all using english i didn't understand anything" Hyuna pouted. 
Heh like anyone care. 
"Hey is something wrong?" Kris asked Jury because of the weird faces she was making. 
"Huh no-o everything i-is alright" She stuttered and gave him a weak smile then glared at me. I wanna laugh out loud right now it's so funny playing around her. 
Okay next move. 
I placed her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. She flinched and jumped a little. 
Me on the other hand I was pretty normal talking and chating. I'm natural in acting 
"You sure there is nothing wrong" Kris -acting all worried- asked again. 
"i'll just use the rest room" She stood up pulling her hand from my grasp. 
"Oh okay" kris said
 
 
Jury POV
 
I rushed to the bathroom and thankfully it was empty. I started washing my hand and then i looked at myself in the mirror. 
what's happening to me my heart won't stop beating rapidly. Like it is about to explode
AISH 
stupid Key i hate him how can he do this like it's fine
He's here on a date and i'm here on a date. 
It's just not right deceiving our dates like this. If he is the type to play around i'm definitely not like that. 
But there is a little part of me that is enjoying it. Omma what's going on 
I'm not falling for him 
I'm not failling for him .. Am i ? 
Oh My God 
Okay calm down Jury just go out everything is fine 
I took a deep breath 
I held my purse and head to the door. 
 
I opened the bathroom door and got welcomed by Key waiting me out. 
 
THIS IS NOT HELPING.
 
Just ignore him like you didn't see him. 
Okay i started walking but he grip my wrist. 
"Let go" i ordered but i got totally ignored as he pulled me closer and made me stand in front of him. Face to face. Only 2 steps gap between us
 
"What do you want ? Why are you doing this ?" i asked clearly irritated. 
He just smiled. He didn't even bother to talk 
"What?" i asked again. still he didn't talk 
He pulled me closer again and wrapped his hand around me hugging me tight. 
 
Haha yeah once again My heart went
Boom Boom Boom Boom 
Ugh heart stop it i'm pretty sure he can hear you 
He moved his head to look if anyone is looking and then placed his head back on my shoulder again. "Let go" I struggled lamely like i realy didn't want him to actually let go. Oh god
Speak you idiot say something why isn't he speaking 
Ehee i want to cry right now
I want to push him away but i can't 
This only mean one thing...
 
He broke the hug and locked eyes with me for a moment. Still smiling like a goof
He then tugged my hair behind my ear and walked away. 
Ahaaaaa he's doing this on purpose to torture me. 
 
I cleared my head from any thought of him. Nothing happened okay Nothing !
I went back to the table with that idea in my head seeing the three of them sitting there. 
They were chating about something. I just have to ignore Key and i'll be fine just don't look at him. Okay Deep breath
"Hey what did i miss?" i tried to look normal as hard as i could. 
"Nothing we were just talking about the school trip next month" Kris replied me with a smile on his face. 
"Oh school trip ? I didn't know about it ?" i said then i drank some water. heh i'm still a bit nervous
"Yeah this school trip every year we go for 3 days and 2 nights or a week top" Key said. 
"Oh really" i said without looking at him. 
 
He then moved his hand again and held my hand and a big smile covered his face. But still he was pretty normal unlike me
Why is he cheating on his girlfriend like this
In front of her and she doesn't know 
Aish i feel guilty and sorry 
Key then started chatting with Hyuna as i was chatting with Kris 
Just talking about normal stuff 
And our fingers are still interlaced under the table.
Ugh This is wrong in so many ways 
 
"So Key" Hyuna started but she was talking to Key so i ignored her. "My place or your place tonight ?" She asked seductively. 
I automatically pulled Away my hand harshly and looked away. What was i thinking of course she's his girlfriend.
I felt Key staring at me then i felt his hand again on my hand gripping it so tight that i can't even let it go. 
"No not tonight" he replied casually. Kris was talking to me but my ears just weren't listening. 
"Then tomorrow" She blinked. Yahk 
"No not tomorrow not after it" He said then looked at me. My gaze were fixed on Kris and i was nodding to the story he was telling but still i don't even know what he is talking about. 
 
"Hyuna" Key started. "I wanna break up" He said and a huge wave of relief washed over me. 
"WHAT?!" She was making a scene. "YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME AGAIN" She was freaking out. 
"Yeah that's what i said" Key was all normal and didn't even look at her.
"Why Key why? What did i do?" she slammed her hand on the table and Key lifted his gaze to look at her. Kris was looking at her too 
Actually everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. 
 
"You really don't want me to mention what you did in the club the other night do you?" Key raised a brow acting all cool and so. 
Woh i feel like i'm watching a movie. 
"Huh?" She started to get nervous. Hmm i wonder what she did to get scared like this. 
"If you don't then just go out" Key said with a calm deep voice. She didn't even hesitate to obey immediately grapped her purse and stormed out. 
Wow 
 
"Sorry about that" he gave us cheesy smile like nothing happened. 
"No it's okay man things like this happen" Kris replied. 
"Well i better get going" He let go of my hand and gave me a last look. Then he went out. 
 
"Kris" I called as soon as i saw Key walking out. 
"Yeah"
"Mm can't we just stay friends?" i asked out of the blue. 
"Huh!"
"it's just that i don't feel like this well work out and i want to stay friends only" i said. He hesitated a little
"Mm you're right maybe i was rushing things we'll just stay friends if that's what you want" He smiled. 
"Thank you" i smiled back. 
"I need to go home now" i stood up. "Can i walk you home?" he asked. 
"No it's okay really i know the way and it's not that far" He just nodded. "Thanks again" then i went out. 
 
 
Kris POV 
 
boss will kill me she just walked away. I need to stick with her to know everything about her like boss ordered and i can't do that if i was only a friend. 
But then again i feel sorry for her. 
I mean god only know what Aron is planning to do to her. He never saw her and he don't even know her name but still he want her. 
Just because she know about vampires. Poor kid she will end up dead after this. 
I hate doing this but he have my sister and he said he will let her go if i brought this girl to him. 
So i don't have any choice. Sorry Jury 
 
 
Jury POV 
 
I went out from the restaurant looking left and right. I started quicking my base trying to catch with something or more like with someone. 
He couldn't have gone that far. 
 
"Yo" i turned my head and saw him. I sighed in relief. 
He came by my side. 
"Come on i'll walk you home" 
Yes 
"No" i acted all cold again. 
"You were just looking for me besidee It's dangerous this late i can't let you go alone" Key stated. 
I just started walking not wanting to admit or deny anything and he was walking beside me. 
 
"So" he started. "You eneded up things with him before you even start dating offically" he continued. 
"Yeah i only see him as a friend. Wait how did-" i said without looking at him. 
"You sure that's the only reason?" He grinned cutting me out. Idiot
"Yes" i continued walking and he just remained silent. 
 
The walk home was so quite. But i still enjoyed it. 
Nice breeze moon light and this background calm music playing on my mind.
We kept walking for a while till we reached home. 
"So are you planning to push away your stubbornness and go out with me this time" He asked smirking. 
Omma he's asking me out again. 
 
Say yes 
Say no 
Say yes 
Say no 
Yes 
No 
 
I don't know
 
But i promised myself that i won't fall for players. 
 
"We'll see about that later on" i replied. Phew no yes or no 
Then i turned my head to go inside my house but he held my wrist. 
 
"As you say" He smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek. Stunned
"Good night" He whispered then he turn around and headed to his house. 
What just happen? I moved my hand and touched my cheek. Kyaaaaaah 
 
 
"i'm telling you we decided to stay just friends" i answered Na young lazily as i laid flat on my bed. 
"But why?" she asked for the 62738251 time now. 
"I'll tell you everything in the morning i'm tired Na young-ah just let me sleep" i covered myself with my blanket. 
"Okay but i want full details in the morning" 
I just nodded under the blanket. 
Then my phone peeped. 
 
"Hey i think you got a message" Na young pointed. I lazily moved the blanket and gripped my phone to check it. 
Oh it's ______
"Who is it?" Na young asked and she didn't wait for me to answer as she snatched my phone from me. 
"Hey that's .. YOUR EX" she yelled. 
"Friend" i corrected for her reminding her that me and him decided to stay friends after the break up even thought he disappeared after word. 
"Yeah and he is coming to Korea tomorrow morning he want me to meet him in the airport" i excitedly jumped a little. Gah i miss him. That sound weird Okay i miss my friend. That's better
"You sure it's cool" 
"it's fine now let me sleep i wanna wake up early" i laid flat on my bed staring at the ceiling. 
Wah will i finally meet him again. 
 
 
Author POV 
 
*Ding Dong* 
Na young lazily moved to open the door rubbing her eyes. She got surprised to see Key at the door. 
"Hey is Jury here?" Key asked trying to peek behind Na young. 
"Oh no she went to the airport to meet her friend" Na young answered fixing her hair. 
"Friend?" Key repeated. 
"Yeah her ex boyfriend actually" Na young said. 
"Who?" Key asked scowling. 
"____" Na young answered and Key froze in his spot. 
 
- At the airport- 
 
You kept looking left and right searching for him still so excited that you well meet him again. 
Then you finally spotted him between the crowd. 
You jumped a little when you saw him looking around probably searching for you. 
"ARON" You yelled and waved to him he then spotted you and waved back smiling. 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
Hellooooooooooooooo wass up guys 
Hehehe beautiful spin huh xD
Hahahahaha x)