Moving Back

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
"Yes finally the weekend" Na young cheered. "Yeah well not pretty good weekend for me" You sighed. 
"Oh come on it's Friday. Don't you wanna hang out" She asked and started walking. You walked beside her.
"I want too" You nod. "But i can't" 
"Ah waee?" She nagged. "I have to meet up with Aron today for the project and i have to start working on my History homework" You answered with a sigh.
"Hey you're no fun" She tsked. 
"Excuse me for wanting to get good grades. What about you anyway? Did you work on your project?" You raised a brow. 
"Yup i did" She said confidently. You tilted your head surprised. "You did?" You gasped. 
She nod. "I didn't finish it yet. But i can mange it through the weekend" 
"With Jonghyun?" You asked again refusing to accept the fact that she's few steps ahead of you. 
"Nah i'm working on on my own. It's better that way" She shook her head. 
You scoffed. *Now that's explain it. I knew they would fight if they worked together*
 
"Anyway leave that aside. How about we hang tomorrow?" 
"No can do. I need to study for math too" You answered. 
"Oh come on. On Sunday?" She scratched her chin. 
"Can't. I need to pack my stuff i'm moving" You said flatly. 
"What? Moving to where?" She widen her eyes and held your arm. 
"Back to my old house. Chill" You moved her hand. 
"Oh .. I thought you were.. Never mind" She muttered. "But the restoration finished already!! That was fast" 
"Yeah i know. You can help move if you want" You turned your head to her with puppy eyes. 
"You want me to spend my Sunday helping you moving." She raised a brow. 
"It settled then" You smiled. "Yah i didn't say i will" She shot. 
"You wouldn't?" You gave her a puppy eyes again. She stared at you for a couple of seconds then sighed. 
"Oh thank you" You hugged her arm taking her sigh as a yes. 
"Forget it. Where is your so-called boyfriend anyway?" She asked changing the subject. 
"Somewhere with Shinee. I told him that i'll be working with Aron on our project so he said he'll hang with his gang" You chuckled. 
"He was okay with you working with Aron alone?" She blinked. 
"Surprisingly yes" You nod. 
"Oh that's my bus. You can take care from here right!" She placed her hand on your shoulder.
"Are you kidding me ! I'm not a kid. Now go or you'll miss the bus" You pushed her lightly. 
"Oh see ya later" She waved good bye before hopping to the bus. 
 
 
Jury POV
 
As soon as I reached my place. I took a shower and changed. Then I plopped down the couch. I took out my phone to check it. 
No text messages . No missed calls
Not even a single text oh come on. Hm whatever he must be having fun with the guys. 
 
/Ring Dong/ 
Oh that must be Aron. 
I jumped off the couch and went to open the door. 
"Hey Jury" He greeted and gave me a quick hug. 
"Oh hi Aron. Come on in" I moved aside to let him in.
I walked him in to the kitchen and he placed his books on the table. 
"So shall we get started?" I said and sat on one of the chairs. "Sure" He took the chair across from me. 
"Hmm soo.. Let's start from the beginning" I pointed he just nod. 
 
After like 4 hours and a half we were both dead tired and there was just a little work left. 
"Let's take a break" Aron moved his neck right and left. "But there is a little left only" i protested. 
Come on i wanna finish this and start on my history homework. 
"5 Minutes won't kill anyone" He shrugged and stood up heading to the fridge to get a class of water.
 
"Hey can i say something ?" He placed the water on the table and sat back on his seat. "Hmm" I nodded while my eyes were glued on the papers reviewing them.
 
"I don't like your boyfriend" He shook his head.
 
What? What the hell gotten into him. "Huh?!" Is all that came out of my mouth. 
"Key" He answered. "It's so obvious that he's not very fond of me himself" He chuckled awkwardly. Oooh so true i can't blame him really
For some reason i decided to stay silent and just smile awkwardly. 
He continued. "I just find him too protective of you. Doesn't he know that we're only friends" His words were weirdly very pointed and direct. 
"Oh no he knows that we're friends" I stumbled in my word. Aron chuckled and interrupted me before i say something stupid. Thank god. 
"Forget it Let's go back to work" He said. Open a weird subject then close it like that!! Did he hit his head with something he's acting odd today.
"Yeah " I flashed him a smile before opening the book again. When i was flipping the pages i accidentally cut my finger.
"Ouch" 
"Are you okay?" I saw Aron asking worriedly as his eyes were glued on my finger.
"Yeah yeah it's nothing" I my finger to stop it from bleeding.
I saw Aron smirk while looking down like he is thinking of something. Hmm seriously What's with him. 
 
 
Aron POV
 
UUGGGGGGGHH 4 Stupid hours doing a school project. FA now that's sure something i've never thought on doing ever in my entire life. So tiring wth
And why am i stuck here with her doing the project? Because of that sicking annoying Kim Kibum. 
What the hell made me think that this'll be easy. Surely i didn't know he'll be that careful. 
He's here i can feel him watching us. Such a Romeo ! Ugh
 
He is suspecting me on something and he feel unease when Jury's around me. The funny thing is that he don't know why? Stupid
So i decided to goof around and leave his thoughts for a second. 
"Can i ask you something ?" I focused my gaze on Jury and placed the glass of water i was drinking down. 
Her thoughts are all about work work work. GAH 
"I don't like your boyfriend" I flatly said. Her thoughts went awkward but for Key his thoughts went rage. He was even about to come out from his hidden place and beat me up. 
Good reaction 
 
"Huh?" 
"Key" I emphasized and motioned in my finger. "I'm pretty sure he's not very fond of me himself" I chuckled. 
I chuckled when i heard voices from his head yelling. "I'll slice that bastard head" Heh like he can.
"I just find him too protective of you. Doesn't he know that we're only friends" Oh yes i'm dragging him. Come on get out reveal yourself so that you'll be called the freak who spied on his girlfriend while she was working with a friend. 
"Oh no he knows that we're friends" She said. Oh gosh save the crap. "Forget it Let's go back to work" I interrupted her before she talks again. 
Okay even if he is here. He shouldn't be eavesdropping Like i said what a freak! 
 
"Yeah" She smiled and opened the book. Oh no this torture again why the hell did i say let's continue? 
"Ouch" Just great a paper cut ! "Are you okay?" I pretended to care of course. 
Wait the blood smell. This tiny little cut with the smell of blood is enough to 
 
Drive 
 
Any 
 
Normal 
 
Vampire 
 
Insane !!! 
 
Hmm that's not good for Key. But for me it's different since i can bare it and surely i don't want to get exposed now. 
"Yeah Yeah it's nothing let's continue" She her Finger. Key's heart is bounding fast. Even if he act all human he is still a vampire inside. He crave for blood but refuse to admit it. *Idea*
"Aron!" Jury shook my hand. "Oh yeah listen i gotta go can you complete it alone" I snapped. 
"Huh . But wh-?" 
"I have something to do" I cut her off. "Ok go ahead" She lowered her head. 
Heh she don't want me to go but hell i'm not staying here with him around any longer. Beside i think i really have something to do. 
 
 
 
 
Author POV
 
After Aron left. You took out your phone and decided to text Key. 
 
"Will you come over today" You pressed send. 
 
Key on the other hand was panting a bit. The smell of blood never left his nose. He removed his hand from his chest when his phone vibrate signaling a text. 
He chuckled a bit tiredly when he read it and sighed. *I'm in the next room you idiot but of course i can't stay now* He thought before replying your text. 
 
"Nah i'm going straight home to rest. Kinda tired after chillin' with the guys" 
 
You frowned in disappointed when you read his reply then sighed. *Hm at least i'll get time to work on my History homework now* You tried to cheer yourself. 
 
"Rest well" You replied flatly and waited for him to reply but he didn't so you eventually gave up and decided on continuing the work. 
 
Key brought himself up with a heaved breath. *Look what a small paper cut did to me* He thought and tried to calm himself. *Ugh this won't do i need to get out of here. It was wrong being here in the first place. 
 
 
--
 
 
"I can't believe you're making me spend my Sunday like this" Na young whined. It was already Sunday. You spent Saturday eagerly learning math with Key. Even though you didn't know what to ask from him if you pass you still determined on nailing it. 
 And now you're Preparing to move again with the help of Na young and Shinee. "You pack my shoes i'll pack the clothes" You pointed ignoring her statement then yawned. 
"Oh Didn't you get enough sleep?" She asked. 
"No. Key tutored me late last night and i barely slept" You said before yawning again. 
"With Key late at night? Are you sure he was just teaching you formulas and equations only? Nothing else?" She raised a brow and gave you a sly smile. 
You made a face at her and just continued with the packing. 
 
"Hey" Key plopped his face. "You know in the bathroom there is that.. Mm" 
"Don't touch anything in my bathroom" You warned immediately and stuffed the piece of cloth in your hand down on the case before standing up. 
"Heh as you wish" He smirked before leaving again. 
"Why did you brought the boys to help you moving again" Na young looked up at you. "I seriously don't know" You muttered before leaving the room. 
*They came here to help me on their own well* 
 
"Hey Joor do you need this vase too?" Jonghyun raised it in his hand. "Yes" You said not looking his way. 
"Since when you call her Joor" Minho threw a blanket on Jonghyun face. "I'll call her what i want okay" He removed the blanket from his face and threw it back to him. 
 
"Hey Jury You want these too" Taemin raised some items in his hand. "You guys i want everything here" You moved your hand around.
The whole place was Like half empty. With Shinee around moving was very easy. They removed everything in a blink of an eye. 
"Again no offense but why did you invited Na young. You know you'll have to move a couple of stuff yourself for her not to doubt" Onew showed up in front of you. 
You looked left then right then back at Onew wondering where this fellow appeared from. 
You swallowed before answering. "To be fear i didn't know you guys were coming soo" You shrugged. "And stop appearing so suddenly again if you don't want to get caught" You added warning. 
"Yes ma'am" He saluted with a playful grin. "Oh and if you're looking for Key he's in your bath room" He added. 
"Oh" you nodded. "Hey hyung come and help me with this table" Jjong shouted from a far. "See everyone need me here" He whispered before going off to help Jonghun. 
"Yeah.. right.. sure" You muttered and blinked. "I heard that" He yelled form far. You chuckled then decided to check on what's Key doing after you clearly told him to stay away from the bathroom. 
 
"Where's my stuff?" You said eyeing the empty bathroom. "I moved them all" He said with a not cared voice. 
"But there was .. That.. Uh didn't i tell you to stay away from here. A girl bathroom is her privacy" You shouted. He gave you smug smirk "Weird thought it was 'a girl bedroom is her privacy' not Bathroom" He rubbed his chin.
"That too" You shouted again to avoid being embarrassed at your previous statement. 
"Hmm but i was already in your bedroom. A couple of times too" He said playing all innocent while tapping his index finger just an inch under his lips. 
"Guess it's NOT that private any more huh" He raised a brow and tilted his head a little bit to the side emphasizing the word 'Not' 
"Oh shut up" You said and left the bathroom to not show your so like tomato face right now. 
You heard him laugh before stepping away. *Idiot* You thought. 
 
"Done" Na young closed the suitcase. "Those are all your cloths and shoes you spoiled little brat" She said. 
"Hey don't blame me for being an only child" You stood up and straighten the two suitcases with you. 
"Heh" She scoffed. "Anyway i'm not carrying those cases tell the boys who are sitting lazily in the living room to do it" She rolled her eyes. 
"Couldn't you just call a moving company?" She sighed and repeated the question she've been asking every since she came. 
"Stop whining the boys already finished moving everything these cases are the only things left" 
*It's not like it was hard for them anyway* 
She gasped. "Your kidding me!! Everything !!"
You nod proudly. She ran to check herself and got out of your room to face the empty apartment. 
"How? So fast?" She stuttered. 
"Ah it took you long enough to finish" Jonghyun wrapped an arm around Na young. She yanked his arm and went to your side. 
"Guess they're a little useful after all" She whispered to you. You chuckled. 
 
 
"It's nice to meet Jung Jibeom daughter again" The man said. You've just arrived to your house and apparently he just did too. Your dad friend the one who's responsible of the whole house restoration. 
You've met him before a couple of time but you barely remember his face.
"Nice to meet you again Ajusshi" You bowed. 
"I've just checked the house. Look like you've already moved everything" He said in his deep father like voice.
"Yeah" You nod awkwardly. "Ah the house is really beautiful thanks for everything Ajusshi" You bowed again and lied since you really didn't see it yet it was Shinee who moved the stuff not you. 
"No need" He gave you a heart warming smile.
"And i see that you've brought your friends too" He eyed them behind you. They all immediately bowed their heads. 
"Actually they were helping me moving" You said. "Well they did well" He replied. 
"Anyway hope you enjoy living back here Kiddo. Say hi to your parents for me when you contact them" He said. "I'll do as soon as i call them" You bowed again. He smiled before leaving. 
 
As soon as he left you took several steps toward the house but Shinee barged in the house before you. 
You blinked. Na young came by your side tsking. "Who could've imagined that our cool school kingka are a group of kids" 
"I know right" You scoffed. You shook your head before looking up at the house. "I'm finally back here" 
"Come on what are you waiting for let's go in" She placed her hands on your shoulder and pushed you in. 
 
You looked at the house in Awe. Everything was in it place. Perfectly 
It wasn't different from what it looked like before and your were very thankful to that point since you really liked it just like it was. 
"I still have no idea how did the guys moved your stuff this fast but they did a very amazing job" Na young said while looking around. 
"I know right. I'm so glad i'm back here" You said jumping a little.
"Wait i wonder where did they go?" Na young continued looking around. 
You were too busy looking around the house to pay attention to what she was saying. 
"Hallllooooo" She waved her hands in front of your face to snap you out of your daze. 
"Oh yeah they must be upstairs" You pointed carelessly a little minute you realized what you have said. 
 
"What are they doing upstairs?" You asked yourself. "How should i know come on" Na young answered even though the question wasn't pointed to her. 
You and her went upstairs but Shinee weren't their either. You entered your room and squealed.
"I missed my room" You ran and jumped on the bed. Your room was exactly the same since it wasn't damaged by the fire. Na young sat on the edge of the bed looking at you. 
"You really miss your room that much?" She asked while chuckling. You nodded. 
"Hey your suitcases are here" She pointed you straighten up. "Oh" You pointed looking at the suitcases. Then looked around. 
"If they put it here where did they disappear ?" You blinked thinking about it. *Careless now Na young will suspect about it* You mentally face palmed your self. 
"Maybe in the kitchen" Na young said. You phew-ed in your head then nodded with her. 
"Probably. Let's go" 
 
"NO Food Here" Onew whined. "Of course there is no food here you idiot" Jonghyun smacked onew head. "Yeah she just moved back" Minho said in a duh manner. 
"But i'm starving" Onew whined again. "Me too" Taemin pouted beside him. 
"Let's eat out then" Key declared "Great idea" Onew and Taemin cheered together. 
 
"Oh there you're guys" You came to the kitchen with Na young by your side. 
"Actually we were just about to leave. It's getting late" Onew said. "Yeah you can celebrate here with Key cuz he's staying cuz his house is that one so he won't be going with us" Jonghyun said so fast that barely anything sinked in your mind. 
Key blinked at his statement. *Weren't i the one who said let's eat out?* 
"Okay we'll be leaving then." He started pushing the others out. "You too missy" He took Na young as well. 
 
Before you even know it they were all out. 
"What just happen?" You asked and shook your head a little. 
"They just dumped us to go eat. That's what happen" He muttered. "Oh" You just nod.
"So you like your house now" He started. "Of course it's so good to be back here again. Thanks to you and the guys of course" You muttered the last part. 
 "No need it's like they enjoy helping you anyway" He said referring to Shinee. "Yeah So i'll go and change now. You know where the door is?" You shrugged and turned your heel. Just teasing cuz you knew for sure he won't be leaving. You didn't hear him reply and before taking any other step you turned to see him. But he wasn't there. 
You scratched your head. *Weird. He really left* You pouted in disappointment. 
 
You changed to your shorts and wore a wife beater. You turned to the dresser and tied your hair to a messy bun while realizing the familiar reflection in the mirror. 
"Aaaaah you scared me" You screamed at him. "Hey you didn't think i'll leave just like that did you?" He pulled your hand and brought you closer to him.
"Well no but..." you said before snapping in realization. "Tutoring again?!!!" You asked in disbelief. "Yeah you gotta pass so that you don't say i'm a lousy tutore" He grinned. 
"Unbelieveble. You want to guarantee me my wish that badly!" You raised a brow. 
"Whatever come on" 
"Ahhh not today i'm so tired" You gave a tired expression. "No come on" He shook not buying it. 
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" You pleaded.
"No" He said firmly. 
You knew he won't give up so you sighed giving in. "I hate you" You muttered before stepping to bring the books. 
"Oh i know you do" He replied and smirked. *I love you too* He thought and mentally smacked his head for being so cheesy. *Yet i really do* 
 
 
 
 
__________________________
Sorry for the late update *^* And Hallllooo my new subscribers <3 
Hehe anyway after this chapter will be the Sc ouwent. 
Some exciting twists are coming up so be prepeared ;))