What Happen in Detention Stay in Detention

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"Um you said your name is Kris?" i asked again he nod cooly. There is something he can't be normal  . No way he is probably after something but what does he want. Man this is nerve cracking. I need to get Jury to stay away from him but how. Who is he ? I gotta know
 
 
"Finally it was a long day" Taemin yawned as we were heading out of school. I still did not tell them about what i think of Kris and they didn't seem to notice it. 
"Dude where are you going?" Minho asked when he saw me going back to school. 
 
"Detention" i sighed. they all bursted out laughing
 
"Wow you got detention haha why is that?" onew questioned while laughing.
"Skipping biology" i answered simply.
"Heh i skipped english and i didn't get detention" Jonghyun mocked. I just ignored him. 
"You'll stay 2 hours here hyung that's a lot" Taemin stated. It's true non of us ever had detention i mean even thought we rarely attend classes teachers don't dare to give us detention but this biology teacher have gut. She seem like she hate me or something. 
Pfft like a care 
"Don't worry i'm not planning on staying there. I'll meet with you in Jonghyun house later" I waved as i walked back in school. 
 
Detention mm so just i'll enter kill the teacher who is watching and then i'll go buy to Ms. biology teacher and torture her a bit  then kill her too then i'll head back to Jonghyun house Simple right 
hehehehehe 
I won't kill them Lol  just kidding. I never killed a person before in my life and i won't start now don't worry. But i can't hide the fact that i actually thought about it.
Hope the detention room is empty cuz it's easier to sneak out that way.
 
Reached the room 
Opened the door 2 surprises
 
first/ Ms. Yun our biology teacher is the one who is watching today. Means no way to sneak out. 
Second/ Jung Jury is setting there in one of the desks.
wow
Oh i didn't know she's the type to get detention 
 
2 sides to look at this situation. 
 
One HORRIBLE I'LL SPEND TWO F***ING HOURS OF MY LIFE HERE AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO SNEAK OUT BECAUSE THE HELL MOST ANNOYING TEACHER IS WATCHING. 
 
Second i'll get to spend some private time with Jury despite the hateful hag here who i hope  that she'll magically despair and if she did despair then i'll spend 2 hours gladly here and i'll certainly won't mind if it became 3,4,5 hours 
 
"Kim Kibum take a seat" the y teacher declared. 
I took a quick glimpse at Jury her expression were very shocked to see me. I should be the one who is shocked to see you women. 
I went and sat next to her. Clearly she was uncomfortable cuz she moved a little. 
 
"Kibum can't you see that the lady is uncomfortable. There is a lot of seat go set in another one" The snobbish teacher ordered. I just obliged cuz i'm sure something not good will happen if i disobey this crazy hag. 
 
"I'll go to the bathroom for while. No one get out from here" she pointed her finger to us. "Arasso" she then slammed the table with her long thick rubber and went out closing the door behind her. 
 
Phew Finally the despicable teacher went out which leave us with ..... I turned my head with smug grin on my face but it vanished immediately when my eyes fell on her. 
Her hand were traveling from her stomach to her waist but she kept a normal very calm face.
Something is wrong here 
"You're on your period?" i cluelessly asked. She instantly removed her hand from her stomach and blushed. 
"No-o what make you say that" she asked without turning her head to me. 
"Then your stomach hurt Because..." i waited for her to continue. 
"I think i might accidentally hit my waist in the counter of the bar the other day" she answered. 
Right i remember her legs got welcomed by the metal chair and her waist with the bar counter when Gyungjun pushed her a side. 
"Oh" just came out of my mouth. 
 
"By the way who tugged me to my bed yesterday?" She asked out of the blue.
Uh why is she asking me that? She make me remember stuff i don't wanna remember.
 
"Why are you asking?" 
 
"Because i don't remember going to my bed" she answered. 
 
"So you don't remember what happened between us last night !! What a shame" i playfully shook my head. 
 
"WHAT ?! What happened ? Your joking right" she snapped. 
 
"Shhh Ms. Yun is coming" i placed my finger in front of my mouth asking her to hush when i heard some footsteps outside. Daeback i can't get enough of this. Her expression tells that she want to eat me alive. 
I know nothing real happened last night but i can't seem to get enough from teasing her. 
 
 
Jury POV 
 
My jaw dropped when i saw Key in detention. Out of all students in this school he have detention . Today. Like me. And no one else do. Really >< 
And now the teacher left us alone. Why no other student have detention today? Did it have to be just me and him? 
Ugh forget about him my back hurt as well as my stomach. Uh i think it was because of this Gyungjun he should be thankful he is dead or imma go and rip his parts for hurting me like this. I swear it freaking hurt. A lot 
 
But i had to pretend that i was fine earlier because of Kris. He is worry sick about my leg i can't tell him that i hurt my back too. He would've nurse me all day if he found out. Sweat i know but i can't bother him hehe 
I don't know him for long time but i'm so comfortable around him.
Key interrupted my thoughts with his stupid question. 
 
"You're on your period?"
 
Believe me it feel really embarrassing when a guy ask you this question. I managed to give him an answer anyway. 
And then asked him another question. 

"By the way who tugged me to my bed yesterday?" i asked out of the blue. I don't know but i'm just wondering. But i swear his answer shocked the hell out of me. 


"So you don't remember what happened between us last night !! What a shame" He answered.

what HAPPEN between US. What us? There is no us he is kidding right.


"WHAT ?! What happened ? Your joking right" i panicked. 


"Shhh Ms. Yun is coming" he hushed me. Eh i don't care who is coming just tell me what happened already +.+

 

"I see you two are still here. No planning to escape right Kim Kibum" the teacher eyed Key. Looks like she have something against him. Whatever that's not important right now. I turned my gaze back to Key. He took notice and smirked then he leaned in a bit and whispered.
"you're right just joking" 
 
Then he straightened himself "No ma'am no planning to escape at all" he grinned. 
he made me worry for nothing i should've known better.
"What was that?" The teacher pointed to both us. "I have my eyes on you Kim Kibum" Then she sat on jer seat. 
 
5 minutes later the teacher phone peeped. She looked at it for a brief moment then turned her gaze to me. 
 
"Jung Jury right?" i just nodded. 
 
"Do you know him?" she said referring to Key. 
 
"No" i lied
 
"Do you have any relation with him what so ever?" she asked. Okay i can't see where is this going. 
 
"No" i lied again. I don't even know why i'm lying. Key just looked at me in disbelief. 
 
"If he started hitting on you what will you do?" She asked again. What is it to her anyway. 
 
"I'm not easy to be played by dirt bags.  I'll just kick his and shove him in the trash can. " i chuckled at my own answer. 
 
"Good girl i like your thinking" she praised me with a smug look on her face. Uh ooh what is she thinking? 
 
"Now that i trust you here i need to go somewhere and to make sure no one will escape i'll lock the door and considering this is the second floor i don't think the window is an option to escape" 
 
 
Key POV
 
Did i mention how much i love my biology teacher. Man i love her so much right now
First she started asking Jury some weird questions about me and now she said she'll leave me alone with Jury.
How fascinated i never thought i'd love detention this much.
2 hours alone with her and the door will be locked too. Who would want to escape from here.
and she told Jury that she trusted her Ahem hello i'm Key no one trust a girl with me. 
Just let the teacher go out and i'll show you Jury-ah for what you just said. 
 
You don't know me Huh 
 
We don't have any kind of relation ship huh 
 
Okay let's see what relationship do we have? 
 
 
Jury POV
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Is she kidding? Is she serious? How can a teacher think about leaving two teenager opposite alone. Add to that locking the door to them. 
 
I don't care if there is an emergency to her kid or fire in her house.
Whatever was her reason of leaving she should not leave. It's against the low to leave okay 
 
I'm gonna tell the principle about this reckless teacher. 
 
"I'll see you in 2 hours and Key i'm warning you"  She pointed at Key then head to the door. 
 
Nooo don't leave me alone with Key here. I'm begging you 
I stood up ready to follow her but right then the door was been locked. 
Gulp 
 
I know after all what Key did to me ( saving my life to be specific) i'm still not comfortable around him. I can be comfortable around Jonghyun Minho and not him. 
 
Key stood up from his seat with an evil smirk plastered on his face.
 
UH OOH
 
"You don't know me huh?" he began walking slowly to my direction. 
 
"Dirt bag?" He said as he began getting closer.
 
"Kick my and shove me to the trash can" he chuckled as he reached me.
 
I took step back then another one till i got greeted by the wall. Oh hello wall long time no see SERIOUSLY!! Not the time for you to be here mr. Wall
 
He brought his head down closer to my face since he is taller than me. 
 
"Last time i checked i wasn't tossed to the trash can when i started hitting on you but i ended up holding hands with you. Walking home with you. Watching a movie with you. Sleeping in the same bed with you and that remind me you never returned back my shirt" he placed his hand in one of my side. 
 
That freaking shirt is in my closet want it i'll bring it just get off me. Yet no word came out of my mouth.
 
"Yet you said we have no relationship what so ever" he stated. 
That really sound ridiculous but it's true. 
 
"We  have NO relationship what so ever" i repeated loudly which made him take a step back. Finally there is a two step distance between us. I can breath freely now phew. 
 
"We have NO relationship with each other!! So i'm just wasting my time saving your " His playful expression got replaced with serious featured. 
 
"Will then i guess we are friend" i stated casually. 
I know we're nothing like friends but i seriously don't know what relationship we have. I'll be lying to my self if i said that we're just neighbors. 
 
"No girl ask her friend to 'Sleep with her' even if she was heavily drunk"
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" 
 
The corner of his lips turned to a smirk seeing my sudden outburst. 
"Oh right you don't remember" He clapped his hand together mockingly. 
 
"Remember what your just bluffing" or at least that's what i hope. 
 
"You don't remember that you kept inviting me to your bed last night with your seductive voice 'Sleep with me Key i'm scared' " he disgustingly imitated a girl voice. 
 
"I did not your lying" i shot back at him. 
 
"Oh believe me that's a thing i won't lie about i'm not disparate unlike someone" He shook his head
GAAAAAAAH Where is the butcher knife when you need it. 
 
"Okay so what? i was DRUNK it's not like something actually hapened anyway" i looked away. 
Now there is a comfortable distance between me and him.
 
"Sure nothing happened because i was a man resisting how you tried to seduce me but hearing you right now make me feel like you weren't drunk at all and you did wanted something to happen didn't you !!" 
 
Butcher. Knife . Gun . Arrow. Rope. Anything that will help me murder him NOW
 
"UNBELIEVABLE you're ed up to think that way" 
 
"i'm just pointing that we're NOT friends. You can be friend with Onew Tamein Jonghyun Minho but not me" He thinned his eyes while smirking. 
Hello Kibum being HOT in this situation is not helping. 
 
"Then what are we?" i remarked. 
 
"Isn't it obvious already!" 
What the hell is he talking about now. 
 
"It's one sided love" He stated. 
 
"What? you wish i don't love you and if you remember you're the one who said 'I like you' before and you're the one who asked me out okay" I pointed he just chuckled. 
 
"Then it's official we're lovers" he concluded.
 
"What! Hello if you forgot you have a girlfriend" Not that i'll go out with him if he didn't have one but i'm just saying.
 
"Oh please i don't even like her she just think that we're dating so she's NOT my girlfriend. And I told you before i'll break up with her if you want me too. I don't give a about her" 
 
Look how he is talking about her. That's exactly how he'll talk about me later on if i fell for him now. Jung Jury you're strong don't fall for him. 
 
"She's. your. girlfriend" I said carefully rising my voice in each word. 
 
"I don't have a girlfriend" He said with strike voice taking one step closer. 
 
"Yes you do" i shot back. 
 
"I'm warning you. I said i don't" he took another step and another one but still there is a gap between us. 
Did i mention that i didn't move a bit at all from this cursed wall .
 
"You do have a girlfriend Key" i still managed to talk back. 
 
"i said don't" He warned again taking another step closing the gap between us. 
 
"You do Key and in case you forgot her name is Hyuna and she is your gi-"
 
BAM he cut me off crashing his lips with mine
His lips are on mine. 
His smooth lips are on mine. what should i do? Idk idk 
 
Then i pushed him away without a second thought. No word has been spoken he just kept looking straight to my eyes.
 
Then he started taking another steps toward me.
Come on Jury Run. walk. Shout. Anything to stop him but NO my body is failing me.
 
Then he kissed me again with his sweat lips.
 My mined stopped thinking.something roaming in my stomach.
Is that what they call butterflies?
 
Whatever Jury just push him away again just push him away now before it's too late. 
I placed my hand on his chest to push him away but i couldn't do it this time. My arms are failing me my entire body is failing me. I guess it's already too late. My eyes slightly closed 
Feeling one of his hand cupping my face and the other one wrapped around my waist. 
 
He then whimpered through the kiss making me shoot my eyes wide open. 
He broke the kiss and rested his head on my right shoulder both of his hands are around my waist now hugging me close.
His body started to ache like a sick person. What's wrong with him?
This is the part were i slap him and make a fuss of the the fact that he kissed me. But he's acting differently now
 
"Your leg is bleeding again" He whispered in my neck which made my heart flip 380127 time.
I then looked down at my leg and saw the white bandage covered with blood. Shoot my leg is bleeding again.
 
"Your leg is bleeding" he repeated with his husky tired voice. 
 
"I don't get it" i said truthfully not getting what he mean by it. My leg is bleeding but so what?
 
"I'm a vampire if you forgot i can't stand blood it makes me go wild" He whispered. Which made me look at him terrified by what he just said. His eyes turned yellow now Omona
 
He then released both of his arms that were wrapped on my waist but still didn't move his head from my shoulder. 
 
"Just go run away before i do something bad to you" He whispered. 
Run to where the door is locked even so i'm not planning to run. 
 
I placed him gentaly on the ground and stood one foot away from him. He titled his head in confusion. 
Then i took a piece of my uniform and torn it revealing my  bare stomach. It's embarrassing but i don't have a choice.
I took the piece and wrapped it on my leg covering the blood. 
 
He just chuckled lightly his eyes are thinned in a mischievous way eyeing me from head to toe. 
"Still there is the smell" He added grinning.
I think the danger is gone now that i see him grinning normally like he usually do. But his voice is still like a bedroom voice.
i need to get rid of the smell for him to go back fully normal again. 
 
IDEA
 
I went to the blackboard and took 2 eraser. I looked at Key one more time and he was staring at me with What-the-hell-are-you-doing look. 
 
Then i fixed my gaze on erasers again and started hitting them with each other in few minute i've turned to a clown with white dust covering my whole body and i started coughing. 
 
Key POV 
 
This girl is so unpredictable. After our sweat kiss (I wasn't really planning to let go but the blood smell hunted me) and i can't lie i was this close to her blood and end her life. 
 
But i tried to resist as much as i could. Of course i dun wanna hurt her and when i told her to run away at least to keep a safe distance between us she didn't look scared at all. 
She just torn her shirt revealing her bare stomach and wrapped the piece in her leg. 
 
Unbelievable i even chuckled at her cute attempt. But i can't say it didn't work the thoughts of her blood is long gone now and my eyes are only fixed at something else than her injured leg. 
 
"Still there is the smell" i said truthfully. Even thought i want to something other than her blood right now but the smell is still powerful and distracting.  
 
And her next move amused me i couldn't help but to laugh. She is covered with white dust now and the smell vanished. 
This girl is amazing seriously. 
 
"*cough* better?*cough*" she asked between her coughs. 
 
"Much better" i stood up from my place.  I think I'm back to normal now. 
 
"Thank god" She smiled and started dusting her uniform. 
 
"I can't believe you actually did this. You look like a clown" i laughed. She just frowned. 
 
"Hey your eyes are yellow the teacher will come now in any minute 2 hours already passed" 
 
"Really! Well i have contact in my backbag don't worry" i ruffled her hair and went to wear my contact. 
 
Just in time the teacher came in. 
I was looking normal just like the way she saw me before she left but boy her eyes went like this O.O when she saw Jury. 
 
White dust covering her. Torn uniform. Messy hair
 
"What happened in her?" Ms. yun yelled. Jury immediately took her bag and rushed out with her head down. I snickered 
The Teacher glared at me. 
 
"Sorry we got a little bit carried away" i shrugged and went out passing her to  catch with Jury. 
 
"You Teens" i heard the teacher scream. Lol
 
 
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
So embarrassing the teacher saw me like this she will think that we On no no i need to hide in a shell now. 
 
"Jury wait up" Key came by my side. 
 
"What do you want now?" i turned my head to him irritated. 
"What i'm not gonna eat you now relax" he mocked. 
"Yeah but the teacher will think that something happened between us after seeing me like this" i stated. 
 
"Something DID HAPPEN between US" he emphasized the word 'us'. 
 
"Nothing happened okay" i shot back. 
 
"So that Kiss was nothing" He raised a brow. Nothing!! It was everything for crying out loud i need some space i can't act normal around you anymore mister. 
 
"You kissed me it's not like i kissed you back" I yelled like a kid. 
 
"You responded to my Kiss want me to refresh your memory?" he took a step closer. 
 
"No no no" i raised my hand in defense he chuckled. 
"Whatever happened there should stay there okay. Just delete it off your memory please" 
 
"I can delete it from my memory but i don't think you can erase your First Kiss that simply" He teased. Not really the answer i was hoping for. 
 
"Whatever i'm going home" i started walking away from him. Whatever happened in detention should stay in detention and i have to work hard to make sure i stay away from that cursed room. 
 
Right then a jacket landed on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Key close face
I took it off immediately but he placed it back in. 
 
"I'm Fine" i said. Heart please stop bounding like crazy. Don't react please
 
"No your not i can't let you go home in this state" he fixed his jacket on me again. And my heart started flipping like a ninja 
 
"See your blushing" He teased. I covered my face with my hand. He just chuckled and went off. 
I walked behind him with my head down. 
 
My heart is seriously failing me now.
 
 
 
_________________________
 
well there you have it my y beautiful subscribers ;))
This chapter is long enough that i was thinking of dividing it first. But i just posted  it like this 
And yup Aron is not her yet but he will be very soon after 1 or 2 more chapters. 
 
Ayway i'm seriously loving your comment it make do that *Happy Dancing* everytime Lol 
Plz keep it on ;) thanx for the support again :3