Same Building

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
So here i am. In our new apartment. Aron was nice enough to help with the luggage. 
"You can go now i can handle it from here" i smiled and dropped the small suitcase in the empty apartment. 
Aron was carrying all the heavy ones. Mom and Dad surly got all America back with them. Seriously what's with all of these suitcases. 
 
"No it's okay i can still help" He smiled back and placed the suitcases gently unlike what i did xD 
"No really i bothered you enough today" i went and sat on the couch that was covered with the old fabric. I didn't even bother to remove it before i sit. 
 
I saw Aron looking at me then he looked away. " him" He muttered. 
 
what the hell ?! Did i just hear right!! Did Aron .. Curse!! 
Aron!!!! But who did he mean- ....  
 
 
My phone rang. 
 
 
Oh Key :D once i saw his name on my phone screen i smiled widely from ear to ear. And totally forgot all the negative thoughts that crossed my mind before. 
"Take it. I'll just go now see you later" Aron smiled but it's obvious that he was annoyed. 
I shrugged the thought as i watched his back disappearing from the door. Then i happily picked up my phone. 
 
"Hellooo" I placed the phone next to my ear and the smile on my face never vanished. I miss him already. 
 
" THAT . You can't be serious" Key was boiling with anger.
Here we're now in my new bedroom. He decided to come here knowing that my parents were away when he saw them in my old house. 
 
"Shh he might hear you" i tried to calm him. I was sitting on my bed hugging my pillow while he was standing near the bed. 
"Don't tell me his bedroom is behind this wall" He pointed with a stern look like he was daring me to say yes. 
"No" i shook my head. "I think the living room will be behind this wall based on our apartment design his apartment should be the same right" I said casually.
Key just kept glaring at me. 
 
"What? Aron oppa is nothing like you imagine okay!! And you promised that you'll give him a chance" i argued. 
"You promised that you won't stay alone with him" he argued back. 
"i won't" i started and sighed heavily. " Even though i have no idea what's so wrong about that but i'll do as you say. Happy?!" *Hmpf*  i looked away and pouted.
 
"Hey you're mad?" He nudged me. I didn't respond
He is asking me to stay away from my oppa of course i'll get upset a bit. Even thought i know certainly that i won't keep that promise for long but still. 
 
"Jury" 
 
No answer. 
 
"Jury-ah" 
 
No answer. 
 
"Yah Babe look" he forced me to turn to him with his hand on my shoulder. "I'm doing this for your sake" 
 
"My sake ?! You mean just because you're jealous" 
 
"It's not that just that i think Aron ..  is up to something. He 's hiding something big i'm almost sure about it" 
I narrowed my eyes. 
"Being perfect does not mean he is up to something" i looked straight at his eyes. 
"Listen No body's perfect everyone have flaws" He replied.
I sighed heavily. 
 
"Aron appeared only yesterday after he cut all the connects with you for a long time. Now he know you're here in Korea and he suddenly have some business to take care off regardless of the fact that he is only a student so i don't know what kind of a business is that. And in the same day he come. your house burn for an unknown reason and you get force to live next to him" He finished explaining and took a deep breath. 
 
What he just said can't sink in my mind now. 
 
I gave him a confused look. "Just admit that you're jealous and don't make things up" i stated. 
"But i- " he started but then he sighed. "Ok as you say just keep your promise & i'll keep mine Arasso" He brushed his thumb on my face and i just nodded. 
 
"i'm not here to fight with you" He continued. 
 
"Yeah i hate it when we fight" i pouted. 
 
I saw his eyes traveling to my lips when i did so. 
As soon as i remembered i swallowed and straighten myself then jumped of the bed. Like a little child sneaking away after he did something his mommy told him to never do. 
 
Key just chuckled. 
 
Then he stood up and came closer to me. I took a step back. He then wrapped one of his arm smoothly around my waist to prevent me from stepping back. He pulled my body next to his. 
He then gazed at my eyes then down at my lips then at my eyes again. He made that y half smirk and started leaning in. 
Without an objection i closed my eyes and was ABOUT to wrap my arms around his neck right before. 
 
 "Jury we're home!"
 
My eyes immediately fluttered open. I looked at Key in panic but he just smiled. 
Hello i have a boy in my room. Even though i'm legal still my parents sees me as a little kid. Beside i'm still in High School. But we didn't even kiss yet
 
"I'll get going now. I'll  pick you up for school tomorrow. K?!" He said searching my worried eyes. I nodded hesitatingly
"Now go you don't want them to enter here" he pushed me lightly toward the door. 
"Jury" i heard my mom calling me again. Right before i grip the doorknob it opened by itself revealing my mom happy face. 
 
Uh ooh 
 
I turned my head to see Key but he was nowhere in the room. Phew 
That was close
"Come in darling we brought your old stuff." Dad came behind mom. 
"How was the house?" 
"Not bad" Mom nod her head. it's obvious she was lying and disappointed was written all over her face. 
"Come on we brought some presents from the U.S too?!" 
my eyes lit up at the mention of presents. Who don't like presents ?!
Sometimes being a lonely child isn't bad after all. 
 
 
 
"Omma i'm going now" It's early morning and i was on my way out heading to school. But then again how can i reach school from here. 
As soon as i stepped out the building i saw Key leaning on the wall looking at the blue sky.
 
C.H.A.R.M.I.N.G
 
"You actually came" i smiled from ear to ear happy to see him here.
"i always walk you to school." He shrugged. Oh he doesn't look in a really good mood. 
 
"But we used to live next to each other before. Isn't it a bothersome to come all the way from your house to here then go to school. Specially your house was near sch-" 
 
"Is it a habit for you to argue me" he cut me off in an annoyed voice. Okay he is pissed 
 
"Sorr-" 
"Come on let's go" He cut me off again and started walking. I started following behind looking at his back. Then he suddenly stopped so i pumped at his back. 
He turned around and looked up at the building. He then circled his hand and closed one of his eyes peeking through the hole up at the building.
 
I just stared at him weirdly. Seriously what the hell is he doing ?! 
I observed his featured. His lips curled and his eyebrows connected together. 
 
"She was right"
 
He muttered with a really deep voice that was barely audible and sighed. 
"Key what is wrong with you today seriously?" i asked he lowered his gaze to meet my eyes. 
"Nothing. Come on let's go" He tried to smile a bit at my worried expression and swung his arm around my shoulder. 
"You sure you okay?" i asked again. He pinched my nose and nodded. 
Ok moody Key
 
 
Key POV
 
It's not my fault for being like this but i can't help it. I'm not mad at her i'm mad at myself. Something boiling inside me and i just clarified that it's true. Damn those people
 
*Flash Back*
 
After i got back from Jury new apartment the guys asked me to go clubbing with them but i refused. I'm just not in the mood 
So i decided to go straight home. 
 
Some one here. 
 
Without even glancing around i knew someone was watching me. But no danger 
What the hell does she want anyway ??
 
"What do you want?" i asked annoyed with my head held high. 
"You always know when someone is watching you. Don't you?" She smirked and took a couple of steps toward me. 
"Just go home Hyuna. I'm tired enough" i replied irritated and got inside the house. 
 
Of course stubborn as she is she pushed the door before i close it and invited herself in.
"Why didn't you come to school today? I was worry about you" She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs. She's wearing a dress that is only a centimeter under her . And if not terrible enough she removed her jacket exposing more skin. 
 
Nice try. When did she become this ty 
 
"Non of your business. Now get out i never welcomed you in here" 
"Kibummie" She stood up and came by my side. Her finger roamed in my chest. 
I slapped her hand away and stared at her with cold eyes. Sadly es never get it. 
 
"Yaah you seriously don't want me anymore. Do you really like that Jury girl" She yelled. Oh so she do get it.
"Don't bother me i don't have feelings for you anymore" i was about to go upstair but she stopped me. 
 
"You don't know that" She said with a cracked voice. 
"Oppa" her voice trailed As she came closer and kissed me. 
 
I didn't move i didn't close my eyes just stood their as she moved in my lip. The cold expression never leaving my face.
She broke the kiss when she saw me not responding for her touch. 
 
"Now that you confirmed it get out. I don't have Time for this" I was seriously cold toward her. I didn't even care about her feelings. 
So i ignored her presence and was about to head upstairs when she stopped me again.
 
"But that girl like Kris" Hyuna shouted. "Don't worry she don't" I replied with out looking at her. Then i gently moved her hand and was about to start my track again before she spoke. 
 
"I heard what happened to her house" Hyuna stated. I stopped but didn't turn around waiting for her to get to the point. 
A moment of silence before she spoke again. 
"Her new place.." She stopped again then continued. "The apartment she live in now is in the same building were Kris live. Don't tell me that's a coincidence" 
 
WHAAAT. I don't give a about Kris anymore but still how can this happen. F*** isn't Aron enough. 
I then turned around meeting hyuna angry eyes . "How did you know that?" i asked with a colder voice this time. 
"I have my sources" She replied with the same cold treatment i'm giving her. 
"Your point" i tried to act cold again but i can't hide that i'm totally pissed. 
"Don't crawl back to me when that cheat on you" She said almost confident.
Look who's talking. 
"Worry not. She's not like you she don't sleep in a diffrenet man bed everyday" i smirked at her. She widen her eyes. 
"The door is that way. " i pointed at the door and whispered the last word. 
Then i went upstairs. 
 
I entered my room and collapsed on my bed. 
 
Aron = same building. Kris = same building.
I know it is only a coincidence that Kris live in the same building but still. 
He have a thing for her even if he only act like a friend beside i didn't confirm about him yet. 
And Aron on the other hand look like he's still in to her too. 
 
why did my girl had to be so Hot 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________
Omma when did i get more then 100 subbies $____$ 
kyaaaaaaaaaaaah 
i love you all *^* Let's party together 
 
Srsly Thank you guys for the support and sorry for keeping you waiting like this x)