I’m in a vampire house !

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

I made my way inside the house

Oh this place is this place is THIS PLACE IS SO CLEAN o.O How’s this even possible it’s sparkling even my mom can’t clean like this.

Is he a cleaning freak?! Lol back to the subject

I went on the living room dining room kitchen everything was pretty normal. Nothing suspicious at all maybe I was wrong after all

Will let me check upstairs now. I made my way to the stairs and I went up

The first think that got my attention was the color black everything was black and a little bit white. I didn’t know he's gothic

This place is missy. Couple of shirts on the ground soda, socks, shoes exactly how I expected a boy house would be.

But why is it so clean down there and it’s so missy up here.

Maybe when he invite guest he don’t let them be up here just let them stay down there that’s why he don’t bother cleaning here. Yeah that’s probably it xD

There are three rooms up here.

The first room is wow there are books a lot of books. He read!! This is getting more confusing. Oh wait when I first met him he was pretending to be a nerd maybe that’s why he has all of these book. I grabbed  one book and title was ‘Vampire hunt

Oh scary title. Let’s see another one ‘The difference between human blood & animal blood’ I threw the book. Seriously this is getting more scary

Is he like a fan of vampires or something ?but these things don’t exist right?

Let’s see another one. ‘Spells for humans against vampires’ interesting title

Look like he do believe in vampires and do believe that these spells will protect him Lol that’s just funny.

Let’s see a little

Spells that protect you from getting eat by a vampire Bleh this all nonsense

I kept on flipping the pages and everything was silly. 

Wait ‘spell that don’t let vampires read your mind’ So vampires read mind

I went on reading the page.

Vampires are able to read human minds easily if they were a group of three people at least. When three vampires gather in one room they can read any person mind without causing fuss. Vampires are only able to read human minds they can’t read each other mind.

The only way for a vampire to read other vampires mind is eat three other vampires (Drinking their blood will do). That way he or she gets the power of that vampire and will be able to read any other vampire or human mind even if he was alone. We call that type of vampires the “Powerful Vampires”. Any way it’s against the law for a vampire to eat his fellow. Any vampire will do that get immediately punished.

As for humans who want to lock their minds so that no vampire can read it except the powerful vampire. They should read this spell

Reading it out loud once is enough. The spell is

(reyongjalkom syprengho delatje asimed)

 

“reyongjalkom syprengho delatje asimed. Wth this is ridiculous” I said it out loud. Then I threw the book to it place again.

Seriously everything in that book is bull. I need to get out of this crazy room.

I looked around and saw the room in the far corner. I went slightly opened the door it was his bed room

I glanced around and it was normal teenage boy bed room. I took a look at the small table beside the bed and I saw brown contacts. A lot of them

What the heck why does he need all of these. His eye sight must be terrible. Without a second thought I got out of the room.

 

I made my way out then I went to the room across. Mm I wonder what’s in here. I slightly opened the door and I gasped in shock

There is a COFFIN

A real coffin inside this room what the hell is this? My eyes kept on like this O.O Why does he have a real coffin inside his house

I shot the door closed then I leaned to it putting my hand on my chest. It’s that terrible feeling again maybe I should get out of here.

No I reached this far I should continue. Then I went  to the bathroom that was next to the bed room.

I slightly opened the bathroom door and “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” I screamed as I fell on the ground from what I saw.

The bathtub was full with blood.

Blood everywhere in here. I started to shake a little as I crawled back a bit by bit till I was out of the bathroom. I stood up then I ran back to the book room.

It’s now or never I gotta get things clear. I went scanning the book shelf for a book. I kept tossing all the books in the ground till I found what I was looking for.

“VAMPIRES” was the book name. This book should conclude all the facts. I sat on the ground as I immediately opened the book.

I went to vampire fact section.

First all the vampires are good looking and mostly popular around girls.

*Flashback*

First day of school

“Oh because you’re new here and beautiful it’s casual for them to stare” She chuckled. “You’ll get use to it” She continued.

“Will how long are they going to stare?” I asked a bit nervous. Seriously I always get awkward when people stare at me.

“Not for so long just until they see…” Before she complete her sentence she got interrupted by the girl screams. They all screamed as they circled a 5 guys.

“Those” Na young continued her previous sentence. “Who are those hotties?” I asked her. I didn’t mean to let it out like that but came out from mouth without knowing it.

“Hhhh can’t blame you for that” She chuckled. “See they’re our school hottest kingka. They are very popular in the whole school”

No it can’t be its usual to see hot boys in school. Right

Second Vampires love to hang in groups with each other.

Right Shinee always hangs together & Na young told me that they were together for a very long time now.

Third Vampires all can read human minds no matter how old they’re

*Flashback*

‘Why are sitting with us’ I texted Na young.

‘I don’t know they’ve never sat with anyone before’ She texted back.

‘This is awkward should we just leave’ I texted her again.

‘Are you kidding can’t you see who is next to me ;)’ She texted back.

‘Ugh you weren’t kidding when you said that dude is a maniac. Oh he’s freak >.<*” I texted and she chuckled.

“Hey that’s mean” Onew pouted as he looked at me. What how did he find out? No he can’t possibly mean what I just texted to Na young.

All of them glared at him and Kibum got up and shoved some chicken inside his mouth.

Right at that moment  I shrugged off the idea cuz I thought it was impossible.

Fourth Vampires can easily control inanimate objects.

*FlashBack*

“No it’s not that I’m just hopeless in math. Believe me” I leaned back in my chair. Taemin chuckled cute as ever.

 Then suddenly I was about to fall when I stumbled in the chair but Taemin held the edge of it before I fall.

“Thank you” I flushed a weird smile on my face. Seriously I wasn’t moving how the hell was I about to fall

“That wasn’t nice” I spotted Taemin turning his head to Key. Why was he telling Key that? Did he kick my chair or something.

Even when I was on my way out that day it happened again.

*FlashBack*

Math Class

As I was heading out all of my papers and books flew from my hand to the ground. How did this happen I didn’t even stumble or anything.

Things are getting weirder and weirder in this class. What the hell is going on to me?

I leaned down to gather my stuff. Thank god the class was half empty or I would’ve been the fool of the class.

“Not again Key” I heard Taemin scold Key again. Key was just laughing out loud while Taemin was pouting.

In that day Taemin kept scolding Key so i assumed that Key did it

I held my hand on my chest. This is not happening.

I flipped the page to continue reading.

When a vampire feels depressed or lonely he or she usually gets attached to the moon cuz they see it as their only comfort.

No no no Key staring at the moon the whole past week.

I flipped the page with horror feeling in my heart

A lot of vampires have yellow eyes. I freezed my heart started beating rapidly. The yellow eyes I saw ye-yesterday. I paused in my place for a second. So it was real it wasn’t a dream. Everything was real

Kim Kibum he is a vampire a real vampire. I turned my gaze to the book again and started reading the eyes section.

A lot of vampires have yellow eyes so if a vampire wanted to move freely in human’s world he or she gets to wear normal brown or black lenses contact

It’s allowed to wear them in human world but it’s forbidden in vampire’s world.

Any vampire who live in the human world should have several contact (more than one). I just saw them in his bed room

If a vampire got angry and he or she was wearing his brown or black contact they immediately vanish due his anger.

P.s vampires can’t sleep with their contact on bcuz it’s a major risk to lose his or her eyes.

I closed the book and placed it in the ground. I looked around in horror

. I’m in a vampire house

I took a step back then I hurried out of the room.  I need to get the out of here if I want to stay a live

 

Author POV

You made your way to the stair but you stumbled and fell before reaching them. You stood up as fast as you could and head down the stairs

Your mind wasn’t working straight right now. All you wanted is to get out of here. You went down and ran to the back door where you first enter.

You tried to open the door but it was lock. You gasped

You tried to open it over and over again but with no point.

“No no no please open please” You pleaded and your tears were threatened to fall any time now.

You kicked the door and kept knocking to it a couple of time but no point.

*The window* You thought as you run to all the windows in the house but all of them were locked.

“I’m so dead” You muttered in low voice.

You went to try the front door even thought you know it was closed but you were so depressed at the moment.

Before you even reach the front door it flunged open which made you move back in shock.

You kept staring at the angry Key in front of you. Your legs felt week so you fell on the ground.

You tried to stand up again but your legs were failing you.

Key took heavy steps toward you. He grabbed you from your collar and lifted you up.

You struggled in the air trying to get off his grasp but you couldn’t you scanned his angry feature quickly and you got stunned. Yellow eyes

That’s prove it even more now. The Key you saw in front of you right now was different from the playfully arrogant Key you know. This one was boiling with anger.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?”

 

 

____________________________________

Just to make things clear I did NOT delete any chapter

Because i updated the last 2 chapters during the weekends they got deleted due this whole servese maintenenece problem 

Also i lost the subscribers who subscribed on the weekend. The comments too

But it's Okay till this whole problem get solve. I also gained new subscribers as much as i lost

And beacause these 2 chapters i just updated were old 

I'll update the new one in minutes. ;))

Once again thanx for the support