Will You Be My GirlFriend?!!

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

Jung Jury POV

Uh I have math for my first class ew I hate math. Just all of those numbers make me dizzy. I’m at it

I arrived to my class I took a deep breath then I opened the door.

“Oh you must be the new student. Come in” The teacher said. But I’m already in. Still If I said that out loud everyone will think that I’m rude so pass.

“Introduce yourself” The teacher instructed.  

“annyounghasseo Jung Jury imeda” I bowed a little. I can hear oh and ah while I was scanning the class. I saw that nerd hot neighbor of mine setting in the back alone.

“Jung Jury you can set next to Key in the back or next to Taemin over their” The teacher pointed at the fine guy who was setting in front of Kibum. I think he’s a Shinee too maybe hehehe I don’t actually remember them all.

I nodded and went to take my seat. As I walked I felt the girls sending me some glares. Oh they hate already and it just my first day. Whatever I don’t care.

So with whom should I set? Of course Taemin I won’t set with that Key guy.

I saw Key smirking at me like he was thinking I will actually set beside him.

Blah he wish. I made my way as I sat next to Taemin.

“Hi there I’m Jung Jury” I smiled at him.

“Hi Jury I’m Taemin” He smiled and waved innocently. He looked so cute and adorable. You just want to squeeze him and put him in your pocket.

I can’t believe Na young said that he is in that erted group Shinee. He looks so innocent and pure. Hope I’m not wrong about him

So the teacher kept on writing these numbers on the board. And he looked like he was saying something but all I heard was blah blah blah blah blah blah.

“Okay class answers the questions in the page 109 till the bell ring and if you didn’t finish it then do it as a homework” The teacher said as the class groaned. Looks like I’m not the only who hate math here. I opened the page and all I saw was numbers. God did I mention that I hate numbers.

“Why don’t you answer the questions” Taemin whispered to me. “I don’t know how to do them. I’m really bad in math” I shook my head.

“Oh I’m pretty bad at math too” Taemin rubbed the back of his head. “But I’ll see if I can help” He then grabbed my book.

Omona he’s so cute and he is nice too. There is no way that this boy is a ert I’m pretty sure he is pure.

“Okay so do you get it” Taemin pointed at the question. Oh he already finished explaining it I didn’t even listen to anything he was saying.

“umm no I don’t” I cheaply smiled.

“Oh looks like I’m a bad teacher” He said disappointed.

“No it’s not that I’m just hopeless in math. Believe me” I leaned back in my chair. He chuckled cute as ever.

 Then suddenly I was about to fall when I stumbled in the chair but Taemin held the edge of it before I fall.

“Thank you” I flushed a weird smile on my face. Seriously I wasn’t moving how the hell was I about to fall

“That wasn’t nice” I spotted Taemin turning his head to Key. Why was he telling Key that? Did he kick my chair or something.

No he’s not that close his leg wouldn’t make it to my chair. I didn’t even notice that I was staring at him till he gave me a weird look.

“What?” He mouthed.

I shook my head and looked away.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Uh finally the class ended.

I grabbed my book and organized my stuff to get out of this class.

“Bye Taemin see you around” I waved and he waved back with a big smile on his face. As I was heading out all of my papers and books flew from my hand to the ground. How did this happen I didn’t even stumble or anything.

Things are getting weirder and weirder in this class. What the hell is going on to me?

I leaned down to gather my stuff. Thank god the class was half empty or I would’ve been the fool of the class.

“Not again Key” I heard Taemin scold Key again. Key was just laughing out loud while Taemin was pouting.

Then Taemin was heading my way probably to help me. Yeah told ya he’s nice not like that bastard who is laughing his off. Aish so irritating

I kept on collecting my stuff then Key bends down to help gathering them. He probably sand Taemin off.

“Did you do this?” I asked as I finished gathering them and held them up. “What are you talking about? This is ridiculous” He denied. He’s right this is ridiculous. But still he’s suspicious may be he do some magic trick or something.

“Maybe you’re a magician or something” I stated he burst out laughing again. What is this? I’m making a fool of myself in front of him. Papo Jury Papo

“You watch a lot of movies” He chuckled. “It could happen” I pouted. He then pinched my cheek which made me blush.

“I have a class now. Bye” I shuttered and took off running like a mad women. Wah finally he’s out of my sight let’s just forget about him he’s a tease.

 Mm what do I have now oh right history. Let’s see where is the history class oh there it is and I’m late.

“Hello you’re the new student right. Go and take a seat” Okay that was rude I didn’t even introduce myself whatever let’s just find a place to sit in for now.  Oh there is an empty one next to that boy he’s oh I know he’s that Minho from Shinee right. Well there is no other empty seat so I’m sitting next to him.

 As soon as I sat the class gasped even Minho turned his gaze to me with straight eyes. All of them were looking at me with wide eyes. What? did I do something wrong? Or do I have something on my face? Then I noticed Minho waved his hand to them and they all looked away. Wow he is controlling this class more than the teacher who is explaining to himself.

“What was that about?” I asked annoyed.

“You know no one had the gut to set next to me before” He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

“Why not?” please don’t tell me because you’re a ert and you always make out with girls who set next to you during class.

“Just because I don’t like too. Even my girlfriend is afraid to set next to me” His tone is getting sharper. Okay he’s creepy

“But there is no other empty seat here” This is awkward does he want me to get up.

“Usually students prefer setting on the ground or standing the whole period than setting next to me” He whispered which send me shivers down my spine. He’s literally the scariest person I saw my entire life. Just by looking at his eye you get terrified.

“But i…” I started but I got interrupted. “But I’ll let you set since you’re my friend girlfriend” Then he looked outside the window with his palm under his chin.

I’m what? I’m whom girlfriend? Maybe he’s confusing me with someone just let it pass I don’t want him to glare at me again.

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Finally I grabbed my stuff and stormed off before even the teacher get out. I also ignored him when he was calling me. Probably he’ll give me a lecture about respect or well give me detention. Why do I even bother going back to him.

I went on looking for Na young and I spotted her next to her locker.

“Yah get me out of here I’m dropping this school” She looked at me with a confused look then she giggled. “And may I ask why?” She raised her eyebrow.

“All the students are glaring at me and the girls are sending me death stares. They all hate me” I said looking around.

“Don’t worry honey the girls are just jealous cuz you’re beautiful” She patted my shoulder.

“In that case I don’t wanna be pretty” I pouted.

“Come on stop this nonsense and let’s go to the cafeteria. I nodded as I linked my hand with her and we went to the cafeteria.

“I’m hungry what are they serving?” I asked Na young. “Chicken” She jumped up and down. We filled our plates and we went to set in an empty table.

“So how were your classes?” She asked as she started digging in her food.

“Oh don’t even remind me” I shook my head. Then out of sudden I felt a warm breath tickling my neck. I jumped in my place

It was Key he was right behind. His hands were in my sides and his face was dangerously close to my neck.

“Do you want to set with us?” He whispered his warm breath was tickling my neck which made me freeze in my spot. I’ve never have a boy face this close to me. Na young was just watching with wide eyes

“Can you move away” I said trying to stay calm and not get nervous from his close face.

“Can you answer me first?” He whispered in a seductive voice. Na uh it’s not gonna work on me.

“No” I answered. He then pulled his face away from me thank god I thought my heart will stop there for a sec but before the happiness continues he pulled the chair next to me and sat on it.

“Then I’m gonna sit here” He leaned in the chair and in less than a minute all the Shinee were in our table.

Key was sitting next to me in the right and Onew in the left. Taemin was facing me and Minho beside him. And Jonghyun was next to Na young.

I can imagine her fantasizing about him right now. This is all odd why are they sitting with us? They were all chatting and me and Na young were awkwardly silent.

‘Why are sitting with us’ I texted Na young.

‘I don’t know they’ve never sat with anyone before’ She texted back.

‘This is awkward should we just leave’ I texted her again.

‘Are you kidding can’t you see who is next to me ;)’ She texted back.

‘Ugh you weren’t kidding when you said that dude is a chicken maniac. Oh he’s freak >.<*” I texted and she chuckled.

“Hey that’s mean” Onew pouted as he looked at me. What how did he find out? No he can’t possibly mean what I just texted to Na young.

All of them glared at him and Kibum got up and shoved some chicken inside his mouth.

“Don’t mind him he was talking to Jonghyun” Key awkwardly chuckled. “Right Jonghyun” His tone turned sharp. “Yeah yeah true” Jonghyun let out a weird laugh and Na young laughed too when she saw him laughing. It’s pretty obvious that they are lying wth

 

The day went off with the boring classes and school finally ended. I went out waiting for Na young to walk me home in front of the front gate. Still I’m not use to go home alone. Actually I don’t know which way to go

“Hi Jury” Key approached me with a wide a grin on his face. Not again what does he want now.

“Come on I’ll walk you home” And he dragged me with him. Don’t i have any say in this? He can’t just drag me like that with him.

“Yah Kim Kibum” He paused and turned to me. “Yaaah?” He said frustrated.

“I didn’t mean to be rude but you can’t just drag me like that. I’m waiting for someone” I still said it in a rude voice.

“Sure that’s what I get for being nice” He shook his head as he let go of my hand. “Your friend ditched you and went home with Jonghyun and because I know you’re not familiar with the roads yet I thought I’d help you and walk you home but if you don’t want to just forget it” He then started walking away. What? Jury left me for Jonghyun. She’s getting it later but now I have to catch up with him if I don’t want to be lost.

“Kibum-ah” I started running to catch up with him. “Hmpf” He looked away. Diva but I have no choice right now.

“Kibum mianaie I didn’t know that” I used a little bit aegyo.

“Okay but you better not do it again” I nodded like a little child. “And call me Key” I nodded again.  Then we kept on walking for like so long. It didn’t feel it was this long in the morning why do I feel like my house is 100 km away now.

“Jury-ah” He called me. “Neh” I looked at his face and he had this serious expression.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

______________________________________

Wohoo I finally updated ;D

I was just reading the comment and i did that happy dancing

Yeah i'm kinda hyper today

Hope you enjoy this chapter;))