She's With Me

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 

"We're here" Taemin exclaimed. I immediately let go of Key before anyone of them see us. 

I looked around left right up down
"Are you freaking kidding me?" i started. "Nothing is different here" 
"What did you expect. Dark and scary world?" Key mocked. 
 
"Kinda" 
 
"It's been a long time since we came here" Minho stated. 
"Yeah like 2 or 3 years" Onew added. 
"What?! 2 or 3 years?!" 
Wow that's a long time. 
 
"Yeah there is a few vampire places in your world that we hang in so need to come here" Jonghyun said. 
Oh really there are !! Must be a lot of vampires there
 
Mm i can see few people walking here and there. All wearing black what is with them and the color.
 
"Key" Minho said with a firm voice when he saw a couple of people coming to our direction.
They have this sly smile in there faces. 
Key immediately interlaced his hand with mine. Wtf
"Hey what are you doing? Let go" i tried to yank his hand but his grip only tightened on mine. 
"Stay still" Key said with a cold voice.
 
I looked at where he and the others were looking to see those people walk away. 
They all sighed in relief. 
"What is this about?" i asked pointing at our hands. 
"Your scent missy attract a lot of vampires" Jonghyun mocked. 
"When you interlace your hand with one of us your scent vanish a bit" Minho explained. 
"You mean i'll have to walk around like this" I pointed at our hands again. 
"Oh don't act like you don't like it" Key brought his face closer. 
 
"I don't like it" i snapped in his face and started walking with the others but got stumble back cuz he didn't move. Seriously like we're handcuffed or something. 
"Planning to move any second now" i said irritated. 
"Learn to say please sometimes" 
"Are you kidding me" i said irritated he only raised a brow with a smirk on his face. I tried to release my hand but i couldn't he is way stronger. I couldn't even move him from his place one inch. Like our hands are glued together or something. He only chuckled at my failed attempt
 
"Please" i finally gave up. He smirked again
 
Then he started walking and i got dragged behind till we reached the others who didn't seem to care that they left us behind. 
"Mm so where are we going?" i asked 
"Clubbing" Jonghyun casually answered. Cl-club?! I've never been to a club before
"Why c-clubbing?" I stuttered.
"Because a lot of people will be there Duh" Jonghyun started. "The best place to start a rumor" he uttered the last one with a smirk on his face. 
 
"I have one more question?" I raised my finger. 
"You and your questions" Minho rolled his eyes. 
"Okay why do you all wear black?" 
"Vampires only like the color black" Onew answered. 
"So there houses , cars , food are colorful but there cloths are only black!" i stated. It does not make any sense you know. 
"Yeah i kinda find that weird too" Onew laughed awkwardly. 
 
 
"Here we are the biggest club in town" Taemin look so hyper now. He like clubbing that much. 
 
They pushed the big door open. 
"Hey look Shinee's in the house" one random girl said. The crowed roared. 
"Long time no see buddies" One random man shouted. 
 
Omg this place is Huugge. The music is so loud 
People dancing like crazy and making out here and there
Some people are drinking on tables like there is no tomorrow 
Just like what a normal club would be. 
 
"Come here join us" The girl started bulling them. Omg she barely covered her body. Then again all the girls here are barely covering there bodies. 
"Oh look like you brought a guest" she said glancing at my side. I was completely hiding behind Key. Since i'm kinda afraid of these people. 
She came closer to me. I panicked.  i can feel Key grip tightened on my hand too
 
"Oh you didn't brought a guest you brought a meal" She smirked. 
 
"Hey guys these flower boys brought a comeback gift" She said out loud for everyone to hear. 
 
Uh Ooh 
 
Soon enough the music stopped and they all crowded around us. There gaze all were on me with there yellow sparkling eyes and mouth turned to a smirk. 
 
I'm getting eat today. That's it Jury this is your last day
You'll be a delicious meal to hungry vampires 
But i'm tiny i can't possibly be enough to feed all of these people. They need like 50 copy of me to be full. 
The started getting closer. Shinee all stood around me protectively
That's it bye bye life 
Can't i at least say good bye to my parents and tell them that i love them. 
I shot my eyes closed and held into Key jacket tight. 
 
"She's not your meal er" Minho yelled with an angry voice. 
 
"She's with us" Jonghyun yelled too. 
 
All of there eyes tuned surprised and they all glanced at Key cuz practically he was the wall who covered me. 
"She's with me" Key yelled as he raised my hand with his. 
They all gasped
 
"This is no fun" one man shouted. 
"You should've brought us something at least" another one whined. 
"Get your own meals ers" Onew jokingly said. Looks like the mood brightened now
"Let's go back to party" one girl roared and the others cheered. 
 
The music played again and everyone returned to whatever they are doing. 
 
I'm alive i'm alive i'm alive 
 
Omg things turned out good thank god. I can do the happy dance now but i'll just look weird
They all sighed
"You're free to go now" Key let go of my hand. 
*Flash* 
That girl just took a picture of me. Wtf
"What's Her name Kibum" She asked. 
"Jung Jury" Key answered. 
"And send" She pressed the screen of her phone. 
"She should be save now" She turned her head to the others. 
 
"Consider yourself lucky darling" She turned her gaze to me. "Not everyone get the chance you just got" She put her hand under my chin. 
"So treat us to something good will yah" Jonghyun wrapped his arm around her. Why do they all name names here. 
"I'm gonna show you the best drink here but you're paying for it your self Bastard" She kissed his cheek and left. 
Okay seriously what's with the language. 
 
"Come on let's go and set" Onew yelled cuz the music was so loud. 
We headed to a table and sat. I kept looking around in daze about how big is this place. 
 
"Come on Jury let's go and dance" Taemin stood up.
 
I looked at Key worriedly like i was asking him for a permission or something. he motioned his hand for me to go on. 
Ugh stupid Jury why did you look at him. His not my supervisor or anything. Ugh stupid stupid stupid. 
Me and Taemin started moving to the music as soon as we got at the dance floor. No one seemed to care that i'm human. 
Some approached Taemin and he gladly wrapped his arm around her waist and started moving his body against her. Okay not so innocent after all
 
Wait i still didn't ask him about Key shirt. Oh i forgot again maybe i should just let it pass maybe it will be better if i didn't know. 
 
Some hot guy approached me. Man why all the vampires are hot like this 
His eyes even make him look better. No i still can't dance with a stranger
I bowed my head awkwardly to him and went back to the table. 
 
"Hey Jury come on try this drink" Jonghyun raised his glass. There is a beside him her hand are all over him. Ew same thing with Onew and Minho aaaaannnnnndddd Key !! 
 
Even him . Wooow who ever called them players weren't kidding. 
 
I shouldn't care thought should i ?! 
I took the glass from Jonghyun and sat in my seat. I spotted Key watching me but he looked back at the he have and started touching her like Ew 
 
I wanna go home now. 
 
I took the glass in my hand and drink it all in in one sip. 
"Umma this so good" i think i'm getting drunk now. 
"Easy .. Looks like it's your first time drinking" Minho stated. 
I went and stood in front of him. He gave me confuse look 
I took his glass and drank it all. 
"Aah" i wiped my mouth. ""See that's what i am talking about" Jonghyn pointed at me. 
 
Author POV
 
"Jury stop drinking" Key said with a firm voice but you completely ignored him. 
"Let her have fun" Jonghyun said. 
He tried to get up but the was all over him. He looked at her with annoyed featured before letting his eyes fall on you again. 
"I'm gonna dance" you cheered as left them. 
 
"Hey you came back to dance human lady" The same guy approached you again. 
"Heck yeah" You answered. He noticed that you were drunk but didn't care. 
"I'm Kai by the way" He introduced himself. 
 
"Oh and i'm ..." 
 
"Jury" He cut you off. 
 
"Hey how do you know my name" You pouted.
"Everyone around here know you now" he leaned in and whisper. 
"Wow look like i'm already famous" You giggled like an idiot. 
"So come on" He pulled your body closer and you didn't mind at all.
 
He brushed his hand along your back and you started moving your body with him. 
You kept on dancing for a quiet time like your having the best time of your life. 
 
"Hey can i borrow her" another guy came. 
"Sure she's all yours" Kai smirked as he left. 
 
"Why am i wearing this it's not y?" you asked the guy in front of you. You didn't even notice that he was a different guy. 
"Why you look very y in this net socks" he just played along. 
"I know" you giggled. "But it's not showing anything. I want to wear like those" you pointed to one that was barely wearing anything. 
"Oh" He tried to change the subject cuz even he got awkward now. 
 
"Hey Jury do you remember me" 
 
"Kai?" You carelessly answered. He shook his head
 
"Kai just left i'm another guy. You remember my face from somewhere?" He asked again. 
 
 
"Oh i remember you. I danced with you before" you clapped you hand like a geek. 
 
"Your name was Gy.. Gy .." You placed your finger under your chin thinking. 
 
"Gyun...." 
 
"Gyungjun" He cut you off with a smirk on his face. 
 
 
 
________________________ 
Why Kai ?! i don't know :P Couldn't really think of an easy name Lol
I already added kris and Aron in the character section. Yes Aron is the other guy Hehe
why gyungjun is NOT a main aharacter?! You'll know in the next chapter :))
 
 
Hope you like it =]