Fake Kiss

The Boy Next Door Is A Vampire

 

 
Key POV
 
Hell the changing room was crowded. Looks like they're watching a movie or something. 
I tried to look at the girl who was now setting but i couldn't.
Some boys were talking to her or flirting i'd say.
"Omg Doesn't she look like Jury" Jonghyun pointed which made me twitch in surprise. 
I tried to peek but with no point . Too many boys were in here
 
"MOVE"
 
i shouted at the students. Upon hearing my voice they all traced to aside and made me a way. Being a Kingka can be helpful sometimes
I made my way to Jury and the 3 boys who were looking at her with a nasty look on there faces. They didn't seem to notice me
One of the boys were holding her wrist trying to make her get up and go with them but she kept helplessly struggling and trying to escape. She looked terrified 
Seeing that my fist started shaking in urge to beat them till they die & i did. 
I landed a powerful punch in that er face. Will powerful enough to make him fall down. 
Jury gasped. 
 
"WTF do yo-" one of his fellows started but immediately shut when he saw my face. 
There nasty looks from earlier turned to a horrifying one. 
"Om- K-Key s-sunbaenim." He stuttered. 
I turned my head to Jonghyun and gave a firm look. He got the hint and went to Jury making her by his side. 
Then my face turned to the three jerks and started fighting with them. 
In less than a minute the three of them were in the ground bleeding. 
I went to their dead body's to kick them again but i felt a hand on my wrist stopping me. I turned my head to see who it was and it was non other than Jury. She worriedly looked at me making my anger slightly vanish. 
I managed to remove her hand from my wrist giving her a cold treatment. 
Then i kneeled down to the one who held her wrist in the first place and pulled his hair making his face next to my face. 
"I think you got the massage by now" i said in a calm deep voice. 
" i-i pr-promise .. I-I won't g-get near h-her e-ever a-again" He stuttered with a shaky voice. 
I lightly slapped his face with a big smirk on my face. "Good" then i harshly pushed him to the side as i stood up. 
I looked at the other students behind and they rushed out from the room. My gaze then landed on Jury. 
Without hesitation i gripped her wrist and dragged her outside with me. 
 
Author POV 
 
Key kept dragging you till he reached  behind the school. 
"Ouch let go you're hurting me" You tried to escape from his grasp but no point.
He turned to your side with mad gaze which made you freak out a bit. 
 
"What the F**k were you thinking? Sleeping in the boy dressing room were they CHANGE. You're that desperate" He shouted. 
 
"I didn't know it was the boys changing room i wouldn't sleep there if i knew" You gritted you teeth trying to calm down your self. 
 
"Oh you didn't know huh?" He let go of your hand harshly. "Do you think that make any sense" 
 
"Will excuse me if i didn't know that boys in Korea are so clean and neat just like girls" You started to loose your temper. You only went in cuz you saw the room was clean your therapy says that Boys = Missy & dirty. 
"What are you huh a ert. You want to see boys changing their cloths" He shouted again.
 
"You know i'm not like that" You shouted back. It hurt that he accuse of something you're not. 
 
"Oh believe me you're not innocent as i thought" He took a step closer. 
 
"Stop accusing me i was just tired and i happened to sleep there" 
 
"That's just lame you know ..  Who Sleep in school" 
 
"I do okay .. Thanks to someone i didn't sleep well last night" you shouted now releasing your anger. He looked like he's taking back a little then he shrugged it off. 
 
"How is that suppose to be my problem huh you're the one who kept nagging that you wanna know everything about me" 
 
"Your fault for letting me sleep in you bed" you frowned
 
"Your fault for bursting in my house" He yelled. 
Now he totally shut you off. You have no idea how to answer him now. You knew it was your fault in the first place for entering his house but then came to think that this have nothing to do with your subject.
 
 
"Why do you care?" You managed to finally yell back. 
 
 
"You know they were planning to you. THE THREE OF THEM"
 
 
"How do you know that it was only  you and Jonghyun in the room?"
 
"Any man on earth can tell what they were planning NO need to read their mind" 
Then he paused for a second. 'Wait how did she find out it need 3 vampires at least to read mind' 
 
"And why the hell do you care if he me? What is it to you?"
 
'Why do i care she's right why do i care?' He thought but he managed to shout back anyway. 
"Yeah sure that's what i get for saving you" 
 
"You're planning to do the same thing to me anyway" You blurted out without thinking then you gasped. 
 
"Yeah right i wanna do the same thing to you and you know it then why do you keep hanging around me. Why don't you just ignore me?" His eyes turned yellow.
 
"You keep approaching me i've never started a conversation with you" You did notice his eye change but you panicked. You didn't know what to tell him
 
"Then get lost. I won't approach you anymore i won't even talk to you" His deep voice send shivered down your spine. 
 
 
"K-Key" You stuttered. 
 
 
"F**k i told you to get lost" He yelled again. You looked around and saw some students started gathering around you too. 
'Oh no they're gonna see his eyes' You thought. 
 
"K-Key listen i-" You tugged his sleeve but he didn't look at you. "Shut up i don't wanna hear you" 
'Uh this is bad if he turn they'll see him. What should i do?' You thought. You really were helpless as Key keep refusing to listen to you. 
 
He then turned around to go but you grabbed his arm and turned him around to you 
Crashing your lips into his. Or that what the students around you think cuz you putted your finger between your lips. 
He got chocked about your behavior. He wasn't able to collect his thought. His heart went bonding like a drum so was yours. You blushed heavily even thought that your lips didn't even met. 
He then noticed that his are not on your lips but on your finger. He got confused 'Why does she putting her finger between our lips? This not even real it's a fake kiss' 
 
"Shh the students are watching us" She whispered. 
 
"Why are you pretending to kiss me" He whispered with a low voice confused. 
"Your eyes" you gulped. He immediately got it and shot his eyes wide open. 
His back was facing the students so they didn't see him yet. 
"Wait" He whispered as he took his face away a little. 
 
"Can't someone get some privacy here" He shouted. 
The student immediately scattered. 
You watched as the other students as they all left. "Cost is clear" You did an okay sign and he let out a deep sigh. 
"Boy i was about to get doomed" He sighed again. "But what a kiss!" He added with a grin on his face. 
"It was fake" you muttered. 
"Oh so you want a real one" He said with a serious voice.
'What's with the mood change' You thought. 
"I thought you're mad at me" you said confused. 
"Well I didn't know you care about me!" He smirked. 
"It was FAKE" you emphasized the word 'fake'. 
"You saved me once i saved you now. So i don't owe you anything. That's why i did it" You started getting irritated. 
"Psh whatever" He walked away to get a contact before anyone see him. 
"I ... Hate ... Him" you took a deep breath. 
 
 
 
_____________________
Looks like my chapters are getting shorter Hhh sorry about that +,+ 
 
See i'm currently writing 2 fics but i stopped writing the other one to write this one. 
I said i'll continue writing the other one when i finish 10 chapters here at least & here i am writing chapter 11 :3 
I'll try to update the two of them equally from now on ;)) Plz forgive if i posted late *^*
Thanx for the support guys =3 So luving the comments <3 Thanx again :)