Clear

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
"So why did you want us here?" Taemin asked. 
 
"It's him" Key spat. 
 
"Who?" Jonghyun nudged. 
 
"... Aron … That we know .. Is the same Aron … We're a afraid of" He took forever spitting ever word with his palm rubbing each other near his face. 
 
"WHAT?" They shot in the same time. 
 
"What are you saying?" 
"You serious ?!" 
"Did you make sure of that?" 
 
Key who looked exasperated and down lifted his head to see them. "I.. Saw it with my own eyes He.. Took Jury with him" Key sealed both of his hand in his hair and looked down. 
 
"Crap" Minho kicked the table leg. "That weak so normal like fella. How can he be Aron" 
"How is this even possible. We already made sure it wasn't him" Jonghyun half-yelled looking at Key. 
"How am i supposed to know that" Key replied still looking down. 
"He was close all along and we didn't even know. He mocked us that sonofa" Minho pumped his fist together. 
"We should've been more cautions" Taemin added. 
 
"What's the use now. She was right in my hand and he took her" Key said his voice becoming deeper.
"Kibum. You didn't know it's not your fault only we're all in fault here" Jonghyun tried to calm Key rising rage. 
"She's my responsibility. You said that yourself and i doubt it her. Stupidly carelessy i forgot all the time we spent together and focused on the y lies she fed me with" He bursted. 
 
"Calm down. He won't hurt her. He doesn't want her He's probably after us" Taemin tried to help but Key rage could not be shut. 
"And how do you know that for sure ? He's an animal who blood out of everyone." 
Just thinking of the nasty things Aron might do to you made Key throw a breaking punch on the table in the middle.
"You're probably right" Jonghyun fueled Key even more. "We can't set back here. She is in danger because of us let's go" Jjong stood up. 
"To where ?" Taemin asked. "To the Highly government where else" 
 
"You're kidding me !! Why would the Highly government even bother about saving a human?" Minho frowned. 
"Of course They won't bother but let's not forget that there main target is Aron. Wherever Jury is Aron will be" Jonghyun answered reasonably. 
"Beside let's not forget about Onew Hyung there too" 
 
 
 
"The charge had been lifted?" Taemin tilted his head seeing Onew come out from the jail. "Because you don't have evidence against him right!" 
"Yes and the one who charged him dropped the case saying that it was a big misunderstanding. We apologize for that" 
"Try to do a better job next time" Taemin scowled at him and ran closer to Onew. 
"Hyung !!" He called him and ran to his arm. Onew was busy rubbing his wrist to notice Taemin till he got squeezed. 
 
"Oh Taeminnie" Onew beamed. "But what are you doing here alone?" 
"Hyung i missed you. A lot of things happened when you were gone. You're not gonna believe this but.." Taemin talked really fast which made Onew stop him. 
"Taemin Taemin Take a deep breath" He ordered. 
"Let us get out of here then we can talk. Okay!!" He continued Taemin nodded with a lost puppy features covering his face. 
 
"Again I'm so sorry for this misunderstanding" The guy from the H.G staff who seemed like the jailer bowed his head. 
Onew let go of Taemin and eyed the jailer bitterly. "I rotted in their with no decent food for no clear reason and all you can say is sorry !!!"  
"My apologies again" He remained in bowing position. 
"Physical abuse Ha I'll show you how to apply it" Onew acted like he'll smack his head and the jailer immediately took a defense position. Onew tsked and marched his way out with Taemin. 
 
"Hyung. You're okay right?" Taemin worriedly asked blinking at Onew. "I'm fine" He sang. 
"Now tell me what did you want to say earlier? Where are the others?" Onew questioned as the two of them made their way out. 
"Ah right" Taemin snapped. "Big problem. They went to report it to the Highly Government but they send me here to fitch you up when they heard that you were released. They're probably still in the head office" Taemin said in a baby crying voice. All the strength that he pulled up together for the past few days really exhusted this kid. 
"Wait report what ?" Onew stopped his track. 
 
 
"HAahh ?? When did all of this happen ?" Onew jaw dropped.
The 5 of them are back now to Key's house cuz the Government send them back till another notification. 
"Unbelievable" Onew mumbled still in shock mood. 
 
Everyone else just stayed quiet and looked away all in deep thoughts. Specially Key who was seeing things in black and white by now. 
"What are we going to do ?" Jonghyun lifted his head. Everyone just looked at him not knowing what to say. Again silence tented
And nothing broke that silence but the door bell. 
"I'll get it" Minho stood up and went to open the door. 
 
"Kris!"
 
Minho exclaimed. Non of them had ever seen Kris after he left from the Sc ounwent for the 'Urgent matter' of his. 
"Oh Sorry but this is really not a good time" Minho excused and was about to close the door when Kris stretched his leg between the door and it frame. 
"I know" Kris muttered. 
Minho blinked confused. "What do you know ?" 
"Everything" With that Kris pushed the door forcefully and made his way inside which totally caught Minho off guard. 
 
"Wait what everything!" 
"Vampires, You guys and Aron" Kris muttered and seated himself in Minho place. 
With wide eyes all of them turned to look at each other then back at him.
"Repeat that again" Jjong snapped. 
"It's true that i'm a human but the truth is … i'm Aron assistant" kris stated with a straight face. 
All of them gasped. Like they needed any shocks now.
 
"What the hell are you scheming on ?" Onew grunted. 
"Are you for real!!"Taemin blinked. 
"Yes"
 
It didn't take another word to make Key pin Kris on the wall with a clenched fist. 
"What did you say just say ?" Key shrieked. 
"Let me finish" Kris remained a poker face and a calm tone. 
 
"DON'T YOU HEAR!! YOU'RE ARON ASSIST. WHY ? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CHEAT ON US LIKE THIS WHEN WE CONSIDERED YOU AS A FREIND" Key really bursted this time.
 
All the Shinee stilled. Just looking. No one dared to stop Key cuz they were as shock as him right now.  
"And because i consider you all as my friends i came here" Kris still replied calmly. 
"Friend? You still call yourself a friend YOU SELFISH BRAT" 
Kris poked the inside of his mouth to keep himself calm. It sure took him everything in him to not shout back. 
"Yeah. Selfish. You call me selfish because you want to protect the people you love?! But we're the same here cuz i was doing that crap before because i wanted to protect THE PEOPLE I LOVE TOO. Did you think that i enjoyed working with him. Not even for a milli second ok i was just forced too. And you have no idea what i just sacrificed to be here so don't you dare .." Kris stopped swallowing his lump. "Don't you dare call me selfish" He continued. 
 
Key slowly let go of his collar but his eyes stilled as ice digging through Kris skin. 
"Talk" With one word. Kris made his way back to the couch where the others are making sure he pump Key shoulder harshly. 
All the Shinee glared at him feeling uneasiness to act like that toward some one who used to be friend. 
"I'll tell you everything. Their location ? Why did he take Jury ? What he'll do ? And risk my life on line to come clear" Kris sighed. 
"And how do we know you're not deceiving us and that this is not part of a plan that you made up with Aron" Onew reasoned. 
"Will .. I guess You just have to trust me on this matter cuz it's not just my life that i risked to come here" He looked down in deep thoughts whether if he made the good decision after days of thinking. 
"And Why do you want to come clear?" Minho asked with a poker face. 
"Because .. I did the wrong thing to protect someone i love but i ended up hurting other people i love as well. If i'm going to end up hurting someone in each way i better just do the right thing and hand my life over" He answered truthfully.
 
Everyone looked at each other suspiciously and nod.
"Spit it" Jonghyun grimaced. 
"Yeah first of all. Onew i'm sorry for putting you in jail. It was Aron order to disband you guys" Kris powed acting all formal. 
"What ? It was you ?" Onew blinked pointing his finger. "Sorry again but i lifted the charge as soon as i made up my mind to come clear" 
Onew shook his head and took a deep breath to calm his nerve. 
 
After a minute or so Kris begun talking. He told them everything in details. From the location to Aron's follower to the preparation to Lina. Yes he even told them about his sister to make them trust him. Basically he told them everything but one thing. Aron's plan 
He didn't know how to put it and he will probably look doubtful if he told them a nasty plan like that that he was in. And to make sure that the plan never see the light he told Key one thing.
 
"Key. Whatever you do. Do NOT go to fight Aron alone. Ever. You either go with the Highly government or do not go at all. And you have to really trust me on this" Kris concluded. 
I think that's will be it. If Key didn't go there Aron plan won't work that way.
 
 
After a half hour they all lift leaving Key in deep thoughts again. Was he to believe Kris or not ? 
Will he do know everything ! But was everything he knew was right. 
And he was told to wait till tomorrow to go there but can he really wait? 
As the thought of Jury crossing his mind every minute he was about to go insane. 
 
He gathered himself up and went over to her house immediately to her Bed room. 
He walked around the room for a bit feeling stiff looking at everything and slightly remembering every moment the spent together in this room. Then he laid on the bed and covered himself with the blanket. 
Who know maybe he'll be able to fall asleep in her bed. But as soon as he laid down some flash backs crossed his mind. 
 
When he was drunk. He heaved himself on her and they fell on bed
 
Key snapped his eyes opened. He looked around then looked at the bed. 
 
"Oh my god you're drunk" Your voice echoed in his mind once again. Memories from the night when he was drunk kept popping randomly in his mind.
He rubbed his head. 
 
"I Love you too. I always have i always will" This sentence got him good.
 
He felt his eyes burn in tears but nothing rolled in his cheek. He wanted to hit himself but what's the point now. It was his fault even he knew that. The word he was dying to hear she said. With her own lips she admit.
 
He sprung up from the bed in determination to find her. He knew the location that Kris pointed so why would he wait. Because Kris told him too. No why would he believe him anyway. 
After a battle in his head he decided to go to Jelyeen and what ever happen happen. 
 
 
It didn't take him long to reach there but he was moving like a lost puppy. He didn't know were to go specially cuz it was foggy and trees were all around. 
"Where the hell is this place ? Did Kris lie ?!" Key stopped and looked around. "It's Hopeless Hopeless here" He shook his head. 
 
"Helloooo" Key heard someone sing and looked up searching for the voice source. Minhyun was standing up on the tree.
 
"I don't believe we met before" Baekho appeared few steps away from him.
 
"A brave intruder in our territory !!!" Jr appeared from behind him.
 
 * * He cursed in his mind. *I'm trapped* 
Minhyun jumped off the tree. And the three of them surrounded Key. 
"What are you doing in our territory?" Jr asked poking the inside of his mouth. 
 
"Don't be too superficial. It's him" Ren appeared lastly and leaned on a tree.
 
Key tilted his head. *A girl?* 
"Oooooh You mean the lover boy from Shinee" Baekho snapped. "Took you long enough to arrive" With that he threw the first punch but Key smartly avoided it. And the fight between them begun. "Come on Boss is waiting for you" Minhyun said before joining in the fight. 
* they're Aron helpers* Key thought as he fighted back.
 
Key avoided every punch masterly but to fight with three is just too much. He was able to land a powerful punch on Minhyun face though. Ren was still leaning on the tree watching them while waiting for the right time to throw. 
Just in time Jr grabbed Key left arm and Baekho grabbed the other one. Ren came and swiped Key right in his stomach. Which made him cough. His vision blurred. Few seconds and he collapsed on the ground.
"He wasn't easy as i thought" Jr scoffed. Ren rubbed his hand together "He's not easy at all. We only were able to knock him because there's 4 of us" Ren admitted remaining his poker face.
"Well.." Minhyun shrugged. 
 
 
Key opened his eyes adjusting the unfamiliar place he's in. He tried to straight himself but he was tied down good with materials that even he can break out free from.
"I see that you're awake" Aron smirked.
Key's eyes twitched in anger and he tried hard to stand this time but still with no use.
"" Key shouted and once again tried to break free. He just wanted to jump on Aron and rip him apart. 
"Easy down buddy" Aron scoffed. 
"Wher-"
"I just called for her. She'll be here" Aron cut him. 
"Don't you dar-" 
"I know i won't" Aron answered. Everything Key was trying to say afterward was just useless since Aron knew everything he was about to say. 
 
"You have no idea how much trouble you've saved me by coming here on your own" Aron grinned. Just then you were pushed in the big very much empty room forcefully. 
Your face was poker but it darkened upon seeing Key. 
 
"Kibum!!" You called and came running to Aron side instead of him. 
"What is he doing here ? You promised me you won't hurt him" You started shouting at him. 
Aron cupped your face strongly . 
"He came here with his own foot okay!! You don't expect me to let him go now do you" Aron moved his face near your face. 
 
"Let go of her you bastard" Key Shouted furiously. 
Aron moved his lips with yours just to piss Key more. 
You tried to push him away but he kept forcing his lips on yours. 
" OFF HEEER" Key shrieked even louder and tried to struggle free which made Aron smirk again and finally let go. 
You pushed him away but he gripped your wrist not wanting to let you go near Key yet. 
"Oh sorry i touched your 'Property'"
"" Key glared at Aron cuz pretty much that was the only thing he was able to do. He felt his heart burn up.
You wiped your lips along with the tears that filled your face. You felt humiliated and ashamed. You didn't dare to look at Key anymore. 
 
"You want her back don't you!! It's okay i'll let you guys be i'm not that mean you know" He grinned. 
"But before i leave you two alone i must.." He placed his fingers on your neck then moved them fast on your back creating a BIG scar. You almost fainted from the pain but Aron made sure you don't. 
Key eyes widen. 
 
--
 
"He can't possibly be in Jelyeen When i clearly told him NOT to go alone" Kris freaked out. 
"He probably couldn't wait no one told you to give him the location" Jjong shot in frustration. 
"That reckless fool. This is bad we should ask for the H.G help immediately" Kris yelled and moved his finger in his hair.
"That idiot walked to the trap with his on feet" He muttered. 
"Wait What do you mean by that?" Minho grabbed Kris Arm. Kris swallowed. 
"It was Aron plan .. He planned to .. Make Key get rid of Jury himself" He swallowed again.
 
--
 
"And of course not to leave you like this. You probably want to hug her now don't you" Aron teased.
"NO PLEASE DON'T-" Key begged not wanting to be freed anymore but it was too late. 
All the materials that were tying him down had disappeared. 
Aron let out a last smirk. "You two kids have fun" And he went out making the both of them alone in the room. 
You placed your hand on your neck in attemp to ease the pain and stop the bleeding but it didn't help at all.
"Key" You helplessly plea. 
Key placed his hand on his mouth and nose wanting to block the smell. . His eyes still widely open. 
 
"DON'T.. Come .. NEAR .. Me" He panted.  
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
Ayo i hated writing that ㅠㅠ I just make Aron look worse every time
But the end is very close now :')
 
And i finally changed my name at last =))