It's My Fault

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
 
"Your name was Gy.. Gy .." You placed your finger under your chin thinking. 
"Gyun...." 
"Gyungjun" He cut you off with a smirk on his face. 
 
"Oh hi there buddy long time no see" You waved your hand like you just saw your best friend. 
"You're heavily drunk aren't you ? " He raised his eyebrow. 
"I . Am . Not . Drunk. Okay" you pointed with your finger. 
"Okay then come with me" he grabbed your wrist tightly and started dragging you. 
"I don't want too .. let me go" You started 
 
He kept trying to pull you with him and you kept struggling and making a huge noise which made everyone look at you.
"Let go you pig" 
The music stopped and everyone now is crowded around you too. 
 
"Dude what's going on in there" Onew pointed. 
"Shoot it's Gyungjun" Minho widen his eyes along with the others who hurriedly stood up. 
"F*** him" Key cursed under his breath. 
 
 
"YAH GYUNGJUN" Shinee all shouted in unison. 
Gyungjun turned his gaze to them. 
"Let go of her" Jonghyun ordered as they got closer to you. But Gyungjun took a fast action. 
He spun you around your back facing him. He grabbed both of your hands behind your back in one hand and wrapped his other arm around you neck. He leaned his face dangerously close to your neck. 
 
Shinee took a step back with shocked expression in there faces. 
"One move and i won't hesitate killing her this instant" Gyungjun threatened. 
"Let go" You kept struggling but you couldn't even move.
 
Your head started to feel dizzy
 
"What do we do now?" Taemin whispered. 
The others all kept quiet cuz now they were helpless.
 
All the other vampires were watching with tense expression too. Not that they were worried about you but just because they know Gyungjun and they all hate him. 
They also know that he work or used to work for Aron so they all were afraid of him. 
 
"What do you want ?" Key firmly asked.
"Let me go with her in peace or i'll kill her" Gyungjun threatened. 
 
 
Key POV 
 
him all this. I should've kept an eye on her. She was drunk and obviously that was her first time. I shouldn't have listened to that dino head Jonghun. 
'Let her have fun' Look where this fun lead us too
That freaking **** ****** ****** **** 
What should i do now ? His grasp on her is so tight.  She look dizzy and her eyes are barely open.
 
His dirty mouth is near her neck. One wrong move and he'll eat her. Literally
But i can't possibly let him take her. I can't she'll end up dead in both way. 
"So what do you say now. Let me go with her safely or ..." He leaned closer to her neck. 
 
No-o 
 
"Wa-wait" onew stopped him. "What do you wanna do to her anyway?" He asked. Stupid question hyung but a good way to distract him. 
 
"What i want to do to her is non of your business" The devil spoke. Wait that sounded dirty
Ugh i can't let this happen. Think Key think
 
"Come on i don't have time to waste" He groaned. 
 
"Ajusshi what do you want?" Jury finally spoke cluelessly trying to turn her head to him. 
Ajusshi !! She's so weird when she's drunk. 
 
"Shut up " He yelled at her. 
"I'm not a . Don't call me that" She yelled back at him. 
 
Looks like they're fighting okay here is my chance. I took a step closer as well as the others but Gyungjun took notice and quickly placed his mouth on her neck. His lips touching her skin. He didn't bite her yet though
we took a step back 
 
"This is dangerous . We should not take risks in this situation" Minho uttered. 
 
"Don't you understand .. One more foolish move and she will die" Gyungjun shouted
This way too dangerous . 
 
"We can't do anything" Taemin whispered. 
"Should we give in" Jonghyun looked down. 
"NO!" i yelled. 
"Then do you want her to die" He said with a strict voice. 
No ugh what should i do? Should i really give in ?
 
 
 
Jury POV
 
My head is still dizzy. Aish 
"You're back to your sense?" he whispered in my ear. 
"Hmm" i moved my head from side to side.
Ugh what's with the pain in my hand. I tried to move them but i couldn't . Ugh i think i need another drink
"Don't move " He shouted. 
B- ?! 
 
With that i hit the back of my head with his forehead harshly with all the power i have. Then stepped on his foot with my killer heel.
 
He yelped in pain and pushed me hardly to the counter without thinking.
My leg hit one seat and my back hit the counter side then i fell on the ground. 
 
I merely opened my eyes to see Shinee and some others jumping on Gyungjun. Then my vision went blank. 
 
 
 
Key POV
 
Ugh it was a long day. We already went back home
Onew was the one who is carrying Jury in his hand bridal style. 
I didn't even have the gut to look at her i feel like i 'm responsible for all of this. 
 
It is partly my fault 
 
I shouldn't have let her drink. I should've kept an eye on her 
For some reason i feel like she's my responsibility
I was the reason that she know so i'm the one who should protect her right,!
 
Well She acted very smart despite the fact that she was drunk.
Still i feel really guilty.
 
"I'll take Taemin home he is tired" Minho said as he went out with his hand around him. Poor kid must be terrified and he look really exhausted too.  
 
"Kibum" Onew called me. "Come on take her home" 
I looked at her than back at onew. "Can't you just take her" I said. 
 
"No you're the one who should take her" Jonghyun interrupted. 
 
"But i-" 
 
"Key it's not your fault. We were all there with you it's our fault too" 
Silent. 
 
Then i stretched my hand to reach for her. I took her from Onew
"Okay see you tomorrow at school" they waved and left. 
I looked at her face again.
 
Then i went over and took her to her house. I entered her room and placed her on her bed. 
I looked at her from head to toe.
 
Can she sleep in this outfit it's so .... Oh No no no 
 
Self control Key self control
 
She can sleep perfectly fine with it i don't have to change her cloths or anything. Okay okay 
But the heels are not necessary so i went over and took it off. These heels just saved the day heh 
 
"Oppa" 
 
Freeze . What did i just heard? Did i hear right? 
 
"Oppa i'm scared" She mumbled again and she slightly opened her eyes. 
Her body started aching. Oh what to do now.
 
"Don't be afraid i'm right here" i held her hand. 
 
"You won't leave me?" She asked with pale expression. I think she is still drunk
I shook my head. "Unless you want me too" 
She gave me a weak smile. 
 
"You're still drunk go back to sleep" i ordered she just moved her head from side to side. 
 How much did she drink 
 
"Gyungjun where?" heh she is pretty drunk she can't even put words together correctly. 
"He got caught. He was in the wanted list so they took him and executed him immediately" i answered her. 
"He died. That's a relief" she giggled like an idiot and turned to the side. Did she sleep again? 
 
"Oppa" 
 
I spoke too soon. Why does she keep calling me 'oppa' she never called me that before. I know she'll never call me that again so i just gotta enjoy the moment
 
 
"Sleep with me" She uttered . 
 
 
STOPPED BREATHING. I need air *cough* 
Wtf what did i just heard don't tell me i heard right. Please
I think the world just paushed or it is just me.
 
"W-w-what" i stuttered. 
 
She turned to my direction. "Sleep next to me i'm scared" she said sincerely. 
This women is loosing it and about to loose it too. Damnit i need to get out of her. 
I mean i slept next to her before but it was totally diffrent and now she's drunk if i ugh i can't even imagine what will happen 
 
"You'll kick my if you saw me next to you in the morning" i muttered. 
 
"No i won't " then she yawned. 
 
"You're loosing it just sleep" 
 
"But i'm not sleepy" she pouted. 
 
"Yes you're. You're drunk too so you're not aware of what you're saying" i finished. 
 
I looked down at her she was already sleeping *Phew*
Thank god nothing happened. 
Deep breath 
That's a relief 
I stayed by her side for like an hour. Then i went back home when i made sure she was heavily sleeping. 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________
okay enough actions from now on let me just stick with sweat normal thing for the time being hehehe
ah and who asked me quistions i'm gonna reply to it here :))
 
First: No Kris is not a vampire he is a human but he want to be a vampire. 
And yes kris is the bad guy here. He don't want to be bad but he is forced to by Aron. 
Second: To who asked about Aron ;)) Yes he is Aron from Nu'est =] 
why i choosed cutie Aron as the evil guy?! Don't know hehe i just find him suitable*-* : 
Anyone agree ?! #.#
 
anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter and plz leave a comment to tell me what you think ;))