key Is A Player

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"Aron" "Aron-ah" "Yah Kwang Aaron" 
No answer. 
I've been knocking on his door for a half hour now. He didn't open 
He skipped school today and i didn't see him for a couple of days now
I'm afraid he is sick you know. He have no one to take care of him. 
 
Aish 
I give up maybe he's just not in here 
So i made my way back to my apartment. I entered and locked the door. 
I went to couch and laid on it. 
Aaah i just wanna take a warm bath and sleep Zz
 
So i sat and took off my jacket i was about to take off my shirt too but i heard someone yell from the kitchen. What was that?
 
"Uff nothing here?" 
 
Omona who was that?! Th-theif 
A thief in h-here 
Like the movies when their are guns and knives and *Gulp* 
Ottokie i'm going to die. 
Wait i should hide and call the police. Police ?! Idk the number here in korea. 
I hid behind the couch. 
Is it 122 ?! 211 ?! 123 ?!
 
Oh i don't know 
 
This just won't work. Yeah come on be strong Jury
Let's face it you're a strong women.
I swallowed hard and got up searching for something to hit the thief with 
Oh a broom i think it will do. 
Ok here we go *Gulp* i can handle it 
 
I carefully tiptoed to the kitchen. I took a deep breath 
I saw someone beside the fridge which made my heart speed up 
My body started shaking. No come on do it if you don't wanna be dead Jury 
Oh yeah here i go. 
 
"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
 
And bang on the thief head. 
"Ouch" i heard him yelp. 
"TAKE THIS THEIF" And without opening my eyes i kept hitting the thief till i heard the broom break. 
Uh ooh 
"HELP!!" I yelled ready to storm off but the thief grabbed me wrist. 
 
"Yah!! let GGOOO" "HELP" 
 
Then this freaking hand covered my mouth. I immediately bit it I heard him winch so i took the chance
Turned around and kicked in the ball. 
 
YES-Uh Ooh 
 
 
 
"uh oooouch" 
"Sorry again i'm really really sorry" I apologized for the 1000000 time now as i was bandaging his hand. 
He glared at me. 
I blinked and sat on the ground as he was lying on the couch. 
"I mean i heard your footsteps and felt your presence but i thought you wanted to surprise me with back hug or something but This was totally unexpected."He said in angry disappointed
 
"SORRY" I mouthed. 
 
"Eish YOU EVEN BIT ME" He yelled. 
"Will what do you want from me ? You didn't tell me you were coming today. I panicked when i heared someone in the kitchen" i defended my myself. 
"i used to come everyday before?" 
"Yeah when my parents were here you used sneak in that's okay. But now it's different" I argued back. 
"Aish i don't understand girls" He missed his hair . "At least now i know that i don't need to worry about you living alone anymore you can make them regret they came in a blink of an eye" he said sarcastically. 
 
"i already said i'm sorry" I muttered again. 
He eyed me then shook his head and ruffled my hair. I was like a pet seating next to the couch. 
 
"It's okay you did the right thing. Next time when you MAKE SURE IT'S NOT ME spray with pepper too" 
 
I laughed at his comment. 
"Btw Key why are you here?!" I finally got a chance to ask. 
"I was here to see my not so beautiful girl anymore" He just saidmmy girl right!! Om- Wait Not so beautiful anymore. 
"Heeeeeeeey" i felt offended. 
 
"Just kidding i was here to start the tutoring session but as my state now i think we're not starting anytime soon" He rolled his eyes. 
"Oh.. Too bad okay will bye bye" I got up hopping he'll stand up too. 
"Wwwait your kicking me out now too ?!" He widen his eyes. "Daeback seriously" He shook his head. 
 
"I didn't mean to but it's getting late. Mom and Dad specifically said : DO NOT LET ANY BOY IN." i mimicked their voice. 
"Since when did you listen to them. Yo Jung Jury if you forgot you're already old enough" 
I don't even wanna know what he meant about that
 
"I'm just tired i wanna sleep" i pouted. 
"Don't pout" His strict order made me unknowingly bite my tongue. 
 
"Ouch. I bith my thoungue. Ith hurth"
 
and at my stupid sound he bursted out laughing. 
"now you deserved that" He mocked. I glared at him. 
"Ok i'm going now i'm tired myself" He had this half smile half smirk on. I don't know what exactly it was but he opened his arm. 
I looked at him then scoffed. "Eish" Then i gave him a quick hug 
But he didn't let go. 
 
"That's for hitting my head bitting my hand and Kicking my ball" He squeezed me so tight that i couldn't breath properly. 
It didn't feel bad actually it felt warm and secure. I loved the feeling that now i didn't want to let go. 
 
"Oh who am i kidding? I'm hugging a ert" He scoffed and let go. 
 
I stock my tongue at him. 
"Ok Good night" He smiled. 
"Good Night" i waved. 
"Make sure to dream about me" Then he disappeared. 
I don't control my dream idiot :P 
 
 
 
"Am i that ugly?!" Na young asked fixing her hair in the bathroom mirror. "You're joking right?!" i raised a brow at her. 
No kidding but Na Young is really beautiful. And i'm not saying that only because she's my friend but because it's true. 
"Then why am i still single ?!"
I laughed at her question. "Boys must think i'm ugly" She sighed. 
"You're blind aren't you ?! All of this and you call yourself ugly" I squeezed her cheek with my finger letting her lips pout like a fish making her face the mirror.
 
"Hey i look funny" She slapped my hand away. "Then am i fat? Do i really look like an elephant?" 
"What is wrong with you today seriously?!" i questioned. "Wait you don't actually believe that cuz Jjong said it" I snapped then laughed. I can't believe she really think that way. 
 
"Nooooo. But now every time he see me he call me 'Baby elephant' and i'm starting to believe i gained some weight" She looked down at her body. 
"Awwwwee baby elephant that's so cute" i squealed. 
"Yah yah yah. What's cute about elephant?" She yelled. 
 
"Hehehe anyway you know he's just joking. You know when a guy like a girl and he start teasing her and stuff. That's exactly how it is with you and Jonghyun" i explained. 
 
"No it's not. He's just a player he just love hanging around .. Girls" She said in a disgust tone. 
"You just don't see it girl. You said Key was a  player look at him now" I smiled as i mentioned his name. 
"key Is A Player" She nod "i've been in the same school with him for long time now believe me you have no idea how player he was" She scoffed. 
"But then jjong is different. Key is a player alright but Jonghyun is the number 1 player of all player in the whole wide world" 
 
I just kept in daze i didn't even listen to what she said after 'Key is a player alright' Okay i knew about him being a player but is it really that serious. 
Was he really that much of a player ?!
"Jury!" Na young called. 
"Huh!!" I snapped out. 
"Forget it. Class is about to start. Come on" 
"Oh ok" 
 
 
 
English Class. No Aron No Kris 
Ugh where are they?! 
"Ok class work in pair now our topic is Shakespeare. explain what did Shakespeare might thought about when writing his Novels. Where do you think he got his inspiration from? What his motive was ? And so on. Discuss it now and hand me the full report next week. Okay?!"
 
The class all sighed. No offense but the student here hate anything do in English. Maybe cuz they're not so good in english you hear them complain every once and awhile. 
Here comes the benefit of studying in the U.S 
Mwhahaha i can rock this i mean even my partner is.... I turned to my side just an empty chair. 
Oh i forgot Aron is absent today. 
 
"Mr. Park my partner is absent" I raised my hand. "Yeah me too" The girl next to the empty seat said. 
Oh right Kris is absent too. 
"Oh i see. Sohyun go and discuss it for now with Jury and take notes both of you and deliver it to your partner later arsso" 
 
"Neh" She stood up and came toward me and took the empty seat next to me. 
Woh she look cute but wait 
Isn't she Hyuna friend
Omg right she's from 4minute 
Hell this is not going to be easy. 
 
"Hi i'm Sohyun" 
Okay maybe i was wrong. 
"i'm Ju-" 
"Let's just finish this fast" She sighed and gave me irritated stare. 
I knew it i'm never wrong. 
"I couldn't be happier" I mocked and started writing on my notes. 
 
"Did you ever read about Shakespeare ?" I asked in english she gave me a weird look. 
"Ugh this idiot can't even understand english" I scoffed and went back to notes. 
"Yah speak Korean you stupid don't brag that you know english" She rolled her eyes. 
 
"First. This is english class." i said in a duh tone. " And my question was so simple that a 4th grader can understand it. Second: did you just call me stupid?" i raised a brow. 
She wanna pick a fight isn't she. 
 
"Whatever" She rolled her eyes. She chickened easily.
This should be interesting. 
"Hey Sohyun" I called she turned her head to me with a poker face. 
"Why do you hate me? Did i do anything wrong?" i asked. Hell i don't care about her answer but at least i should know right. Even though i already know what she'll say
 
"You stole my unnie boyfriend" She spat bitterly. 
And their you have it. 
"Unnie?" i played dumb. 
"Hyuna unnie" She answered. She look like a kid seriously.
"What make you think i stole him" 
"i i .. Mm Hyuna unnie say so" She stuttered first. Something fishy. 
"And you always believe her?" I questioned. 
"Yes" She answered a bit loud and turned her head. "No" She then muttered really low for me not to hear but i did anyway. 
Black hole just as i expected. 
 
"She make you feel small doesn't she" 
Sohyun looked at me with innocent eyes then looked down and nod hesitantly. 
"Don't ruin your personality because of her. I believe you're better than to be her pal" i smiled at her she didn't look convinced about what i said. 
"If i disagreed with her or disobeyed her she'll kick me out. I'll be lonely" 
"Hey you can be my friend i'll totally love that" 
Yet she didn't looked convinced. 
 
"Look like you still don't know how things work here. No one want to be in her bad side. You have Shinee with you Hyuna wouldn't dare to touch you but it's different to us"
She explained. 
"Beside she treat me very nice. If Following her orders will make me stay in her good side and make her continue to be my friend then i'm welling to do that. I don't want my highschool years to turn to a living hell" 
She sighed. 
 
Poor kid i so pity her right now.
And i'm lost of words i don't know how to reply that. 
 
The bell rang. 
 
"Class dismiss" The teacher announced. 
"Just a Little advise before i leave. Watch out from Key he is not what you think he is" then she collected her stuff and left. 
 
Chill ran down my spine 
She is nice for someone who is Hyuna pal. But hell Her sentence make me creep 
What is it to watch out from? And how does she think i don't know Key very will. i do right
Yeah 
 
I even know he is a vampire what is it that she know and i don't 
Does she know what he is too 
Noooo that's nonsense 
But Ugh i'm going crazy 
Why does everyone insist that my boyfriend is a player 
Is he really just toying me ?! 
No way. Right
 
"Jury" Na young called me. I lifted my gaze to see her standing up. 
"You're not planning on sleeping in here are you ?" 
"Oh" Then i stood up and left with her. 
 
 
School day finally ended peacefully and it's already time to go home. 
I stormed out before anyone catch up with me. 
I just wanna go home and rest 
Maybe think about some stuff a bit
 
as i made my way to the gate i spotted Key standing their leaning on the wall and kicking some rocks . 
Guess he is waiting for me.
He lifted his gaze and spotted me before i sneak away. 
"Babe" 
He straightened himself. 
"You're waiting for me?" i asked he nod like a child. 
 
'key Is A Player" She nod "i've been in the same school with him for long time now believe me you have no idea how player he was"
"Just a Little advise before i leave. Watch out from Key he is not what you think he is" 
 
Na young and Sohyun words ringed in my head. 
"Jury" Key snapped me out of my daze. "Thinking about me and daydreaming about me is cool but it's not polite when i'm right infront of you. you know" He teased. I didn't laugh 
"Oookkaay is everything's alright ?" he asked worriedly. 
 
Should i choose to believe them or not. 
"I'm just a little tired" i lied. "Oh let's take you home then" 
The walk home was silent. He didn't say anything nor did i 
I reached home bid him goodbye then enterd. 
 
I deadly walked and plopped down the couch 
Ahhhh why does my head hurt so much right now 
 
'Watch out from Key he is not what you think he is' i abruptly sat. 
What possibly was that suppoese to mean. 
 
'key Is A Player' key Is A Player' key Is A Player'  
It kept repeating in my head till i was actually going to believe it Ahhhhhh 
 
No 
No 
No 
key Is Not A Player Key was a player 
Right he WAS
WAS= Past tense . Past  
He is nice to me why do i bother about their opinion
And i don't care about what Key did before he met me. That's his past 
I only care about the future 
And right now my future is telling me to believe in him. 
 
*Ding Dong* 
"Who is it?" i washed all my thoughts away and stood up to open the door. 
And guess who is on the door. 
key 
And Onew Minho Jonghyun Taemin. Na young and Hajin too 
What is going on. 
"Why didn't you change yet" Taemin whined. I got confused. 
"Oh sorry actually i forgot to tell her" Key rubbed his neck. 
"Jury come on we're going out" 
"To where?" i asked confused. They just all smiled but Na young and Hajin who both looked as lost as me.
"We were just dragged here violently. We don't know anything just like you" Na young whispered. 
"Come on" Key shoved me inside to let me change. 
Okay my boyfriend is full of surprises
 
 
 
____________________________________________
i should stop updating this late at night when i have school tomorrow. Seriously  :P