Airport

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
"i didn't know you 2 were dating ?" Aron pointed confused.
 
Key immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
Omg I feel tension in the air
 
"Well we ARE" Key shot back. Aron smiled. 
Why is Key being so rude to Aron while Aron try his best to be nice. I don't get this 'Key'
 
"Good thing now i know my Jury is in a safe hand" Aron continued smiling. 
Uh ooh that 'My Jury' part will lead to so many troubles even though Aron only meant it brotherly. 
I turned my head and saw Key frowning.
"Come on it's hot out here" i snapped before Key can pick a fight with Aron. "Let's go in" 
 
So we went in and i was asking for the fly that coming from LA and apparently they postponed it 1 hour for unknown reason means my parents will arrive at 2 PM and it's only 12:30 now. Means i'll wait for an  extra hour & 30 minutes. 
 
I went and sat on the chair in the waiting area with Key on my right and Aron on my left.
This cannot be good. 
"Hey listen i'm going to the bathroom" Key whispered i nodded. Then he went leaving me & Aron alone. 
 
"You didn't tell me you were dating?" Aron started as soon  as Key left. 
"Well it just happened" i smiled. Will Yeah it kinda just happened. 
"He look like a good guy" Aron leaned back to his chair. "But he's jealous much" he continued and shrugged. 
"Ha?!" i played the dumb now. 
"He hate me because he thinks i still have a thing for you. It's obvious" Aron pointed still wearing a soft expression. 
"Psh you know that's not true. He only met you yesterday and i told him you're just like a brother to me" I replied. 
"Please anyone can tell he hate me" Aron scoffed. "He hate me because i was your Ex" 
Okay this is the first time Aron open this subject ever since we broke up. He never said that he is my ex he always say he is my friend. 
"Yeah but we don't have feelings for each other anymore" i scoffed finding the whole subject completely ridiculous. 
 
"Maybe" Aron muttered but it was audible enough for me to hear. I widen my eyes when i realized what i just heard. Did i hear right 
Before i even ask about what he said Key came back from the bathroom. 
"Hey sorry i'm late" key sat next to me but my mind is blank right now. "Oh yeah" came flatly from me and Key looked at me with confused featured.
I decided to shrug off the whole thing will yeah i probably just heard wrong. 
 
"Let's go eat there is a restaurant near by we can't just stay here doing nothing" Aron suggest. 
"You're hungry?" Key asked me i was about to shake my head in no but my stomach beated me and made some weird noises. Ops 
"Hehehe" i giggled awkwardly out of embarrassment. Right i didn't eat breakfast today even Key didn't eat. 
"I think that settles it let's go" Aron stood up. "It's on me" he added and grinned. 
Key was taken a back probably because of Aron. I know Aron is right Key do hate him a lot. I don't know why though
"Let's go i'm starving" i jumped up and stood next to Aron. I looked down at Key and he was eyeing me in disbelief. 
"What? You're not hungry?" i asked he immediately stood next to me and we started walking toward the restaurant area. 
 
I need to break the tension between them. I need to do something about this awkward aura between them. 
So i linked my arm with the both of them. Me in the middle jumping like a child. 
Key was a bit surprised about me linking arm with the both of them but Aron just smiled. 
I mean we were use to link arm all the time when we were dating. 
Wait i probably shouldn't have thought about that now. He is my friend i can't think of him in other way beside i have Key now
 
But some spark and drum roll is playing in my heart. What's wrong with my heart? 
Am i sick? Or my heart is beating cuz i'm linking arm with Kibum. 
Whatever I'm enjoyinh this he can't tease me in front of Aron.
 
But still the harsh truth is that the one on the right is my ex boyfriend and the one on the left is my boyfriend. And my heart is beating for the one on my left like it usually did for the one on my right
 
Heart why do you keep rminding me about the past that i'm trying to ignore.
 
"So what do you want to eat?" Key snapped me out of my daze. 
"Huh oh anything you want?" i smiled at him. 
While we were eating it was incredibly awkward. Just the stares between Key and Aron tells it all. I didn't even eat well. 
"What time is it ?" i asked eyeing no one in particular. 
"1:15" They both answered in unison. Then stared at each other again <*sigh> 
"So Jury how school?" Aron started asking in english. 
"Good" i answered back. "Oppa right ! what about your school you should be a senior too?" i asked and the word 'oppa' decided to take a place in my question. And hell my question got completely ignored when i felt Key glare burning my side. 
 
What?! Is it so wrong to call Aron oppa. It's just as term of respect right,!! Nah i'm only using it ro see Key's raction xP 
"Let's get out of here i'm full" Key stood up firmly holding my hand. Wow he is on heck of a jealous boy. 
"Go ahead i'll go pay then i'll follow you" Aron still managed to smile. 
"Yeah you go and pay" Key slammed some money next to Aron in the table. Aron stared at the cash in front of him then back at Key. 
"But i said it's on me" he pointed to himself. 
"And who said i liked that idea" Key raised a brow. 
Then he started dragging me back to the waiting area. I looked back at Aron and he was eyeing us in disbelief. 
 
 
"Will it kill you to be nice to him" i yanked his hand when we got away from the restaurant area. 
Key just looked up then took a deep breath and lowered his head with one of his hand on his waist. He looks like he's trying to control his anger. 
"Fishy" he just muttered and looked up to meet my confused face. 
"Huh?" 
"There is something fishy about him" Key looked down again. Like he was whispering to his feet or something. 
"Fishy? Key your hallucinating there is nothing wrong about him" i said and Key raised his head back to me. 
"I'm telling you he is up to something. Just trust me" he intertwined his finger with me. "Don't ever talk to him when i'm not around" 
Something sincere about his eyes made me unconsciously nod. We locked gaze for a brief moment before he spoke again. 
"And don't you ever call him oppa" Key looked away. 
"What? Why?" i whined. 
"Just" 
"Jealous much" i scoffed. "I'm not jealous" he spoke back immediately like he had his answer prepared already. 
"Whatever but i'm telling you i know Aron oppa he is a great guy can't you just try to be a friend with him" i looked at him with puppy eyes. 
"Not if you continued calling him oppa" he hissed. "What so wrong about that?" i muttered and looked away. 
"You said you will trust me right" he gripped my hand tighter which made me look back at him. 
"Okay i won't hang a lot with him IF you promised you'll be nice to him" 
"I can't" 
"Try. once you get to know him you'll know how good he is beside he won't stay here for a long time" I said a bit disappointed at the fact of Aron leaving again. I mean he's my friend i don't want him to leave. 
Key remained silent.  
"Whatever" key finally gave in. "Just don't call him oppa" He hissed again. 
I pouted as we continued walking to the waiting area. 
 
"Didn't i warn you about pouting already" Here we back to smug Key. "what you gonna do huh?" i stuck my tongue and run to the waiting area that was few steps away. 
I saw Aron was waiting there. Looks like we took really long time walking back here. 
"Oh Aron" I said and went to set beside him. He just smiled like he usually do.
I can't believe Key thinks that Aron hides something. I mean come on Aron he is.. will perfect. 
"Oh you still here?" Key said with a cold voice. 
"Where else will i go?" Aron shrugged.
 
 
The time passed while i was chatting with Aron again and Key just kept taking glances at us while playing with my hand. 
i can feel that he is a bit angry or maybe disappointed but he don't wanna talk with Aron so what other choice do i have? 
"I think it's about time" Aron declared. I looked at the big watch that was hanging up there and  it was already 1:53 
"Yeah you're right. Finally i can't wait to see them." i smiled and stood up. 
 
 
Few minutes later we went to see the passengers who came from L.A. I scanned the crowed to spot my parents but i didn't see them. 
"I can't see them"  i pouted. 
"Don't worry they'll be here" Aron reassured me.
"Look there they are" Key pointed and my gaze immediately followed his hand till i saw them.
Omma Appa !! 
"You know her parents?" I heard Aron ask Key confused. 
"Yeah i met them before" Key reply was the last thing i heard before i started running to my parents who were having trouble locating my place. 
 
"Omma Appa" the i jumped in my mother arm. Dad stopped pushing the luggage and hugged me as well. 
"Oh my daughter you're okay ? You're not hurt anywhere right?" Mom worried tears started rolling in her cheeks. 
"Omma don't cry i'm fine" i smiled at her and held her hand. "My daughter" She gave me another bear hug. 
"We're sorry for letting you alone for that long" Dad said. 
"No really it's fine" i smiled again. "I'm sorry i wasn't able to take care of the house" i muttered. 
"No it's okay the important thing is that you are fine" Dad replied. 
"Yeah you have no idea how worried i was when Aron called" Mama said. "I'm sorry i didn't call but as you can see i'm perfectly fine" i smiled. 
 
Then i felt my dad is staring behind me so i turned around and saw Aron & Key behind. They both bowed at the same time.
"Oh Aron darling here you are" Mom went and gave Aron a quick hug Dad did the same. Now i remember how they love Aron and how they got mad when we broke up. 
But i kinda feel sorry for Key. 
"And who's that?" Mom asked referring to Key. 
"Oh that's.." How should i introduce him? "My friend Kibum don't you remember him?" Key and Aron looked at me confused specially Key. I shook my head signaling that it's not time yet. I know how my parents are still fond of Aron.
 
Mom raised a brow and started thinking for awhile. She doesn't seem to recognize him.
"Honey we met him with his parents the first time we got in here. Don't you remember ?!" daddy said and mom snapped and clapped her hand together. 
"Right now i remember you. The boy who live right next door. How's your parents?" Mom asked Key. 
No wonder she couldn't recognize him. He was acting like a nerd when she first saw him. 
"They're fine. Thanx for asking about them" Key bowed a little. 
 
Kyaaaaaaah my boyfriend is so polite $.$ 
 
"Say hi to them for me" Mom said Key just nod. Wait does Key actually have parents? Do vampires have parents? What am i saying of course they didn't hatch from an egg xD right ?! 
But where are his parents ? Were those man and wife are his actual parents !!
What tha ?! Now that i think about it i don't know anything about his life before i met him. I don't know about his past ><
 
"Come on let's go now." dad declare. Aron went to take the luggage to the car with my father. 
"Umma Key took good care of me when the house burned" i tried to alludes our relation ship but mom didn't seem to buy it.
"Oh really !" Mom raised a brow. "Where did you sleep last night young lady?" She asked. Uh ooh smarty mom is back again. 
"At N-Na young house" i stuttered and played with my finger which is a habit i have when i lie. "Key let me in his house and surved me some food till Na young came and pick me up" i'm lying tom my mother but mom seemed like she believed me. 
"Oh okay then. Thank you Kibum for taking care of my daughter" She nod her head. 
"No it's okay it was nothing" Key smiled. 
"See you later then" Mom nod again and Key bowed back. Then she started walking. 
"Hey i'll call later" i whispered as i patted his arm then went after her.
 
 
- In the car- 
Aron was driving. Dad beside him in the passenger seat and me my mom in the back. 
"Hey Aron when did you learn how to drive?" i asked him. 
"I'm 18 it's normal for me to drive. How about you? Don't tell me you didn't get your driver license yet?"He asked in a mocking tone. "I didn't" i replied flatly 
"Really? How come you're 18 too" he asked curious. 
I was about to answer but my dad answered before me. 
"I didn't have time to teach her how to drive" Dad said. "Really! I'll teach her then. I'm an excellent driver" Aron hit his chest playfully. 
"If you were such a good driver then you should that your should always be on wheel son" Mom mocked him. "Yes ma'am" Aron muttered and placed both of his hand v
Back on the wheel. We all laughed 
He's so cute 
 "And don't talk much when you're driving" Dad advised. "Yes sir" Aron saluted. 
"HANDS ON WHEEL" Mom and dad yelled together. Aron immediately placed his hand back on the wheel. "Sorry ma'am" He muttered again. Then we all laughed again. 
Seriously he is just so adorable. 
But i wonder what is Key doing? 
 
The car stopped and we stepped out. "Omma where is this place?" i asked while Dad & Aron were taking care of the luggage. 
"Just an apartment. We'll stay here till the restoration ends" mom explained i nodded. 
The building looks very nice. 
"Go and check  it Aron recommended it i bet it's very nice. Me and your father will go check the house then we'll come again arasso ?" Mom said i nodded. Then she went off with my father. 
"Come on the apartment on the 3rd floor" Aron nudged me. "I heard you recommended this place how did you know it?" 
"I live here right next to your apartments" He smiled. 
Aron live next to us !!! SHOOT Key will flip tables when he hear about this. 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
Finally updated :3 just wanted you to know that i'm still alive xD lol
dn't update for a long time sorry my fault but i broke my Ipad screen and took me awhile to fix it. 
Thank god the data were all safe :D 
 
I'll try my best for that not to happen again >> and for me not to break it again xP 
Hope you like this chapter ^^